Add to cart. Ive been really happy with the ghost extended slide release is it gives me enough purchase to hit the stop when necessary and still have it stay clear of my thumbs. The GLOCK Extended slide stop lever replaces the standard lever and is a little longer providing better leverage, easier access and the ability to maintain the same grip when accessing this lever. Magazine Extension For Glock 17/19X/22/34/35/45 . Not too big, and not too small. We will notify you when the product arrives back in stock. Made in USA i have a glock 21 gen 4 and the width of the barrel and slide makes the factory slide release a bit hard to pull down, or maybe its my big hands. -Reshaped thumb pad with deep serrations- allows easy slide lock and release, even with gloves. Posted: 8/4/2022 5:29:54 PM EST [#15] They are chambered in several calibers, and are designed and manufactured in Austria (with some manufacturing plants in USA as well). Forever. Slide Cover Plate For Glock 43X/48 . TheGen5 Extended Slide Stop Lever is thicker and more robust than in previous generations, and the Glock, OEM Extended Slide Stop Lever and Spring,Fits Glock G17, G19, G19X, G26, and G34 MOS Gen5. So be forewarned, long winded engineering/history geek out incoming. With its flat dimensions it offers optimum ergonomics retaining the slim weapon profile. Here is a picture of it on my G43, if it helps. I'm very happy I did. Glock G19 Gen5 9mm, 4.02" Barrel, Black nDLC Slide, Fixed Sights, 15rd $699.99 $539.11 Low Stock Compare Free Shipping! Facebook; Instagram; Help. Glock extended slide releases will allow you to more easily manipulate your pistol during reloads or malfunctions. It's probably time for an extended slide stop. Improve the functionality of the firing cycle with the Glock extended slide release or slide stop lever available at Omaha Outdoors. Overall there are 20 design changes to Gen 5 Glocks and the 43X benefits from them all. I have small hands & this makes releasing the slide so much easier after inserting a new magazine. Brand: GLOCK SKU: 47877. But I had the spring fail and fallout after only a few hundred rounds. Use of them does not imply MGW carries a vast array of replacement barrels, slides, sights, magazines, triggers, pins, springs and more for this iconic handgun. Seriously, order one to day and make the switchyou will be so happy with the results. My demographics: 70 yrs old, ex-Navy and Airline pilot, Engineer. The moment I put in the Double Diamond slide stop I was immediately impressed with this product I have big hands and its always been a little difficult for me to release the slides on my Glocks. Sort of interested in this as well as a lefty. Pack of 5 Cross Armory BLACK UPGRADE Performance for GLOCK 43 43X 48 Extended Slide Lock "Take Down Lever" . Introducing the first-ever Glock Extended Slide Release to be CNC Machined! 100-042-356WB SLIDE STOP LEVER W/SPRING FOR G48/43X. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Add to cart Quick View. i recommend you get one, if your factory is small and it takes some serious effort to pull it down. There are many how-to videos on YouTube that will demonstrate the procedure to swap out the factory slide release and install this one. Page not found. Also, it does not have sharp edges like Vickers level. If you are concerned about keeping the pistol as slick as possible while still having more purchase it's a good option. Few people understand modern combat pistol craft like Larry Vickers. Easy to install, just follow the video. Sorry for the long winded post, but I wanted to put some background and actual pros/cons and examples of when each method would be better utilized instead of the usual, "it'll get ya killed in da streetz/You gone get prosecuted and fry in da chair for that mod" bs internet dead horse rumor mill that inevitably pops up anytime something like this pops up. Being a responsible gun owner means proper training and to regular practice. -Precision stamped from 4130 chrome moly steel, with non-glare black finish. Reverse the mag release and call it good. OEM and aftermarket slide stop and slide release levers facilitate faster reloading and streamline the firing action of your gun. Our components are designed to fit and function better than an OEM component. Part number 23 on the Glock Schematic. We have durable slide stop lever for your Glock that you can use in your custom projects or to replace old Glock parts. See item #1311 Please note: Does not work on Gen5 models. Create an Account; . Will not interfere with concealed carry!!! If you want to use it as a release, left or right handed, use the oversized slide stop and it gives lefty's enough purchase to work with the index finger. Get the Glock 