Iannazzo was charged with one felony and two misdemeanors and was released pending his court appearance. We appreciate the swift action by law enforcement and the judicial system in pursuing criminal charges for this unacceptable behavior., Houston Teen Shot Girlfriend 22 Times in Deadly Park Ambush: Cops [PHOTO], James Iannazzo, Man Charged in Robeks Video: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. Got a confidential news tip? Angry racist man attacks a robeks juice employee by throwing a smoothie at her head. He is not a racist individual and deeply regrets his statements and actions during a moment of extreme emotional stress.. On Thursday, told the judge his client deeply regrets his conduct. Charli Hill, 17, told WFSB that she started to record dad James Iannazzos angry tirade because of the threats he was making against her and her 18-year-old co-worker Gianna Miranda. "After he started to drink his smoothie, my son lost the capacity to breathe properly; his lips and face swelled up, and he required an EpiPen shot, but it did not offer him relief. Iannazzo then calls her a f***** b****.. In a statement on Sunday on Twitter, Frank J. Riccio II, a lawyer for Mr. Iannazzo, said that his client had emphasized to the stores workers that the smoothie must not contain peanuts and that the receipt for his sons drink order specified that it should not contain peanut butter. I also wish they had been more careful preparing my sons beverage. RIABiz, Mill Valley, California Copyright 2009-2022 RIABiz Inc. All rights reserved. Others want to responsibly transfer wealth to their kids. He threw up again. A Connecticut man was arrested for hurling racist insults at employees of a local smoothie shopafter his sonallegedly had an allergic reaction that sent him to the hospital. I will be extending my apologies personally to the Robek's organization, particularly the staff that was working there that night. James Iannazzo apologized for calling a Robeks Smoothie store employee an "immigrant" and throwing a drink on her after losing his job at Merrill Lynch. Morning Report delivers the latest news, videos, photos and more. | Source: Twitter. Now, the man, identified by the police as James Iannazzo, 48, of Fairfield, is facing a hate crime charge in connection with the outburst, which also cost him his job as a financial adviser for. He threw up again," Iannazzo said. | Source: Fairfield Police Department. "You f---ing immigrant, loser," the Fairfield resident then says before trying to enter an area of the store marked "employees only.". This unfortunate incident posed a significant health threat to a member of my clients family. Jim also actively volunteers at community events and supports several non-profit organizations in the area., Iannazzo said on his company website, In March of 2019, Jim Iannazzo was recognized by Barrons as one of Americas Top 1,200 Advisors: State by State for the fifth year in a row. When employees could not provide Iannazzo with the answer he became irate, yelling at the employees using a number of expletives, police said. When asked on Twitter why no assault charge was filed, the Fairfield Police responded, CTs Assault statute requires the accused to cause injury, which in this case did not occur. Robeks has not commented about the incident. The video of Mr. Iannazzos harangue ricocheted across the internet after it was shared on a Facebook group page for local mothers in Fairfield, an affluent suburb about 55 miles northeast of Manhattan. According to Fairfield Police, Iannazzo was arrested on charges of intimidation based on bias, breach of peace and criminal trespass. Iannazzo returned to Robeks Smoothie irate on Sunday (January 23) hurling racial slurs and threatening to kill employees, according to Robeks employee and high school student Charli Hill. James Iannazzo, a Connecticut financial advisor, was arrested after a racist tirade at a smoothie shop, one for which his lawyer says he apologizes. James Iannazzo stands in Superior Court in Bridgeport, Conn. March 9, 2022. I feel terrible that I lost my composure so completely. Broker Jim Iannazzo went all out with high-powered attorneys and slick Las Vegas crisis pr team to limit the damage from his actions, but whether he can ever live down the incident remains to be seen. I understand and we are sorry on behalf of Robeks for how the smoothie was made, but it gives you absolutely no right to act out like that. He threw the smoothie at me, and in my head I was just like, Wow. If convicted for those charges, he could face a sentence of up to six years in prison and. , Iannazzo apologized for being a racist a**hole. You have no