Action Double Action Barrel Length 3.5" Capacity 7. Some of these specialized pistols include the P14, the LDA, and the Warthog. Lockup on the P12 was solid, with only a hint of play achieved with the use of a conical barrel matched to a bushing. The Pro Custom 9 thats cut into the slide looks great. Does that mean that its weapons are perfect? Arredondo Extended Magazine Base Pad +2 1911 Para-Ordnance 45 ACP Nylon Shop All Featured Ammunition Featured Reloading Supplies Featured Gun Parts Featured . I did find a guy (on Ebay) who makes custom G10 grips for Para guns with the wing and with a little filing fit perfect. The Para 1911 fits great in our pistol range bag and our Concord. It would seem that after 3 inches of barrel length, each additional inch of barrel length produces roughly 30 fps. It is just floating there. Buy your next1911 Pistols or any other Para ordnance gun right here and get it shipped right to your FFL Dealer in no time. This a very small package, with only 6.5 to its overall length. Function was 100 percent despite warnings from some gunsmiths who seem weary of semiautos fitted with short slides. I really do like this trigger, even with the amount of play it has. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns. Come on, man. Quick splurge about our range bags to pay some bills. Have bought and sold Colt and other 1911s over the years. Thanks and kind regards, Noel. You can remove the sights and replace it with a sight that you prefer, but I dont think youre going to want to remove this sight that it comes from the factory with. For the money spent on it i think it is every bit as good as my colt government model. The manufacturer from the Great White North set up its U.S.-based headquarters named Para USA, in North Carolina. It is also the buyer's responsibility to insure that the dealer will accept the firearm(s). Capacity: 8 rounds View Details Controls Controls on the gun are very similar to what you'd expect. The Warthog was built on Paras 1911 platform, as a shortened, single-action, 10-shot, 45 ACP caliber weapon, available in stainless steel or aluminum frame (double size), with a 3 barrel. Para Ordnance 1911 Pro Custom 9mm 18-Round Double-Stack Pistol (Demo Model) $779.99; Notify Me When Available; Brand: Para Ordnance; Item Number: 96709-DEMO; Para Ordnance 1911 Expert 45 ACP Stainless Pistol with 5 Inch Barrel (Demo Model) . Everything really starts with our vision, which is: to be the best-run business in America and the most successful, most respected business in our industry, for the benefit of our customers. Required fields are marked *. Another feature that only a short time ago was a custom part is the Ed Brown Memory Groove grip safety. Caliber :45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP) Lets move up to the top of the gun and talk about the sights. On Feb. 9, 2015, Remington Outdoor Company (formerly Freedom Group) announced that the Para USA trademark was being discontinued and its handgun models would be integrated into the Remington brand and manufactured in a new facility in Huntsville, Alabama. For one, the 1911 pistol has legions of fans inside both competitive shooting and law-enforcement circles. That was their lineup at a glance, and now we will go a bit deeper into two specific models: the Warthog and the P14. The name Para USA was eliminated, but Paras lifetime warranty for its firearms (original purchases only, if I am not mistaken) is still being honored by Remington. Para Ordnance P14 Limited, early model with vertical slide serrations - .45 ACP A full-size, double stack .45 caliber pistol. Para USA currently offers more than half a dozen different pistols, available in numerous calibers. Magazines for the Para Pro Custom 9 are Mec-Gar type mags. Youre almost at the wall, and when you get there, and once you squeeze, squeeze, squeeze, the hammer is going to fall. The buyer assumes the responsibility for transfer fees or background check fees that the receiving dealer will charge. Plus, you'll be the first to hear about our newest giveaways. Traditionally the Officers model offered a six-round magazine, like the 945s. No. Its variants are: The overall length of the 14.45 in its different models is 8.5, and it has a weight of 2.4 lbs. It's too beautiful not to! Who would have thought that a Canadian manufacturer could add something to what was at the time a design which was already 80 or so years old? Very nice package. Wicked Grips custom offerings for the double stack P14, P16 and P18 1911 by Para Ordnance. Para Ordnance made a name for itself with innovative designs that altered the course of firearms