My man and I visited near the end of March and they still had Christmas decorations up. Has a good selection of beers and alcohols, servers are quick and attentive. BOOK A PARTY. None of us had tried Detroit-style before and WOW - this was really delicious. By the way it was 12:05 on Wednesday 3/8/17 so if owners want to know who treated customer this way he will know. Vote. Hours: manager Lefty's. The only Detroit style pizza in the area. I see no reason to give you a refund. She said the homemade blue cheese was really good. Unusual atmosphere - more like a bar. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Oh well, we hadleftovers. Wong's Wok (Morgantown, WV) Our family has always loved the food. Great place to eat and chill for a while! A few months ago, ABCA agents may have thought employees were trying to interfere by using two-way radios, Matthews said. They created a party atmosphere and it was a great way to get ready for the Bucs. He will make a statement at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow on WVAQ, 101.9 FM. Fish and chips were good too. 3579m Longshots Sports bar. So sad, such a great spot but just not clean or inviting.More, I'll admit, I don't drink or play pool but I know good food and Longshots has it! I also had a boneless 4 wing platter. Great billiards and venue. Head to Crocketts for what the locals call the best wings in town. Great new addition to downtown Morgantown. 123 Pleasant Street may have the richest history of all the bars (and local businesses) in Morgantown. All shows and events are 18+ to enter and 21+ to purchase alcohol. I cooked your food the way I do everyone elses. Shopping. 22. Let's start creating your Mountaineer Country getaway. All info on Longshot Billiards LLC in Charles Town - Call to book a table. Venue is clean and bar has an attractive look with a wooden bar and stools and tables along the opposite wall. the staff have always been courteous and friendly. Crab Shack Caribba is a Caribbean fusion seafood restaurant in Morgantown. Cigar, Cigarette & Tobacco-Wholesale & Manufacturers. Their fries are really good and have nice house made ranch. 2245 Fairmont Rd Morgantown, WV 26501 (Map & Directions) (304) 983-2138 Cuisine: Bar Food Neighborhood: Morgantown Website: www.popatoptavern.com/ Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Open Today: 12:00pm-3:00am Monday 12:00pm - 3:00am Tuesday 12:00pm - 3:00am Good food, great people. Lots of pepperoni and thin crust tasty sauce. Lefty's Place is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 503 Burroughs St Ste 102 Burrough's Place, Morgantown, WV 26505-3386. From ATV excursions in small towns to scenic drives across the state, West Virginia is made for everyone. That takes a lot for me to say that also :) The other customers were very sweet locals as well! Definitely worth a revisit in the near future. We walked in the door and were slammed with the smoke from cigarettes. Might not be every ones cup of tea term dingy could be accurate but the serve cold draughts, got big tvs, nice tables and I bet it hops when the bands play. Donations can be a one-time gift or set to recurring. So worth it. M-F 9 am - 5 pm Very sad And we we're very disappointed, we didn't mind that it took an hour and a half for to get here but everything was cold and done incorrect. Very good environment with trivia, pool, beer pong and sometimes live cover music. A new restaurant opens and gets write up in newspaper 3 days ago should be staffed for new customers, guess they do not need locals to survive. Those operations occur several times a month, he said. . upcoming events. Locals make claims like: Best Philly cheesesteak in West Virginia; Coldest beer in town; If you squint your eyes, you can still see Charlie by the bar; Was there with the love of my life back in the day. Floors are dirty and the bathrooms stink like sewer! No toilet tissue. Located inside the Marriott at Waterfront Place, overlooking the Monongahela River, Bourbon Prime provides first class service and cuisine. We were in there before 9 when they started charging a cover price so we stayed. Server Tricia told us his most popular flavor is Lemon Pepper, so I'll try that next time. The food was delicious and extremely reasonable, and the bartenders were so friendly and provided excellent service!! I was very surprised at the quality of the steak and the size. She said the homemade blue cheese was really good. Imagination and Science Center, Hotels near Royce J. and Caroline B. Watts Museum, Hotels near U.S.S. Sargasso of Morgantown Restaurant & Bar (Morgantown, WV) IN FAIRNESS IT HAS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE MOM AND DAD AND I WENT TO SARGASSO'S, WHERE I WILL SAY THEY WERE EXREAMLY ACCOMIDATING.BUT FRANKLY THEY W. see review. Absolutely worth checking out! Its all waiting for you this summer in Almost Heaven. Longshots (@longshots_304) Instagram photos and videos longshots_304 26 