The krab salad that was on the bar was very tasty and the veggies were fresh. Explore top restaurants, menus, and millions of photos and reviews from users just like you. Want more ideas? Copyright 2017 KSWO. The 15 Best Restaurants in Duncan, South Carolina - Feb 2023 Selection by Restaurantji Restaurants in Duncan The Best Restaurants American River Falls Cafe 2099 E Main St, Duncan, SC 29334 The service was excellent today at lunch. Trip Advisor recommended this place & it was delicious & CHEAP! Notch, quaint small restaurant, large menu selection. Subscribe today! Do you know a retail business or restaurant that is opening, closing, expanding or in the works? A post shared by Harriets Delicatessen at Baguette Magic (@harrietsdelicatessen). New restaurants have opened -- and more are planned -- in the Columbia area. Owner Simon Schatmeyer called his new venture a "bohemian art gallery," featuring dozens of original abstracts and art deco items. El Molcajete Mexican Restaurant. (and I am really picky on mac and cheese!) The Japanese restaurant has leased the space next door to SmallCakes Cupcakery & Creamery. You have permission to edit this article. That's the site of the former Cover 3 bar. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. City officials and the President of the Duncan Area Economic Development Foundation saidcompanies are seeing growth and want to start their businesses here.When it comes to new businesses and retail shops, the City of Duncan has grown and blossomed. Rosa's BBQ is open daily from 11 a.m.-8 p.m with dine-in, to-go or pick-up. Meat & 3 was only $6.99. What are the best restaurants in Duncan that provide takeout? Wrong.ordered a BLT.ate two bites from it and there was a silverfish roach in the sandwich. We all ordered cornbread as our bread and it was too crumbly and dry to eat so we switched for rolls - again, too dry to eat. The development is referred to as McLernon Trace Fuel Station. Atmosphere is friendly, nothing fancy. Three new restaurants are planned along a busy S.C. Highway 290 near Interstate 85 in Duncan. Online Bill Pay Disclaimer; Consumer Confidence Report; . BUY 2, GET 1 FREE (add 3 to cart) . North Crate & Co. plans to open March 7 next to the future site of The Gallery, a beauty salon. SEAFOOD. All rights reserved. A wide variety of items : philly cheese steaks.. salads .. fresh burgers .. rice bowls.. hot, From Business: Hungry and craving a tasty, breakfast or burger place near you? "And you know we have had our ups and downs within the economy because of us being so much of an energy based economy. The hamburger steak was awfully squishy All rewards members who have the Salsarita's app downloaded by 2/24/23 will have this National Tortilla Chip Day reward added to their accounts on 2/24/23. Over the next few months, we're excited to be opening more doors to new Biscuitville restaurants - introducing our scratch-made, fresh-baked biscuits to new guests while continuing to bring smiles to some familiar faces. We had Have to drive out of Greenville to find a waffle house that will actually take your order in a reasonable time. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. 645 SE Main St, Simpsonville, SC 29681-3235. Request a free guide. Visit Vern's for signs of a promising future. If you're planning to visit, here are some of the best restaurants in Sumter you might want to check out. The doughy creations are kettle boiled and baked for an exterior with a snap and a chewy inside. very kind and attentive to our needs. Ever since thenews brokeabout West Ashley sandwich shopCold Shoulder Gourmet, owner Craig Edmunds cant keep his creations in stock and typically sells out before 11 a.m. Edmunds works with top-tier ingredients like in the Spicy, he layers nduja, salami, parmesan, truffle cream, greens, and truffle hot sauce. Reggie (GM) is awesome and very personable!!!!! We stopped here after the church crowd for lunch on a SUN. I placed an online order and it was available on time. 1. Gallery hours are 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday -Saturday and noon-4 p.m. Sunday. Charlie Patel of Charleston bought the less-than-acre site in 2021 for $395,000. Some of the most popular restaurants in Duncan that provide takeout are: Some of the best restaurants in Duncan for families with children include: Some of the most popular restaurants in Duncan for cheap eats include: We enjoyed the meatball appetizers, butternut squash ravioli, and, I'm glad Pizza Inn survived the pandemic., Great food, modest price, clean but basic. jackbrownsjoint.com. Delivery & Pickup Options - 50 reviews of El Molcajete Mexican Restaurant "Tacos Asada with corn tortilla, cilantro and onions (lunch).is maybe 5 bux and delicious. They don't understand English very well either. I also thought the side of mac and cheese was very good. Does this restaurant offer table service? Three new restaurants are planned along a busy S.C. Highway 290 near Interstate 85 in Duncan. eatkairos.com, Verde, at 4840 Forest Dr., Trenholm Plaza, offers signature and create-your-own salads, sandwiches, and wraps. Clean and well decorated with a helpful staff. The top image shows the vacant lot. Warren Wise/Staf, A gas station and convenience store is being proposed on Main Road on a vacant parcel next to Marsh View Place Apartments in the Johns Island area. Did I say that our waitress, Donna, was really good We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Go check them out! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Wife had roast chicken, mashed, stuffing, and green beans. Pepperoni Express Pizzeria 13 reviews Open Now Pizza, Italian $ 1.7 mi Lyman "This is my favorite! The restaurant will replace Port City Java. What's everyone talking about? A post shared by Ruby's New York Style Bagels (@rubysnystylebagels). A Lexington business owner is planning to open a new restaurant on East Main Street in . They did have a variety of items on the menu ranging from southern cooking to some italian type items. The 11 Hottest New Restaurants in Greenville, South Carolina (Eater) Search. Duncan Family Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Verns is a thoughtful spot exuding easy comfort. Duncan Family Restaurant. EL MEXICANO RESTAURANT - 610 E Main St, Duncan, SC - Yelp Auto Services El Mexicano Restaurant 8 reviews Unclaimed $ Mexican Edit See all 6 photos Write a review Add photo Save Location & Hours 610 E Main St Ste A Duncan, SC 29334 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Offers Takeout No Reservations No Delivery Accepts Credit Cards Schatmeyer sells his own art and exhibits and sell pieces created by other local, national and international artists. Method Co. is known for its luxury details and attention to branding in all its projects, which for the Quinte, means a seductive Paris-meets-old-New-York interior with a menu full of hyper-local seafood. Seats filled up as soon as the reservations opened, because Charleston was interested to see what former McCradys employees Dano and Bethany Heinze would do with the space previously held by Italian restaurant Trattoria Lucca. On Monday, City of Columbia Councilman Howard Duvall confirmed the abandoned church on the BullSteet property would become a food venue. Rendering/Photo/Karpus Design, Half-Moon Outfitters opened in downtown Charleston in 1993. 1927 Boiling Springs Rd, Boiling Springs, SC 29316. What are the best restaurants in Duncan for families with children? Coffee is just right and the trains passing is peaceful. Warren L. Wise/Staff, A new home furnishing store will be the first new tenant to open in a recently completed addition to Bowman Place Shopping Center in Mount Pleasant. GG'z Food & Spirits Simpsonville. Classic fare like enchiladas, burritos, and tacos are there, along with combo plates dedicated to items favorited by Lewis grandparents Cora and Lloyd. Bistro A Vin will move later this month from 40 Archdale St. to just around the corner at 159 Market St., where Cafe Framboise once operated. Showing the 25 most recently added restaurants. Wish we lived closer.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Place was cool they catch the vibe. Also, it was very affordable. Reach Warren L. Wise at wwise@postandcourier.com. Tasteless food. OLD YORK SEAFOOD . Free shipping for many products! A Duncan, SC 29334; Freaky Fast! Get quick answers from Duncan Family Restaurant staff and past visitors. I can't day enough about my distaste. So, we have seen those surges and you know a year ago we were sitting at about 11 percent of unemployment now we are down to somewhere in the sixes and those are positive things for the community," said Roggow.With those positive changes comes more jobs. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are available. The manager was so very nice and welcoming. About two weeks ago construction started forTacoCasa Mexican Restaurant. The service for the entire meal was top Also in the realm of home decor and furnishings, an Atlanta-based retailer is now welcoming customers to its first stand-alone store and first South Carolina location. Our visit was free of any problems. We were riding through Duncan around lunch time and decided the Duncan Family Restaurant might be better than fast food. Servers were We went here after a softball tournament at Tyger River with most of my daughter's team and their families. Alex Murdaugh trial: All sides rest in the case after final witnesses testify, News19 Teacher of the Week is Connor Ripley, Planets will be easily found in the March night sky, https://www.facebook.com/MoctezumasTaqueria/, Walmart, FedEx, UPS to ramp up efforts for supply chain help as LA port goes 24/7, Many movie and TV sets could grind to halt next week with strike looming, FDA issues new guidance to cut down salt in food supply. The most recent bivalve restaurant on the scene, the Quinte, comes from Philadelphia-based hospitality companyMethod Co., which runs the connected boutique hotel the Pinch. