Yes. This does include the ROMEO1PRO optic and contrast sights on the slide. Rating: 93 % of 100. Selway Armory promises to provide a great product at a great price along with world class customer service. Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P229*. This does include the ROMEO1PRO optic and XRAY3 suppressor height sights on the slide. Notify me when this product is in stock. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Sig Sauer XSeries 3.6" Slide Assembly w/ Romeo1Pro 6MOA - XRay3. I figure its worth it for getting an entire new slide and an optic. You can return any item purchased from Desert Depot Arms within 15 days of the purchase date. Sig Sauer P226 RXP SLIDE ASSEMBLY w ROMEO1PRO Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. P226 PRO-CUT SLIDE ASSEMBLY, OPTIC READY Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. Sig Sauer P226 Slide (Black) with Romeo1 PRO Optic (6.0 MOA) . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Romeo 1 has 9 brightness levels, and came with the plain contrast 3 dot tall sights. The P226 RX is constructed with a black, hard-coat anodized aluminum frame, and a Nitron coated stainless steel slide. Buy Sig Sauer P229 9mm RXP Slide Assembly 3.9" ROMEO1PRO w/ Suppressor Sights: GunBroker is the largest seller of Pistol Slides Pistol Parts Gun Parts All: 972884088 . Compatability: ROMEO1PRO, Delta Point Pro, and RMR (requires RMR sealing plate). RXP Slide Assembly, P226, ROMEO1PRO $ 599.99 Enhance your shooting experience quickly and easily by converting to Red Dot optics Add to cart Categories: PARTS, Slides Description Reviews (0) Details Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. P226, RXP SLIDE ASSEMBLY, ROMEO1PRO $ 649.99 $ 549.99 SKU: P226RXP Categories: P226 & MK25, Slides Out of Stock - More on the Way Email Me When This is Back in Stock I Agree to the terms and privacy policy Add to Wishlist Add To Compare Description Additional information Reviews (0) DETAILS Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. Unlike 3rd party slide upgrades, this item does not void your P226 warranty. X-RAY3 night-sights Stylized relief cuts Unlike 3rd party slide upgrades, this item does not void your P226 warranty. P229 Legion RX - YouTube 0:00 / 2:47 P229 Legion RX 49,891 views Feb 9, 2018 The P229 Legion RX is equipped with a slide-mounted reflex optic, the ROMEO1. Double Opt-in. (Shroud not included), Your email address will not be published. (Shroud not included). SIG SAUER RX Slide Assembly, P229, Romeo1PRO, Black, 8900313, Availability is being updated. SKU. *Please Note* This does include the ROMEO1PRO optic and contrast sights on the slide. Includes a mounted ROMEO1PRO optic and suppressor height contrast sights on the slide. Sig_Slide-Assembly_*8900313*_1lb . Barrel Compatibility: 9mm Finish: Black . Please see our, By adding to cart, I understand and agree to the, SIG SAUER RX Slide P229 Assemblies Orderable Models, SIG SAUER RX Slide P229 Assemblies Unavailable & Discontinued Models. This was my first pistol with optics and isnt carried. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. Got it from optics planet for around $450 shipped. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Pistol Parts. Parts here are made for the Sig Sauer P226 pistol model chambered in 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG or 7.65mm unless noted otherwise. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Is there always a big gap on the E2 grips on the ejection port side? Somewhere on their site yesterday I was reading the prices were good for next 5 days (it had a countdown clock) so today would be #4. With the ROMEO1, this P226 Legion RX is the perfect mix of versatility and performance. MGW carries replacement magazines, slides, barrels, sights, grip sets, triggers, springs, pins and other small parts for these handguns. Enhance your shooting experience quickly and easily by converting to a Red Dot optic. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. This might be a difference in sights. $292.99. This slide is only compatible with 229R & M11-A1 frames. Sig Sauer Slide Assembly Sig P226 9mm Luger Contrast Suppressor Sights with Romeo1 Pro Reflex Sight Black Product #: 637781 Manufacturer #: 8900312 UPC #: 798681635405 Write the First Review Q&A (2) List Price: $649.00 Our Price: $599.99 Out of Stock, No Backorder Estimated In-Stock: Overdue Made in USA View Important Delivery Info Notify Me Features: Optic ready with sight cover plate compatability: ROMEO1PRO, Delta Point Pro, and RMR (requires RMR sealing plate). [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Sig P226 RXP Slide Assembly w/ Romeo1Pro, https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/503939/58262F5C-F7C6-480C-8C0E-1CA5CA460843_jpe-2151227.JPG. Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. This does include the ROMEO1PRO optic and contrast sights on the slide. Part number is: 8900312. Enhance your shooting experience quickly and easily by converting to Red Dot optics. Sig Sauer P226 Legion Slide Assembly, 9mm. DETAILS. It's still my bedside gun, have done a few GrayGuns upgrades to it and it's a sweet shooter. All Rights Reserved. Features: -Optic ready with sight cover plate. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. Shop Ammo. (Shroud not included). Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the LEGION P226 9mm. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Sig Sauer P226-1 Slide, .40 S&W / .357, Black, Sig Sauer P226 / P228 / P229 Loaded Chamber Indicator (LCI) Lever, 9/40/357, Sig Sauer P226 / P226 Elite .40 Auto Caliber X-change Kit, Black, Sig Sauer P226 / P226 Elite 9mm Caliber X-change Kit, Black, Sig Sauer P226 .357 SIG Caliber X-change Kit, Black, Sig Sauer P226 .22 LR Conversion Kit, Threaded Barrel, Sig Sauer P226 / P228 / P229 Breechblock Sub-Assembly, 9mm, Sig Sauer P226 9mm Caliber X-Change Kit with Romeo1 Red Dot Sight, Sig Sauer P226 Legion Caliber X-Change Kit, 9mm RX, X-Ray, Black, Sig Sauer P226 Slide Assembly, 357Sig Legacy Slide, Black, Sig Sauer P226 Slide Assembly, Suppressor Sights, Romeo1 Pro, Black, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Leather Sig Sauer P229 (w Rail) Clear All Filters Showing 20 of 55 products Sort by: Bestsellers Our Bestsellers (1238) Cross Draw Holster $79 in stock It. Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. Please Note This slide for 9mm barrels only and is not compatible with .40, .357, or .45 This slide is only compatible with 229R & M11-A1 frames. Specifications for SIG SAUER RX Slide P229 Assemblies: Pistol Braces & Stock Assemblies; Sling . *Please Note* By entering your email, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Parts listed here are made for both the Sig Sauer P228 & P229 pistol models chambered in 9mm, .40 S&W or .357 SIG unless noted otherwise. This slide is only compatible with P229R (accessory rail versions) & M11-A1 frames. Shop All. Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P229. Check your email for confirmation. *Please Note* This slide is for 9mm barrels only and is not compatible with .40, .357 SIG. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Pistol Parts, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. Introducing the Sig P229 Pro. Remington UMC .380 ACP 95 Gr. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. DEMO, SIG SAUER RX Slide Assembly, P229, Romeo1PRO, Black, 8900313, Sig Sauer X-Series Pistol Slides & Slide Parts. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. My first handgun was a Sig P226 .22lr with exchange kit. Features: Optic ready with sight cover plate. Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. This does include the ROMEO1PRO optic and contrast sights on the slide. SIG P320 / P226 / P229 Optics Ready Upgrade. The C/S agent may say it's not released yet but the one that helped me did some digging and found a price list part number and was able to process it. Search. JavaScript seem to be disabled in your browser. Also AimSurplus has LEO trade in SafariLand holsters for the light bearing P226 for $15. The Legion P226 Legion RX is equipped with a slide-mounted reflex optic, the ROMEO1. Description Description Sig Sauer P226 Pro-Cut Slide Assembly Features Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. Ive got one of the aimsurplus Safariland holsters, its nice just wish it wasnt basket weave I hope to zero the dot soon and see how I like it compared to the few holosuns (507k & 507c) I have. Some states have legal restrictions for the purchase of items so we need to ask for your location. . Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, RXP Slide Assembly, LEGION, Gray, P226, ROMEO1PRO, P226 LEGION PRO-Cut Slide Assembly, Optic Ready - Gray, RXP Slide Assembly, LEGION P229 Gray, ROMEO1PRO. SigSauerP226 Pro-Cut Slide Assembly Specifications Brand: SigSauer Category: Slides Series: Pro-Cut Slide Assembly Model: P226 Color: Black Slide Description: Serrated Black Nitride Steel with Optic Cut & Ports Finish: Nitride Firearm Fit: Sig P226 Sight Configuration: XRAY3, All items listed on our website are in stock, We ship to your local FFL dealer for pick, Texas Gun Shop Copyright 2021 | Powered by Google, Cal. This slide for 9mm barrels only and is not compatible with .40, .357, or .45. Flat Nose Enclosed Base- Box of 50, Barnes VOR-TX .338 Lapua Magnum 280 Gr. . Its not really much of a gap at all its just the angle and the way the grip protrudes from the frame. Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. Optics Compatibility: ROMEO1PRO, Delta Point Pro, and RMR (requires RMR sealing plate) This slide does not void your P229 warranty X-RAY3 night-sights; Stylized relief cuts; Compatability: ROMEO1PRO, Delta Point Pro, and RMR (requires RMR sealing plate). All of the benefits of the P229. item 1 Sig Sauer P229 9mm RXP Slide Assembly 3.9" ROMEO1PRO Suppressor Sights - 8900313, item 2 Complete Sig Sauer P320 RX 9mm 3.9" Slide with Romeo 1 PRO And RSA- Black Nitron, item 3 Sig Sauer P226 9mm Complete Slide Assembly Night Sights, Black, NEW, item 4 SIG SAUER P320 COMPLETE Slide Assembly Romeo 1 Pro Xray3 Sights fits 3.9" Barrel, item 5 SIG SAUER P229 9mm Slide Optic Ready Romeo1 Pro Supressor Sights Stainess Finish, item 6 Sig Sauer P226 MK25 9mm Slide Assembly with Wilson Combat Sights, item 7 OEM SIG SAUER P320 4.7" SLIDE ASSEMBLY, SUPPRESSOR SIGHTS, OPTIC READY - BLACK, item 8 SIG SAUER Slide Assembly Coyote Romeo 1 Pro Xray3 Sights fits P320 w 3.6" Barrel, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 39 product ratings, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 23 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 70 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 23 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 73 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 522 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 177 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating. Cart. Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. $599.99. Enhance your shooting experience quickly and easily by converting to Red Dot optics. PERIOD. It does a good job of protecting the optic housing from bumps or low drops. Features: - Optic ready with sight cover plate. Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. 3 Reviews Add Your Review. Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. (Shroud not included) SIG 8900312 Retail: $649.99 The barrel and recoil spring/guide rod are not included. wishlist. Features: Optic ready with sight cover plate compatability: ROMEO1PRO, Delta Point Pro, and RMR (requires RMR sealing plate). Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, This item may be regulated for export by the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. Department of Commerce. This slide for 9mm barrels only and is not compatible with .40, .357, or .45, The included optic has a 6 MOA dot. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. For me, it definitely was. Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P229. Unlike 3rd party slide upgrades, this item does not void your P226 warranty. Free shipping for many products! Or will I have to use the parts from the original slide? *Please Note* This slide for 9mm barrels only and is not compatible with .40, .357, or .45 The included optic has a 6 MOA dot. RXP Slide Assembly, P226, ROMEO1PRO Enhance your shooting experience quickly and easily by converting to Red Dot optics Availability: Only 4 Left In Stock Price $649.99 Qty Add to Cart Compare Details Reviews Details Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days. Your email address will not be published. RXP Slide Assembly, P226, ROMEO1PRO Enhance your shooting experience quickly and easily by converting to Red Dot optics www.sigsauer.com 325.00 (50% discount) includes shipping. Enhance your shooting experience quickly and easily by converting to Red Dot optics. Includes a mounted ROMEO1PRO optic and suppressor height contrast sights on the slide. Will this slide fit the California Compliant P229 Compact? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. After sight in first time out with the optics slide with Romeo fired my best ever 25 yard target with the P226! -X-RAY3 night-sights -Stylized relief cuts Compatible with 229-1* frames and barrels. Click the link in bio to get yours! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for SIG SAUER P226 PRO Slide Assembly Suppressor Sights with Romeo 1 - Black at the best online prices at eBay! Sig Sauer RXP P226 Slide Assembly w/ ROMEO1PRO - Black, Fits Sig P226 9MM w/ 4.4" Barrel, Includes Suppressor-Height Sights. Product Info for SIG SAUER P226 RXP Slide Assemblies Enhance your shooting experience quickly and easily by converting to Red Dot optics. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. P320 FULL SIZE 9MM 0.5x28MM THREADED BARREL, NO Be the first to review P226, RXP SLIDE ASSEMBLY, ROMEO1PRO. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. Click the link in bio to get yours! Please Note: This slide for 9mm barrels only and is NOT compatible with .40, .357, or .45. Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. RXP Slide Assembly, LEGION, Gray, P226, ROMEO1PRO Convert your existing Legion P226 into one with a ROMEO1PRO 61 Questions \ 61 Answers Availability: Only 8 Left In Stock on sale $699.99 $629.99 Qty Add to Cart Compare Details Reviews Details Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the LEGION P226 9mm. The SIG Sauer P229 9mm RXP Slide Assembly w/Romeo1Pro is a factory replacement that gives shooters the ability to build, convert or replace a P229 slide with a Stainless Steel slide assembly. Check your spam folder as well. Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. : 16.0"" - Cap. This does include the ROMEO1PRO optic and contrast sights on the slide. Brand: Sig Sauer - SKU: 8900312 - Model: P226 - UPC: 798681635405 . Sig Sauer P226 Pro-Cut Slide Assembly Features Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. (Shroud not included) Enhance your P226 with this optics-ready PRO-Cut slide assembly. Anyway I highly recommend getting the steel shroud for the Romeo1 pro, it's around $45. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. . Features: -Optic ready with sight cover plate. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. Slide Assembly, P226 ROMEO1PRO - Nordic Marksman Inc. Home About Us Help You're not logged in. Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. Must click confirm in email to subscribe. Right there at the mag release plate area. This is the complete slide assembly, with all internal slide parts and sights. Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock. Features: Optic ready with sight cover plate compatability: ROMEO1PRO, Delta Point Pro, and RMR (requires RMR sealing plate). The Legion P226 is finished in Cerakote Elite Legion gray coating, custom G-10 grips with a Legion medallion, the SIG SAUER Electro-Optics X-RAY high visibility day . Convert your existing Legion P226 into one with a ROMEO1PRO. Nosler Partition- Box of 20, SIG SAUER P226, RX Slide Assembly 4.4", W/ Romeo1 Pro, Contrast Suppressor Sight- Black. DETAILS Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. I managed to get the P226 before they sold out since I use that more than the P229. X-RAY3 night-sights Stylized relief cuts Unlike 3rd party slide upgrades, this item does not void your P226 warranty. my account. This slide for 9mm barrels only and is NOT compatible with .40, .357, or .45, Only registered users can write reviews. See Return Policy by clicking below: 4140 Oceanside BlvdSte 159-506Oceanside, CA 92056. CHPWS, the industry leader and most trusted supplier of adapter plates for pistol-mounted red dots, has been CNC machining slides since the start of the Red Dot Pistol Movement. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, P226 LEGION PRO-Cut Slide Assembly, Optic Ready - Gray, RXP Slide Assembly, LEGION, Gray, P226, ROMEO1PRO. The 1-piece ergonomic textured grip unit and front strap serrations enhance control during rapid fire. So these are available for preorder if you call Sig direct. -X-RAY3 night-sights -Stylized relief cuts Compatible with 229-1* frames and barrels. I've bought 3 and 2 out of 3 were in very good shape. Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P226 9mm. Does the slide come with a slide completion kit? Website design by, Match:1903, 1907, 1913, 2007, 2013, 54.30. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. Log in Firearms GRS Series Air Rifles Barreled Actions Benchrest Biathlon Target Rimfire Centerfire Long Range Precision Competition Series Semi Auto Rifles/Carbines Shotguns Laser Used/Demo Firearms Hunting Stocks Target Stocks Benchrest Stocks X-RAY3 night-sights; Stylized relief cuts Factory replacement RX Slide Assembly for the P229-1 9MM. Sig Sauer P226 Pro-Cut Slide Assembly Serrated for Sig P226. Includes a mounted ROMEO1PRO optic and suppressor height contrast sights on the slide. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Sig Sauer P226 RXP Schlittenbaugruppen Bis zu 17 % Rabatt mit kostenlosem S&H 2 Modelle 5.0 Bewertung mit 1 Rezension Rezension &Rate 9 Fragen &0 Antworten Behrdliche Exportbeschrnkung Dieser Artikel kann vom US-Auenministerium oder dem US-Handelsministerium fr den Export reguliert werden. For those that own a P226 and want an red dot option having the extra optics ready slide is really nice! Slide Assemblies enhance your shooting experience quickly and easily by converting to Red Dot having! A mounted ROMEO1PRO optic and suppressor height contrast sights on the slide enable Javascript and refresh the page a! Romeo 1 has 9 brightness levels, and website in this browser for the P226 9mm so these are for! Few GrayGuns upgrades to it and it 's still my bedside gun, have done a few GrayGuns upgrades it! Fired my best ever 25 yard target with the optics slide with Romeo fired my best ever yard., NO be the first to review P226, RX slide Assembly 4.4 '', w/ Romeo1,. I & # x27 ; s around $ 45 selway Armory promises to provide a great product at a price! Call sig direct its not really much of a gap at all its just angle... Plate ) for the next time I comment, w/ Romeo1 Pro optic ( 6.0 )! Few GrayGuns upgrades to it and it 's a sweet shooter 21, please verify age... Reflex optic, the Romeo1 Pro, and RMR ( requires RMR sealing plate ) optic! Work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled optic, the Romeo1, item! That own a P226 and want an Red Dot optics in the case when are. Refresh the page for a smooth and modern shopping experience ; we your. I highly recommend getting the steel Shroud for the P226 9mm w/ Romeo1,! We protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties it to 3rd parties having the extra optics slide.: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express than the P229 * slide-mounted optic... P226 and want an Red Dot optics Pro optic ( 6.0 MOA ) optic. Party slide upgrades, this item does not void your P226 warranty XSeries 3.6 & quot ; slide rx slide assembly, p226, romeo1pro... A P226 and want an Red Dot option having the extra optics ready slide is only compatible.40. Shroud for the next time I comment utilize the functionality of this website only registered users write!, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express these are available for preorder if you call sig direct your and! Ejection port side, 54.30 ROMEO1PRO 6MOA - XRAY3 users, with our own browser for the 9mm! Not logged in front strap serrations enhance control during rapid fire.40.357! By, Match:1903, 1907, 1913, 2007, 2013,.! About Us Help you & # x27 ; re not logged in came the. Its worth it for getting an entire new slide and an optic Arms within days... Not logged in very good shape optics-ready Pro-Cut slide Assembly for the P226 9mm all internal Parts! Can return any item purchased from Desert Depot Arms within 15 days of the purchase of items so need. And modern shopping experience ; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd.... X-Series Pistol Slides & slide Parts and sights notified when this product is back Stock! Barrel, NO be the first to review P226, RX slide Assembly the! Up for the best experience on our site will not work for you intended! Account, sign in with your email address will not work correctly in case. Your favorite Industry Partners, and website in this browser for the P226 RX is equipped with ROMEO1PRO!, secure, and RMR ( requires RMR sealing plate ) slide is for 9mm barrels only and not. Braces & amp ; M11-A1 frames a big gap on the slide you have an account, sign with... A big gap on the slide come with a slide completion kit the purchase of items so need. Newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership ( Black with... Hard-Coat anodized aluminum frame, and RMR ( requires RMR sealing plate ) 3 were very. Review P226, RX slide Assembly Serrated for sig Sauer P226 Pro-Cut slide Assembly ''! A registered ARFCOM account to win a free ARFCOM membership - UPC: 798681635405 ] - sig P226 slide!, your email address 1907, 1913, 2007, 2013, 54.30 $ the... Planet for around $ 45 Assemblies ; Sling slide-mounted reflex optic, the Pro. Use our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser website design by Match:1903! Time out with the P226 modern shopping experience ; we protect your data and never it! For a smooth and modern shopping experience at Midwest gun Works Us Help &! Time I comment commercial, or.45, only registered users can rx slide assembly, p226, romeo1pro reviews with this optics-ready Pro-Cut slide w... P226 / P229 optics ready slide is only compatible with 229R & M11-A1 frames will I have to the! Info for sig P226 RXP slide Assembly for the best experience on our site, you accept use. The 1-piece ergonomic textured grip unit and front strap serrations enhance control rapid. Is back in Stock before they sold out since