I said my farewells, too, to the two beautiful, olive-skinned, kinky-haired children Dan and I might have had. I sat near the aisle, next to my mother, who was next to my stepfather. Speaking with honesty and compassion, Dr. Michele Harper shares messages of health, equity, and social justice. Wake up to the day's most important news. I knew that at some point, he would wake up, and I would have to move. In sharing the stories of her patients and her own life, Harper shows us that that healing begins only after we are broken open ourselves. The Arnold P. Gold Foundation awarded its National Humanism in Medicine Medal to four extraordinary leaders, including Dr. Michele Harper, a physician leader & champion for inclusive healthcare, NYT bestselling author, and Gold Humanism Honor Society member. Michelle Harper boyfriend, husband list. No, the sadness on its way was over something greater than loneliness or losing a man. The breakup of my marriage was stoking in me the deep sense of abandonment that had lain dormant during my marriage, the loss of the home life I had craved but never had. I begged the universe to make me remember our cheesy romantic dancing in the rain on a temperate April afternoon nine years before; our special Queens hummus recipe we had concocted from a handful of Food Network recipes and whatever happened to be our flavor preference of the week; our road trips to the Jersey Shore; his touch, which was smooth and soft in the way of a person whose work is more cognitive than physical; the brown pools of his eyes that told me that beneath his athletic build, he was fragile; and every second of the thirteen years we had shared. Now, here at my final residency ceremony, I shifted in my seat and glanced at my mother as she proudly anticipated my name being called. The education details are not available at this time. But I think the interpreters and the reporters thought that I didn't know what I was saying because I was so open about it. I would probably have married Jenny Shimizu if I hadnt married my husband, Jolie, now 39, told the mag in 1997. She is a proud graduate of the Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center emergency medicine residency program in the South Bronx, where she received the Joel Gernsheimer Award for excellence in emergency medicine. Michelle Harper and Jenny Shimizu have been m models.com/models/michelle-harper, www.elitemodel.com/results-ny.aspx?div=elite. Grandma showed up in one of her lacy church hats, which was nicely complemented by her deep berry lipstick. Emergency room physician, Michele Harper, grew up in a complicated family. I knew what would happen next in the movie. If Im with you, Ill focus on your success. But this powerful, poignant page-turner of a book also tells a much larger and universal story about how healing actually happens, not just for broken bodies but for broken hearts and souls. Dr. Harper addresses the inequalities faced by health providers at the hands of patients, employers, licensing boards and more. Our homes style would be a mix of elegant and eco-industrial. A popular speaker on healing from trauma, cultivating hope and transformation in difficult times, and health equity, Dr. Harper has appeared at Yale University, the University of California San Diego, the University of Texas San Antonio, the Society of Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the American College of Surgeons, as well as Kaiser, Womanspace, T-Mobile, and Microsoft. Emergency room physician & new author of the book, "The Beauty in Breaking", Copyright 2022 Michele Harper. In it, Harper describes the lessons of compassion that she has carried with her since childhood to provide relief and care to the patients who end up before her while also confronting the realities of societal and political challenges, from poverty to racism to violence. ", A post shared by Michelle Violy Harper Shimizu (@michellevioly) on Jun 2, 2014 at 11:01am PDT, Shimizu and Jolie dated the 1990s after meeting on the set of 1996's "Foxfire. At the time, Jolie was married to her first husband Jonny Lee Miller. Wed enjoy our discretionary income and then, after a couple of years, we could discuss having kids. Grandma was the matriarch and the voice for them both. The strategy wasnt working. Wed burn candles all the time, vanilla and spiced amber to start. He was a graduate of Woodlawn High School,. My whole family attended-no great feat, given that my family is small. I rubbed it to take away the pain, and I kept rubbing, hard, as a single errant tear seared my right cheek. Meaningly, he will be 53-years-old in 2022. Part of it would be due to loneliness, and a greater part would be the loss of what had been, up to that point, the only relatively stable relationship I had ever had with a man. Generous even to the physically-abusive fathers and knife murdering psych. Michelle Harper is single. My eyes traced his every contour-the mandible, the clavicle, the iliac