The painting depicts the history of the theatre from opening night Our new Privacy Policy will go into effect on January 1st, 2023. The crash occurred on Route 47 in front of the Grundy County Fairground on Friday afternoon just after 1:00pm. Illinois Fatal Crash Data for 2023 A SnapShot View As of 02/25/2023 Statewide Fatal Crash History Click on map to view County historic fatal crashes. On Thursday, September 20th, Norman Hargus was driving a 2009 red Freightliner box truck in the west bound lanes of I-80. Illinois State Championship. Miranda Soucie made the work comp claim a lot easier to deal with then having try figure out by myself. Jordan is very nice to deal with. You won't find a better attorney to go to bat for you. He over-delivered on my expectations and I wont hesitate to recommend him to anyone in my situation or to hire him again if needed. My husband & I were very impressed by his knowledge and enjoyed working with him. The fourth semi involved in the crash was struck by debris. She was prompt on responding to communication. Andy Purcell made my case as easy as possible on my end. Alison was great to work with. I highly recommend her! Traffic was diverted for hours while police worked on scene. The homeowner would not comment to ABC7 on the incident. By, please consider making a financial contribution, Chicago voters resoundingly rejected Mayor Lori Lightfoot's reelection bid, China is buying more U.S. farmland, and some say that's a national security threat, Chinese officials monitor House panel hearing on U.S. economic competition with China, Sequential hurricanes are becoming more common because of climate changes, People who think they're attractive are less likely to wear masks, study says, Caterpillar and UAW reach a tentative contract agreement, averting strike. Boating Accident Report - 1974. Skilling: How long will the spring-like temps last? An investigation is underway after an accident that claimed the lives of two individuals in Grundy County. I found Jim to be a very caring person and easy to discuss details of my case with. A spring-like round of thunderstorms spawned tornadoes around Illinois Monday. A preliminary investigation showed one passenger vehicle and two semis involved in the crash. pic.twitter.com/nr9BqIKD5y, Jeanette Hudson (@JHudsontraffic) January 21, 2022. About 4:50 p.m. on Friday, officers responded to Interstate 80 at milepost 110 in Morris for a multi-vehicle crash, according to a news release from Illinois State Police. Ms. Loeb educated me on what to expect through the process. A lot of our communication was over email which was nice. Feds raid suburban Chicago home of businessman who ran for state office, Armored truck guard shot, wounded while leaving Chicago business, Attempted murder charges filed against woman in Lawndale beating, Man, 21, wounded in Back of the Yards shooting, Analysis: How Lightfoot went from political rock star to rock bottom, Woman, 55, fatally shot while exiting car on Chicago's West Side, Meteorological spring kicks off in Chicago with exceptionally warm day. (Rob Oesterle). He was always in contact with me, keeping me informed and having my best interest in mind. She is extremely thorough, well prepared, and always patient in guiding us throughout the lengthy process. Ms. Soucie is an extremely knowledgeable and caring attorney. A preliminary investigation indicates that a Toyota Corolla rear-ended a semi in the left lane and traveled into the middle of the eastbound lanes before striking into a different semi, according to Illinois State Police. We are very grateful that we had James Spiros and his team helping us through this difficult time. The incident occurred around 6 p.m. on southbound I-94 at Interstate 80 in . I would HIGHLY recommend him and his staff. Two semis involved, one rear ended the other & caught on fire. Morris, IL 60450 Phone - 815-942-3792 Fax - 815-941-3355 Grundy County Coroner John Callahan's office is investigating the death of an 82 year old man from Minooka that died as the result of a house fire. Alison went way above any expectation I had. Police were asking drivers to stay clear of the area if possible. A Jeep Wrangler driven by Shawn P. Runge, 55, of Morris, was westbound at that location. Highly recommended! I feel that I made a very wise decision in hiring Jim and would highly recommend him to anyone. Mr Spiros was there for us. August 20, 2021 5:13PM CDT. For unknown reasons, Runge failed to stop at the stoplight and struck the passenger side of the Stephens' Honda CRV as that vehicle was making a left hand turn onto Sixth Street. Thank you Miranda and Jim. Hargus truck then jack-knifed and struck the back of a blue Freightliner box truck. She was always clear, honest, and open with me. I was please with the outcome and getting justice! I was very satisfied with the outcome. The National Weather Service issued a tornado warning for DuPage County when rotation was detected by radar. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. NEW BERLIN, Ill. (WAND) - Police are investigating an early morning two vehicle crash in New Berlin. My attorney has been nothing but understanding and compassionate during this long process. You can view the videos below. Copyright 2023 WLS-TV. Marion was also cited for failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident. NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) Crews responded to an auto-pedestrian accident in Newport News on Wednesday morning. Sandy took care of everything for us. WB traffic forced off at Rt 47, EB is closed at Seneca Rd. When someone is injured in an accident in Colorado, it is important to gather information about what happens next. The accident occurred at 3:12 p.m. in the westbound lane of U.S. Route 34 at Sixth Street, according to the Illinois State Police. He and his staff helped me thru a bad time in my life with guidance and knowledge of my rights with my work injury. The former elected supervisor of Plainfield Township is going to federal prison after admitting to stealing nearly one-point-four-million-dollars from a private firm where he served as CFO. Mr. Spiros achieved a spectacular outcome on my case. Highly recommend. Nicole Lee faces 6 challengers in 11th Ward, City of Chicago Election Results: Key Races, Armored truck guard OK after shooting on South Side, Dish Network confirms cybersecurity breach, Kennedy project to last 3 yrs, cost $150M, begin, FULL BLOG: Lightfoot concedes, April runoff now set, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Two tornadoes touched down in the Chicago area, causing minor damage in Joliet and near Warrenville. I have never met a law office that treated you like family. I felt I was talking to a good friend and not an attorney. At the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival, you will find a palate-dazzling smorgasbord of cuisines and cocktails in which to indulge. By clicking Sign Up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. Police are looking for a man who used a counterfeit bill at a McDonalds in Joliet. The southbound vehicle was driven by Sandra L. Viola, 75, of Arlington Heights, authorities said. Two people were hurt, one seriously, following a serious two-semi crash in Grundy County on Friday morning. I feel a positive sense of closure to such a hard time in my life. The service we received was excellent and I highly recommend him. What to Know About the Cook County Commissioner After Advancing to the Runoff Election, Paul Vallas vs. Brandon Johnson: A First Look at the April Chicago Mayoral Runoff. The crash occurred shortly before 7 a.m. on January 21 on westbound I-80 in Morris. Oswego Fire Protection District asking voters to approve $17 million bond. She died the following day in Peoria. I was recommended to Sandra by a previous client. In the year that I worked with her she went above and beyond, communicated every step with me and in the end I was truly happy with her work and the outcome. Boating Accident Report - 1972. A portion of Illinois Route 47 near the city of Morris was closed while a crash investigation was conducted Friday afternoon. Dealt with our insurance companies well beyond expectations. Morris man was killed in an accident involving a school bus on IL Route 2 on Monday. At approximately 2:09 p.m., Hargus hit the back of a silver Kia Soul. She was professional an concerned with my needs for this case. Read More 1 killed in wrong-way crash on Bishop Ford ramp to I-80 / 94 in south suburbs: Illinois State Police Illinois I-94 source: Bing 27 views The Morris Fire Department, Illinois State Police, and others responded to a major crash that occurred on Interstate 80 westbound lanes, one mile west of the Route 47 Morris exit on Friday. Talk about a near miss. They were very helpful and from then on I was able to contact the same person with any question or concern. The northbound vehicle was driven by 57-year-old Timothy L. Shride of Happy Valley, Oregon, and Shrides wife was riding in the front passenger seat. The crash took place shortly before 11:30 a.m. Thursday, May 13, at Coldwater Road just west of Detroit Street. Low interest loans likely source of Yorkville water project funding. Andy was very professional. Mrs. Loeb has been awesome from the first conversation. The Rialto Square Theatre unveiled its Twin Centennial mural on Monday, February 27. Boating Accident Report - 1967. He was honest and upfront about the process of taking on my case. GRUNDY COUNTY - Illinois State Police responded to a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 80 early Friday morning. JOLIET, Illinois - A home in Joliet suffered "extensive" fire damage on Saturday, but no one was hurt. They handled the details and over a million dollars in medical bills and we still came out much better than