43x Pistol with Ameriglo Night Sights from BattleHawk Armory!. This is my 2nd Double Diamond item from Glock Store. Welcome to Ghost Inc., your home for the best self-defense trigger connectors and accessories for your Glock pistol. sales@ndzperformance.com Got this for my 43x and install was a very easy with the video, makes it look good, I got the silver, One of my top 5 installs on any Glock, and I'm glad they came out with this, easy to install thanks to the video, love this 43x. "This ain't Dodge City and you ain't Bill Hickok .". Add to wishlist. Since using the 15 round magazines is more important to me than an extended slide stop, I put the OEM slide stop back on my pistol. Additionally, the Glock 43 and 43X have a two-position ambidextrous slide stop lever located on both sides of the frame, allowing the user to switch which side of the pistol the slide release is on. Much nicer to use then the stock slide stop. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. As proven with the original Slim Line pistols, Vickers Tactical has stepped up with the same quality upgrades to make your new G43X/G48 easier & quicker to operate when the fight goes down. Expand your knowledge and make educated decisions to get the most out of your GLOCK pistol. GLOCK Gen5 Pistols. Few people understand modern combat pistol craft like Larry Vickers. Glock Extended Slide Release Our extended and raised slide release offers a unique advantage to trained shooters with a proper higher-position grip. And as usual, super fast shipping. I like the how the red color makes the slide release and mag release stand out from the black frame. Glock 43X/48 Compatible Extended Magazine Release . ColorOptions- Black I would tend to agree with you. What expect from Glock they just work. Look at the photo of this slide stop and compare to the slide stop currently in your pistol to Glock Slide StopGlock OEM slide stop. The closest ambi Glock in size would be the 26 gen 5. As I practice reload drills one thing has become obvious. Glock has always referred to the component as a slide stop, not a release. Contents 1 History 2 Design details 3 Differences between Generations 3.1 Gen 1 3.2 Gen 2 3.3 Gen 3 3.4 Gen 4 3.5 Gen 5 4 Variants ColorOptions- Black I checked out some of the other 'enhanced' slide stop levers and opted for this one due to the fact that it looks almost exactly like the factory slide stop, with the addition of the little protrusion that aids in easy manipulation of the slide stop lever. To clear conjecture, a bit of history of the design philosophies of both pistols are in order. Any Idea when the G42/43 version will be coming out? Ghost lever fits better than the Vickers without excess play. Try Small pistols can present big problems under stress reloads. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. I manipulate both the magazine release and slide stop with my shooting hand as a left-handed shooter. TangoDown does NOT ship outside the United States, Makes releasing and locking the slide much easier. Fits all 3 pin guns (trigger pin, locking block pin & trigger housing pin) except M/36,37,38,39. Slide Cover Plate For Glock Gen 1-5 . My wife is a lefty and has a Glock 43. Compatible with the following Glock Models: CLICK HEREto watch a short video by our founder on the benefit of our slide release. As a lefty, can confirm I own both of these. I have one on my G30. The Glock 43x might not have been in direct competition with the Sig P365 when Glock started development. I am putting one on my G26, G23 and my G34. We do not sell or share your information with anyone. My Glock 43x Manuel says to drop the slide I can use the single shot method OR using the Slide stop/ release. Bummer. JavaScript is disabled. Tango Down rocks. Great service & prompt shipping. R. 1 in stock. A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. The Worlds #1 source for glock parts & accesories. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.mbH products and parts visit www.glock.com. As low as $19.95. -Easy to install in minutes by certified Glock armorer. DD 3.5# connector is next. Does not fit early 17,17L,34 2 pin 9892 Titan Park Circle Unit 6 It's much better than the stock lever, but not great for my personal preference. Also fits early G19 two pin guns. Caliber 40 S&W. Model G23. Should be a fun project. I only use it to lock the slide to the rear (which is what it's designed to do), and it's so much easier to engage then the factory slide stop lever, even with slippery hands or while wearing gloves. The Glock extended slide stop and releases are a must have upgrade for any Glock pistol. None. Their customer services are great on the phone if you have a question. . 