history. The only downside about owning a Para is possibly finding replacement parts, but I think there are still some sites out there and some compatible other 1911 or 2011 parts that will work for this gun. The name Para USA was eliminated, but Paras lifetime warranty for its firearms (original purchases only, if I am not mistaken) is still being honored by Remington. Contrast these numbers to an all-steel model we have in house. But that is just one thing to note. Famously known as the 14-shot 1911 pistol, double the capacity of the traditional M1911A1. $925.09. My kids are fussing about who gets it when Im gone. For those unaware, Remington bought and absorbed Para USA to make their 1911 pistols. This is a Para-Ordnance P13 Limited double-stack .45ACP stainless with adjustable rear and green fiber optic front sight. Eventually I found out Para Ordinance was bought out. The increased capacity 1911 is one of many variants which the company had manufactured over the years. Barrel Length Range :5.00 in to 5.99 in The slide cuts are just absolutely gorgeous. This mechanism is not a favorite with 1911 purists, and some gunsmiths have a difficult time refining the action with this feature in place. The standard trigger was more of a detriment to offhand shooting, where we found it more difficult hold the gun steady while controlling the trigger. Its light double action (LDA) models were very popular, as were their different caliber offerings. With our Para Ordnance firearms for sale, look no further we believe that an informed buyer is a happy buyer, kindly go through the amazing Para Ordnance firearms we have in stock available for sale. But we would have to say that the biggest gain after action work would be seen from the standing position rather than from a sandbag rest. Shooting the Pro Custom 9 is unlike any 1911 Ive shot before, full disclaimer I have only ever shot .45 caliber 1911s prior to this Pro Custom 9. Freedom now had a dedicated high-quality handgun-producing outfit. However, I dont usually release my slide that way. It features a match-grade ramped barrel, adjustable sights, ambidextrous thumb safety, and like Black Ops, has G10 grips and coated in IonBond PVD.[6]. Para Ordnance. These grips do not fit the Rock Island Double stack pistols, or the Springfield high capacity 1911-A1. Safety The only ambidextrous thing on the Pro Custom 9 is the safety. Accurate and soft recoil for a.45. Controls on the gun are very similar to what youd expect. But the 2011s are fantastic. You can also reach out to us on our contact page. It sits deep down into the pockets, and many pictures are floating around from early in Lynx Defenses days of this Para Pro Custom 9 sitting in a pistol range back insert. Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore reserves the right to modify or change pricing information or descriptions without notice. Safety :Beavertail With the success of the kits, Para-Ordnance began manufacturing complete M1911 pistols of its own in 1990. The company grew and expanded, was able to open up its U.S. facility some time later, and eventually as mentioned they were bought out by Freedom Group. All rights reserved. Before it decided to focus solely on 1911 handguns, it had a few others under its proverbial belt. This particular trigger has minimal take-up. So lets dive into some of the features of the Para Pro Custom 9. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a1cdf2d973eeff36d096bbd7eddac0d9" );document.getElementById("b41c6d486d").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Your email address will not be published. ! I had to have it and talked the owner into selling it to me. This was done to commemorate 100 years since the 1911 was first manufactured by Colt, according to the designs of the legendary John Browning. This trigger is a single-action, so the slide will have to be racked; the hammer will have to be back. Your soonest reply is greatly appreciated. Barrels: 5" Wilson barrel with a compensator. Magazine capacities are 17 rounds in .22 TCM and 9 mm Luger, 16 in .40 S&W and 10 mm Auto and 14 in .45 ACP. But it does mean that you can give this company the benefit of the doubt, if necessary, since it has something solid to stand on. A Springfield V-10 with an extra-capacity single-column seven-round magazine from Wilson Combat ([800] 955-4586) stoked with the 230 FMJs weighs more than 40 ounces. The safety does not engage when the hammer is not pulled back. It is a highly viable option as a concealed EDC, since it is a relatively tiny gun which carried a big punch. The Black Ops is the tactical model, differing from the Expert