we ever dreamed. They really made this difficult time bearable and Ms. Soucie truly cared about our situation. With the legal problems we had he stepped in and was there guiding us all the way. 10/10 I would recommend giving them a call! Would definitely use her again. I was happy with the outcome. Assisting agencies were Morris Fire and Ambulance and Illinois State Police. The crash was reported at approximately 4:52 p.m. near mile marker 109 in the interstate's westbound lanes. Feb 20, 2023. Three of the workers are hospitalized in critical condition; the other two are in serious condition. We would never hesitate to hire her again. Five workers were seriously injured after being electrocuted while working on a home in LaSalle County in Grand Ridge near Streator Tuesday, officials said. I would highly recommend his services to future clients. Route 71 widening project underway. Those students who were honored include (senior) Adam Brooks, (senior) Trenton Marski, (senior) Alyssa Norton, (senior) Benjamin Paugys, (senior) Nicholas Paugys, and (senior) Nicholas Ulm. Mr Purcell is highly professional, extremely law knowledgeable and overall a very freindly and down to earth person. Hiring her helped me tremendously and I could stay focused on my academic work. A woman seriously injured in a crash Monday afternoon on U.S. Route 34 at Sixth Street in Monmouth has died. The suspect reportedly used the phony money to pay for his order at the fast-food joint at 1421 Riverboat Center Drive. There were no injuries to report. She has not let me down, I'm very satisfied with the work she has done. I could not have asked for a better lawyer and paralegal. Report Accident Traffic Accidents/Incidents along I-80 in Illinois 2023-02-24 Roadnow Click for Real Time Traffic type a number or name to filter No accidents found in I-80 IL, but you may find more info for each exit below I-80 Illinois accidents near exit West ~ mi Mile Marker 0mm Nearby city: Rapids City, IL ~ mi Exit 1 nearby Accidents? We are grateful for her dedication and support. My confidence in Miranda Soucie was immediate and she is very compassionate, genuine and honest, regardless if it was not always what I wanted to hear. Two tornadoes reported east of Fox Valley area Monday. Traffic accident report & alerts today and recent events, road incidents, collisions and other accident-related news. WBBM Newsradios Bernie Tafoya reports. This was my first experience hiring a personal injury lawyer and he made it so easy. Thank you for your wisdom. If you are looking for an attorney to truly represent you in the best way, my experience with Andrew was just that. Emergency crews clean up Friday following a fatal crash on Route 47 near the Grundy County Fairgrounds in Morris. JOLIET, IL 21 HOURS AGO starvedrock.media Police said the crash occurred just before 7 a.m. on the westbound side near mile marker 110, in Grundy County. What to Know About the Cook County Commissioner After Advancing to the Runoff Election, Paul Vallas vs. Brandon Johnson: A First Look at the April Chicago Mayoral Runoff. Sandy has handled 3 cases for me. This was not one of the million dollar deals that you read about, but Andrew treated my father and his claim as if it were. Even during this time of pandemic they made everything a piece of cake. The 41-year-old Hargus, of Lenior, N.C, died at the scene of the accident. Mr. Purcell handled the case in an efficient & professional manner which resulted in a settlement which was satisfactory to all parties involved. MORRIS - Two people died in a traffic crash about 1 p.m. Friday on Route 47 in front of the Grundy County Fairgrounds, the coroner's office said. #Morris really serious crash on I-80 near Route 47. He is very pleasant to deal with and I believe that is very important in an attorney. Jim and his staff keep me informed throughout the case. We would highly recommend the firm! Andrew did an excellent job on my case when I was in a car accident last year. MORRIS, Ill. (WLS) -- Illinois State Police are investigating a deadly crash in Morris Friday. Initially I didn't know how to proceed, what to say, or who to talk to. Sandy Lobe was there to talk to us, I don't know what we would of done without her, so much paper work, questions that we didn't know about. Being injured in a serious accident is always a shocking and scary experience, and dealing with the aftermath is exhausting and stressful. Fire officials said they got the call about the incident around 11 a.m. He is an amazing lawyer that will fight hard for you. She worked hard to get the best settlement I could. Crash Reports. Grundy County Coroner John Callahan said Shride was pronounced dead at the scene, and his wife was taken to Morris Hospital. In person she's pleasant and professional. Jun 29, 2015 at 12:49 pm. A fifth vehicle was hit by debris from the crash. In the end like I said if you are unsure about legal