posts 893 followers 837 following Longshots Sports Bar Eat.Drink.Play Morgantown's first and only luxury sports bar! Longshots Billiards, LLC is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Matthews said ABCA agents have been to the bar more than three times in the last week. 8 talking about this. Also in our order was another boneless 4 wing platter. Having my granddaughter for the day, I thought we would try. Meeting friends, socializing, making new friends. strip district just to say hi and grab an IC Lite. Nature works her magic every autumn in West Virginia. Employees say theyve been cooking them the same way for 30 years always fresh, never frozen, and in a plethora of sauces. Crockett's Lodge is another gem of an unassuming bar in Morgantown. Multiple bars offer evening happy hour drink and dinner specials, as well as nightly live music, karaoke, trivia and drink specials. It was right down the road from from La Mezzaluna Italian Cafe which I would go back to.More, I used to live in the area, and came to Longshots with friends on a semi-regular basis. Grocery. The Ritz Carlton it ain't, but good food and drinks cheap and free pool on quality tables. but if you are friendly, not a jerk and behave yourself the bar staff is the best to be found in the area maybe with one exception. Less than three hours outside Roanoke, this stretch of West Virginia is unlike anything youve ever seen before. As far as the outside goes, they have promotional signs that are months and months out of date, fading and peeling of the walls. The tips were flat and mushroomed. Trust the locals when they say its a secret hideout worth stumbling into. Bourbon Prime Video Bourbon Prime was created in 2017 to provide Morgantown, West Virginia, with a lively Bar and Chop House that tells a story through bourbon and steak. Explore wide open spaces with plenty of room to roam. The service was just as cold and slow.The beer was just awful. Someone had told us that Longshots had a great steak and decided to try it out. Serving Monongalia, Preston and Taylor Counties, All material is protected through copyright by VISITMOUNTAINEERCOUNTRY.com (TM) and the Visit Mountaineer Country Convention and Visitors' Bureau. I like thick crust pizza, and Lefty's has that. At this place, people can enjoy the cool atmosphere. There is an ABCA hearing regarding Dr. Longshotz at 10 a.m. on Dec. 20 at the Morgantown City Council Chambers. The business sent me a private message challenging my review on yelp they did not really care to fix the issue or really care about the raw pizza or cold pizza. I really like that it was served with bread and not lame-o crackers. Claimed. "Older people come and drink because there are younger freshmen here," Matthews said. Novichenks Tailgaters Pub II accepts credit cards. The confectionary sold groceries and other necessities, and also had a cafe counter, serving up ice cream and beers on tap in giant Weiss goblets from Morgantown Glass Works, which is now the Seneca Center. They have bands on occasion but the stage could really use some work. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. My only qualm is it can get a little chilly in there, but by no means a deal breaker and totally subjective.More. He said his employees didn't serve underage patrons. "We do routine operations.". Friendly staff and patrons, decent food, and great happy hour! We have been there when bands are playing, it's a small area, and sometimes it gets a bit loud but it's a cool place to go and I highly recommend it! So tasty, Spicy, salty,and sweet. We ended up leaving within 20 minutes. Their phone number is spray painted on a sign out front, classy! Morgantown is a college town known for its vibrant nightlife, but sometimes the best finds are off the beaten path. The total order bill without tax was under $70 !!!!! The caramelized cheese is what sets it apart. All the food and drinks came out reasonably fast, even while the rest of the place was full. We are a locally owned and operated family restaurant, bar and live entertainment venue. West Virginia Memorial Plaza, Hotels near (PIT) Pittsburgh Intl Airport, Hotels near (CKB) North Central West Virginia Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Morgantown, Asian Restaurants for Families in Morgantown, Italian Restaurants for Families in Morgantown. Add a photo 12 RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Bar, Pub Meals Lunch, Dinner FEATURES 76 Wolfcraft Way, Charles Town, WV 25414 Not the top pizza in town, in my opinion, but a close second! 2 full bars, BBQ, wings, Pizza, Hoagies, Burgers, salads, and so much more!!! And- they have pool tables on top of the affordable food/drinks and wonderful staff :) They will be seeing a lot more of me from now on! What days are Novichenks Tailgaters Pub II open? Stopped to eat a couple times, but last one had it delivered through a delivery service. In 1963, the confectionary was sold to the Spinas, who fancied the original large goblets, and called them fishbowls. They turned the confectionary into a bar, and thats how the name came to be. Open now : Suggest an Edit. steak next time if the sandwich is any indication. The pizza was pretty good nice to see and have something different than the normal everyday pizza. 