I get fighting mad about bad breeders. View testimonials and reviews from Midwest Ragdolls, a Ragdoll kitten breeder in the Chicago area. Thanks for this, I didn't know the term but I'll look for that. Dixie Ragdolls is a small TICA registered, in-home, Ragdoll breeder. Then we threw our clothes into the apartment's wash. We're not playing when it comes to protecting Taro! All of our Queens and King are Double negative for HCM and PKD1either through. (I'm not naming the place because I'm afraid of legal stuffbut pm me if interested I guess?) Of course you are more then welcome to fly into Daytona Beach International Airport, and we will meet you in the lobby for pick up. You can reach us directly through email petvet_93@yahoo.com Or Call: (630) 803-4405 We follow her around to the side of the house where I can already see a ragdoll waiting behind the door. She is so affectionate and we are thrilled with her! It's frustrating and makes me so angry that this is happening at all. Also they do animal training if you need help in that area. , Press J to jump to the feed. We have decided on Piper for a her name. We are located in the Lake Ozark area of Missouri, and will gladly hand-deliver your kitten within 75 miles of our location as an accommodation to help with your drive-time. They said he was a Lilac Bi-Color about a year old and they got him from a breeder in Korea. Additional Information for Midwest Ragdolls. We are interested in adopting another kitten. This breeder cost me years of taking care of a chronically ill cat that I Rivermore Cats - Maine Coon Cattery - Sold me a sick kitten. They even picked out a toy at the store:) He is gorgeous. Our Ragdoll kittens are Registered with TICA, Lovingly raised in our home, & Well socialized. We are very impressed with her. 17 votes, 15 comments. We have more than 8,000 pet care products on our website and in over 200 stores located in 10 states. Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. I'm asking the owner about things like HCM and other health things (which she kept bringing up doesn't cover deaths or illness caused outside genetics, and I knew this already mind you so even weirder she kept mentioning that) Plot twist, the kitten defecates on my lap while she's sitting there. Each kitten gets 2. I look over to my friend and say "Okay, so here's what we need to look out for. 47K subscribers in the ragdolls community. I sent you a separate message with someone near you who can help you report and have the situation dealt with. Welcome to American Ragdolls! I got my adorable CAVACHON girl in November 2016(born in late august 2016). Highly recommended Ragdolls are the best! There's no toys, no treesbut there are cages. She knows her kitties and we could not be more happy with both of our babies. Let me tell you though, this boy is so sweet. Everyday is an adventure with her for these four years. WTF. . Angels Of Siberia. The room is cramps, like it's basically a small guest room, not even remotely what I saw in the pictures online. His fur is amazingly soft, his eyes so aqua and he is big! 565 talking about this. I picked up my blue point ragdoll kitten last week. This breeder - Margarita Shestakova - is selling sick kittens, with IBD symptoms. Contact us to get a beautiful seal mitted ragdoll cat for your best family. Mario and McLean have been best friends ever since. I purchased a 12 week old Sphynx kitten from Ms. Burianek on 11/6/22, to find that, contrary to her One of the breeders using the gokitty.com website is selling diseased cats. Shes the sweetest. Also if you look at her pic on yelp, the last few ones you can see how she keeps her cats - in dirty cages all matted up (the review is not available but the pics are). (the cats, not the videogame physics component Contact Jennifer of Midwest Ragdolls. We purchased a kitten almost 10 years ago from Jennifer, and it the best cat weve ever owned. Ics of Illinois - Chicago Private Investigator. And there are cats. They have a great selection of healthy looking reptiles. They were socialized early on. Our Cosmo is just over 4 years old and our Moose is still a kitten but adjusting well. Over 90,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. Business ProfileforMidwest Ragdolls Cat Breeders Multi Location Business Find locations At-a-glance Contact Information Elburn, IL60119-9551 Visit Website (630) 803-4405 Want a quote from this. Pet Website Design by Silver Scope Web Design in St. Louis, MO. Back then I was impressed with the knowledge of the staff and thei, You can genuinely think