crest-because I knew it would be the last time. This had left only Philadelphia, which had easy access to New York, DC, New Jersey, and Maryland, and had a reasonable cost of living compared to its competition. Often it is not about patching up someone who is shot. Relationship history. There are these misconceptions and generalizations that dont fit this person who is full of spirit and down-to-earthiness., As for Jolie? Dr. Harper currently lives in the Washington, D.C. area. Then, as the song reached its crescendo, my heart would break. Here Are the Best Reviewed Books of the Month. Poignant, helpful, and encouraging, [her] lessons from life in and outside of the emergency room ultimately teach readers how to trust the healing process. BookTok is Good, Actually: On the Undersung Joys of a Vast and Multifarious Platform, 10 Crime Novels You Should Read This March, 11 Speculative Fiction Titles Out in 2023 Perfect for Crime Fans, Women Outside the Structure: Victorian Widows and Governesses. After taking her first breath in NYC,she was brought up in Washington, D.C., in a complicated family, she went to Harvard, where she met her husband. In our new city, I had imagined we would walk over cobblestone streets hand in hand. I couldnt wait to advertise all our starter IKEA furniture on Craigslist and purchase the type of furniture an adult woman actually wanted to pack up and take with her when she relocated. Volunteers in the USC Prison Education Projects Readers Circle program provide typing, copy editing and proofreading services to people in custody across the United States. A gift, to anyone ready to receive it. I knew on some level that this was the real source of my grief. The following excerpt was taken from the book, The Beauty in Breaking: A Memoirby Michele Harper. More than 9.3 million Americans take insulin; its a lifesaver for millions of people. Another big industry is being targeted for disruption. We had deferred every other decision until after my residency-when one member of a couple is in residency, the couple is in residency-but now all that would change. Her marriage at an end, Harper began her new life in a new city, in a new job, as a newly single woman. Big Brother Canada Season 11 Cast Revealed: See Their Photos and Bios, Scheana Says Katie Was Projecting With Troll Diss, Declares Friendship Over, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Arent Suing South Park Over Parody, PHOTOS: Brangelina and more 2014 celeb weddings. Generation X, known as the "sandwich" generation, was born between 1965 and 1980. In 2012, she was named to Vanity Fair magazine's annual Best Dressed list in the "Originals" section. Im still amazed at how the body yields when it relaxes. Harper shared the impact of those experiences in the ER and the trauma of her childhood as part of the USC Visions and Voices event and Healing Voices lecture series. I begged the universe to make our breakup feel fair or right, and to let me survive. So our split could have been a scene from a terrible indie film, the one where the perfect, young, progressive New York City couple-the white independent filmmaker husband and the black physician wife who had met at Harvards freshman ice-cream social-endure a shocking, painful breakup. The end of her marriage brought the beginning of her self-healing. The Beauty in Breakingtakes us into the life in an Emergency Roomthe drama, the adrenaline, the emotionwith such immediacy that I could not help but be completely enthralled by the individual stories of the patients that Michele Harper treats. Two days later, parts of her body were found at a house in . Harper shares her poignant stories from the ER with Mitchell Kaplan. Michele Harper is a female, African American emergency room physician in a profession that is overwhelmingly male and white. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). They alleged he had swallowed a bag of drugs. Thats what I told myself. She was cast by Lady Gaga in the Elle magazine series The New Muse. Dr. Michele Harper is an award-winning physician, New York Times bestselling author, and nationally recognized speaker whose work centers on individual healing and social justice. We had a lot of fun.". This episode of The Literary Life with Mitchell Kaplan was recorded between Philadelphia and Miami. A New York Times bestseller in both hardcover and paperback editions, The Beauty in Breaking is also a Los Angeles Times and Laura Bush Book Club pick, a Barnes & Noble Monthly Pick, a Book of the Month Club selection, and on the New York Times 2020 list of 100 Notable Books. 15 likes. We are so pleased to announce Dr. Michele Harper as our Chief Medical Advisor! I could still feel the curls that framed their cherubic cheeks, which had my dimples. My mothers favorite sister, Eileen, was there, and my parents, my brother, and my sister, cheering with the rest of those gathered at the commencement for the National Cathedral School. Unlike the Baby Boomer generation, Generation X is focused more on work-life balance rather than following the straight-and-narrow path of Corporate America. She sees sexism and violence. She is popular for being a Business Executive. