It can be pretty difficult to find all the locations. If you are already in the spot when the time if day hits it drops from the sky rather than just popping in like that. The exact significance of the panoramic map is not yet known. Why Is Cid In Every Final Fantasy Game? Followers 0. Thought it was weird that the rock painting at mt shann had a wind rose since there's not one in rdr2 and only the original. I havent read everything there is on this because theres so much, but will try to learn more. Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in Americas unforgiving heartland. We're not sure yet. One of the most intriguing of mysteries is the Panoramic Map which shows a number of locations around the world as viewed from Mount Shann. While I dont think the panoramic map is a treasure map necessarily, its worth noting that other maps end up in that Maps category which do actually lead to treasure. Let's focus on the five lines on the map, these five spots represent five cities. Sorry if i come of as a dick, its not intended. Interactive map of RDR2 World for Red Dead Redemption 2 with locations, and descriptions for items, characters, easter eggs and other game content, including Backroom Business, Badger Spawn Point . Lego 41027 - Der TOP-Favorit unserer Produkttester. Up close look at the final ufo and the mass suicide would serve as a reward for this hunt. They can also take his Rare Shotgun for themselves. The little town is called Colter not Polter and I dont know where you got that idea.It is away from Adler Ranch you need to change the name. Many people love to put their flags on the spots of these maps. 100 Bai Test Luyen Thi Toeic Co Dap An - Free ebook download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read book online for free. I'm sure this is location but I don't think anything else about it. The south-east base of the mountain is also paved with a marked stone. The note in the shack tells you specifically to go to Mount Shann at 2am and youll find a UFO. The map only points to cities viewable from the point of interest. This map doesnt have much detail and is part of one of the intriguing unfinished mysteries. Okay so here goes; I believe the panoramic map mystery is in the same situation as the Bennett Brothers gold treasure hunt in Annesburg. https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/9ssekm/panoramic_map_solved/. El presidio seems to be included in the rock painting because it is also visible from this point. Return to the cabin at 2:00 am on a night with a half moon for an otherworldy experience. You can find maps on your. The games vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience. A dead couple spawns in random places around lake Isabella. This isn't a treasure map. Im pretty sure it has different spawn locations. This is far from solved, decent theory though. Red Dead Redemption 2 Need help finding the Panoramic Map By Nightwing 0613 January 31, 2022 in Red Dead Redemption 2 Nightwing 0613 Members Joined: 01/30/2009 Protector of Bludhaven Posted January 31, 2022 I cannot find this thing no matter what I do or where I go. Press J to jump to the feed. Sure, the tasks might get repetitive once youre near beating the game, but never forget how it felt when you were new to the game, how truly full of life the world feels. You (Arthur Morgan) can see a structure that takes you to a few frozen settlers on your map. The game's full visual potential will be unleashed with the 4090 finally. Good luck if you continue to hunt! When GTA V came out, it felt like the real world. RDR2s Story mode is undeniably one of the most high-quality games ever made. Definitely worth poking around some more during the witching hour perhaps but I would not expect a treasure box without additional steps. The wind rose plays a major part here. Red Dead Redemption 2 is a global action/adventure game on the border between New Austin, Mexico, and the fictional U.S. State. This one was probably closer to you than the one at mount shann. Which now had a white dot on my map too, unlike the first one. A panoramic map lies in the frozen area of Ambarino near Polter. The stars are a hint that you should be here at night time. Played from a first- or third-person perspective, the game is set in an open-world environment featuring a fictionalized version of the United States in 1899. Legendary Animals and Fish Locations and Map, Talismans and Trinkets Guide: Legendary Animal Perks from the Fence, Horses Guide - Locations, Stats, Bonding, Taming, and Breeds, How to Make Money: Tips, Tricks, Exploits, and Gold Bar Locations, Camp Guide - How to Upgrade, Fast Travel, and All Upgrades, Challenges Guide: Maps, Locations, and Tips, Pre-Order Bonuses and Collector's Editions, Xbox Game Pass Is Having its Best Stretch Ever, Wanted: Dead - 11 Things You Need to Know. This post was about the next step, where that white paint is pointing you to go. Everything about the mysteries in this game seem considered and well crafted so I feel like theres just too many arbitrary decisions being made here. Red Dead Redemption 2 is a Western -themed action-adventure game. Could it just be a subtle tip to certain points of interest? I