room to yell at us, one of the employees told Mr. Iannazzo, the video shows. Complex Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. But the thing I don't get is that their was no apology from the company or any consequences for the teens who were yelling back not coroperating and one girl you can hear one say she didn't care when the guy mentioned . Iannazzo also was ordered to make a $500 charitable donation. James Iannazzo threw a drink at employees at Robeks in Fairfield, Connecticut, during a racist rant caught in a viral video, police say. I also wish they had been more careful preparing my sons beverage. You just dont know what could happen at any moment. We immediately investigated and have taken action. The employees said he could contact the corporate offices of Robeks, a national smoothie chain based in Los Angeles. | VIDEOs, City of Houston, Residents Honored for National Water Challenge. Iannazzo has released a statement in which he apologies for overreacting after his son suffered a medical emergency. Social media sites widely shared the video, with some people condemning Iannazzo's actions and applauding his termination. We want to hear from you. James Iannazzo is a now-former Merrill Lynch wealth manager who threw a drink at Robeks employees during a viral incident in Fairfield, Connecticut, police say. 1 in 4 Black Transgender and Nonbinary Youth Attempted Suicide in Vanessa Bryant Settles Lawsuit with LA County Over Kobe Crash Pics Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected Nigerias President | VIDEO. I cant say it did or did not have peanut butter in it it could have been cross-contaminated to where he did have an allergic reaction, Miranda told News 12. Full story here. The Journal of Steffanie Jay-Zs Shock in Running Into Kelly Rowland Is Your WATCH LIVE! Iannazzo was additionally charged with second-degree breach of peace, which is a class B misdemeanor. Iannazzo, who faces. They do not reflect my values or my character. This individual is no longer employed at our firm.. Thank God, he is doing OK, he said, detailing how he had been out of my mind with fear for him when he returned to Robeks. and Privacy Policy. Superior Court Judge Peter McShane ruled Thursday that James Iannazzo, 48, will be placed under supervision for one year, the Connecticut Post reported. My son then went to the bathroom, threw up and fell unconscious to the floor. This individual is no longer employed at our firm.. I called 911. Miranda added she had to, be the bigger person. Hill said, I heart everybody on TikTok for doing their thing and finding out who he was and all of his stuff. She added, thank you guys for all the concern, but said they are OK. Hill told NBC Connecticut, Its like such a shocker because we love our jobs and like, we feel super safe there. All Rights Reserved. My son lost the capacity to breathe properly; his lips and face swelled up, and he required an EpiPen shot, but it did not offer him relief, Iannazzo told WTNH. The judge said that hate has no place in Connecticut or anywhere else, but pointed out that the state legislature does not exclude hate crimes from eligibility for accelerated rehab.The situation of having your child unable to breathe is sympathetic but his (Iannazzos) reaction to it is not, the judge said, but added that the defendant is not likely to offend again.. Ive identified this man as James Iannazzo of @MerrillLynch being racist and assaulting a minor, he tweeted. As a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each month. She added, I will be pressing charges. *A Connecticut man who went viral for hurling racist insults at employees of a smoothie shop has apologized after his wild antics got him arrested and fired from his job. One of the workers can be heard saying, Im calling the police, as Iannazzo walks toward the entrance to the employees-only section of the store. But now its not the same anymore. They do not reflect my values or my character. His son has a peanut allergy; the . My son then went to the bathroom, threw up and fell unconscious to the floor. Under the program, he will be placed on one year of probation. I was out of my mind with fear for him when I returned to Robeks, and I wish I had not done so. Merrill Lynch fired Iannazzo on Sunday, after becoming aware of the TikTok video, which has garnered more than 2.6. million views after it was posted on Twitter. "We immediately investigated and have taken action. 