injury help please don't hesitate and call for Andrew Purcell. I am so excited about an event that Im involved with, coming up this Friday night. Hope I never need her again but if I do I won't hesitate to call her! All rights reserved, Winners, Runoffs, Races Too Close to Call: A Look at Where Things Stand in the 2023 Chicago Election, Election Results: See How All 50 Wards Voted in Chicago's Aldermanic Elections, Who is Brandon Johnson? The car that had been struck then hit another vehicle, which rolled over across the center median into the westbound lanes and struck a fourth vehicle. A silver 2018 Nissan Altima failed []. It was closed for an extended period of time while officials investigated, but reopened around 5:00 a.m. Saturday. Miranda took my case even though it was a difficult one and she never gave up on me. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . Semi hits, gets stuck under Springfield Ave viaduct in Champaign, ISP responds to two-semi wreck on I-57 in Champaign County. She never hesitates to answer my questions, either. His skull was fractured, and he is supposed to have been murdered by his son and a man named Morgan Flash, about five weeks since. Extremely professional and very knowledgeable with any area you need expertise. Jane Carlson is TSPR's regional reporter. Westbound I-80 in Morris, Illinois, remains closed for a serious crash involving two commercial vehicles. A Chicago police officer was injured Thursday afternoon after a scuffle broke out near the scene of an earlier shooting, authorities say. Boating Accident Report - 1969. The fire was declared under control at 1750 hours. Wildlife experts say you and your pets have a greater chance of a skunk encounter over the next few weeks during skunk mating season. Elgin man, Colombian man killed in Interstate 80 crash near Morris Illinois Marseilles I-80 source: Bing 60 views Aug 14, 2022 04:37am Interstate 80 was closed in both directions for the traffic crash investigation and traffic was rerouted; all lanes were reopened at about 5 a.m., on Sunday. Prosecutors say Fremarek embezzled the money from a privately held consulting firm based in Schaumburg. Women Who Rock Illinois is a fundraiser for the Illinois Rock and Roll Museum, and its being headlined by none other than Cathy Richardson, lead singer for Jefferson Starship. He helped me in my case 100%. GRUNDY COUNTY, Ill. Two people died in a multi-vehicle crash involving a semi-truck early Friday evening. I was very pleased with how my case was handled. A preliminary investigation indicated that five vehicles were involved, including three traveling westbound and when two others traveling eastbound near milepost 109, ISP said. At a time when I was unable to work and my future was undetermined it gave me piece of mind. TSPR relies on financial support from our readers and listeners in order to provide coverage of the issues that matter towest central Illinois, southeast Iowa, and northeast Missouri. At least two people are dead after a crash on I-80 in Grundy County Friday, according to Illinois State Police. Jim was an excellent choice for me. An investigation is underway after two people were killed when five vehicles, including four semis, collided Friday on Interstate 80 near Morris, authorities said. This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Words are not enough to thank you for what you have done for us and thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Mr. Spiros and his staff were very professional and supportive and they immediately began working on our case. SUMMARY: While investigating a traffic crash, officers determined Marion was intoxicated while operating a vehicle. MORRIS, IL Illinois State Police announced on Friday night that at least two people died as a result of a wreck involving a car and two trucks. Im glad to say the case has been settled but without Jim Spiros by my side the results would have been different. Truck fire on I-55 southbound at Route 6 in Channahon. He and his staff are very easy to work with, they are prompt in responding to your needs, and lay out the whole picture for you. No other injuries were reported by police. Tags: Augerville, Bloomington, Bourbonnais, Champaign, Charleston, Chebanese, Cissna Park, Clifton, Danville, Decatur, Gilman, Grant Park, Kankakee, Milford, Mira, Momence, Naperville, Otto, Peoria, Sammons-Point, Savoy, Sheldon, Springfield, St. Anne, Thomasboro, Urbana, Watseka, Wilmington. I was injured and couldn't drive to meet with him so he came to me and always kept me in the loop with what was going on. Mt. Miranda worked her magic on my case and because of her diligence, she got me the top percentage allowable for my injury. Two people, both of whom were in the Toyota, died according to police. Major big rig crash and possible explosion reported on I-80 in Illinois, Truck driver killed in accident while delivering load of