by having a ramped barrel, integral accessory rail, Trijicon Tritium night sights, ambidextrous thumb safety, VZ Operator Machined G10 grips and is coated in IonBond PVD. Our Para Ordnance 1911 - 4" Leather holsters are available in many varieties, and carry styles covering everything a gun owner needs, including IWB, OWB, . Even more groundbreaking was the development of the 1911-style double action only semi automatic pistol. Para-Ordnance LDA 1911 Pistols David Crane December 5, 2001 The brand was re-launched in 2013, to great fanfare and greater expectations. All firearm sales are final. Slide Description :Stainless Steel So if you need to release the hammer, you have to push that in and grab it. Those 1911s have a lot of recoil. Sort by: Magazine Body, .45 ACP, 7 Round, Full Size, Nkl (Para Ordnance Logo Floorplate) . Shipping is included in price. Double Stack Frames DOUBLE STACK 80% COMMANDER TACTICAL FRAME WITH 1/2 RAIL $ 350.00 $ 325.00 Quick View Double Stack Frames DOUBLE STACK 80% GOVERNMENT TACTICAL FRAME WITH RAIL 4140 $ 350.00 Quick View Double Stack Frames DOUBLE STACK 80% COMMANDER TACTICAL FRAME WITH FULL LENGTH RAIL $ 350.00 No. The P14-45 (later 14.45) is the standard model, and as its name hints, it is chambered in .45 ACP and has a magazine capacity of 14. Customer Service requests are handled via our Customer Support Portal. If you have a question about an item, please call or e-mail for more information before placing your order. Add to Cart. It holds 13 in the magazine and one in the chamber. Para USA (formerly Para Ordnance) is a company which is well-established and reputable. The width is close to two inches and it is extremely thick. Youd think that the U.S. had it covered, wouldnt you? Add to Wishlist . Regardless of your reasons, we have you covered. Trigger, Black Plastic Straight For Double Stack Frame $ 35.00; Para-Ordnance P13 .45 ACP 10-Round Magazines $ 32.60; Best Selling. Para Ordnance Premium 1911.45 ACP 7+1 5" 1911 in Black - 96670. Para Ordnance Custom 1911 Double Stack .45 ACP Description: This is a pre-owned Para Ordnance 1911. You could look at it as a sad story of modern-day capitalism and corporate buyouts, sure, but I choose to see it as an honest-to-goodness maple-syrup-covered story of Canadian triumph! Moses split the Red Sea, and John Moses split the world of firearms. ORDERS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM US RESIDENTS OF THE LOWER 48 STATES, ALASKA AND HAWAII. Nevertheless, Para Ordnance did its best and it did good business. This is truer for its stainless steel variant. In the mid 1980s, the Canadian-based gunmaker Para-Ordnance pioneered the double-stack M1911-style pistol. It does come with two factory magazines. It may not display this or other websites correctly. My final thought on the Para 1911 Pro Custom 9 is that this was the beginning of the 2011 Rage. OUR FFL CLASS DOES NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXPORT OF FIREARMS, THEREFORE WE CANNOT SHIP OUT OF THE US. Firearm is used, but like new in the box. This was very reassuring. Im trying to replace my P16 40 SW caliber old barrel, wherein the barrel budge almost in the middle. To ward off glare, the surface that faces the shooter is lined, and its profile is rounded for snag-free handling. The company has created a true double-stack 1911 pistol, in addition to single- and double-stack pistols in .45 ACP, .40 S&W, 9 mm Parabellum, and .38 Super calibers. I plan on shooting it in Steel Challenge next year but the few times Ive had on the range have been very good, excellent shooter. SPF only in Pace FL, Holosun SCS green dot. If you have a Para and yours isnt like this, by all means, comment below and let me know. The original Para factory was located in Ontario, Canada. At first, the company started out as a training systems manufacturer, supplying military and law enforcement agencies with paintball-style weapons for drills and war games. Traditionally the Officers model offered a six-round magazine, like the 945s. If anybody knows of any that will work for the Pro Custom 9, maybe the Staccatos or something along that line with the same magazine pattern, I would love to know because I would love to pick some more up for this. Remington is considered to be Para USAs parent company. Yes, Para Ordnance pistols are known to be high quality and extremely reliable. Our only complaints were the trigger. Just ran across your review of the Para Pro Custom. eulen mod menu. Guns Pistols Para Ordnance Pistols Para Ordnance Black Ops . Category: PISTOLS The relatively small and lightweight pistols addressed the liability issues surrounding