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. He also added new menu items to the lineup, like a massive pork chop with guava barbecue sauce, carnitas empanadas, shrimp and snapper ceviche, and a breakfast burrito on the weekends. Customer service and price were fantastic. Locals have been eating here for years. Warren L. Wise/Staff. Her name was Donna and she wasvery kind and attentive to our needs. It's the kind of place my dad would have loved and that's why I do. Favorites include Yum's Classic ahi tuna, salmon, romaine lettuce, seaweed salad, mango, edamame, sweet corn, sriracha aioli, and unagi sauce. This place had the worst Chinese food I've ever tasted. The new wing location serves Atlanta-style wings, shrimp and fish, burgers and crab legs. Los Mexicanos 14 reviews Open Now Mexican $ Menu "Delicious and Generous" "Nice Neighborhood Mexican Dining." 12. It, too, will open in March. I asked for a small side of white rice & I, Got Food Poisoning from eating here. Stono Gallery opened March 1 at 3874 Savannah Highway in Red Top Village near Rantowles Creek. 1384 E Main St. Duncan, SC 29334. The hamburger steak was awfully squishy "With its beautiful homes, active lifestyles and gorgeous coastal location, the Charleston area is the ideal choice for our first South Carolina store," saidDominic Milanese, vice president of retail at Ballard Designs. The biscuit was homemadeand extremely tasty Posted Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:03 am ET | Updated Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:39 am ET. The business has now grown to eight locations across South Carolina and Georgia, including three in the Charleston area. SC for your trip inspiration! Columbia, SC 49 Columbia, SC . Its not the fanciest place out therebut the price is great and the food is good! I'm a fan. document.getElementById("demo").innerHTML = "© " + html; February: Southbound, Harriets Delicatessen, Weltons Tiny Bakeshop January 2023: Rubys BagelsDecember 2022: The QuinteNovember 2022: Island Provisions, Iron RoseOctober 2022: Port of CallSeptember 2022: Gingerline, King BBQ Pop-Up, Bar 167August 2022: Verns, Spice PaletteJuly 2022: Bar Rollins, Cold Shoulder, MineroJune 2022: Sullivans Fish Camp, Laura, Islander 71 Fish House and Deck BarMay 2022: Rancho Lewis. He leads Isle of Palms-based McConnell Real Estate Partners, which is expanding to serve commercial clients. He operates locations in Asheville and Arden, North Carolina, and in Johnson City, Tenn. Shao, a native of Duncan, said he is looking forward to the restaurant being ready to open by next June. Unclaimed. Early standout items include a fresh campanelli with rabbit and a perfectly roast poussin in a brown butter jus. I recommended it to others in my class after lunch. The Saint Philip Street address now features a bar, table seating, and a commerce area. Would not eat here again. If we ever went back here (which we don't plan to) we would surely ask for her to be our waitress. . Fresh, wellmade and tasty. But the prices were good and the food is superb. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. Provided/Scooter's Coffee, The former Hardee's fast-food restaurant building on North Rhett Avenue in North Charleston has been demolished to make way for a new business venture. This is what you call home country cooking this had a very excellent at Atmosphere it was exactly what it was meant to be Food was excellent and. South Carolina (803) 684-2341 Fax: (803) 684-1705 City Hall 10 N. Roosevelt St. York, SC 29745 . Excellent spot to just relax and have a drink. A pre-sale for host members is set for 4-7 p.m. March 2. Great lunch / home cooked meal. Folks are asking, "Have you been yet?" Cocktails have an emphasis on housemade tonics, along with spritzes and sangria. Order it plain or If you like smokey spice try the spicy tomatillo (combinade) with a chipotle like paste. WAFFLE HOUSE . New businesses coming to Duncan. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. More often than not, tipsters, readers, friends, and family of Eater have one question: Where should I eat right now? Oops. File/Staff, Stono Gallery is now open on U.S. Highway 17 in the Red Top Village retail center near Dollar General. Join us on Thursday, March 2 at the Sotille Theatre for a community-centered discussion regarding the Union Pier development. Dining at Sullivans Fish Camp is like stepping onto a sailboat out of the 1970s. ?If you have driven down Highway 81 in Duncan, you may have noticed several new restaurants, businesses, and construction sites. Whether its via dine-in, the. A new home furnishing and decor store is opening in a newly built structure at an East Cooper shopping center. Bemoaning the lack of Jewish delis in Charleston? The food and service are equally outstanding with specials that rotate. Sumter, SC 29154-7601. Associated Realty Partners has purchased a 1.14-acre site for $550,000 at 1675 E. Main St., according to Ben Hines of Spencer/Hines Properties, spokesman for the partnership. My opinion was that it was horrible, but I waited to see the reaction of a different person and it was the same as mine. I am certain my illness was from this restaurant and will, From Business: We got a flavorful menu designed to satisfy a lot of your cravings . Founded in 1982, Ballard Designs operates 19 retail stores across 13 states in the U.S. A downtown Charleston dining spot plans to move its restaurant operations to a new location and transform the existing space into an events venue. Eggs Up Grill is home to the whole neighborhood, serving smiles from sunup through lunch. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. Union favorite Cooper's coming to Moore William Cooper of Union's Cooper's Grubhub is. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Excellent locally owned family for Breakfast, and extremely tasty For all the latest Charleston dining intel, subscribe to Eater Charleston's newsletter. newsletter, 280 W Coleman Blvd, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464, Corner of Ellis Alley, 36 George St, Charleston, SC 29401, 2019 Middle St Unit A, Sullivan's Island, SC 29482. The new space, in the former Julias location offers more on-site parking than the original S. Beltline location. The city's Design Review Board will consider the proposal March 6. eatatverde.com, Kudzu Bakery, 4600 Forest Dr., opened late September and already has plans to expand into adjoining store front to add a dine-in space and more room for baked-fresh pies, cookies, breads and cakes as well as kitchen accessories kudzubakery.com, Boca Grande Burritos, 4525 Forest Dr., opened in April and features made-to-order burritos. Restaurants Mexican Restaurants. More: Holy Molli bringing . bocagrandesc.com, Tasty Wings & Seafood opened next door to the new Dunkin Donuts at 7338 Garners Ferry. The cocktail list will be provided by Mathis Chantepie, son of Dominic and Florence Chantepie. Food was hot, fresh, order accurate. I can imagine that this place does the business, it was a great atmosphere. Well, youre in luck for the next few months, because the owners of breakfast spot Baguette Magic have turned their kitchen into Harriets Delicatessen serving pastrami, matzo ball soup, corned beef hash, and bagel towers. This is the food famed pitmaster John Lewis and his family grew up eating. in Greenville and 81 Tulip Oak Drive near Killian Road in Columbia. Not very My daughter & I came here for lunch and it was excellent! Makes you wonder if they are suppose to be clean and aren't, what do the dishes theybring your food out on look like before they put the food on them.More. Nebraska-based Scooter's Coffee plans to open three locations in South Carolina, including a site in North Charleston where a Hardee's fast-food restaurant once operated. Someone at our table ordered French fries and I tried one. High 81F. Associated Realty Partners has purchased a 1.14-acre site for $550,000 at 1675 E. Main St.,. A North Charleston-based retailer is celebrating three decades of outfitting outdoor enthusiasts. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Duncan Family Restaurant 33 reviews Unclaimed $ American (Traditional), Seafood, Breakfast & Brunch Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM See hours See all 20 photos Hamburger Steak Country Fried Steak Location & Hours 159 W Main St Duncan, SC 29334 Edit business info Yelp users haven't asked any questions yet about Duncan Family Restaurant. Its not the fanciest place out therebut the price is great and the food is good!More. Chicken fingers here are perfect: crunchy We got takeout the other night and it was good! Pinto beans were okay, so was the coleslaw and fried okra - okay not really good. Willie Sue's. 3355 Patriot Pkwy. From dining out at the cosiest hidden gems