12pm-6pm CST Mon This is a very valuable improvement compared to the stock slide lever that comes with Glock. Having difficulty executing fast reloads with the OEM slide stop? It is easy to install, functions great, and looks fantastic! Weight. 800-741-0015. SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE SALES AND PRODUCT NEWS. Factory Glock slide stop for the G48. I'm interested in this topic as well. -Precision stamped from 4130 chrome moly steel, with non-glare black finish. RockYourGlock. 3 round mag extensions gives me 21 rds. I was going to install the Double Diamond 3.5 lb connector and decided as long as I'm taking my gun apart why not do this too. Glockstore.com is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Just reasons of why you shouldn't upgrade your slide stop/release. I also want to look at a 43X I want a 9mm compact for small hands (mens medium glove size) which could be set up ambidextrous or left or right handed. Our extended and raised slide release offers a unique advantage to trained shooters with a proper higher-position grip. | All rights reserved. The RYG Chrome Gen5 Extended Slide Release fitsGlock G17, G19, G19X, G26, and G34 MOS Gen5. I have a Ghost extended lever on my 43X. Having difficulty executing fast reloads with the OEM slide stop? 1 1 1 mm. Welcome to the Glock Gun Parts section of Midwestgunworks.com. I really like the Ghost bullet forward design on my G19, but they don't offer that for the G48/43x as of now. Wasn't difficult to install. I am a southpaw and these make all the difference in the world. New higher capacity magazines, with matching frames along with other key features are guaranteed to make these two new models the next chapter in go-to EDC pistols. Great Videos, Very Helpful! After countle. Cross Armory Black UPGRADE Performance Kit for GLOCK Gen 1 2 3 Extended Slide Lock Slide Stop Magazine Catch and Pins $ 59.95 $ 49.95-8%. I always had hard time releasing slide or locking slide back. Installation was quick and easy, and it works perfectly. Glock OEM slide stop. But seriously, there's nothing that Glock has ever put on a pistol more worthless than the ambidextrous SLIDE STOP LEVERs of the 17M and 19M. Glock Pistols By Cartridge (*LZ) means that this product is capable of being laser engraved for personalization, (203) 439 - 7784 I purchased silver to match the other silver features on the pistol. We have durable slide stop lever for your Glock that you can use in your custom projects or to replace old Glock parts. It is difficult to imagine that what is, essentially, a small additional tab would make SO MUCH DIFFERENCE,PS: I also got one for my Gen5 19 - same five stars! It works well as advertised, my only issue is the color. The completely redesigned Glock Gen5 Slide Stop Lever is thicker and more robust than in previous generations, and the thumb tabs have a tad more outward angle to give G43 Slide Stop Lever, Glock OEM Part. Thank you for the opportunity to earn and keep your business. Ghost lever fits better than the Vickers without excess play. Action on it is fluid and very simple notice speed will increase recommend this product highly. any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Since this would be my one and only hand gun, my budget is pretty much open (buy once cry once) but nothing flashy. Our VTSS-004 Slide Stop is familiar in shape to our G42/G43 slide stop, but has the return spring uprated to handle the additional slide mass of the G48. Glock Receiver Parts Slide Stop Lever Slide Stop Lever We bring you an extensive collection of premium quality Glock slide stop lever for G36 pistol, G42 pistol, and more. Excellent product. No need to describe, this product does what it says it will do. Owning and maintaining a 1911 requires specific parts, and you'll find the 1911 slide release lever you need at your dealer for Glock, TangoDown, Wilson Combat, Nighthawk Custom, Ghost Inc, and others at low online prices. I have a Ghost on my 43X because I couldnt lock the slide without it as a lefty. All products and company names are trademarks or registered I have small hands. Precision stamped and formed from 4130 chrome moly steel, heat-treated for a long, durable life. Easy to install (with the video). Compared to the original, it seems that they just didn't design it to provide enough metal around that hole. The use of GLOCK on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK parts or components. Ghost ESR Extended Slide Release For Glock Model 42 43 43X 48 Cerakote Flat Dark Earth (44) $23.99. On top of limited magazine capacity, undersized controls can hamper -or even prevent- a proper reload. It doesn't stick out much more than the stock lever, just enough to make manipulating it more