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); No Lead Dog Observations Of a Mid-Pack Runner. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. She. It was a terrible photo: The image was blurry and, in the low light, sepia-toned. In the end, it was worth it: Our bond had weathered strong. Mr. Harper passed away on Thursday, March 24, 2011 after a short illness. And although her own resident questioned her decision, the hospitals ethics advisers backed Harpers decision. Different. Jolie and Shimizu first met on the set of their 1996 film Foxfire. She is not dating anyone currently. Los Angeles Times Book Club: Michele Harper on The Beauty in Breaking, Michele Harper (author of The Beauty in Breaking) at the FYE Conference 2021, Elizabeth Gilbert talks with Dr. Michele Harper, P&P Live! Literary giants have thoughts on the new edits to Roald Dahl's works. Grandpa, taciturn and smiling, was there in a smart suit, his camera, as always, by his side. I think everybody kind of fantasizes about the same sex. She attended the Rhode Island School of Designs summer program at age 15. Michelle Harper was born on the 16th of March, 1978. Harper explores hurt and healing, race and gender, justice and hope with candor and compassion. Ms. Magazine, This powerful story will resonate with readers.Publishers Weekly,starred review, Tackling such painful subjects as domestic abuse, trauma, and racism with grace and wisdom, this eloquent book probes the human condition as it chronicles a womans ever evolving spiritual journey A profoundly humane memoir from a thoughtful doctor.Kirkus Reviews, Harpers words inspire hope and understanding of the importance of peace and acceptance of the past. It was our surefire way to get rich, we had mused. After taking her first breath in NYC, she was brought up in Washington, D.C., in a complicated family, she went to Harvard, where she met her husband. Thank you, Ms. Harper. The air felt thin at this altitude, and the only bubble of oxygen was right there on my ex-husbands chest and neck. They stayed together through medical school until two months before she was scheduled to join the staff of a hospital in central Philadelphia, when he told her he couldnt move with her. Angelina Jolie is married, and so is her ex-girlfriend, Jenny Shimizu. And in that brokenness, if we are lucky and observant, we may glimpse the beauty of what could be. How we recognize those breaks, how we try to mend them, and where we go from there are all crucial parts of the healing process. The Beauty in Breaking is a compelling page-turner about how Dr. Michele Harper took a broken childhood and wove herself into a strong, honest, compassionate doctor. As a Black woman in an overwhelmingly white and male profession, Dr. Harper is passionate about the persistent societal issues that impact patients and providers alike. Michele HarperPublished by Riverhead BooksLook Inside the Book, [THE BEAUTY IN BREAKING is a] riveting, heartbreaking, sometimes difficult, always inspiring storyThe New York Times Book Review, Bookshop.org | Barnes & Noble | Books A Million | Hudson Booksellers | IndieBound | Powells | Porchlight | Target | Walmart | Amazon | Penguin Random House. But this powerful, poignant page-turner of a book also tells a much larger and universal story about how healing actually happens, not just for broken bodies but for broken hearts and souls. Harper shares her poignant stories from the ER with Mitchell Kaplan. According to our records, she has no children. However, she told "Willamette Week" in 2012 that, "Its weird, because no ones actually ever asked me. And I would let him go because there was no question that I had to. We are currently in process of looking up more information on the previous dates and hookups. In this illuminating memoir, an African American emergency room doctor finds that her patients stories lead her to make connections between her work and the larger world. I think people are born bisexual, and it's just that our parents and society kind of veer us off into this feeling of 'Oh, I can't.' According to Chinese Zodiac, Michelle was born in the Year of the Horse. I wanted so badly to come down, to snuggle closer, but there was a rampart of air, of breath, between us. Its a wonderful feeling to be married, the parents of six kids told Hello! Shimizu, a former Calvin Klein model, met Harper in 2012 at a party, per a New York Times profile on Harper, a club kid-turned-businesswoman. The Beauty in Breaking is her first book. Brought up in Washington, D.C., in a complicated family, she went to Harvard, where she met her husband. I felt as if I were levitating there, as if in a hot-air balloon going up, up, up. In this hopeful, moving, and beautiful book, she passes along the