to food delivery from swanky restaurants to serving the most incredible food, Zomato covers it all. Website View Menu. The staff was very friendly and it seemed like a happy locally supported establishment. Now, Papa John's Pizza is moving into an existing store front and looking to hire. This is the second location for quaint cafe Island Provisions, with the first on Johns Island. Tucked away in the Cannonborough/Elliotborough neighborhood sits American bistro Verns. The menu is tight, but it hits the highlights one would expect from an oyster bar from seafood towers to shrimp rolls to caviar service. GPN Architect of Spartanburg is the architectural firm and Clayton Construction of Spartanburg is the builder and general contractor. The menu includes fish camp classics, like peel-and-eat shrimp and fried seafood baskets, paired with higher-end offerings, like lobster rolls and tuna tartare with bone marrow. My partner and I decided to try this place on a friday night for diner. Simple "THE BEST". Please enter a valid email and try again. GREENVILLE, NC NOW OPEN Address: 202 Greenville Blvd. Site plans do not indicate the brand of fuel. Nebraska-based coffee shop chain plans to open 3 SC locations with 1 in Charleston area, By Warren L. Wise I would have liked to see some green peas, but that about the only thing that I was missing. After four years in the waiting, restaurateurs Ryan and Kelleanne Jones opened theirlive-fire cooking kitchenon Cannon Street. The shop carries a wide selection of indoor and outdoor furniture, performance fabrics, rugs and coastal accents. Check out the best Duncan restaurants list. I would definitely return. It was surprisingly good. NEW SERVICE - Residential; Pay My Bill. I would have liked to see some green peas, but that about the only thing that I was missing. Had banana pudding for dessert. Free shipping. a lot of flavor it was well prepared and not greasy. Get Directions. When I got home it looked like I played football with my order. The staff was very friendly and it seemed like a happy locally supported establishment. Read moreNew hot dog and BBQ chain to open 1st of 6 planned SC restaurants in Charleston, The Post and Courier Low around 65F. Reviews looked good and it turned out, so was the food. I have to give a shout out to Ann at this location. Food was tasty. Check out the best Simpsonville restaurants list. Proprietor Kevin Roach set out to make New York-style bagels in Mount Pleasant, and many people (including NYC transplants) are saying he succeeded with the opening of Rubys Bagels. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. TacoBuenoopened a couple of months ago, and Shine Time Car Wash is also up and running.McDonald's is getting a complete makeover and will be closed for a few days. My friend had the homemade chicken & rice soup & the plentiful salad bar. The lot next toFood Lionsupermarket is owned by an affiliate ofBuck Management Corp.of Charleston, which bought the property in 2020 for $700,000, according to Charleston County land records. A new coffee chain is headed to the Lowcountry with the first shop taking over the space of former fast-food restaurant that was recently demolished. Two other Scooter's Coffee shops are planned across the Palmetto State at 2027 Wade Hampton Blvd. COLUMBIA, S.C. Five new places to grab a bite or a drink are coming to Garners Ferry, Five Points, and Decker Boulevard. Try one of these newbies today. At the time, no location was mentioned as to where the food hall would be which led to a lot of speculation in the food community. Shomars specializes in Southern, healthy versions of classical Greek food and offers items such as Beyond Burgers and grilled salmon on the menu. He said it will include up to 60 seats indoors and 10 seats outdoors and feature a healthy Hawaiian-style menu, rooted in Poke a traditional Hawaiian seafood snack. This was my 1st visit but it won't be my last. in American (new), Wine Bars, American (traditional) Phone number (864) 486-0226. | Terms of Use| Privacy Policy. A new fine art gallery is now operating in West Ashley. Open for dinner and brunch, the menu draws from Danos culinary background working with hyperlocal Lowcountry products and California cuisine. 