48-year-old James Iannazzo of Fairfield was charged with intimidation based on bigotry or bias, breach of peace, and criminal trespass after employees of the Robeks smoothie franchise at 2061 Black Rock . He then threw a drink at an employee, which hit their right shoulder., Following the incident, Merrill Lynch, where Iannazzo was employeed as a financial advisor, announced he is no longer employed at our firm., Our company does not tolerate behavior of this kind, the company said in a statement to NBC New York on Sunday. Nigeria Bonds Steady as Investors Put Hope on Tinubu to Act Fast, Panama Breakthrough Adds to Good News for Global Copper Supplies, German Inflation Unexpectedly Quickens in Fresh Blow for ECB, China Tells IMF Willing to Take Constructive Part in Debt Talks, Feds Soft Landing Hinges on a Wage Inflation Head Scratcher, How US Authorities Tracked Down the Miracle Cure to Columbia: Deadly Cure Podcast, A-Rod, Marc Lore Raise Funds for Ticketing, Fan-Experience Startup, Citigroup Clients Are Shifting Supply Chains Away from China, Tennis Great Venus Williams Joins Private Equity Firm Topspin, Self-Driving Firm iMotion Weighs $300 Million Hong Kong IPO, Sources Say, Sunak Backs Official Covid Inquiry After Leak of Hancock Whatsapps, Kremlin Critics Seek Sanctions Relief for Anti-War Tycoons, Qatari Sheikh Says Hes No Football Fan as Son Chases Man United, Worlds Rich Take Advantage as $1 TrillionProperty Market Craters, Netflix BringsStranger Thingsto the Stage in Londons West End, The Only HackforHotel Discounts That Still Works Right Now, Poor Voters Are Losing Out in the Culture Wars, How Evangelical Voters Swung from Carter to Trump, Washington Must Act to Stop Fentanyl Deaths, From Chips to TikTok, Gina Raimondo Is at the Center of Bidens China Policy, Russian Airlines Are Flying High Despite Sanctions, The NFLsTop Talent Agency Bought by Venture Investors, Santander Failed to Make Progress With Gender Pay Gap in 2022, BNP Ordered to Pay A Banker Fired Years After Alleged Sexual Harassment, Theres a Gap Between EV Range Estimates and Real-World Results, UK Regulator Bans Lufthansa Ad Over MisleadingClimate Claims, Richest Atlanta District Inches Closer to Seceding From City, NYCs Shadow TransitNetwork SeeksaGreenerFuture, Kansas Citys $1.5 Billion Airport Renovation Spurs Hopes for Business Boom, Singapore Crypto Lender Hodlnaut's Founders Propose Selling Business Rather Than Liquidating Firm, Celsius Examiner Report Mentions FTX More Than 150 Times. "When employees could not provide Iannazzo with the answer he became irate, yelling at the employees using a number of expletives. According to Connecticut law, a class A misdemeanor is punishable by up to a year in prison and a fine of up to $1,000. L.A. City Council Shutdown Because Council Members Caught on Opinion: Sacramento Mass Shooting Confirms What Experts Already Knew, What the Puck? "I want to speak to the f---ing person who made this drink," he yelled. We didnt know if he was going to jump over the counter, she said of the now-viral moment Saturday at the Robeks store in Fairfield. I feel terrible that I lost my composure so completely, he later said in the statement. We've received your submission. The police said James Iannazzo, 48, yelled at Robeks workers and "made comments toward an employee referencing their immigration status." Let me guess; He'll release a non-apology apology where he tearfully declares this isn't who he is and is sorry if his conduct offended anyone. Watch the moment via the Twitter video below. About 34 minutes earlier, Mr. Iannazzo had made a purchase at Robeks, according to the police, who did not say whether the smoothie had caused the allergic reaction. You dont know who made it? Mr. Iannazzo yelled in the video, repeatedly swearing at the shops young employees, whom he called ignorant high school kids.. Merrill Lynch released the following statement: Our company does not tolerate behavior of this kind. James Iannazzo, who was arrested after he got himself caught on a viral video launching into a violent and racist tirade directed at a group of teenage employees at Robeks smoothie shop in Fairfield, Connecticut, wads fired as a top-ranking Merrill Lynch broker after the incident. My wife gave him another EpiPen while I called 911 again. To actually experience it firsthand I just felt disrespected, she said. Karens Husband Loses Job, Apologizes Following Arrest For Racist, Violent Tirade At Connecticut Smoothie Shop After he started to drink his smoothie, my son lost the capacity to breathe properly; his lips and face swelled up, and he required an EpiPen shot, he said, detailing how he had to call 911. Heres what you need to know about James Jim Iannazzo: I've identified this man as James Iannazzo of @MerrillLynch being racist and assaulting a minor pic.twitter.com/O8Ic6jyh3p, Danesh (@thatdaneshguy) January 23, 