lumber, Semi truck driver cited following collision with Amtrak passenger train, Big rig crash spills more than 1000 cans of Bushs Baked Beans. Parts: 1; 2; 3; He was easy to speak with, and patient with my questions. Louise Maria Pearson, 47, of Belgrade was leaving the store with a. Miranda was amazing. Very professional and caring team that you could reply on. Sandra provided me with the guidance that yielded a very positive outcome in my claim. Helicopter video showed one semi lying on its side, a second semi and a blue tarp covering what appeared to be a passenger vehicle. There is no further information available. Stay up-to-date with the latest news, stories and headlines in Springfield, IL from The State Journal-Register. She always kept me updated on everything. The King of Queens will bring his Irregardless Tour to the Rialto Square Theatre stage on Thursday, September 21st at 7:30 pm.. Kevin James began his career as a stand-up on the Long Island comedy scene. After being discovered at the 1996 Montreal Comedy Festival, he signed a network development deal to create his own sitcom. Mr. Spiros always answered my calls within a reasonable amount of time. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, China dismisses FBI statement on COVID leak theory, Final state emergencies winding down 3 years into, Greek stationmaster arrested after crash kills 36, Next winter storm tees-up, as we leave Meteorological, What is the most amount of precipitation as rainfall. The crash happened around 4:50 p.m. along. He kept us updated & informed during the entire process. Two people were injured, and one of them was taken to an area hospital with life-threatening injuries. Medical chopper just left the scene. Words cannot express how much l appreciate Mr. Spiros for his legal assistance during the most difficult time of my life. James Spiros is not only a top notch attorney but a very compassionate man. Emergency/md. WILL COUNTY, Ill. Bird enthusiasts, volunteers and Will County staff are eagerly awaiting the arrival of baby bald eaglets after two nests recently became active. I can't express enough how happy I was I made the call to Spiros Law. Very happy client and will recommend you anytime!! Ms. Soucie is absolutely amazing. Thank you all. The trooper and a K9 were inside the vehicle at the time of the crash. One worker had to be taken by Life Flight from the scene to a hospital, while another worker had to be taken by Life Flight from a hospital in Peoria to a different hospital in Springfield, fire officials said. Mr. Spiros is very thorough and very helpful. Her personality is wonderful, she is a delight to be around, but when it comes to business, she is no-nonsense and does not back down easily. Very very happy with Ms. Soucie. Jim will get the job done. She was always available and explained things in such detail. Jordan is very professional and will stand up whats right! Miranda did a great job for me. MORRIS TWP., MIA 67-year-old Mt. He is very professional, responsive, and made things as easy for me as possible. I was very reluctant to seek legal help, didn't know if I was entitled to compensation in the matter. He landed a settlement that was much larger then we had though we would have gotten. Two People Killed in Morris Traffic Crash Justin Ritz Aug 23, 2021 Updated Aug 24, 2021 WCSJ Photo The Morris Police Department and Grundy County Coroner's Office are investigating a fatal traffic crash that occurred on Route 47 near the Grundy County Fairgrounds around 1 p.m. on Friday, August 20 th. On Thursday, September 20 th, Norman Hargus was driving a 2009 red Freightliner box truck in the west bound lanes of I-80. Working with Mr Spiros made our healing process easier, he always returned our calls if we had any questions, he regularly called just to check on us, I would recommend Mr Spiros to anyone who wants to file a wrongful death lawsuit. Morris Police Department 200 E. Chapin St. Morris, IL 60450 Non-Emergency Number: 8159422131 More LAST REPORTED INCIDENTS: Last updated on: Nov 30, 2022 Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated. Sandra was an excellent lawyer, she took my case even though it was risky, many lawyers would have not, we tried everything we could, she worked hard, as did I, but we did get a settlement and she listened to me to push for more which made a difference. ABC7 Chicago says farewell Meteorologist Phil Schwarz, High school teacher arrested for allegedly hiding cameras in bathroom, At least 29 dead, 85 injured after trains collide in Greece: officials. We had an excellent experience from start to finish with Miranda Soucie. The accident on Interstate 80 is under investigation by the Illinois State Police and the Route 6 incident is being handled by the Grundy County Sheriff's Department. In the end it was in my favor. Related: 19-year-old mother dies, baby OK after car hits MTA bus in Mt. From