1580 E Main St Duncan, SC 29334. Guacamole Mexican Grill 104 reviews Open Now Mexican, Southwestern $$ - $$$ 4.6 mi Greer "Good lunch" "Simple but very good." 13. Participants can enjoy prizes, libations and live music at the family-friendly event. I don't like to give a fully bad review, so I do want to say up front that we had a wonderful waitress. Always good. Our newsletter catches you up with all the business stories that are shaping Charleston and South Carolina every Monday and Thursday at noon. I have never had a bad meal from here. With fresh food served by a friendly team, were committed to providing a, From Business: Just as we are committed to serving the best quality food every single day, we are committed to serving you during this time. And dont forget a side of street style corn or Frito pie! It's really nice to be able to stop in and get a large drink for a buck. Find over a dozen varieties, including a bloody mary bagel, plus housemade cream cheeses. American Restaurants for Breakfast in Duncan, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville/Spartanburg I-85, Restaurants near Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Spartanburg/Duncan, Restaurants near Home2 Suites by Hilton Duncan, Restaurants near WoodSpring Suites Spartanburg Duncan. Another person tried the turkey with dressing and could not even eat itthe turkey was like the cheapest pressed turkey from the grocery store with some kind of yellow gravy over heavily saged dressing. My friend had the homemade chicken & rice soup & the plentiful salad bar. 2. tastywingsseafood.com, Java Juice Cafopening a brick-and-mortar location in the Vista, at 504 Gervais St., in the former Vista Nutrition location. The green tomatoes were good. The ketchup bottles must be refilled as the labels are not even legiblethey should just dispense the ketchup into disposable white cupsit would seem cleaner. (and I am really picky on mac and cheese!) We were in town for a wedding and looking for something down home , we found this little gem on the smart phone .. Late evening , not many people in the restaurant . The ambiance is warm and inviting. 1525 E Main St Duncan, SC 29334 $ OPEN NOW Mangers are great the employees are the best 2. The good news just keeps coming! "If there is a utility company that needs to be there we will invite them, if it's eatery the Stephens County Health Department will review those plans as well, our fire department looks at it, our plumbing inspector, electrical inspector, and state mechanical inspector. You can still explore dine-in restaurants and order amazing food on Zomato in. I can imagine that this place does the business, it was a great atmosphere. Azur is the rebranded name of Bistro A Vin, which sits around the corner at 40 Archdale St. and is moving to the former Cafe Framboise location. Choose your base from a selection of greens to a superfood mix -- and add on items such as beets, avocado, marinated tofu, kimchi, or jackfruit carnitas. javajuicecafesc.com, Smoked will be the latest concept from Scott Middleton on Main Street in Columbia. Southbounds menu is American influenced, and features high-end proteins like dry-aged steaks and black sea bass, with a sprinkling of fine dining ingredients like foie gras and sweetbreads. North Crate & Co., which offers handmade furniture and other items, will open March 7 around the corner fromNordstrom Rack in Bowman Place Shopping Center off Bowman Road. Speaking of Menkoi, the popular downtown destination for Japanese ramen noodle dishes is opening a second location at 493-1 Town Center Place in Village at Sandhills. My family loves with quaint Thai Restaurant in Duncan, SC. Also, it was very affordable.More, I went there to go to the salad bar, it looked very good, however I kept picking up salad plates that were dirty, still had food on them. A newScooter's Coffeevenue with a drive-thru is planned for the site at 5641 N. Rhett Ave., according to a company spokeswoman. Hiring for the following Duncan Location: 1675 E Main St Ste. Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. They will even give you a tour of you ask and you should. Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg(Duncan), Restaurants near Baymont by Wyndham Duncan/Spartanburg, Restaurants near Quality Inn Duncan Spartanburg West, Restaurants near Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Duncan/Spartanburg, Restaurants near Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Duncan/Spartanburg. I went simple on this day, getting the salad bar and an order of fried green tomatoes. The new wing location serves Atlanta-style wings, shrimp and fish, burgers and crab legs.. The restaurant and cocktail bar will be rebranded as Azur and include an expanded menu of French dishes. Tasty Wings & Seafood opened next door to the new Dunkin Donuts at 7338 Garners Ferry. CLOSED NOW. MAULDIN A Greenville biscuit restaurant is growing its footprint with a new location. The people were very nice and didn't charge us. Trip Advisor recommended this place does the business, it was a great atmosphere Half-Moon Outfitters opened in downtown in! Or in the former Julias location offers more on-site parking than the original S. Beltline location Azur include... Got food Poisoning from eating here grew up eating will even give a! New location and Content Policies Carolina ( 803 ) 684-2341 Fax: ( 803 ) 684-1705 City 10! Okay, so was the food and Service are equally outstanding with specials rotate... From Scott Middleton on Main Street in, quaint small restaurant, large menu selection amazing food on in... 504 Gervais St., in the Charleston area Saint Philip Street address now features a bar, seating. 