2022, Fairfield Police said they received multiple calls about 2:26 p.m. from employees of the 2061 Black Rock Turnpike store, reporting a customer was throwing things, yelling at employees, and refusing to leave. Police said, A short time later, Iannazzo returned to Robeks and confronted employees, yelling at them and demanding to know who had made the smoothie which contained peanuts, causing his childs allergic reaction. Why? While my client regrets his actions, the entire circumstances of this incident including his repeated requests that the beverage not contain any peanuts due to his family members severe allergy, and his inability to obtain any information from the store regarding the contents of the drink, places the matter in a more accurate perspective than has previously been portrayed, he said. Ms. Caruso said that the smoothie chain takes seriously any concerns about order accuracy for guests who have allergies. He then returned to the smoothie shop and unleashed his fury on the workers, calling them immigrants and throwing a drink at one of the workers, which hit her in the head. Reply . Ny MaGee is an entertainment reporter with over 15 years of experience working in the film industry in areas including production and post-production, marketing, distribution, and acquisitions. COPYRIGHT 2022 EURweb.com/Rabercom Enterprises. When faced with a dire situation for his son, Mr. Iannazzos parental instinct kicked in and he acted out of anger and fear, Mr. Riccio said. launching into a violent and racist tirade, Fired! He will forever be known as the Fairfield Smoothie Guy, McShane said about the former Merrill Lynch worker, according to the outlet. He started to call her racial slurs, and he threatened to kill us multiple times, Hill told the local station. His son's lips turned blue and he could breathe requiring Iannazzo to call 911. Just watched the video- fuck that guy. 19. Some others said that although they did not excuse his throwing the drink at the worker, they understood he was acting because of extreme emotion due to son's medical state, and questioned why Merrill Lynch was so quick to fire him. I feel terrible that I lost my composure so completely., Iannazzo continued, I was out of my mind with fear for him when I returned to Robeks, and I wish I had not done so. Superior Court Judge Peter McShane ruled Thursday that James Iannazzo, 48, will be placed under supervision for one year, the Connecticut Post reported. Connecticut law says a class B misdemeanor is punishable by up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $1,000. Iannazzo insisted that his actions do not reflect my values or my character. Public records show Iannazzo and his wife bought a $1.3 million home in the Southport section of Fairfield in 2021. This individual is no longer employed at our firm. James Iannazzo was granted entry into an accelerated rehabilitation program which places him under supervision for one year, after which the charges against him will be dismissed. They do not reflect my values or my character. I had returned to Robeks to determine what ingredients were in the smoothie that I had previously ordered.. Sign up for free newsletters and get more CNBC delivered to your inbox. Merrill Lynch fired a financial adviser over the weekend after he was arrested over a disorderly incident at a Connecticut smoothie shop. The . It was a real shocker to everyone. He is not a racist and deeply regrets his statement and actions during a moment of extreme emotional stress, Riccio said. His son has a life-threatening peanut butter allergy., Riccio, a Bridgeport-based attorney, added, Upon drinking the Robeks smoothie, his son had a severe allergic reaction which required transport via ambulance to the hospital. He claims he was under duress after seeing his 17-year-old son sent to the hospital for an allergic reaction due to a peanut allergy. Meanwhile, the irony of him having an Italian last name while calling someone an immigrant LMMFO. My wife gave him another EpiPen while I called 911 again. There is no more complete source for urban news than the Electronic Urban Report. James Iannazzo is a now-former Merrill Lynch wealth manager who threw a drink at Robeks smoothie shop employees while unleashing a racist and vulgar rant during a viral incident in Fairfield, Connecticut, police say. He was arrested in Fairfield, Connecticut, and booked on charges of intimidation based on bias, breach of peace, and criminal trespass. Iannazzo, 48, told police he was upset because his son having a severe allergic reaction and he went back to the store as a result, police said. All Rights Reserved. My son then went to the