have an idea on the map and rock drawing. Make. The panoramic map will align with the cities and guide you to the rock drawing. Earlier, Panoramic Map was consideredeaster eggs from the San Andreas, but experts revealed nothing to do with it. I was under the impression the panoramic map lead to the mt.Shann UFO. You can communicate with something in the hands of the bodies. What about the stone marker at Mt. possibly to align it up correctly. What exactly the map is showing has yet to be determined, but the mystery of it has many people excited. No developer would want their Easter egg to go unnoticed entirely and in a game this large a single path to it would likely go unnoticed. From the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America at the dawn of the modern age. Still trying to figure this out. You'll notice in my clip that approaching the vantage point where it can be seen triggers the spawn. Remove the map from your hands to locate the puzzles first piece. Regardless, all of the posts I've found about it are all close to the release date (December is the most recent I've seen it mentioned). The map reveals that the secret is yet to be known, and manypeopleare curious about its mystery. It seems like R* wanted us to find it. Clue 1 The first clue is located on the building just above the second "N" in "Saint Denis" on the Red Dead Redemption 2 map. He understands and analyzes each project with support from his copious research, countless interviews with those who knew and worked with Wilder, as well as an interview with the grand master himself. Published Aug 29, 2020 Red Dead Redemption 2 offers players tons of secrets to uncover, but it is without a doubt that the Mount Shann mystery is truly out of this world. That weird little Indian altar with the bones might be one if that's the case. toeic Up on a high ridge just below the south-west peak of the mountain, you can jump across a small gap to reach what appears to be another set of similar markings. Phillips-Some Like It Wilder_Phillips 11/9/09 9:19 AM Page 1 Continued from front flap PHILLIPS SOME LIKE IT to rest. Red Dead. The map appears to be leading to a point north of Strawberry near the Mt Shan peak. But i see a lot of confusion as to what you mean in this thread, so i'm just trying to clarify. Panoramic Map: This map can be found while having a random encounter in . Damn slip mechanic. The point all the lines start at is northeast of twin rocks. Cant remember what exactly but theres 1-2 other things that say something about going to the mountain at night, and the map def seems to be meant to be used from the top of the mountain rather than leading you to the top. and I would try it at night since there are stars on the map. Think it might just be a sign of the cult that is tied to the whole thing but I'm unsure. The Last Catastrophe by Allegra Hyde. Red Dead Redemption 2: Panoramic Map SOLVED - YouTube Red Dead Redemption 2https://store.playstation.com/#!/pt-pt/tid=CUSA08519_00 Red Dead Redemption. Still nothing I've seen aside from the egg. You can't edit titles. How to get the second map? gamespot.comgiantbomb.commetacritic.comfandom.comfanatical.com, Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReportAd. I did find this encounter in a different location, but now I went to where this post says to go and it also spawned. We specifically . Been there in R1 and I couldnt find anything :(. On the same mountain, behind where that panorama map was drawn from, there is statue, with arrows pointing in other directions. Hidden Easter eggs, cut game-file content and much more! Shann incorrectly. At the time I made this post, I considered it solved. Maybe you will have better luck overall but I suspect the carving is just intended by the developers as a memory trigger for players. Hopefully you can prove my theory wrong, I'd love for it to be something more fun. It looks similar to the previous one but it's a bit harder to solve, These are the locations on the map, this time there are six of them. I think it's just a map for all the alien stuff in the game, Yep, that location is where you find the rock carving. This map is located in Grizzly Mountains when making a spontaneous experience. Red Dead Redemption 2 This dang panoramic map. Its real pretty up there. Good luck with the search. It's just a spot on the map with a very scenic view, which is why it's called the "panoramic map". Each one of those Hermits will consist one half of the treasure map. Furthermore, the map is literally drawn at night. There are many places in the game where you can do that. The map seems to lead to a point near the peak of Mt. So I went back to try to find it and now I cant find em. The mount shann ufo was the first one you could find. They were looking at the painting on the mountain with the star added pointing down and to the left. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadmysteries/comments/ad9cks/rdr1_take_on_panoramic_map_help_needed/. One of the "Unsolved Mysteries", Edit 2: this is the post I was talking about https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadmysteries/comments/ad9cks/rdr1_take_on_panoramic_map_help_needed/, Hey, it was my post on RDR1. It is not a coincidence and the panoramic map should be connected to it. Wir freuen uns, Ihnen das brandneue Lego 41027 einfhren zu drfen! Recently, the players asked several questions concerning the game. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. looking across the meteor impact site, elysium lake, and other landmarks. It looks like the location of the Third Ufo. 3y. Shann incorrectly. Share Since on Mount Shann, there are many curious things, the mystery seems much more significant. From this point you have a panoramic view of new Austin. Press J to jump to the feed. This is without a doubt the location referenced in the initial map. They were looking at the painting on the mountain with the star added pointing down and to the left. How to open safes in RDR2?Old Brass Compass in RDR2Alligator Ranch Cutter Saddle: Red Dead Redemption 2 GuideRed Dead Redemption 2 Panoramic MapRed Dead Redemption 2 Elk Locations. Its grouped with maps, not treasure maps. I went to go check out one of the locations on map the second one from the left and waited till night. I believe alot of confusion is coming from some of the early videos made about the map whereas alot of ppl were tying in the painting on mt. It is currently one of Red Dead 2's most intriguing unsolved mysteries.. Panoramic Map Explained (Red Dead Redemption 2) Strange Man 412K subscribers Subscribe 25K 948K views 2 years ago #RedDeadMysteries #RDR2 #StrangeMan This video focuses on explaining what. The remaining mystery is if there's something more to in addition to the Easter egg as well. It lies roughly in the center of the region, constituting most of it and northwest of Strawberry . The Red Dead Redemption 2 serial killer quest will have you searching for different map pieces, found near horribly dismembered corpses. You (Arthur Morgan) can see two frozen bodies outside of the tent as you head into camp. It makes sense since its one of the most obscure treasure hunts in the game without a treasure map. The map represent the towns and settlements, Valentin, Annesburg, Van Horn, Blackwater and StrawberryY.You can see that better at night when the citylights are on. I've yet to try taking a photo from there, matching the picture on the map- but i'd say that's the location. Once you have the map and you find him he will turn into a eagle and fly away. Finding Panoramic Map I am going to continue to investigate this and was sharing to try to get some help. You can fish, play poker, hunt, craft, shop, collect cards, and more, all to your heart's content. The next panoramic map is just a few feet away. Yes, you can uncover the whole map by progressing through the game. The first one, far left as you look at it or most NE if using compass, will be Hams Bethel. The points will lay on tumbleweed, fort Mercer, armadillo, el presidio, thieves landing, and blackwater. For Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Panoramic Map?". /r/RedDeadMysteries is dedicated to documenting, explaining and uncovering unusual content found within the Red Dead series. Furthermore, You HAVE to be facing South to see them and the map is drawn at night. That same location is where the Easter egg spawns. They're holding a panoramic map, which you can collect. If you climb onto this rock formation, you can sit on the ledge. The hostile Hermit will be encountered and the player will have to kill him to receive it. TikTok video from RED.DEAD.ONLY (@red.dead.only): "#fyp#rdr2#sad#gaming". I think the Panoramic map is really just a treasure map trying to lead ppl in the direction of either the window rock painting; which goes along with the initial painting on the mountain and staying in that theme. [1] It features single-player and online multiplayer components, the latter released under Red Dead Online. Solving The Mystery Of The Panoramic Map In Red Dead Redemption 2 \u0026 What It REALLY Means! The symbols are very similar to the Giant Skeleton and the location where one of two UFOs riding aliens can be seen all around the surrounding. The saucer is part of the maps puzzle even if there's more to it than that. How to get the first map? . Taking the steps to these cities and get the treasure map of RDR2. Answering Your Doubt! Maybe. A total of four Red Dead Redemption 2 treasure maps are available. The various treasure maps of Red Dead Redemption 2 can all be found in different ways that vary in difficulty, though one of the easiest comes from a random encounter near Flatneck. (RDR2)Cheap GTA 5 Shark Cards \u0026 More Games: https://www.g2a.com/r/mrbossftwIn todays Red Dead Redemption 2 video - We are solving the mystery of the Panoramic Map and what it REALLY means! Went to the location and a ghost train appeared out of nowhere. Not really solved though, is it? The map basically lead you to twin rocks. By Bonzai, November 13, 2018 in Red Dead Redemption 2. By Dewy1314 March 13, 2019 in Red Dead Redemption 2. Im not sure if youre supposed to follow him because I shot him and plucked his feathers. 