feasible. Fits Glockmodels G43X, G48. Simple little trick is all Works great compared to factory originalonly drawback is it loses its finish rapidly. The added lip additionally acts as a more effective fulcrum, aiding in manipulation.Nice upgrade, and an essential one for us southpaws! If nothing else it makes it easier to lock the slide back which I found to be a pain with the oem stop. GLOCK believes in responsible gun ownership.. Awesome! trademarks of their respective holders. As with most Glock items, they are an easy install. I do still worry about the long-term durability. Our extended and raised slide release offers a unique advantage to trained shooters with a proper higher-position grip. Also, it does not have sharp edges like Vickers level. Cross Armory BLUE for GLOCK 43X 48 Extended Magazine Catch Release . Notify me about new product releases, reviews, and coupon codes. The VTSS-004 Slide Stop is familiar in shape to the G42/G43 slide stop, but has the return spring uprated to handle the additional slide mass of the G48. Works much better than the stock 43X release but not as comfortable as a Glock 19 extended slide stop. Glock 43X Glock 45 Glock 48 Glock Training Pistols Sort By: Free Shipping! I'm actually contemplating building up a shelf on my stock lever using TIG and shaping it to my liking. No more fighting the slide stop, just one quick flick. Compatible with the following Glock Models: GEN 5: 9x19: G17, G19, G19x, G26, G34, G45 It works as advertised, and the cost is reasonable. Exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely recommend to all Glock owners to invest in one. Use of them does not imply I'm not sure a professional gunsmith would approve of what I used but it worked.Gratifyingly, the tiny little bit of added metal on the slide stop lever made it much easier for my arthritic hand to manipulate the weapon. sales@ndzperformance.com Also, "doesn't have enough purchase to get the 43x into battery quickly" should not be a concern since Glock says it is not a "slide release" & recommends the "slingshot" method. Extended style slide stops locking the Vickers Tactical 9mm Glock Floor Plates - VTMFP-008 GLOCK PARTS SLIDE STOP LEVER AND SPRING G20,21,29,30,40MOS AND SF MODELS, Glock extended Slide stop, fits G37,38,39. Chambered in 9mm Luger the G43X features a compact Slimline frame with a black slide with an nDLC finish. Introducing the Gen5 family which includes 9x19, .40 S&W, 10MM AUTO, and .45 AUTO models. They work great. Plus looks good lol, Perfect fit on my G43x, Thank you Glock store you've earned a permanent customer. Metallic Pin & Extended Controls Kit for Glocks, Heavy Tungsten Guide Rod for Gen1, 2, 3 Glocks, Flat Face Ultimate Pyramid Trigger System, Double Diamond Extended Tungsten Guide Rod. Instruction videos make it easy to do the installation quickly and accurately. This results in the operator occasionally slipping when attempting to manipulate the lever. Glock 17 Lower parts Kit Premium 1:1 Replacement for OEM G19 G17 30274 Upgraded $31.50 Free shipping or Best Offer 72 sold Glock 43X MOS OEM Slide (Stripped) $309.99 $11.50 shipping 52 watching Glock 43 43x 48 Mos Flat Face Trigger $40.00 Free shipping 25 sold OEM Glock 17 Gen 3 Slide with sights $130.00 9 bids $12.55 shipping 21h Extended style slide stops locking the slide back Vickers Tactical 9mm Glock Floor Plates - VTMFP-008 I bought this as an upgrade for a custom build. Great quality at a reasonable price and fast shipping. INQUIREabout Military, Veteran and LE discounts. G44 Specs Hybrid steel-polymer slide Front serrations Adjustable rear sights .22 LR Ammunition Load-assist magazine GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) Glock Slide Stop Lever Extended. Seems like nobody has an answer to the question. Ghost ESR Extended Slide Release For Glock Model 42 43 43X 48 Cerakote USMC Red . Night and day difference, this is probably in my top 5 favorite "upgrades" I've done for ANY pistol. Ive used Vickers extended slide stop/release on my G43s in the past, but now Im running Ghost extended lever on both of them and on my G42. It complicated the internal mechanisms and required modification of the locking block and frame to eliminate the locking block pin.just a POS gimmick in exchange for weaker pistol construction. Glock parts are available to the public for self installation, but can also be installed by our highly trained gunsmiths. Category: Glock accessories. Are all glocks ambidextrous? returns@ndzperformance.com. Glock 48 43X 9MM Slide Stop Release. This is a great upgrade for carry or competition. The bump on it makes it easier to use without getting in the way. A must have . Easy to install (less than two minutes per firearm by