bathroom, threw up and fell unconscious to the floor. The couple previously lived elsewhere in Fairfield, according to property records. It was kind of scary, Im not gonna lie, she told WFSB. "He collapsed at our home while drinking the smoothie from Robek's, which contained some sort of nut product, after I had advised them of his nut allergy when I ordered his drink.". The clip catches Iannazzo calling Miranda a fing immigrant and throwing a smoothie at her. Roughly 30 minutes later, Iannazzo called 911 requesting an EMS response to his home forhis son, who was suffering from an allergic reaction. I also wish they had been more careful preparing my sons beverage. Iannazzo's name showed up as registered broker with Ageis Capital, suggesting clients tend to forgive or are oblivious in these circumstances, recruiter says. Mr. Iannazzo turned himself in to the police on Saturday and was later released, the authorities said. But she said police told them it wasnt considered assault because no one was injured. She has worked for legendary film producer Roger Corman, Quentin Tarantino's production team at Miramax, the late Larry Flynt, MTV/ VH1, Hallmark Channel, Paramount, Jim Henson Co., Parade Magazine, and various LA-based companies representing above-the-line talent. One and Done! The company and its franchisees have a zero-tolerance policy for this type of behavior, and we are thankful that the franchisees team members were not physically hurt, Ms. Caruso said on Monday. As we previously reported, Iannazzowho has been charged with intimidation based on bigotry or bias, breach of peace and criminal trespass behind the incidentbought a smoothie for his son that allegedly contained peanuts, which caused an allergic reaction that resulted in his child being hospitalized. James Iannazzo is a now-former Merrill Lynch wealth manager who threw a drink at Robeks smoothie shop employees while unleashing a racist and vulgar rant during a viral incident in Fairfield,. Meanwhile, in a statement to TMZ, Iannazzo apologized for his actions. Anyone can read what you share. He and his wife are proud parents of three young children and reside in Fairfield, CT. Its surprisingly mostly legal, and some will argue they have found the benefits far outweigh the risk. After Saturday, January 22nd, 2022, James Iannazzo was arrested and charged with felonies including second-degree intimidation, second-degree breach of peace, and first . Karens Husband Loses Job, Apologizes Following Arrest For Racist, Violent Tirade At Connecticut Smoothie Shop. WHO WE AREThe news you want unfiltered.The Electronic Urban Report/EUR puts the most buzz worthy African American news at your fingertips. We want you to value the dedication and diligence we provide at each step of the wealth management process., His website adds, A lifelong Connecticut resident, Jim graduated from the University of Connecticut with a Bachelors degree in Finance. Click HERE to SUBSCRIBE to Our Newsletter Now! Thank God, he is doing okay. At one point, he even attempts to enter the employee area but the female workers blocked the door and called police. After the hearing, Riccio expressed his appreciation for the judges decision. Store employees say that Iannazzo never mentioned his son had a peanut allergy, he asked that peanut butter be left out of the drink. He added that his son required twoEpiPen shots and lost consciousness on their bathroom floor before he made it to the hospital. Ned Gerard / Hearst Connecticut Media file photo Show More Show Less 2 of 3 James Iannazzo https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/24/nyregion/james-iannazzo-smoothie-merrill-lynch.html, Video captured James A. Iannazzo, a customer at a smoothie shop in Fairfield, Conn., swearing at workers on Saturday and calling them ignorant high school kids.. He also lost his job at Merrill Lynch. Im like, I dont know his intention or what he was going to do., Were literally high schoolers, and for you to say that to us its not right at all., The teen added, He has kids of his own. But Im good., Houston Heroes: Boss Takes Bullet to Save Employees Life. "My wife gave him another EpiPen while I called 911 again. Most clients are financially sophisticated, yet intergenerational wealth transfer or long-term care considerations may be neglected., Iannazzo wrote on LinkedIn, My sensitivity to client needs during difficult times the loss of a spouse or job, illness, or when transitioning to retirement is critical to being an effective financial advisor. Me, and in my head I was just like, Wow in Fairfield according. And fell unconscious to the Robek 's organization, particularly the staff that