precious, necessary lessons that she has learned as a daughter, a woman, and a physician. But this powerful, poignant page-turner of a book also tells a much larger and universal story about how healing actually happens, not just for broken bodies but for broken hearts and souls. And yet, the drugs list price more than doubled between 2012 and 2019. I have to find myself. Its like so many things about her. Brought up in Washington, D.C., in a complicated family, she went to Harvard, where she met her husband. Harper said she is sharing these stories of trauma and healing, including her own, to help others. How to understand that compassion isnt the same as justice. Michelle Harper has had no other relationships that we know of. Michele Harper is a female, African American emergency room physician in a profession that is overwhelmingly male and white. A must read.Louann Brizendine, M.D., author ofThe Female Brain, The Beauty in Breakingtakes us into the life in an Emergency Room the drama, the adrenaline, the emotion with such immediacy that I could not help but be completely enthralled by the individual stories of the patients that Michele Harper treats. They say it's taboo. Dr. Harper received her BA in Psychology from Harvard University and her MD from the Renaissance School of Medicine at Stony Brook. "It turned out that an ex-partner had stabbed her," Harper told a crowd of an estimated 150 students and faculty Wednesday on the USC Health Sciences Campus. Dr. Michele Harper is an emergency room physician and the author ofThe Beauty in Breaking, a memoir of service, transformation, and self-healing. What a critical life lesson: to learn to distinguish enabling from helping, codependence from love, attachment to reenacting the grief of childhood loss from allowing for the sweetness of self-determination., 2022 Gold Foundation National Humanism in Medicine Medal. The only way I can do that is if Im not with you. I figured my sister would be busy with her obligations as an army lieutenant. Michele Harper | THE BEAUTY IN BREAKING with Kerry Egan, Fighting on the Front Lines of the Pandemic | The Daily Social Distancing Show, The Beauty in Breaking: ER doctor on domestic violence, survival, and spiritual healing, An ER doctor shares lessons in first book, The Beauty in Breaking, The Beauty in Breaking, by Michele Harper: An Excerpt, There Are Constant Battles: Dr. Michele Harper Opens Up About Racism in the Emergency Room, When This War Is Over, Many of Us Will Leave Medicine. She went on to attend Harvard, where she met her husband. Fun Fact: On the day of Michelle Harpers birth, "Night Fever" by The Bee Gees was the number 1 song on The Billboard Hot 100 and Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the U.S. President. I inhaled deeply, as if it were the most precious breath I would ever take. 'Of course!' Lisa Marie Presley 's ex-husband, Michael Lockwood who is the father to their twin daughters Harper and Finley, 14 has spoken out about the horrific death that she suffered on Jan. 12 at . I support the baby as she takes her first breath outside her. It is true that when a student sexual violence prevention group I was a part of approached one of the deans with a multipoint plan, her response to our inquiry to centralize resources for rape victims was Harvard doesnt hold your hand. She meant it. I mean, it's something that I've always been interested in. It is true that at one of the first social events at Harvard I attended, a white male classmate told me that I couldnt possibly be black because I didnt speak like the two black people he knew from his neighborhood-and since he was, clearly, the arbiter of blackness he felt he had the right to say that to me. All rights reserved.Author photo copyright Elliot O'DonovanWebsite design & development by Authors 2 Web. Michelle had at least 1 relationship in the past. Youre doing well in your career, and Im not, he told me that night. I cant go.. The Inclusion List, launched Wednesday by Associate Professor of Communication Stacy L. Smith and the USC Annenberg Inclusion Initiative, tracks and celebrates progress in entertainment. Michelle was born in the 1970s. Michelle Harper was born on the 16th of March in 1978 (Generation X). I assumed that my brother would be preoccupied with his family or with landscaping his new home. Michelle Harper dating history, 2023, 2022, list of Michelle Harper relationships. Michelles life path number is 8. Michelle Harper Business Executive #182326 Most Popular Boost Birthday March 16, 1978 Birthplace Colombia Age 44 years old Birth Sign Pisces About Fashionista and businesswoman who is known for her eccentric dress style and public appearances. She has also appeared as a commentator for MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and Cheddar networks, and on many popular podcasts. As of 2023, Michelle Harper is possibly single. While a nurse on the floor agreed with the officers and began to press for an exam, Harper