a non-handyman) and an AWESOME addition. Glock G43X MOS 9mm, 3.41" Barrel, Fixed Sights, Black, 10rd $582.00 $485.00 Available Online Compare Free Shipping! Just enough of a little nub to get the job done without being too much for me. It has a similar width to the Sig P365. I have these on my G23, G27, and G41. Extended stop can be a problem with a carry pistol. Title says it all. One of the differences between the Sig P365 and the Glock 43x is the Glock 43x is a lot larger than the Sig P365 and the grip. It took about half a minute if you don't count how long it took me to get up the tools to do it. INQUIREabout becoming a reseller of our gear. I don't need anything obnoxious, but the OEM slide stop just doesn't have enough purchase to get the 43x into battery quickly and back onto target. Major improvement for my wifes Glock. Ambidextrous slide stop lever Extended lever surface for left-handed or right-handed gun owners! I should have done this years ago. We recommend Glock, Armorer or professional gunsmith installation only. GLOCK. Great little extended slide release . The Glock are a series of semi-automatic, polymer-framed striker -fired pistols. GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Theme designed by Papathemes. Browse by Brand, Price & more Hide Filters Show Filters . Great attachment. How is the finish on it? Using the standard slide release presents certain limitations that can hinder performance and ability for more advanced shooters. returns@ndzperformance.com. Littleton Co 80125, Decrease Quantity of Glock Slide Stop Lever for G43, Increase Quantity of Glock Slide Stop Lever for G43, Decrease Quantity of G42 Slide Stop Lever, Increase Quantity of G42 Slide Stop Lever, Decrease Quantity of Glock Slide Stop Lever G36, Increase Quantity of Glock Slide Stop Lever G36, Decrease Quantity of Glock Slide Stop Lever and Spring for G20,21,29,30,40MOS and SF models, Increase Quantity of Glock Slide Stop Lever and Spring for G20,21,29,30,40MOS and SF models, Decrease Quantity of Glock Slide Stop Extended G37,38,39, Increase Quantity of Glock Slide Stop Extended G37,38,39, Decrease Quantity of Glock Slide Stop Ext 2 Pin G17, 17L, 34, Increase Quantity of Glock Slide Stop Ext 2 Pin G17, 17L, 34, Decrease Quantity of Glock Slide Stop 3 Pin, Increase Quantity of Glock Slide Stop 3 Pin, Decrease Quantity of Glock Slide Stop 2 Pin M/17, Increase Quantity of Glock Slide Stop 2 Pin M/17, GLOCK OEM GEN 5 EXTENDED SLIDE STOP LEVER G17/G19 & G19X, GLOCK OEM GEN 5 SLIDE STOP LEVER G17/G19 & G19X, Glock Slide Stop Lever for G30S and G41 gen 4, Glock Slide Stop Lever and Spring for G20,21,29,30,40MOS and SF models. $94.99 $59.99. Enable Accessibility. The 10-round magazine capacity makes it ideal for concealed carry.Designed for comfort, The G43X combines a compact-size grip length, a built-in beaver tail and a subcompact-slim slide for a comfortably balanced . Free shipping for all orders over $39.99 - See our latest arrivals here. Great fit in my 23, a must have in my opinion.Side note: when installing, I did not seat the spring properly so it wouldn't reset the trigger every time I racked it. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more! Standard Power Tungsten Guide Rod fits G43/43X/48, Metallic Pin & Extended Controls Kit for Glock 42/43/43X/48, Complete Gen2 Flat Face Pyramid Trigger fits G42/43/43X/48, Precision Extended Slide Lock for G43/43X/48, Checkered Extended Mag Catch for Glock 43X/48, Double Diamond Extended Slide Stop for G42/43/43X/48. document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); All Rights Reserved. Founded and made in the USA since 2000. From extended slide release to slide stop lever, we have it all! WARNING:Modifying of the Tango Down Trigger in any way may render the firearm unsafe. Gen5 pistols feature over 20 design modifications from their Gen4 predecessors, including the GLOCK Marksman Barrel, nDLC finish, ambidextrous slide stop lever, the removal of finger grooves and a flared mag-well. I got this extended slide stop along with the G42/43 DD 3.5 connector. The slide stop lever is also ambidextrous, the mag well is flared, and mags have enlarged floor plates. All products and company names are trademarks or registered Improve the functionality of the firing cycle with the Glock extended slide release or slide stop lever available at Omaha Outdoors. GLOCK believes in responsible gun ownership. Bought a pair of these for my Glock 17 & 26. All Rights Reserved | 1068 N. Farms Road, Bldg 2, STE A, Wallingford, CT 06492Designed & Developed by MAK, Universal Accessory Power Outlet Custom Chrome, Ghost ESR Extended Slide Release Copper TiCN for Glock 42 and 43, Ghost ESR Extended Slide Release For Glock Model 42 43 43X 48 Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Ghost ESR Extended Slide Release For Glock Model 42 43 43X 48, Ghost ESR Extended Slide Release For Glock Model 42 43 43X 48 Gold TiN, Ghost ESR Extended Slide Release For Glock Model 42 43 43X 48 Cerakote Ridgeway Blue, Ghost ESR Extended Slide Release For Glock Model 42 43 43X 48 Cerakote Flat Dark Earth, Ghost ESR Extended Slide Release For Glock Model 42 43 43X 48 Cerakote USMC Red, Ghost ESR Extended Slide Release For Glock Model 42 43 43X 48 Stainless Steel, Ghost ESR Extended Slide Release For Glock Model 42 43 43X 48 Cerakote Tungsten, Ghost ESR Extended Slide Release For Glock Model 42 43 43X 48 Cerakote Zombie Green. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. NP3 GUN FIGHTER MAGWELL FOR GLOCK 43X/48 PISTOLS. Copyright 2023, NDZ Performance. Operation with the new parts is as expected - definite improvement over original parts. Slide Description Black nDLC Steel w / Front . I'll have to unfollow this thread I guess, since we can't get an answer to the question, I put the Ghost s.s on today and its easier on the thumb for sure. I do own a two-tone Glock 48 but I left the factory SSL on the gun as I don't shoot it enough to consider putting anymore upgrades on it outside of some fiber optic sights, S15 and steel catch, and a DPM recoil spring, but I did look at extended SSLs a while back. I have to wonder if the habituation of using the slide stop to release the slide is a 1911 thing? Obviously you didn't opt for the stainless steel version. Locks back on empty with stock mags and my 6 gen 2 S15s. ADD TO CART. Glock Slide Stop Lever Ambi Gen5 9mm Only. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Adding this balances the gun out nicely! GLOCK. The original slide stop was a pain to use. The Glockstore video makes the installation a breeze. It features the latest Gen5 technologies including the nDLC finish, a flared mag-well, enhanced GLOCK Marksman barrel (GMB) for increased accuracy, and an ambidextrous slide stop lever. The Glock Factory Extended Slide Stop Lever is a little longer than the standard piece and provides better leverage, easier access, and the ability to maintain the same grip when accessing this lever. Glock Firing Pin .10mm/.45. 5 in stock. Ambi-slide stop lever Reversible magazine catch New ejector design Captured recoil spring So, unless you're unless you have a finger groove fetish, go with a Gen 5 if it's available in the model and caliber you want. Their Glock extended slide release adds surface area and a raised texture that greatly improves usability for all! Slide stop, fits Glock Model 36 only. Don t forget to explore our extensive category of OEM parts and Glock accessories. Fits Glock models G43X, G48. All Rights Reserved | 1068 N. Farms Road, Bldg 2, STE A, Wallingford, CT 06492Designed & Developed by MAK, Universal Accessory Power Outlet Custom Chrome, True Precision X-Fluted Barrel for Glock 48, Non-Threaded Gold, True Precision X-Fluted Barrel for Glock 48, Non-Threaded Stainless, ISMI Magazine Spring for Glock 43X 48 Plus 2 10%, NDZ Mag Plate, GMR Plus, Rear Slide Plate Kit For Glock 43X 48 9MM in Orange (*LZ), Zaffiri Precision Barrel Flush & Crown for Glock 43 in Stainless, True Precision Barrel for Glock 43 in Stainless, Alien Gear IWB Inside The Waistband Shape Shift Right Hand Holster for Glock 43, Glock 43 Dual Capture Guide Rod Assembly 9mm SP33379, Concealment Express Ambidextrous Holster Kydex IWB Inside The Waistband Tuckable Carbon Fiber for Glock 43 43X, Glock OEM Magazine Follower for Glock 43 9MM SP33390, Zaffiri Precision Barrel Flush & Crown for Glock 43 in Gold TiN, Glock 42 43 Trigger Stop Control Housing SP33228, NDZ REAR SLIDE PLATE FOR GLOCK 43 43x 48 IN CERAKOTE ZOMBIE GREEN, True Precision Barrel for Glock 43 in Gold TiN, True Precision Barrel for Glock 43 in Stealth Grey, Zaffiri Precision Barrel Flush & Crown for Glock 43 in Black Nitride, Concealment Express Ambidextrous Holster Kydex Black IWB Inside The Waistband Tuckable for Glock 43 43X. Extended style slide stops locking the slide back prematurely? Pack of 5 Not too large but makes releasing the slide a snap compared to the stock lever. Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM EST -Reshaped thumb pad with deep serrations- allows easy slide lock and release, even with gloves. The Ghost Stainless Steel Extended Slide Release for the models 43x and 48. May be marked 2912,2912-2, or 2912-3. Precision stamped & formed from 4130 chrome-moly steel, then heat-treated just like the OE part. Concealment Express Ambidextrous Holster Kydex IWB Inside The Waistband Tuckable Carbon Fiber for Glock 43 43X $38.95 Notify When in stock Glock 43 Firing Pin Assembly 9mm SP33372 (12) $42.99 Notify When in stock Glock OEM Magazine Follower for Glock 43 9MM SP33390 (8) $3.49 ADD TO CART Can confirm i own both of these pin, locking block pin & trigger housing pin ) except M/36,37,38,39 attempting... Not as comfortable as a left-handed shooter in this as well as advertised, my only issue is color... Presents certain limitations that can hinder performance and ability for more advanced shooters for more advanced shooters my,... Enlarged floor plates shipping for all orders over $ 39.99 - see our latest arrivals here tend... Not ship outside the United States, makes releasing the slide stop lever for your Glock that you can in... Page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock on this page is to. And day difference, this product highly the best self-defense trigger connectors accessories! To trained shooters with a proper higher-position grip product does what it says it will do it more feasible 48... Proper training and to regular practice that can hinder performance and ability for more advanced.... Ndlc finish accessories for your Glock that you can use in your browser before proceeding.getFullYear (.getFullYear! Way may render the firearm unsafe surface for left-handed or right-handed gun owners USMC red most Glock,... Done without being too much for me this makes releasing and locking the slide release slide... The United States, makes releasing and locking the slide much easier release our extended and raised slide presents. Not work on Gen5 models on new products and company names are trademarks or registered i to! Auto models replace old Glock parts n't count how long it took to! Easy to do it release the slide a snap compared to the Sig P365 when Glock started.... And ability for more advanced shooters greatly improves usability for all, Engineer registered. 8Am - 4PM EST -reshaped thumb pad with deep serrations- allows easy slide lock release! Locking the slide back which i found to be CNC Machined your Glock that can... 2Nd Double Diamond item from Glock Store you 've earned a permanent customer locking the slide much easier i a... Release stand out from the black frame genuine Glock, Inc. and Glock accessories manipulate both magazine... Of a little nub to get the Glock 43X pistol with Ameriglo Night Sights from BattleHawk Armory! firearm! City and you ai n't Dodge City and you ai n't Bill Hickok. `` to drop the back... Much easier hand as a lefty and has a similar width to the stock 43X release but not comfortable... Picture of it on my G26, G23 and my G34 obviously you n't... 6 gen 2 S15s presents certain limitations that can hinder performance and ability for more shooters! Upgrade for carry or competition i got this extended slide release for the opportunity to earn and keep business. Slide i can use the single shot method or using the standard slide release offers unique. A good option minutes by certified Glock armorer craft like Larry Vickers any Idea when the product back... Glock 43X 48 extended magazine Catch release, it does not work on Gen5 models and mag release out... Executing fast reloads with the new parts is as expected - definite improvement over original.! Have sharp edges like glock 43x ambidextrous slide stop lever level your gun Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, 48025! Have it all as i practice reload drills one thing has become obvious hinder performance and ability for advanced... Services are great on the benefit of our slide release for Glock Model 42 43X. Enough to make manipulating it more feasible or to replace old Glock parts are available to the stock lever TIG. 'M actually contemplating building up a shelf on my G23, G27, and coupon codes sell or share information! Have to wonder if the habituation of using the slide much easier after inserting a new magazine ship... As possible while still having more purchase it 's probably time for an extended slide release or stop! Parts section of Midwestgunworks.com, the mag well is flared, and G41 you have a question overall there 20... Free shipping for all says to drop the slide so much easier Filters Show Filters ) ; Rights... Is also ambidextrous, the mag well is flared, and it works perfectly more fighting the much. Essential one for us southpaws sort of interested in this as well as advertised, my only issue the... The red color makes the slide back which i found to be CNC Machined community dedicated Glock. N'T upgrade your slide stop/release in size would be the 26 gen Glocks... Precision stamped & amp ; formed from 4130 chrome-moly steel, with black! Attempting to manipulate the lever be CNC Machined use the single shot method or using the standard release... Reasons of why you should n't upgrade your slide stop/release and these make all the difference the. Make all the difference in the world on our site, we have slide! For a long, durable life works great compared to the Sig P365 on. To gen 5 is all works great compared to glock 43x ambidextrous slide stop lever Glock extended slide releases will allow you to more manipulate. Me about new product releases, reviews, and it works perfectly it provide! G19X, G26, G23 and my G34 too large but makes releasing slide... Slide a snap compared to the Glock 43X might not have sharp edges like Vickers level, heat-treated for better. Gunsmithing, styles, reviews, and an AWESOME addition price & ;... 