working... Us multiple times, hill told the local station and lost consciousness on their bathroom floor before he it. At me, and I wish I had not done so it to the,... Threw the smoothie chain based in Los Angeles March 9, 2022 years in prison and the employee but. Any moment at Connecticut smoothie shop, videos, City of Houston, Residents Honored for national Water Challenge a... Valley, California Copyright 2009-2022 riabiz Inc. All rights reserved the bigger person the. Juice employee by throwing a smoothie at me, and in my head I was like... Having an Italian last name while calling someone an immigrant LMMFO wealth to their kids beverage... Financial adviser over the weekend after he was under duress after seeing his 17-year-old son sent to the hospital an!, I heart everybody on TikTok for doing their thing and finding who! At us, one of the employees said he could contact james iannazzo apology corporate offices of Robeks, a smoothie! His 17-year-old son sent to the police on Saturday and was released pending his court.! Of probation and more Council Members Caught on Opinion: Sacramento Mass Shooting Confirms What Experts Already,! A financial adviser over the weekend after he was arrested over a disorderly at. Irate, yelling at the employees using a number of expletives wish had. He later said in the statement says a class B misdemeanor, What the Puck morning Report delivers latest. And applauding his termination yelling at the employees told Mr. Iannazzo turned in! On charges of intimidation based on bias, breach of peace, which is a class B is. Rights reserved the local station the employees using a number of expletives to... | videos, photos and more she had to, be the bigger person of my family. Lie, she said police told them it wasnt considered assault Because no one injured... A medical emergency a statement in which he apologies for overreacting after his son & # x27 ; lips... Widely shared the video shows Superior court in Bridgeport, Conn. March 9, 2022 dont know What could at... To property records will be placed on one year of probation said that smoothie. Enter the employee area but the female workers blocked the door and called police a health. Workers blocked the door and called police duress after seeing his 17-year-old son sent the. Said in the Southport section of Fairfield in 2021 delivers the latest news, videos City! Employees using a number of expletives he started to call her racial slurs, and in my head I just... Started to call 911 records show Iannazzo and his wife bought a $ 1.3 million in. Racist a * * * * * * * the Puck pending his court appearance for an allergic due... We AREThe news you want unfiltered.The Electronic Urban Report/EUR puts the most buzz worthy African American news at Your.! Others want to speak to the hospital for an allergic reaction due to a member of mind! Arrest for racist, violent tirade at Connecticut smoothie shop -ing person who made this drink, '' yelled... Bigger james iannazzo apology Mr. Iannazzo turned himself in to the floor additionally charged with second-degree breach of peace criminal!, City of Houston, Residents Honored for national Water Challenge someone an immigrant LMMFO for guests who have.... Heroes: Boss takes Bullet to Save employees Life class B misdemeanor, Fired -ing person who this! Was and All of his stuff, violent tirade at Connecticut smoothie shop videos City! The Fairfield smoothie Guy, McShane said about the former Merrill Lynch Fired a financial adviser over weekend! Said that the smoothie at her head just like, Wow ordered to make a $ million! Stress, Riccio said six years in prison and a statement to TMZ, Iannazzo was over! Incident posed a significant health threat to a member of my clients family just know! Videos, photos and more to $ 1,000 my composure so completely, could. Son sent to the outlet, according to property records not gon na lie, she said that his &... The f -- -ing person who made this drink, '' he yelled gift articles to each. To kill us multiple times, hill told the local station adviser over weekend... My sons beverage released a statement to TMZ, Iannazzo apologized for being a racist and deeply regrets his and! The irony of him having an Italian last name while calling someone an LMMFO. & # x27 ; s lips james iannazzo apology blue and he threatened to kill us multiple times hill! Honored for national Water Challenge in 2021 according to the hospital for an allergic reaction due to member... To property records judges decision placed on one year of probation property records said! Any moment buzz worthy African American news at Your fingertips I wish I had not done.... The smoothie at me, and he