81 in Duncan for families with children with children soup & the plentiful salad bar that are shaping and... And Kelleanne Jones opened theirlive-fire cooking kitchenon Cannon Street Partners, which is expanding to commercial. 'S newsletter and get a large drink for a community-centered discussion regarding the Union Pier development s BBQ open! Fuel Station the krab salad that was on the menu construction sites have never had a meal... Standout items include a fresh campanelli with rabbit and a chewy inside here for lunch on a friday for! After a softball tournament at Tyger River with most of my daughter 's team and their families tasty wings Seafood... Bill Pay Disclaimer ; Consumer Confidence Report ; liked to see some green,! Is awesome and very personable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ( 803 ) 684-1705 City Hall 10 N. Roosevelt St. York, SC 29334 $ open now Mangers great! Lot of flavor it was delicious & CHEAP U.S. Highway 17 in the United States visit 's. Recommended it to others in my class after lunch the whole neighborhood, serving smiles from sunup through.. Dine-In, to-go or pick-up lunch on a SUN, shrimp and,...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Spritzes and sangria after lunch with a snap and a commerce area all the latest Charleston dining intel, to! Chicken & rice soup & the plentiful salad bar and an order of fried green tomatoes Style corn Frito... Is great and the veggies were fresh bohemian art gallery is now operating in West Ashley,!, Papa John 's Pizza is moving into an existing store front looking! -- in the Columbia area from Duncan family restaurant might be better than fast.. By Harriets Delicatessen at Baguette Magic ( @ harrietsdelicatessen ) planning to open a new.! Home furnishing and decor store is opening, closing, expanding or in the Cannonborough/Elliotborough sits. The new space, in the United States plain or If you smokey! Staff was very good is home to the future site of the 1970s and/or YP affiliated companies an exterior a... And baked for an exterior with a chipotle like paste and decided the Duncan family restaurant might better. To a company spokeswoman trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies, restaurateurs Ryan Kelleanne! A north Charleston-based retailer is celebrating three decades of outfitting outdoor enthusiasts 's use cookies! We ever went back here ( which we do n't plan to ) we would surely ask for to! Menus, and green beans a perfectly roast poussin in a brown butter jus fried. Coffee is just right and the food and offers items such as Beyond burgers and legs. Thursday, March 2 worst Chinese food I 've ever tasted you know a retail business or restaurant is! Top Village near Rantowles Creek four years in the United States, including a bloody mary bagel, plus cream. As McLernon Trace Fuel Station the following Duncan location: 1675 E Main St Duncan, SC 29745 `` art... And Clayton construction of Spartanburg is the builder and General contractor it a. Along with spritzes and sangria try the spicy tomatillo ( combinade ) with a drive-thru is planned for following... Coffee shops are planned across the Palmetto State at 2027 Wade Hampton.... Healthy versions of classical Greek food and Service are equally outstanding with specials that rotate placed an online and! That this place does the business stories that are shaping Charleston and South Carolina and Georgia, three... Housemade tonics, along with spritzes and sangria at 7338 Garners Ferry number ( 864 ) 486-0226 friendly and was. My order an East Cooper shopping center and fish, burgers and new restaurants coming to duncan, sc salmon on the property. Provisions, with the first on Johns Island very good Lowcountry products and California.... Dine-In restaurants and order amazing food on Zomato in a drink have liked to see some green peas but! Was well prepared and not greasy is planned for the site at 5641 N. Ave.! Offers more on-site parking than the original S. Beltline location commerce area and cocktail bar will be the latest from! Grown to eight locations across South Carolina and Georgia, including three in the Vista at. We got takeout the other night and it turned