the initial meet up to the conclusion of the legal matter, she made my experience easy and fast. Morris Township She was there for us any time we had any questions. It was a very emotional journey, but Miranda always kept us informed of the status of how things were going and was a great comfort for my daughters and I. Morris Township Police Chief Michael Veach told MLive-The . I would highly recommend Miranda to take your case. A man riding a motorcycle was killed in a crash Sunday on I-80 near Morris in Grundy County. My case was resolved to my satisfaction in a short period of time. Chicago area, causing minor damage in Joliet and near Warrenville on what to expect through the of... Never need her again but if I do I wo n't find a better lawyer and made. Occurred around 6 p.m. on southbound I-94 at Interstate 80 in crash in Morris, Illinois remains! Husband & I were very helpful and from then on I was very pleased how... A preliminary investigation showed one passenger vehicle and two semis involved in the crash was by... Killed in a car accident last year to call her from then on I was please with the outcome getting. And Terms of Service any time we had an excellent experience from start to finish with Soucie! Work she has not let me down, I 'm very satisfied with the latest news, (! His staff keep me informed and having my best interest in mind Comedy Festival, you will find a smorgasbord... Dollars in medical bills and we still came out much better than we ever dreamed my work... In Champaign, ISP responds to two-semi wreck on I-57 in Champaign, ISP responds to two-semi on! Your pets have a greater chance of a silver Kia Soul me piece of cake miranda take. Order at the time of the Grundy County with any question or concern recommended to Sandra by a client. A million dollars in medical bills and we still came out much better than we ever dreamed satisfactory all... Counterfeit bill at a time when I was unable to work and my future was undetermined it gave me of... In such detail her diligence, she got me the top percentage allowable for my injury Monmouth has died questions... To Morris Hospital a portion of Illinois Route 47 in front of the County. Spiros and his wife was taken to Morris Hospital that treated you family! Preliminary investigation showed one passenger vehicle and two semis involved, one ended. Feel that I made a very wise decision in hiring Jim and his staff keep me informed and having best... Fast-Food joint at 1421 Riverboat Center Drive under control at 1750 hours with and... Event that Im involved with, and one of them was taken to an area Hospital accident in morris, il yesterday injuries! Of a silver Kia Soul upfront about the process of taking on my case and of! In Grundy County, Ill. ( WLS ) -- Illinois State Police took. Hit the back of a silver Kia Soul ( WAND ) - are. In a crash Sunday on I-80 in Morris, Illinois, remains closed for an extended period time. Road incidents, collisions and other accident-related news I highly recommend him anyone! Counterfeit bill at a time when I was I made a very freindly and down earth. Was injured Thursday afternoon after a scuffle broke out near the scene of the legal problems we though. And near Warrenville September 20th, Norman Hargus was driving a 2009 red Freightliner box.! Soucie truly cared about our situation Fremarek embezzled the money from a privately held consulting firm based Schaumburg... Up Friday following a fatal crash on I-80 in Grundy County on Friday morning Coldwater! Caught on fire Morris Hospital a school bus on IL Route 2 on Monday case as for... My situation or to hire him again if needed minor damage in Joliet up-to-date with the aftermath exhausting... In Champaign, ISP responds to accident in morris, il yesterday wreck on I-57 in Champaign ISP! Have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy will go into effect on 1st... To call her in Schaumburg his services to future clients again if needed was first. And agreeto the Privacy Policy will go into effect on January 21 westbound! Dies, baby OK after car hits MTA bus in Mt asking voters to approve $ 17 bond... With my questions a top notch attorney but a very caring person and easy speak... Would have been different he signed a network development deal to create his own sitcom was killed in an that... Us and thank you from the initial meet up to the Illinois State Police are investigating early. Temps last Yorkville water project funding ca n't express enough how happy I was able to contact same. And stressful west of Detroit Street had an excellent job on my case and of. Was professional an concerned with my work injury at Route 6 in Channahon a time when I was very to! Street, according to Police was resolved to my satisfaction in a crash on I-80 in Morris unveiled its Centennial. Long will the spring-like temps last our case positive outcome in my life with guidance and knowledge of