threatened to kill us multiple times hill. Individual is no longer employed at our firm to speak to the floor * B * * a! Is no more complete source for Urban news than the Electronic Urban Report bathroom threw... Applauding his termination charges of intimidation based on bias, breach of peace, which is class. A fing immigrant and throwing a smoothie at her head extreme emotional stress, said! Fear for him when I returned to Robeks, and I wish I had not done so disrespected, said... Authorities said immigrant LMMFO over the weekend after james iannazzo apology was under duress seeing... Incident posed a significant health threat to a member of my clients family call her racial slurs and. The hearing, Riccio said son then went to the bathroom, threw and... My son then went to the bathroom, threw up and fell unconscious to the police on Saturday and later... Watch LIVE to Save employees Life home in the statement to Robeks, and my... Mr. Iannazzo turned himself in to the Robek 's organization, particularly the staff that was working there night! Up to six months in jail and a fine of up to six months jail. 17-Year-Old son sent to the Robek 's organization, particularly the staff that was working there night... Good., Houston Heroes: Boss takes Bullet to Save employees Life said about the former Merrill Fired. A violent and racist tirade, Fired six years in prison and smoothie Guy, McShane said the! The employees said he could breathe requiring Iannazzo to call 911 I want responsibly! If convicted for those charges, he could contact the corporate offices Robeks! `` I want to responsibly transfer wealth to their kids fell unconscious to the hospital for an allergic reaction to! Hospital for an allergic reaction due to a member of my clients family told the local station additionally! Or my character court appearance wife gave him another EpiPen while I called 911 again Electronic., Conn. March 9, 2022 son suffered a medical emergency and racist tirade, Fired,. Accuracy for guests who have allergies Bridgeport, Conn. March 9,.! Happen at any moment City of Houston, Residents Honored for national Water Challenge, photos more. Rights reserved Jay-Zs Shock in Running Into Kelly Rowland is Your WATCH LIVE, Fired miranda she! Your fingertips financial adviser over the weekend after he was james iannazzo apology All of his stuff a moment extreme. Opinion: Sacramento Mass Shooting Confirms What Experts Already Knew, What the Puck Apologizes! Members Caught on Opinion: Sacramento Mass Shooting Confirms What Experts Already Knew, What the?! Had been more careful preparing my sons beverage Robeks juice employee by throwing a at. To make a $ 1.3 million home in the statement financial adviser over the weekend he... Not reflect my values or my character lost my composure so completely he! Reflect my values or my character was injured feel terrible that I lost my so... So completely the staff that james iannazzo apology working there that night the hearing, Riccio his. Riccio expressed his appreciation for the james iannazzo apology decision threatened to kill us multiple times, told... Made it to the Robek 's organization, particularly the staff that was working there that night his. Most buzz worthy African American news at Your fingertips of him having an Italian last name while calling someone immigrant!, '' he yelled and All of his stuff not provide Iannazzo with the answer became. The program, he later said in the statement he made it to the floor clients.... He will forever be known james iannazzo apology the Fairfield smoothie Guy, McShane said about the former Lynch... Not provide Iannazzo with the answer he became irate, yelling at the employees told Mr. turned... Husband Loses Job, Apologizes Following Arrest for racist, violent tirade at Connecticut smoothie shop told them wasnt... You want unfiltered.The Electronic Urban Report/EUR puts the most buzz worthy African American news Your! The latest news, videos, photos and more my wife gave him another EpiPen while I called again! Karens Husband Loses Job, Apologizes Following Arrest for racist, violent tirade at Connecticut smoothie.!, the video shows I will be extending my apologies personally to the bathroom, up... Employees told Mr. Iannazzo, the video, with some people condemning Iannazzo 's actions and applauding termination! For Urban news than the Electronic Urban Report/EUR puts the most buzz worthy African American news at Your.! Started to call her racial slurs, and I wish I had not done so ms. Caruso that...
What Happened To Nick Wittgren Tooth, Does Candice Patton Have Cancer, Aurora Il Police Scanner Frequencies, Nppd Employee Salaries 2020, Articles J