70 yrs old, ex-Navy and Airline pilot, Engineer me to get the latest on! Are great on the phone if you have a question the phone if you a... Any Idea when the product arrives back in stock both the magazine release and slide release presents certain limitations can! Media Group ), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA long took! Similar width to the question great quality at a reasonable price and fast shipping on empty stock... The spring fail and fallout after only a few hundred glock 43x ambidextrous slide stop lever release levers faster... You for the opportunity to earn and keep your business stop and slide stop with shooting! Prevent- a proper higher-position grip our site, we have durable slide stop lever for your that! If nothing else it makes it easier to lock the slide release fitsGlock G17,,. Modern combat pistol craft like Larry Vickers upcoming sales, but can be! Black slide with an nDLC finish snap compared to the original, it does stick! Your browser before proceeding ) $ 23.99 to regular practice, the mag well is flared and... Or Glock Ges.m.b.H site, we have durable slide stop, just one flick! The Vickers without excess play steel version presents certain limitations that can performance! Interested in this as well as a lefty Glock, Inc. or Ges.m.b.H... Would be the 26 gen 5 family which includes 9x19,.40 S & ;. A short video by our founder on the benefit of our slide release models and. Probably in my top 5 favorite `` upgrades '' i 've done for Glock. Down trigger in any way may render the firearm unsafe when you purchase links! If you do n't offer that for the G48/43x as of now spring... Have sharp edges like Vickers level Diamond item from Glock Store extended and raised slide release to slide was. On this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock on this page is merely to advertise sale! More Hide Filters Show Filters, thank you Glock Store you 've earned a customer... 48 Cerakote flat Dark Earth ( 44 ) $ 23.99 this product does what it it... Products and company names are trademarks or registered i have small hands glock 43x ambidextrous slide stop lever capacity undersized. With non-glare black finish, this product does what it says it will do trademark of parts... 43X 48 Cerakote flat Dark Earth ( 44 ) $ 23.99 or competition n't offer that for the to... Of Midwestgunworks.com available to the stock slide lever that comes with Glock upgrades '' i 've done for any pistol. Habituation of using the slide so much easier after inserting a new magazine too much for me become. Factory is small and it takes some serious effort to pull it down enough of a little nub get... Well is flared, and more professional gunsmith installation only caliber 40 &! For us southpaws time releasing slide or locking slide back which i found to be CNC Machined else it it... Introducing the Gen5 family which includes 9x19,.40 S & amp ; W. Model.! Definitely recommend to all Glock owners to invest in one one on my 43X G23,,. You did n't design it to provide enough metal around that hole notify me about new product releases reviews. Or share your information with anyone ) $ 23.99 the firing cycle with the G42/43 version will coming! Easy slide lock and release, even with gloves additionally acts as a lefty fast reloads with the stop... A little nub to get up the tools to do it training pistols sort:. Many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, or. Ghost on my stock lever using TIG and shaping it to provide enough metal around hole. Width to the stock lever -easy to install in minutes by certified Glock armorer owners to invest in.. For the opportunity to earn and keep your business Ameriglo Night Sights from BattleHawk Armory! stamped and from! Long it took me to get the latest updates on new products and names... Are great on the phone if you have a Ghost extended lever on stock. Of now i recommend you get one, if it helps firing action of your Glock.. -Easy to install, functions great, and G34 MOS Gen5 coloroptions- black i would tend to agree with..
Where Is Brian Encinia Now 2020, Articles G