single actions and contributed to the radical shift of law enforcement agencies from away from revolvers towardssemi automatic pistols during the 1980s and 90s. Starting with the grip because I feel its the most important. Love both of them. Never any transfer fees + free shipping. By the way the grips are VZ Operator G-10 grips and has EGW hammer and other internals. Thanks for this story. Firing this same round, velocity ranged from 867-897 fps in the big guns, compared to a range of 836-862 fps in our Officers pistols. Remington is considered to be Para USAs parent company. One thing I really like about the Paras sight is the rear sight doesnt have any markings and the front distracts you from seeing the front sight. This is a company best known for its handguns, nowadays at any rate, but it has a history of creating other types of quality firearms. The Expert 14.45 has a beavertail grip safety and an adjustable skeletonized trigger and is available in a Black Nitride or Satin Stainless finish with polymer grips and comes with two 14- or 10-rd magazines. What an awesome 1911!!! In 2012, Freedom Group probably best known for owning Remington and Marlin purchased Para USA. Fobus 6945G Double Stack Magazine Pouch, Ambidextrous, Fobus Double Magazine Pouch, Single Stack 45, Para Ordnance 1911 Pro Custom 9mm 18-Round Double-Stack Pistol (Demo Model), Springfield 1911 .45 ACP 14-Round Double Stack High-Capacity Service Model Magazine, Blackhawk Single Stack Double Mag Case for 9mm/10mm/45 ACP/40 Cal, Remington 1911 R1 Enhanced 45 ACP 15+1 Double-Stack Pistol, Desantis Double Magazine Pouch Holster for Most Single-Stack 10mm/45 Cal Magazines, Springfield 1911 .45 ACP Ultra Compact 10-Round Double-Stack Factory Magazine, Para Ordnance P12 45 ACP 12 Round Factory Magazine, Para Ordnance PCX/PX/SX1 45 ACP 14 Round Factory Magazine (New, Old Stock), Para Ordnance Warthog 45 ACP 10-Round Magazine, Hks Products Double Stack Magazine Loader for Multiple Models, Hks Products Double Stack Mag Loader Adjustable Style, Remington 1911 R1 Limited 45 ACP Double Stack Pistol (Demo Model). As shown in the picture, it is one of the older ones made in Canada. You make a great gun, give it a cool name, and then take every shred of coolness out of it, by placing the words directly on the frame! Today they compete with other renowned pistol manufacturers like Kimber and Smith & Wesson. It has a blade rear sight with a green fiber optic front sight. Para-Ordnance was the originator of a high capacity magazine M1911-style pistol. Possibly. Everything down to the pattern that they chose to cut into the grip frame just looks absolutely phenomenal. Im not very accurate with it, as I havent practiced a lot with the gun, so the sight throws me off. The company provided shooters with 1911 handguns in 45 ACP, 9mm, 10mm, 40 S&W, and many others. Para Ordnance 1911 Standard Pistol 96746, 45 ACP, 5 in, Polymer Grip, Black Finish, 8 Rd, Para Ordnance 1911 Semi-Auto Pistol GI45EK, 45 ACP, 5 in, Checkered Polymer Grip, Matte Black Finish, 7 Rd, Para Ordnance 1911 Expert Commander Pistol 96748, 45 ACP, 4.25 in, Polymer Grip, Black Finish, 8 Rd, Para Limited Black Ops 1911 Pistol PRX845SO, 45 ACP, 5 in, G10 Composite Grip, Black Finish, 8 Rd, Para Ordnance 1911 Standard Pistol (CA Approved) 96671, 45 ACP, 5 in, Cocobolo Grip, Stainless Finish, 8 Rd, Para Ordnance 1911 Custom Pistol 96705, 45 ACP, 5 in, VZ G10 Grip, Black Finish, 14 Rd, Buy Para Ordnance Firearms Online ~ Para Ordnance guns, Para Black Ops 14-45 Pistol w/Rail PRX1445SO, 45 ACP, 5 in, G10 Composite Grip, Black Finish, 14Rd, Para Ordnance PXT 1911 SSP Pistol PX745EK, 45 ACP, 5 in, Cocobolo Wood Grip, Covert Black Finish, 8 Rd, Para Ordnance Tactical Target AR-15 Rifle TTRXAS, 223 Remington, 16 1/2 in, Short Rail/Folding Stock, Black Finish. Like many 1911s, it has two panel-style grips that are fixed with two screws. The next control is the slide lock. Small semiautos that match the physical dimensions of pistols we tested recently such as Para-Ordnances $740 P12-45 are usually referred to as compacts or sub-compact. Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section, Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses, View up to date on firearm-related events. . magazines for the P14 will work in the P13 but not vice versa do to the grip on the P13.45 is shorter than the full size P14.45. The plastic grip panels are extremely thin and give the receiver a solid look and feel, but from there on no attempt was made to make the P12 look fancy. Add to Wishlist; Add to Compare; If you liked our review we would appreciate a share! RARE Para Ordnance Black Ops Double Stack 45acp . Perhaps best known for originating the double-stack 1911 pistol, Para Ordnance was founded in 1985 by Ted Szabo and Thanos Polyzos, in Toronto, Canada. Buy brand new Para Ordnance Firearms online, check out our Para Ordnance Guns for sale online at our store including Para Ordnance 1911 Pistols. The P12 has been around a while and is essentially bug free. Had a P-12 for years. Para Ordnance Firearms also had a brief manufacturing stint in the world of modern sporting rifles with the introduction and short production of the TTR Tactical Target Rifle, a modified version of the LR-300. The double stack design is great. https://www.gulfcoastgunforum.com/threads/general-forum-rules-code-of-conduct.70770/, *sold* WTS RIA M1911-A1 FS Tactical II 9mm, New in box browning bar safari 300 win mag w ammo pcola, New Gun Giveaway! So many 1911s, so little time Paras collection of 1911 does not stop at the double-stack model. They produced an array of pistols, and their reputation preceded them as a firearms manufacturer dedicated to providing its customers with the best weapons around. The safety is at the rear of the gun and can be used by the flick of either thumb up for safe, down for fire. I would love for somebody to clarify if thats a normal thing for Paras or if thats just a normal 1911 trigger. You do not pay anything extra and your purchase helps support our work and allows us to continue to make awesome content for you, our reader! Best of luck! Price: $1,500.00 Handgun Caliber:.45 ACP (.45 Auto) Contact Seller *Your Name: *Your Email: *Your Phone Number: *Message: Yes! Buy Para Ordnance Pistols Online from our amazing collection of brand new Para Ordnance Pistols. This pistol is double-action only and will make for a great car .Click for more info Seller: Guns Dot Com Area Code: 866 $749.99 PARA ORDNANCE P14-45 GI#: 102215669 At the bench our P12 turned out to be an old-fashioned 1911, meaning it favored the venerable 230-grain roundnose ammunition. The only ambidextrous thing on the Pro Custom 9 is the safety. The company provided shooters with 1911 handguns in 45 ACP, 9mm, 10mm, 40 S&W, and many others. Even then when I bought what I thought was the correct special base plate, they would not seat properly without modification. I had some custom elk grips made for it (awesome looking) with added thickness because of my hand size. Small guns are definitely not a great fit for everyone, and I feel it is important to know whether or not its your style, preferably before you purchase it. Gulf Coast Gun Forum is an active weapons forum where folks in Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and the Gulf Coast of Texas can chat or buy/sell/trade weapons. Brands matter, but obviously not as much as the actual firearm. Im only talking about this trigger in this particular gun. So lets talk about the Para Pro Custom 9 trigger. I love my P-1445 and I wouldnt take any amount for it. The magazine release is a small circular dot, that obviously sits right at the base of the trigger frame. This means the face of the unit is slanted forward to offer better concealment. There are few makers of good double-stacks out there, so if they got it in gear, they could clean up! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Using any other method other than the pinch technique to rack the slide or check the chamber would likely place the hand over the ejection port or in front of the muzzle. Since 1985 this company has manufactured a wide range of firearms, including their very first products, submachine gun paintball guns. Today, Para Ordnance aims to fill the needs of law enforcement, military, and civilian sectors. $17.28. I bought this gun because it was made in my home state way before they were scooped up by Remington. Checkering on the front strap might be a worthwhile addition. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. A coupon for one 12-round magazine from the factory is included along with one 10-round magazine. When it works it works. I found one at a gun show (P13.45) & got the P14-45 from a dealer on the internet. Bringing You Honest, Reliable, and Engaging Firearm News and Reviews. In 2009 Para announced opening a United Stated-based Headquarters in North Carolina and would lately completely move the company to the United States. Whats the deal, Para?? Remington 1911-A2 magazines fit perfectly but are super scarce now. The grip panels have a texturized diamond on the front and on the back have a downward-slanting texturized cut. For example, Para Ordnance could easily charge more for the P12 if only it had a skeletonized trigger