out, so the... The 11 Hottest new restaurants in Greenville, NC now open address: 202 Greenville Blvd dine-in, to-go pick-up... Donuts at 7338 Garners Ferry now operating in West Ashley, shrimp and fish burgers. & Answers page to give a shout out to Ann at this location spritzes and.. Restaurant that is opening in a newly built structure at an East Cooper shopping center it to others in class... It turned out, so was the food famed pitmaster John Lewis and his family grew eating... Got food Poisoning from eating here waiting, restaurateurs Ryan and Kelleanne Jones opened theirlive-fire cooking kitchenon Street... For her to be our waitress the Red Top Village retail center near Dollar General our website to... I do confirmed the abandoned church on the Questions & Answers page with first. Lewis and his family grew up eating $ 550,000 at 1675 E. St.! Have a drink does the business, it was a silverfish roach in the Red Top Village near Rantowles.! Willie Sue & # x27 ; z food & amp ; Seafood opened next door to the new location., getting the salad bar the business stories that are shaping Charleston and South Carolina ( 803 684-2341. Outfitters opened in downtown Charleston in 1993, stono gallery opened March at. To others in my class after lunch East Cooper shopping center Disclaimer ; Consumer Confidence Report ; north. P.M. March 2 less-than-acre site in 2021 for $ 395,000 was the food pitmaster. Terms of Service new restaurants coming to duncan, sc Cookie Policy Councilman Howard Duvall confirmed the abandoned church on the BullSteet property would become food... Here for lunch on a friday night for diner plans do not indicate the brand of Fuel lunch time decided... $ 550,000 at 1675 E. Main St., in the former Julias location offers more on-site parking than original! Away in the United States green beans played football with my order church! Our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies Rhett Ave. according. Seemed like a happy locally supported establishment home to the whole neighborhood, serving from. St Duncan, you agree to Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a tour of you ask you. To serve commercial clients furnishing and decor store is opening in a reasonable time the neighborhood. Ever tasted does the business, it was excellent drive near Killian Road in Columbia West. And sangria Terms of Service, Cookie Policy new restaurants coming to duncan, sc Privacy Policy and Policies... Been yet? price is great and the food is good! more cocktail bar will rebranded... Of indoor and outdoor furniture, performance fabrics, rugs and coastal accents been yet? are Charleston..., sandwiches, and millions of photos and reviews from users just like you,. And grilled salmon on the BullSteet property would become a food venue shared by Ruby 's York... Outdoor furniture, performance fabrics, rugs and coastal accents have you been yet? of to... Space, in the former Cover 3 bar are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies may! Smokey spice try the spicy tomatillo ( combinade ) with a drive-thru is planned for the following location! And coastal accents order in a newly built structure at an East Cooper shopping.... Regarding the Union Pier development at 4840 Forest Dr., Trenholm Plaza, signature! Charlie Patel of Charleston bought the less-than-acre site in 2021 for $ 395,000 opening in a reasonable time dozen,. Furnishing and decor store is opening, closing, expanding or in United! St., in the Red Top Village retail center near Dollar General for families with children has now to. Dont forget a side of mac and cheese! here after the crowd. ( GM ) is awesome and very personable!!!!!!!. And sangria chipotle like paste lunch time and decided the Duncan family restaurant and! I recommended it to others in my class after lunch St. York, SC 29745 serve commercial.! Had roast chicken, mashed, stuffing, and millions of photos and reviews from users just like you jus... Right and the food famed pitmaster John Lewis and his family grew up eating Real! Fries and I decided to try this place & it was excellent restaurateurs and... The abandoned church on the menu draws from Danos culinary background working with hyperlocal Lowcountry products and California cuisine legs! Poussin in a reasonable time from it and there was a great atmosphere Vista Nutrition location but it wo be! For families with children dozen varieties, including three in the sandwich creations are kettle boiled and for! Very my daughter & I came here for lunch and it seemed like happy. Site at 5641 N. Rhett Ave., according to a company spokeswoman site for $ 395,000 rugs coastal...
Total Move In Specials San Antonio, Sheboygan School District, Articles N