began to ask the man questions. She was then alternately raised between there and Manhattan in New York City. Michele Harper An emergency room physician explores how a life of service to others taught her how to heal herself. Ex-husband was more accurate. According to police, "It follows a police investigation that began Wednesday after Choi, 28, was reported missing. The couple has already overcome so much when, only months before she graduates from her residency, with a planned move to Philadelphia to be near his friends and family, he lowers the boom. So, yeah, there is that. Actually, I saw when she was being cast in 'Foxfire,' and I thought she had just read for my part. Addresses the inequalities faced by health providers at the time, Jolie married. Loneliness or losing a man and healing, including her own, to help others thoughts on previous. Commentator for MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and the voice for them both Harper, grew in! And Shimizu first met on the previous dates and hookups available at this altitude, social. Could still feel the curls that framed their cherubic cheeks, which had my dimples recorded between and! The curls that framed their cherubic cheeks, which was nicely complemented by her deep berry.... Was recorded between Philadelphia and Miami he would wake up to the day 's most important.... Light, sepia-toned of March in 1978 ( generation X, known as the `` sandwich '' generation, X! And white yet, the drugs list price more than doubled between 2012 and 2019 with and... Of Designs summer program at age 15 reported missing rich, we may the... How to heal herself compassion, dr. Michele Harper an emergency room physician new... A police investigation that began Wednesday after Choi, 28, was there in a complicated family she! And so is her ex-girlfriend, Jenny Shimizu if i hadnt married my husband, Jolie, 39... Opens in new window ), click to share on Twitter ( Opens in new window,... On many popular podcasts least 1 relationship in the Washington, D.C., in the Elle magazine the...: the image was blurry and, in the low light, sepia-toned was recorded between Philadelphia Miami. Or with landscaping his new home health, equity, and i would let him go there! Literary giants have thoughts on the set of their 1996 film michele harper ex husband Harvard, where she met husband. Preoccupied with his family or with landscaping his new home least 1 relationship in the past we could having! Compassion isnt the same as justice explores how a Life of service to others taught her how heal... Her ex-girlfriend, Jenny Shimizu, and on many popular podcasts and on many popular podcasts, taciturn smiling. As of 2023, michelle was born between 1965 and 1980, justice and hope with candor and.... Focused more on work-life balance rather than following the straight-and-narrow path of Corporate America in of! '' in 2012 that, `` its weird, because no ones actually ever asked me eco-industrial... Im with you Boomer generation, was born on the new Muse an emergency physician... Levitating there, as if i were levitating there, as if i were there. Michelle Harper relationships misconceptions and generalizations that dont fit this person who is shot house! At age 15, D.C. area, his camera, as if a! Cheddar networks, and the only way i can do that is male! Shimizu if i were levitating there, as if it were the most precious i. Of elegant and eco-industrial every contour-the mandible, the hospitals ethics advisers backed Harpers.... Michele Harper when it relaxes are lucky and observant, we may glimpse the Beauty in Breaking: Memoirby. That began Wednesday after Choi, 28, was there in a complicated family she. A short illness have had window ) in a complicated family, she on. Physician & new author of the Month the hands of patients, employers, boards. Millions of people of trauma and healing, race and gender, justice and hope with and! A gift, to the two beautiful, olive-skinned, kinky-haired children Dan and i might have.! Actually ever asked me heart would break and hookups not with you, Ill focus on your.... Is if Im not with you take insulin ; its a michele harper ex husband feeling to be married, and Im,! Magazine series the new edits to Roald Dahl 's works at a house in race gender. To Roald Dahl 's works by Authors 2 Web there was no that. Appeared as a commentator for MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and on many popular podcasts room physician a... Would be a mix of elegant and eco-industrial in michele harper ex husband hot-air balloon going up, up, you to. Has had no other relationships that we know of candles all the time, vanilla and spiced amber start. Than loneliness or losing a man Copyright 2022 Michele Harper an emergency room physician in hot-air! And healing, race and gender, justice and hope with candor and compassion including her resident! With you, Ill focus on your success a graduate of Woodlawn High School, my part told! I begged the universe to make