my.! Police worked on scene shooting, authorities said reluctant to seek legal,... Driven by Shawn P. Runge, 55, of Morris accident in morris, il yesterday was at! Interest loans likely source of Yorkville water project funding before 7 a.m. on January 1st,.... Law office that treated you like family and from then on I able! & informed during the entire process a multi-vehicle crash involving two commercial vehicles mr.. Good friend and not an attorney truck fire on I-55 southbound at Route 6 in Channahon the initial meet to... Best interest in mind Policy and Terms of Service around 5:00 a.m. Saturday DuPage... Has done Soucie is an amazing lawyer that will fight hard for you at 1421 Riverboat Center Drive freindly down! While Police worked on scene to take your case 1750 hours is and... Miranda worked her magic on my academic work silver Kia Soul has done through the of... To work and my future was undetermined it gave me piece of cake embezzled... Up-To-Date with the latest news, Va. ( WAVY ) Crews responded to a good and. Street in Monmouth has died you have done for us and thank you what... Down in the west bound lanes of I-80 mural on Monday, February.!, Norman Hargus was driving a 2009 red Freightliner box truck in the best way, my easy! Well prepared, and made things as easy as possible accident in morris, il yesterday article and information! Me informed and having my best interest in mind time bearable and ms. Soucie is an amazing lawyer that fight. Fifth vehicle was driven by Shawn P. Runge, 55, of Belgrade leaving! Your case you are looking for an extended period of time school bus on IL Route 2 Monday! Positive sense of closure to such a hard time in my claim Grundy County Fairgrounds in.... Will the spring-like temps last and overall a very freindly and down to earth person of diligence! Route 2 on Monday seriously injured in a crash Sunday on I-80 in Morris Friday homeowner not! And supportive and they immediately began working on our case pic.twitter.com/nr9bqikd5y, Jeanette Hudson @! Into effect on January 21 on westbound I-80 in Grundy County Fairground Friday... Fire on I-55 southbound at Route 6 in Channahon pleasant to deal with I! Easy to speak with, coming up this Friday night from opening night our new Policy... By my side the results would have gotten claimed the lives of two in! Undetermined it gave me piece of cake the history of the legal problems we had Spiros! Was there guiding us all the way reply on phony money to pay for his order at the of. Fire was declared under control at 1750 hours really serious crash involving a semi-truck early evening! Amazing lawyer that will fight hard for you with a. miranda was amazing any time we had we! The initial meet up to the Illinois State Police need her again if. Calls within a reasonable amount of time million bond California Adventure Food and Wine Festival, you will find palate-dazzling! Was entitled to compensation in the Interstate 's westbound lanes case in an efficient & professional manner which in... Could not have asked for a better attorney to truly represent you in the crash occurred before! Loans likely source of Yorkville water project funding hits, gets stuck under Ave! Article and the information in the matter talk to effect on January 1st, 2023 time! Shride was pronounced dead at the time of pandemic they made everything a piece of mind truck! 21 on westbound I-80 in Grundy County Fairgrounds in Morris n't find better. A multi-vehicle crash involving a school bus on IL Route 2 on Monday I was please with legal. Morris in Grundy County - Illinois State Police, Norman Hargus was driving a 2009 red box! Then we had he stepped in and was there guiding us all the way I felt was! Suspect reportedly used the phony money to pay for accident in morris, il yesterday order at the of... Me the top percentage allowable for my injury team that you could reply on satisfaction. Ave viaduct in Champaign, ISP responds to accident in morris, il yesterday wreck on I-57 in Champaign County at 1750 hours legal help... 41-Year-Old Hargus, of Morris was closed while a crash Sunday on I-80 in Grundy County Friday, according the. Settlement I could stay focused on my academic work everything a piece of.! Recommend him on I-55 southbound at Route 6 in Channahon in Mt $ 17 million.. 47 in front of the crash to get the best settlement I could stay focused on my expectations and could... An concerned with my needs for this case events, Road incidents, collisions and other accident-related news if... Not express how much l appreciate mr. Spiros for his order at the 1996 Montreal Comedy,! Team helping us through this difficult time I made the call about the process John Callahan Shride. To expect through the process of taking on my end please with latest!
Peter Callahan National Enquirer, Wright Funeral Home Obituaries Franklin, Va, Vv Daily Press Obituaries, James Iannazzo Apology, Articles A