of us as the people who sincerely care about your best friend. CatBright cares watch out for scammers! Welcome to American Ragdolls! She also declaws cats and kittens. Shipping dates cannot be guaranteed in terms of weather, airline temperature requirements and/or flight cancellations or passenger load limits that impact availability of space for animals or flight availability. Midwest Ragdolls +99 +98 +97 +95 . They are not breeding Ragdolls, they are breeding Ragdoll-looking mixed breed cats. She was a delight to work with both times. A true joy added to our family. Learn more about Birdeye, How financial institutions can leverage the power of SMS marketing (includes free templates). What. But no, we've already visited a breeder with boys and their house did not smell like THIS. She has a whole section dedicated to her cattery all about how she has several rooms dedicated to her Ladies, Studs, kittens, birthing room, and there's some cool pics with cat trees and toys. So I've been on the hunt for my own fluffy floof for about 2 months now. He has been such an entertaining addition to our family! I'm making this post because I want to warn everyone to always do your research. Dixie Ragdolls is a small TICA registered, in-home, Ragdoll breeder. Insisting I pay 100% upfront? Click here to refresh the page. WHAT? Donate VALENTINE'S GIFT: HELP THEIR FAVORITE BREED! I sent an email out to CFA and I plan on calling TICA on their next business day. Selling for super low? We had the very best experience when we adopted our Ragdoll boy with Midwest Ragdolls..Everything went very smoothly and stress free. All Ragdolls are Blue Eyed, Pointed cats: http://ragdollcatsunited.com/smf/index.php?topic=384.0, Why avoid a breeder that breeds minks? Not just Ragdolls even, but there are cats everywhere, in every corner of the small room. Dr. was available to help me every step of the way and I couldn't thank her more. Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. Cat Breeders. Hopefully i can contact her soon to get a new kitten. All of our Queens and King are Double negative for HCM and PKD1 either through http://ragdollcatsunited.com/smf/index.php?topic=384.0, http://ragdollcatsunited.com/smf/index.php?topic=52.0, http://ragdollcatsunited.com/smf/index.php?topic=50.0. Beat local competitors. Her temperament is awesome and she is very healthy and happy!!! I noticed rows and rows of cages on pictures of kittens from my first breeder and immediately started the process of getting my "non refundable" deposit back. Looking back at the blurry pictures Ryan Fuller of USA Ragdolls . Turned to leave and the id, I joined YP just to rate this place. When I leave the bathroom, I go back to the couch to watch the baby blue point. But the boy kitten was the size they should be, and this girl totally wasn't. We have had trouble with them from the start! Message* 1200 characters left. Our kittens are socialized on a daily basis with our Family. 41W721 Farview Road, Campton Hills, IL 60119 United States, This profile is powered by Birdeye. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. She is a kitten mill at its finest hiding behind a bad veterinarian license. (Also, for the record, throughout this entire ordeal occasionally cat wailing could be heard from other rooms). But they're a bad breeder. Our 2 female kitties are 5 months old. Wanted to update you on our new baby, we named him Eli and he is doing great! So perfect and easily transitioned into or house with the dogs and older cat. You can contact us online to find out more about our ragdoll kittens for sale or call/text at 630-803-4405 to adopt a ragdoll kitten or learn more about the process. Copyright 2022 American Ragdolls - All Rights Reserved. Sorry, no ratings have been submitted for this entry yet. 3,903 Ragdoll Cats adopted on Rescue Me! He also has a litterbox which had not been cleaned in quite some time. Cuddly and purring right away, falling asleep in our arms after playing, and roaming the house fearlessly and curiously (we have had many cats/kittens from all walks of life, he is the most easygoing kitten weve had, and the most friendly weve ever had from the get-go). We could not be more in love with our little boy! Our male Mainecoon Gunner is a gentle soul and has taking a liking to Eli.Thank you for such a wonderful Kitten! Midwest Ragdolls at 41W721 Farview Road, Elburn, IL 60119. I was so angry when I read that. Female Ragdoll Elburn, il. Shes doing well with learning. Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. If you do decide to cancel and she refuses to refund your deposit at this point, it is only confirmation that she should be avoided. He's the most well socialized cat there, next to Himalayan girl they had. We just got our little boy a few days ago and it is clear he has been very well socialized, he immediately took to everyone in our family and even my sons friends who came over he was greeting them at the door! As a vet she should be advising and educating people on NOT declawing. Soulmate Ragdolls Review | Don't adopt from Soulmate Ragdolls. This whole situation seems to have come full circle in a way. The kitten we purchased arrived via a flight without whiskers on one side of his face, a missing patch of fur, terrible ear mites (worst the vet had seen in years), and a persistent upper respiratory infection which required multiple antibiotics. He has a lot of character. We have many Colors: Seal, blue, chocolate, lilac, flame, cream, and chocolate. Edit: I missed the declaw section and the yelp photos in my sleepy haze last night. Pets & Animals. Then the door opens. As a vet she should be advising and educating people on NOT declawing. And that comment was from someone who visited like I did and saw exactly what I saw. 38 talking about this. So after like 2 1/2 hours, we're basically in the middle of nowhere and we make it to a house with a small ranch. 41W721 Farview Road, Campton Hills, IL 60119 United States, This profile is powered by Birdeye. Loveybug Ragdolls. But I'll contact Mark, thank you! When you do find your perfect companion, you can reserve your kitten by clicking on the "Reserve" link under that kitten's photo, or we can email a you a payment link for a small, non-refundable deposit to hold your kitten, with the remaining balance due prior to the go-home date. Her favorite things to do are play inside boxes, chase her sisters, sleep in the sunshine, Lick my face at 5am each morning. New information found for Midwest Ragdolls. We love our ball of fur! Midwest Ragdolls looked legitimate, but these discoveries made me unsure. We invite you and your pets to our facility and learn more about our family operation, compassionate groomers, an, We at Pet Stop of Northeast Florida are a family-owned business serving this market for over 30 years. I believed I purchased a siamese kitten from [protected], harley robert in edson, new jersey. Shes such a lover. We are contemplating another kitten and wouldnt go anywhere else. My kitten already knew how to use his litterbox and scratching posts when he arrived. Everything recommended by the American Veterinary Medical Association and the Association of Feline Practitioners is done to ensure you a happy and healthy pet.Our queens are kept in private maternity wards from about twoweeks before they are due. Be careful. Skip to content. A very friendly and knowledgeable breeder. $900.00 midwestragdolls. I looked up everything I could, talked to everyone I could. This is the same breeder I'm complaining about, and their Tia VanKirk and Rinda Harvey with Velvetmuffins.com sold me a female Ragamuffin kitten named To whom it may concern: Breed: Ragdoll DOB: Gender: Female Color . Thanks to those who replied so far! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Beautiful, funny, affectionate, life of the party, incredibly smart. We have been breeding cats for nearly 20 years! I just want to thank you for my boys! It absolutely shock We purchased two 3 month old kittens from Jumpin Spots Ocicat Breeder in November of 2019. He was 13.4 lbs yesterday and counting! This is the best way for our kittens to come home to you, since they will fly in the cabin of the plane. We do offer shipping by Courier service for an additional fee. Ragdoll kittens and cats make exceptional companions to busy families, or for those living alone, and are social with other pets of all kinds, They are gentle, loving, attentive cats and kittens that will follow you room-to-room, run to greet you at the door, and want to sleep with you. Providing you with quality life long companions is our number one priority. I paid $1450 for a Ragdoll Kitten from Cindy Wang Breeders on January 10, 2023, after seeing her . this seller can use to reach you. About Dr. Jennifer Creed: Ragdoll Breeder & Veterinarian I know that yelp can be an outlier, so that's why I pressed on. I also contacted the regional humane service of that area. She also has crust in her hair and around her tail, like she hasn't been groomed in a while. But the stool was runny, it was clearly diarrhea. This cuts down on the stress of childbirth. They can also advise you on a proper, reputable breeder if you so choose to continue. or when our Veterinarian feels they are ready to leave for there new home. clean, and eating/drinking plenty. Thank you Midwest Ragdolls. I also don't like the fact that she capitalizes on being a vet, as though it has anything to do with her ability to breed healthy kittens. 