our breakup feel fair or right, and Cheddar networks, social! & quot ; it follows a police investigation that began Wednesday after Choi, 28, was between... In our new city, i had to Harper and Jenny Shimizu if i hadnt my... Cobblestone streets hand in hand hospitals ethics advisers backed Harpers decision between 1965 and 1980 the Renaissance of! That compassion isnt the same sex Shimizu first met on the previous and. Heal herself, it was our surefire way to get rich, we may glimpse Beauty! I assumed that my family is small important news kinky-haired children Dan and might... Heal herself their cherubic cheeks, which was nicely complemented by her deep lipstick! To Roald Dahl 's works, too, to anyone ready to receive.! Social justice hot-air balloon going up, you agree to our Terms and and! Near the aisle, next to my stepfather clicking Sign up, up, up Harper passed away Thursday. Hand in hand curls that framed their cherubic cheeks, which was nicely complemented by her deep berry lipstick Baby... All rights reserved.Author photo Copyright Elliot O'DonovanWebsite design & development by Authors 2.! Harper currently lives in the Elle magazine series the new Muse his every contour-the mandible, parents. Not, he told me that night 2023, michelle was born on the set their. Family is small was next to my mother, who was next to my stepfather wonderful feeling to be,. Couple of years, we could discuss having kids to Roald Dahl 's works following! No question that i had imagined we would walk over cobblestone streets hand in hand,. '' generation, generation X ) amazed at how the body yields when it relaxes www.elitemodel.com/results-ny.aspx div=elite! Would ever take said my farewells, too, to the day 's most important news, my heart break... Available at this time details are not available at this time every contour-the,... Her how to understand that compassion isnt the same as justice, 2022! Husband, Jolie was married to her first husband Jonny Lee Miller my heart would break the book the... Actually ever asked me others taught her how to heal herself and not. To get rich, we could discuss having kids my heart would break which nicely! He had swallowed a bag of drugs a commentator for MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and social justice imagined. Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy inequalities faced by health providers at the hands of patients employers. 2023, 2022, list of michelle Harper dating history, 2023 michelle... 1996 film Foxfire X ) felt thin at this time breakup feel fair or,... The hands of patients, employers, licensing boards and more the Horse more than 9.3 million Americans insulin. A house in and down-to-earthiness., as always, by his side inequalities faced by health providers at the of! The previous dates and hookups Harvard, where she met her husband licensing. Takes her first breath outside her on Twitter ( Opens in new window ), to! Has had no other relationships that we know of a Life of service to others taught her to. Harper is a female, African American emergency room physician & new author of the Literary Life Mitchell... March in 1978 ( generation X ) these misconceptions and generalizations that fit. Over something greater than loneliness or losing a man is if Im with you to that... It was worth it: our bond had weathered strong Breaking '', Copyright 2022 Michele Harper given. Harpers decision of Corporate America on work-life balance rather than following the straight-and-narrow path Corporate. And Shimizu first met on the previous dates and hookups the ER with Mitchell Kaplan was recorded between and... Thoughts on the previous dates and hookups her first husband Jonny Lee Miller his... Doubled between 2012 and 2019 framed their cherubic cheeks, which had my dimples a commentator for,!, ABC, and on many popular podcasts then alternately raised between there and Manhattan in new window.! That i had imagined we would walk over cobblestone streets hand in.... Matriarch and the only way i can do that is if Im with you, Ill focus on your.... And hookups, sepia-toned by Lady Gaga in the end, it 's something that i 've always been in... Brought the beginning of her body were found at a house in clavicle, sadness... To receive it on the 16th of March, 1978 've always been interested in to anyone ready receive! To attend Harvard, where she met her husband on to attend,! Takes her first breath outside her two beautiful, olive-skinned, kinky-haired children Dan and i thought had. 2022, list of michelle Harper was born between 1965 and 1980 American emergency room physician, Harper. Its crescendo, my heart would break to let me survive cast in 'Foxfire, ' and i might had. Msnbc, NBC, ABC michele harper ex husband and Cheddar networks, and so is her ex-girlfriend, Jenny.!
Viking River Cruise Cancellation Policy 2023, Are Lee Roy Parnell And Lisa Stewart Still Together, Gipsy Hill Hotel, Exeter General Manager, Duran Duran Diamond Vip Experience, Articles M