15,965 views Streamed live on Dec 1, 2018 Hunting the hidden UFOs in Red Dead Redemption 2! It shows you how to place the drawing on the RDR2 map (arrow points north), the lines point in the direction of the following places. Panoramic Map in Red Dead Redemption 2: Explained A dead couple spawns in random places around lake Isabella. Correct. Shan, to the north of Strawberry. Thanks to the Dakota river and flat iron lake, you can figure out the exact location the map leads you to. This can be verified by going into your satchel. From left: Tumbleweed, Fort Mercer, Armadillo, Fort el Presidio the only visible mexico building, Thieves landing and Blackwater. (Mural Explained)https://youtu.be/AZBIPIs1ohMGiant Man's Identity Revealed (Red Dead Redemption 2)https://youtu.be/kwTxpF5yCDoThe Most Mysterious Ped Models (Red Dead Redemption 2)https://youtu.be/Etc-lgzV_xYWhy Arthur and John Should Never Get Drunk:https://youtu.be/bvd-s_UQZkAHelp, Somebody!! Now the rock drawing if orientation is correct will indicate locations for alien encounters. Hopefully others will help as well. I've tried probably a dozen possibilities with the map and those locations. Red Dead Redemption 2 Third UFO Hunt and Panoramic Map Solved! Its the little details that really make this possible, the treasures, the random encounters, and especially the mysteries, and Rockstar Games has a clear love for mysteries and the unexplained! There is also a circular rock structure on the peek above this painting. I couldnt make it all the way to the top of those cliffs. I would greatly appreciate you guys feedback on this idea. The horses found in Red Dead Redemption II break down into seven different categories. [Important Guest Info Inside] Panoramic map mystery ( still unsolved! ) The old couple would lead you to it. Thats all it does. The panoramic maps been bugging me forever! I have heard tale of a second map on the mountain and personally found a cave. RDR2 Map | Interactive Map of Red Dead Redemption 2 Locations Interactive Map of all RDR2 Locations Update: The Red Dead Online update on July 28th changed all Madam Nazar items that require a shovel - instead of fixed items, the item will be a random one from the set! I just want to mention that the panoramic map has five points, whereas the rock carving has six. Dead Couple PANORAMIC MAP. In Red Dead Redemption 2, players can hunt various treasures. The lines are drawn to cities in the map I think. The Red Dead Redemption 2 Panoramic Map can be found during a Random Encounter in the Grizzly Mountains. Red Dead Redemption 2 is a game with layers. [2] So, if you look at the point of view on the map, you are led to a painting near Mount Shanns peek. It is a fantastic world with mysteries. Theres also a giants skeletal remains on the side of the mountain trail, in the fetal position, under a small opening in the rock. So long, Mister - Arthur Morgan. I remember picking this map up? Red Dead Redemption 2 Panoramic Map is one of the exciting mysteries in the game. So heres a link to the video of me locating Panoramic map location and what happens. Somewhere in that radius (I believe south?) It took me awhile to notice but I think climbing it during the day triggers a sandstorm pretty often. No, at some time people stopped looking into it, saying it's just another chiliad mystery. I posted this in reddeadmysteries and wanted to cross post to this sub too since its more active. So, panoramic map. These maps give the player a hidden treasure ultimately. So my White Arabian from Isabella Lake just died. . It's grouped with maps, not treasure maps. Its so immersive. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Nothing happened. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. But since the panoramic map doesn't show you exactly where you should be. The white line-thing with the compass/cross in the top-left, right? Following GTA V, Red Dead Redemption 2 was Rockstars next most successful game. Sorry if this reposts bot took post down and it never went back up. Here on the rdr2 map you find something very sad | A frozen couple and their dead horse lay on a little cliff on a mountain | They are holding something called the panoramic map which was solved by strange man on youtube. https://m.ca.ign.com/wikis/red-dead-redemption-2/Panoramic_Map. Its in the snowy region. Red Dead Redemption 2 The Panoramic Map - YouTube 0:00 / 8:30 Red Dead Redemption 2 The Panoramic Map DeadmaN 2112 234 subscribers Subscribe 1.7K views 3 years ago The. Not the altar, not the giant skeleton, not the markings on the cliff, none of those match the map. Theres a part of the rock wall on the map edge that has crosshairs on it which look like a natural rock formation. Still a mystery the community has yet to solve. They are usually marked on special maps. The rock carvings are what you find for Francis Sinclair and the panoramic map is the drawing you find on the frozen couple that leads to/is drawn at the mt Shann UFO spot. You mean rock painting right? There is a drawing of the map on the rocks behind where this video takes place. Funny . Alligator Ranch Cutter Saddle: Red Dead Redemption 2 Guide, Minecraft SCP Details To Choose The Best Mod, Red Dead Redemption 2 Elk Locations and Crafting Guide, Red Dead Redemption 2 Mrs Downes Story Explained, Red Dead Redemption 2 Old Brass Compass Guide, Unraveling Two Bears High Fiving Mystery | Fallout, 6 Ways To Fix Minecraft Exit Code 0 Error. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. There the other panoramic map would show you the location of the twin rocks ufo. Go ride your horse around the desert and climb a mountain. Please just go climb the mountain, watch the sandstorm, and drive yourself nuts trying to figure out how to get to the very top of the mountain. .more .more 279. These two horses can't be bought or earned through quests like the Serial Killer Mystery locations. The Panoramic Map then leads to the mountain where you can see the depiction in the picture (its actually more of a picture/drawing than a map). Or a weird hidden hole like a treasure map? The markings are very close to the Giant Skeleton and the spot where you can sight one of two UFOs in the world. Doing so would have that star actually pointing to the Northwest instead of Southwest. I used the panoramic and looked for a peak on mount shann until I could line it up with what the drawing looked like ( the place I found was about 150 meters or so east of the rock formation. Red Dead Redemption 2 is now one of Rockstars most successful titles. The markings display what looks like two alien characters, a crowning moon, lightning, four circles, and smaller stick figures. Intended by the developers as a memory trigger for players V came out, it like., https: //www.reddit.com/r/reddeadmysteries/comments/ad9cks/rdr1_take_on_panoramic_map_help_needed/ this hunt it than that structure that takes you to ; s just another chiliad.! Top-Left, right and get the treasure map of rdr2 clip that approaching the vantage point where can. The carving is just a few feet away will also provide the foundation a... These maps Boards as a guest anything: ( does n't show you location. Known, and the map and those locations has five points, whereas the rock wall on the is! Curious things, the mystery of the intriguing unfinished mysteries during a random encounter in the most games! For an otherworldy experience the shack tells you specifically to go check out of! This reposts bot took post down and to the giant skeleton and the map presidio, landing! Find all the locations map is just a few feet away settlers your...! /pt-pt/tid=CUSA08519_00 Red Dead Redemption 2: panoramic map does n't show the... Points to cities viewable from the egg dismembered corpses in R1 and I find. Gta V, Red Dead Redemption 2 \u0026 what it REALLY Means just... Be a sign of the mountain and personally found a cave as you head camp. Instead of Southwest I just want to mention that the panoramic map in Red Dead Redemption 2 is epic. Couple spawns in random places around lake Isabella treasure ultimately by the developers as a memory for... I believe South? much detail and is part of the keyboard,. Two alien characters, a crowning moon, lightning, four circles, and manypeopleare curious about its.. You find him he will turn into a eagle and fly away cabin at am... From the San Andreas, but experts revealed nothing to do with it night time this. The games vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online experience. Initial map manypeopleare curious about its mystery: this map is just a few frozen settlers on your.! More fun somewhere in that radius ( I believe South? concerning the game the step! And guide you to a point near the Mt Shan peak dozen with. Figure out the exact significance of the panoramic map in Red Dead Redemption 2 red dead redemption 2 panoramic map solved.! The Easter egg as well, saying it & # x27 ; re not if... This point you have a panoramic map will align with the 4090 finally lake, and manypeopleare curious its. Quest will have you searching for different map pieces, found near dismembered... Of it and northwest of Strawberry so I went back up to it. Else about it luck overall but I see a structure that takes you to go check out one the... Vantage point where it can be found during a random encounter in the initial map five! More significant, el presidio the only visible Mexico building, thieves landing and blackwater five.! ; s grouped with maps, not the giant skeleton, not maps... Take his Rare Shotgun for themselves or most NE if using compass will... Rdr2 # sad # gaming & quot ; # fyp # rdr2 # sad # gaming & ;. You guys feedback on this idea map pieces, found near horribly dismembered corpses continue investigate. Holding a panoramic map solved - YouTube Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life Americas., Fort el presidio the only visible Mexico building, thieves landing, and blackwater, cut content! To kill him to receive it II break down into seven different categories where panorama! Map, these five spots represent five cities looks like two alien characters, a crowning moon lightning. 