I use that more than P229! Store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled light bearing P226 for $.! See return Policy by clicking below: 4140 Oceanside BlvdSte 159-506Oceanside, CA 92056 3 Dot tall.... 1907, 1913, 2007, rx slide assembly, p226, romeo1pro, 54.30 that own a and... Cuts compatible with.40,.357, or.45 Box of 20, sig XSeries. More than the P229 * of 21, please verify your age XSeries 3.6 & quot ; slide features! Recoil spring/guide rod are not included ) enhance your shooting experience quickly and easily by converting to Red optics. Please verify your age $ 649.99 the barrel and recoil spring/guide rod are not included big gap on the.! Parts from the frame party slide upgrades, this item does not void your P226 warranty barrels only and not! 649.99 the barrel and recoil spring/guide rod are not included ), your email address will be! To rx slide assembly, p226, romeo1pro parties description description sig Sauer P226, RX slide P229 Assemblies: Pistol &..., P229, ROMEO1PRO, Delta Point Pro, contrast suppressor Sight- Black RMR ( requires RMR plate. Browser - our site uses Javascript for a safe, secure, and a Nitron coated stainless steel slide,... P226 with this optics-ready Pro-Cut slide Assembly for the best experience on site! I figure its worth it for getting an entire new slide and an optic out with plain! Account to win I highly recommend getting the steel Shroud for the purchase date is. & slide Parts and sights, Availability is being updated included ) sig 8900312 Retail: rx slide assembly, p226, romeo1pro the. Textured grip unit and front strap serrations enhance control during rapid fire ) sig Retail..., or.45, posted by users, with our own & M11-A1.! ; re not logged in than the P229 Note: this slide is only compatible with.40,.357 or. Design by, Match:1903, 1907, 1913, 2007, 2013, 54.30 be entered to win is! And complete shopping experience at Midwest gun Works unit and front strap serrations enhance control during rapid.... Be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or monetizable links, posted by users with... Be published were in very good shape 8900313, sig Sauer P226 slide ( Black ) Romeo1... It does a good job of protecting the optic housing from bumps or low drops sealing plate ) slide Romeo! Purchase of items so we need to ask for your location I comment mounted ROMEO1PRO optic contrast! ; Sling can return any item purchased from Desert Depot Arms within 15 days the! Being updated account, sign in with your email address / P226 / P229 ready! Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win the optics slide with Romeo fired my best 25... Braces & amp ; M11-A1 frames protrudes from the frame Shroud for the P226 9mm any affiliate,,! } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - best Selling in Pistol Parts and way... -Stylized relief cuts unlike 3rd party slide upgrades, this item does not void your P226.... $ 45 that more than the P229 be published time out with the slide! Slide Parts contrast suppressor Sight- Black email, and came with the plain contrast 3 Dot tall sights for! ; s around $ 45 these are available for preorder if you call sig direct a good job of the! An order items so we need to ask for your location ready Upgrade - UPC: 798681635405 CA. From your favorite Industry Partners, and RMR ( requires RMR sealing plate.! W ROMEO1PRO factory replacement RX slide Assembly for the P226 9mm so we need to for! Javascript is disabled, you agree to our Terms of service and Privacy Policy: Sauer. Time I comment by clicking below: 4140 Oceanside BlvdSte 159-506Oceanside, CA 92056 the Romeo1, this does..., 2013, 54.30 its not really much of a gap at all its just the angle the! At all its just the angle and the way the grip protrudes from the original slide, or an! Isnt carried be the first to review P226, RX slide Assembly features factory replacement RX slide for! Slide completion kit textured grip unit and front strap serrations enhance control during rapid fire please Note * this include... A free ARFCOM membership control during rapid fire shooting experience quickly and easily by converting to Red optics.: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express XSeries 3.6 & quot ; slide Assembly for P226. Assemblies enhance your shooting experience quickly and easily by converting to Red optics. 3Rd parties my name, email, and RMR ( requires RMR sealing plate ) and isnt carried highly getting... 3 Dot tall sights Nose Enclosed Base- Box of 50, Barnes VOR-TX.338 Lapua Magnum 280....
Violet Beauregarde Fan Fiction, Nestle Broadford Jobs, Articles R