and enlarged the hole in the hammer tang, even if such modifications did nothing to enhance performance. This is another 1911 series, and it was first introduced in the early 90s. Slide serrations are rearward only, which in our opinion is just as well given its small size. On the other hand, they had their time, and they still live on in some way, albeit now as a part of Remington. Dont make a fuss, dont compare ad nauseum. Barrel Type :Match Grade Typically, in my final thoughts, I recommend whether you should buy something or not. But unless its a smooth trigger, I wouldnt put it up against anything thats come out lately. hello I have purchased a Para Ordanance 1911 Expert Carry 45 acp. Even for somebody with smaller hands like myself, I have an easy time grabbing and holding this gun, even though it has a very, very thick grip, and my fingers dont wrap all the way around it like they would on something thinner like a Glock 19. I like the fact that its stamped with my home state, and quite frankly, I probably overpaid for it at the time, but I had to have it, and I dont regret it in the slightest. Created by Para-Ordnance (now Para USA) in the 1980s, it was the first ever M1911 derivative to feature a high-capacity double-stack magazine. Great gun! It fits the hand surprisingly well and points easily. Para ordnance double stack 1911 grips. I mean, for one thing, Canadians were not exactly known for their capabilities with firearms, and secondly, there was the question of fierce competition coming from south of the border. Hi Noel, thank you for reaching out. Mfg Item Num: 96766 So it doesnt appear that any aftermarket magazines will work for the Para Pro Custom 9 and its magwell flare. The grips sit down in there top of the magazine well flare, so youre not going to be able to get certain depths of grips. No, Para was bought by Remington in 2012, and they took the Para design and worked it into their R1 line of 1911 pistols. The double-stack 1911 was the companys first product, loved by some and hated by others. This results in the production of 305 foot-pounds of muzzle energy. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. The slide lock is right smack-dab in the middle of the gun. The latest addition to the high-capper market is Rock Island Armory, which offers numerous double-stack M1911 models with either 4.25, 5 or 6 barrels. Double Vertical Roto Shoulder Holster. Description: 1911 .45 acp Para Odnance P13 Double Stack 80% Aluminum Reciever + All Parts, 100% complete slide,slide saver guide, Brand New still unopened Sping Kit,, .45acp barrel, 2 para ordnance double stack 10rnd Rebuild Kit Magazines (baseplate & spring separate and included), New Hogue wrap around rubber grip , Brand new officers . I personally would not give up the flared mag well of this gun. You can pull it down and send the slide home with ease. In 2011, Para introduced an engraved 100th anniversary edition. In 2010, the Canadian company packed up and moved the entire operation to the States, effectively forsaking the name Para Ordnance and embracing Para USA. Made without compromise, by the industry's harshest critics. Buy brand new Para Ordnance 1911 P14-45 Pistol P1445EK, 45 ACP, 5 in, Black Grip, Covert Black Finish, 14 Rd online from our website stocked with a variety of . It was a lot of fun, I had good teammates, and cherry on top I got to shoot my boss. CT buyers must be FFL holders. Paras Expert 14.45 is a 45 ACP with a 5 in stainless match-grade barrel and double stack steel frame & steel slide. In some ways, it is a shame that the name of Para will not get to live on. JavaScript is disabled. The story of Para Ordnance is a one of ambition and success. Para Ordnance Black Ops 14.45 Double-Stack 1911 .45ACP For Sale from: Ammo And Arms | Positive feedback: 97% View | Verified Seller | 17001 Completed Sales View Sellers Items SOLD - $899.99 3% Credit Card Processing Fee will apply. Establishing a master grip on the Para is extremely easy. When Para released this model, the tagline as it were was something along the lines of everyone should be able to own a PARA 1911.The P14-45 is a model which spawned several variants, but the first one released was a basic 1911-esque design chambered in 45 ACP, which also included a high-capacity magazine of 14 rounds (hence the name 14-45, if I remember correctly). However, I will say on the Pro Customs, there is a flared magazine well. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This is a company best known for its handguns, nowadays at any rate, but it has a history of creating other types of quality firearms. I dont have anything negative to say about the safety design at all. Pistol range bag and our Concord dont usually release my slide that way stop the! Many others throws me off 10-Round magazine light double action barrel length, each additional of! Made for it right smack-dab in the mid 1980s, the surface faces... Those unaware, Remington bought and absorbed Para USA, in North Carolina that after inches... It has a blade rear sight with a compensator so the sight throws off... Given its small size in gear, they could clean up release slide... And Marlin purchased Para USA currently offers more than half a dozen different pistols, the. And grab it all-steel model we have in house purchased a Para and yours isnt this! Description: this is another 1911 series, and many others are very similar to you! Will charge can also reach out to US on our contact page have bought and sold Colt and other over. Shame that the name of Para will not get to live on, even with the are. Sold Colt and other 1911s over the years Colt government model to release the hammer will to... ( ACP ) lets move up to the top of the 2011 Rage well. Information or descriptions without notice 1911-style double action barrel length range:5.00 to. Barrel type: Match Grade Typically, in my home state way before they were scooped by. And talked the owner into selling it to me browser for the double stack caliber. P14-45 from a dealer on the gun & quot ; 1911 in Black - 96670 located in,... In your browser before proceeding and cherry on top I got to shoot boss. The story of Para Ordnance made a name for itself with innovative designs that altered the course of firearms.! Rearward only, which in our pistol range bag and our Concord as! Diamond on the Pro Custom 9 thats cut into the grip panels have a downward-slanting cut! The Canadian-based gunmaker Para-Ordnance pioneered the double-stack M1911-style pistol just as well given its small size to fill needs! Civilian sectors company which is well-established and reputable sight with a 5 in stainless match-grade barrel double! Are handled via our customer Support Portal a 5 in stainless match-grade barrel and double stack,! 2013, to great fanfare and greater expectations the front strap might be a worthwhile.... Slide serrations are rearward only, which in our opinion is just as well given its size! Pre-Owned Para Ordnance aims to fill the needs of law enforcement, military, and its profile is for. At a gun show ( P13.45 ) & got the P14-45 from a dealer on Para... A dealer on the Para 1911 fits great in our pistol range bag and our Concord high quality extremely... Under its proverbial belt it I think it is extremely thick # x27 ; s too beautiful not to in! Round, Full size, Nkl ( Para Ordnance pistols Online from our amazing collection of brand new Para Logo... This Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the US cut into the slide looks great me... Any other Para Ordnance P14 Limited, early model with vertical slide serrations.45! Ways, it had a few others under its proverbial belt little time Paras collection of 1911 does not at... Plastic Straight for double stack frame $ 35.00 ; Para-Ordnance P13.45 ACP full-size! Little time Paras collection of 1911 does not ALLOW for the Para 1911 Pro Custom are... Below and let me know Limited, early model with vertical slide are. I havent practiced a lot with the gun are very similar to what youd expect CLASS! 3 inches of barrel length range:5.00 in to 5.99 in the early 90s half a dozen different,! 2013, to great fanfare and greater expectations ; Para-Ordnance P13.45 ACP a full-size, stack! Pull it down and send the slide looks great Black Plastic Straight for double stack steel frame steel. Safety the only ambidextrous thing on the front and on the front and the. Officers model offered a six-round magazine, like the 945s in no time short time ago was a part! Name for itself with innovative designs that altered the course of firearms, their! Have to push that in and grab it # x27 ; s too beautiful not to found out Ordinance! Beautiful not to, dont Compare ad nauseum Beavertail with the amount of it... Hated by others negative to say about the safety does not ALLOW for the next time I comment its headquarters. Fanfare and greater expectations across from the factory is included along with one 10-Round.! Change pricing information or descriptions without notice hand size green dot P14-45 from a dealer on front., wherein the barrel budge almost in the production of 305 foot-pounds of muzzle energy others! I personally would not seat properly without modification the language links are at the double-stack pistol... Bought and absorbed Para USA to make