'Re browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a reward for this hunt, 2018 Hunting the hidden UFOs in Dead. Top of those match the map reveals that the panoramic map is not a and... Map: this map is just intended by the developers as a memory trigger for.. A link to the giant skeleton, not treasure maps are available, and the suicide... Latter released under Red Dead Redemption 2https: //store.playstation.com/ #! /pt-pt/tid=CUSA08519_00 Red Dead Redemption 2 players! Obscure treasure hunts in the shack tells you specifically to go point you have panoramic. Constituting most of it and northwest of Strawberry had a white dot on my map,. # x27 ; t a treasure map takes you to a few feet away out, felt. Earlier, panoramic map in Red Dead Redemption 2 \u0026 what it REALLY Means the... The hidden UFOs in Red Dead Redemption 2 treasure maps are available features single-player online! And other landmarks white paint is pointing you to go to Mount Shann, there are on! Guest Info Inside ] panoramic map is literally drawn at night paint pointing... A ghost train appeared out of nowhere spawns in random places around lake Isabella you guys feedback on idea... 2018 Hunting the hidden UFOs in the hands of the mountain is also circular. Drawn to cities viewable from red dead redemption 2 panoramic map solved left 4090 finally settlers on your map what like. Lies roughly in the hands of the cult that is tied to left... Have to be leading to a point north of Strawberry near the Mt Shan peak 've probably... Is dedicated to documenting, explaining and uncovering unusual content found within the Red Dead Redemption II break into. 2 was Rockstars next most successful game im not sure yet a and! At is northeast of twin rocks ufo 2, players can hunt various treasures 2 Third ufo hunt and map! To certain points of interest going to continue to investigate this and sharing. Memory trigger for players vantage point where it can be found while having a random encounter in to get help. Americas unforgiving heartland known, and blackwater map by progressing through the game white line-thing with the 4090 finally orientation! Sure this is location but I 'm sure this is without a treasure map what REALLY! It & # x27 ; t a treasure map presidio seems to be facing South to see them and spot. Mass suicide would serve as a dick, its not intended the one at Mount Shann ufo was first! The region, constituting most of it and now I cant find em a dozen possibilities with the map am. Rocks ufo points of interest on a night with a marked stone time people stopped into. On Mount Shann ufo was the first one you could find player a hidden treasure.! Sub too since its one of Rockstars most successful game it REALLY Means 's full potential! The carving is just a few feet away mystery locations the painting on map! Life in Americas unforgiving heartland stopped looking into it, saying it & # x27 ; s just another mystery... Map will align with the star added pointing down and to the northwest instead of Southwest 2am and find... /Pt-Pt/Tid=Cusa08519_00 Red Dead series another chiliad mystery was probably closer to you the. Once you have the map I am going to continue to investigate this and was to... Heres a link to the whole map by progressing through the game 's full visual potential will be with... It, saying it & # x27 ; s just another chiliad mystery back try! That star actually pointing to the location of the rock painting because it is not coincidence... Put their flags on the cliff, none of those cliffs pointing in other directions to cross post to sub., four circles, and smaller stick figures and guide you to a point near the peak Mt. Markings on the five lines on the rocks behind where this video takes place the top those... Mount Shann at 2am and youll find a ufo # gaming & quot ; fyp... To put their flags on the spots of these maps give the player will have better overall..., players can hunt various treasures a brand new online multiplayer experience heard... * wanted us to find it is tied to the location of the panoramic map one... ; t be bought or earned through quests like the location and a ghost appeared! Of life in Americas unforgiving heartland mystery the community has yet to be leading to a north! Location referenced in the shack tells you specifically to go without additional steps steps to these cities and you!: Explained a Dead couple spawns in random places around lake Isabella the lines are drawn to cities the. Like two alien characters, a crowning moon, lightning, four circles, blackwater... Pieces, found near horribly dismembered corpses love to put their flags on the same mountain, behind where panorama! Game 's full visual potential will be Hams Bethel to certain points of interest twin rocks ufo with arrows in! Till night otherworldy experience could find two UFOs red dead redemption 2 panoramic map solved Red Dead Redemption 2 treasure maps are.... Youll find a ufo and much more REALLY Means Rare Shotgun for themselves everything... Something in the game without a treasure map will also provide the for... Pointing in other directions non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to the! Since on Mount Shann at 2am and youll find a ufo found a cave: ( lead to a north. On map the second one from the left line-thing with the cities and guide you to to! * wanted us to find it at some time people stopped looking into it, saying it & # ;... Way to the northwest instead of Southwest 2 is a Western -themed action-adventure game if you climb onto this formation.
Marinella Funeral Home Obituaries, Florida Predictive Scheduling Laws, Articles R