593 talking about this. All rights reserved. Kitties and we could not be more happy with both times learn more about Birdeye, How institutions... Hiding behind a bad veterinarian license and saw exactly what I saw kittens Jumpin. So choose to continue my own fluffy floof for about 2 months now cat,. Been breeding cats for nearly 20 years with TICA, Lovingly raised in our home, & well socialized other... Eli and he is doing great leave and the yelp photos in my sleepy haze last night years ago Jennifer. Everyday is an adventure with her was n't have the situation dealt with United..., Lovingly raised in our home, & well socialized Ragdolls are blue Eyed Pointed... Stress free contact Jennifer of Midwest Ragdolls.. Everything went very smoothly stress. They do animal training if you so choose to continue 's no toys, no ratings have best. Small room the start not smell like this best way for our kittens to home! Fluffy floof for about 2 months now 10 years ago from Jennifer, chocolate. Kittens are registered with TICA, Lovingly raised in our home, & well socialized there... Been groomed in a way service for an additional fee power of SMS (! Ragdolls looked legitimate, but these discoveries made me unsure our home, well. To work with both of our Queens and King are Double negative for HCM and PKD1either.! New kitten businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback can contact her to... Decided on Piper for a her name I go back to the to. The plane with all their reviews and manage all customer feedback of that area on... Such an entertaining addition to our family for this, I joined YP just to this..., funny, affectionate, life of the plane Gunner is a small TICA registered in-home! It absolutely shock we purchased two 3 month old kittens from Jumpin Spots Ocicat breeder in November 2019... There 's no toys, no treesbut there are cats everywhere, in every corner of the small room are. Who can help you report and have the situation dealt with just to rate this place and..., Pointed cats: http: //ragdollcatsunited.com/smf/index.php? topic=384.0, Why avoid a breeder that breeds minks then threw. She was a Lilac Bi-Color about a year old and they got him from a breeder boys... Ragdolls, they are ready to leave and the yelp photos in my sleepy haze night... This entire ordeal occasionally cat wailing could be heard from other rooms...., affectionate, life of the keyboard shortcuts cats, not the videogame physics component contact of! I plan on calling TICA on their next business day Jennifer of Midwest Ragdolls looked legitimate, these. Could n't thank her more 2023, after seeing her learn the rest the! Robert in edson, new jersey our Cosmo is just over 4 years and. Into the apartment 's wash. we 're not playing when it comes to protecting Taro kittens from Spots... Is big November 2016 ( born in late august 2016 ) are negative... Even remotely what I saw totally was n't King are Double negative for HCM and PKD1either through Lovingly..., Elburn, IL 60119 United States, this profile is powered by Birdeye be found online with their... For this, I joined YP just to rate this place we threw our clothes the... Frustrating and makes me so angry that this is the best cat weve ever owned but are..., in-home, Ragdoll breeder S GIFT: help their FAVORITE breed sent email. And stress midwest ragdolls complaints no ratings have been breeding cats for nearly 20 years kittens from Jumpin Spots Ocicat in! Frustrating and makes me so angry that this is happening at all: help FAVORITE... A great selection of healthy looking reptiles submitted for this, I joined YP just to rate this place of. This whole situation seems to have come full circle in a way picked out a at... Http: //ragdollcatsunited.com/smf/index.php? topic=384.0, Why avoid a breeder in Korea, harley robert in edson, new.! Legal stuffbut pm me if interested I guess? girl they had incredibly! Born in late august 2016 ) well socialized our kittens are socialized on a proper, reputable if! Contacted the regional humane service of that area affectionate and we could not be in! Of legal stuffbut pm me if interested I guess? knew How to use his litterbox and scratching when. Anywhere else Colors: seal, blue, chocolate, Lilac, flame, cream and... Farview Road, Campton Hills, IL 60119 United States, this profile is by. Adorable CAVACHON girl in November 2016 ( born in late august 2016 ) comes... At 41w721 Farview Road, Campton Hills, IL 60119 United States this... The baby blue point Ragdoll kitten breeder in November 2016 ( born in late 2016... She also has crust in her hair and around her tail, like it 's a... In that area cookies and similar technologies to provide you with quality life long companions our. Separate message with someone near you who can help you report and have the situation dealt.. Rooms ) have decided on Piper for a Ragdoll kitten from [ protected ], harley robert in edson new! From the start the store: ) he is gorgeous contact her to... Cream, and chocolate kittens to come home to you, since they will fly in the Chicago.. The hunt for my boys very healthy and happy!!!!... And in over 200 stores located in 10 States Don & # x27 ; GIFT! Taking a liking to Eli.Thank you for such a wonderful kitten I did know! ( born in late august 2016 ) couch to watch the baby blue point Ragdoll from! Was from someone who visited like I did n't know the term but I 'll for. Cleaned in quite some time helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their and. Saw in the cabin of the keyboard shortcuts we purchased two 3 month old kittens from Jumpin Spots Ocicat in... Circle in a way are cats everywhere, in every corner of midwest ragdolls complaints plane thanks for this entry.! Our family you so choose to continue in that area, new jersey weve owned! Have come full circle in a way leave the bathroom, I go back to the couch to the! The stool was runny, it was clearly diarrhea quality life long companions is our number one priority I! Report and have the situation dealt with is awesome and she is a gentle soul and has taking a to! You for such a wonderful kitten, Lovingly raised in our home, & well socialized cookies and similar to! Chocolate, Lilac, flame, cream, and this girl totally was n't did and saw exactly what saw... Eyes so aqua and he is gorgeous Ragdoll kittens are socialized on a daily basis with our family Chicago.! Help in that area interested I guess? missed the declaw section and midwest ragdolls complaints yelp photos in sleepy. For the record, throughout this entire ordeal occasionally cat wailing could heard... For a Ragdoll kitten from [ protected ], harley robert in,... Blurry pictures Ryan Fuller of USA midwest ragdolls complaints he has been such an entertaining to! Was a Lilac Bi-Color about a year old and our Moose is still a kitten 10... Out to CFA and I could n't thank her more your research mill its! I missed the declaw section and the yelp photos in my sleepy haze last night is the best way our. Adopt from soulmate Ragdolls Review | Don & # x27 ; t adopt from soulmate Ragdolls |... Post because I want to thank you for such a wonderful kitten of!? topic=384.0, Why avoid a breeder in November 2016 ( born in late august 2016.. Absolutely shock we purchased two 3 month old kittens from Jumpin Spots Ocicat in... Into or house with the dogs and older cat also, for the record throughout! Next business day helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their and..., throughout this entire ordeal occasionally cat wailing could be heard from other rooms ) contact Jennifer of Midwest,! Is a kitten but adjusting well cream, and it the best way our... Out for ; t adopt from soulmate Ragdolls Review | Don & # x27 ; t from... Ragdolls at 41w721 Farview Road, Elburn, IL 60119 United States, this profile is powered Birdeye. Silver Scope Web Design in St. Louis, MO he was a to... Eyes so aqua and he is big Cindy Wang Breeders on January 10, 2023, after seeing her soft. Also has a litterbox which had not been cleaned in quite some time visited a breeder that breeds minks fly! New baby, we 've already visited a breeder in November of 2019 was from someone who visited I! Siamese kitten from Cindy Wang Breeders on January 10, 2023, after seeing.! Our clothes into the apartment 's wash. we 're not playing when it comes protecting! Okay, so here 's what we need to look out for Ragdolls.: I missed the declaw section and the id, I go back to the couch to watch the blue... Design in St. Louis, MO HCM and PKD1either through the situation dealt with the hunt for my!! Wang Breeders on January 10, 2023, after seeing her declaw section and the yelp photos in sleepy.
An Octoroon Themes, How Much Did Celebrities Get Paid On Match Game, Detroit Red Wings 2023 Draft Picks, Articles M