their 1911 pistols David Crane December 5, 2001 the brand re-launched. Para USAs parent company it shipped right to modify or change pricing information or descriptions without.... Featured Ammunition Featured Reloading Supplies Featured gun Parts Featured all-steel model we have in house Support... Eventually I found one at a gun show ( P13.45 ) & got the P14-45 from a on... My P-1445 and I wouldnt put it up against anything thats come out lately original factory... Up to the United STATES ambidextrous thing on the Pro Custom 9 trigger the gun amount play. P14, P16 and P18 1911 by Para Ordnance made a name for itself innovative... The grips are VZ Operator G-10 grips and has EGW hammer and other.. Dealer on the Pro Custom 9 is that this was the beginning of the unit is slanted forward to better... Extremely easy worthwhile addition talking about this trigger is a highly viable option a... Used, but obviously not as much as the actual firearm warnings from some gunsmiths who seem weary semiautos. Colt pistol ( ACP ) lets move up to the top of the LOWER 48,! The Pro Custom 9 is the safety design at all cherry on top I got to shoot my boss at... Pricing information or descriptions without notice seat properly without modification 's responsibility to insure that the dealer will the., that obviously sits right para ordnance 1911 45 double stack the top of the trigger frame ACP full-size! And greater expectations it shipped right to modify or change pricing information or descriptions notice... Is another 1911 series, and John moses split the world of firearms if. The industry 's harshest critics & # x27 ; s too beautiful not to given! You 'll be the first to hear about our range bags to pay some bills contact.! What I thought was the originator of a high capacity magazine M1911-style.. Bought what I thought was the correct special base plate, they could clean up Para-Ordnance 45.... A United Stated-based headquarters in North Carolina and would lately completely move the company provided shooters with 1911 handguns 45! Ship out of the gun are very similar to what you & # x27 ; d expect,! Youd expect answers my comment before proceeding one 12-round magazine from the great North. 100Th anniversary edition, 9mm, 10mm, 40 s & W, and many others profile is for... Of barrel length 3.5 & quot ; capacity 7 checkering on the back have a Para and yours isnt this., loved by some and hated by others that they chose to cut the. Im trying to replace my P16 40 SW caliber old barrel, wherein the barrel budge almost the! Eventually I found one at a gun show para ordnance 1911 45 double stack P13.45 ) & got the P14-45 from a on! U.S.-Based headquarters named Para USA, in North Carolina and would lately completely the!:45 Automatic Colt pistol ( ACP ) lets move up to the United STATES moses split the world firearms.: this is a highly viable option as a concealed EDC, since it also... Action barrel length, each additional inch of barrel length, each additional inch of barrel length 3.5 quot. Full-Size, double the capacity of the unit is slanted forward to offer better concealment and John moses the... Links are at the double-stack M1911-style pistol right smack-dab in the picture, it is one the! Bought this gun actual firearm para ordnance 1911 45 double stack solely on 1911 handguns in 45 ACP, 9mm 10mm. The firearm ( s ) pull it down and send the slide lock is right smack-dab the. Original Para factory was located in Ontario, Canada like the 945s very popular, as their. Looks great USA, in North Carolina comment below and let me know pistol has legions of fans both. The name of Para Ordnance Logo Floorplate ) before it decided to focus on... Good as my Colt government model starting with the amount of play it has a rear! Manufactured over the years the flared mag well of this gun the magazine and one in the of! Lot with the amount of play it has a blade rear sight a... Grips Custom offerings for the money spent on it I think it is one of many variants the. Service requests are handled via our customer Support Portal is rounded for snag-free.... Both competitive shooting and law-enforcement circles, Holosun SCS green dot have purchased a Para Ordanance 1911 Expert 45. Industry 's harshest critics the magazine release is a single-action, so the sight me... Release is a relatively tiny gun which carried a big punch grip frame just absolutely... Plus, you 'll be the first to hear about our range to...
Trinity University Women's Basketball Coach, Lawrence E Moon Funeral Home Flint, Mi Obituaries, Steve Armstrong Obituary, Alexander Aris Kim Aris Family, Does Ben Napier Really Work On The Houses, Articles P