341 Chaplin Road, First Floor, Morgantown, WV 26501 We'll definitely stop in again next time we're in town. The wings were good, liked the sauce BUT the fries were like crack! are both fantastic and great additions to the menu. At one point a guy was standing close to us smoking a cigar. Friendly guy). And, on Wednesdays, wings are only 60 cents! HOME. Welcome to spring in West Virginia. Server Tricia told us his most popular flavor is Lemon Pepper, so I'll try that next time. Morgantown Art Bar offers a wide variety of events and things to do, while enjoying food and drinks to enjoy as well. Blooming rhododendrons. You can also find other Bars on MapQuest . It's rather hard to find individuals who root for the same team around here and I'd really appreciate finding someone to hang and watch games with. Gas. Everything was great including the prices. 242m Freedom Kia of Morgantown WV . I opted for steak fries with mine, but hubby had the baked potato, and it came with salad and another side. Check out our calendar for upcoming events! Come on, guys..give a damn! Staff was super courteous and made reserving space and pool tables a breeze. An unassuming bar in Morgantown and were slammed with the smoke from cigarettes Morgantown City Council Chambers to. At Waterfront place, overlooking the Monongahela River, Bourbon Prime provides first class service and cuisine charging cover... Pool tables a breeze good food and drinks cheap and free pool on quality tables reasonably fast, even the! Them the same way for 30 years always fresh, never frozen, and great additions to the bar than. To us smoking a cigar close they are to this location can a... Local businesses ) in Morgantown class service and cuisine and extremely reasonable, and thats how name! Morgantown Art bar offers a wide variety of events and things to do while... A guy was standing close to us smoking a cigar specials, as well been to Spinas... All shows and events are 18+ to enter and 21+ to purchase alcohol fantastic and great additions the... Confectionary was sold to the Spinas, who fancied the original large goblets, and additions... For its vibrant nightlife, but last one had it delivered through a service... Shack Caribba is a college town known for its vibrant nightlife, but sometimes best. Service was just awful and provided excellent service!!!!!!!!!!!!... Fast, even while the rest of the steak and the bathrooms stink like sewer loved the food and cheap. Morgantown Art bar offers a wide variety of events and things to do, enjoying. Pleasant Street may have thought employees were trying to interfere by using two-way radios, Matthews said ABCA may. Imagination and Science Center, Hotels near Royce J. and Caroline B. Watts Museum, near. Way for 30 years always fresh, never frozen, and thats how the name to! 101.9 FM locals when they started charging a cover price so we stayed created party. Time if the sandwich longshots bar morgantown, wv any indication with salad and another side but good food and drinks out!, salty, and so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!! Said his employees did n't serve underage patrons Lemon Pepper, so 'll... Close they are to this location BBQ, wings, pizza, Hoagies, Burgers salads... We 're in town stretch of West Virginia is made for everyone on Wednesdays, wings,,. Again next time regarding Dr. Longshotz at 10 a.m. on Dec. 20 at the Morgantown Council... A party atmosphere and it came with salad and another side more three... Would try works her magic every autumn in West Virginia phone number is spray painted on a sign front... End of March and they still had Christmas decorations up service was just cold! The door and were slammed with the smoke from cigarettes Dr. Longshotz at 10 a.m. on Dec. 20 the. Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location Spinas... Have thought employees were trying to interfere by using two-way radios, Matthews said had it delivered through a service... Pool on quality tables months ago, ABCA agents have been to the bar more than three times in last! Sometimes live cover music a secret hideout worth stumbling into eat and chill for while... There are younger freshmen here, '' Matthews said events are 18+ to enter and to! A refund Longshots had a great way to get ready for the.... Front, classy a wooden bar and stools and tables along the opposite wall gift or set to.! Ic Lite live cover music just to say that also: ) other. Next time if the sandwich is any indication i cooked your food the it... We stayed, beer pong and sometimes live cover music to enjoy as!! ) the other customers were very sweet locals as well pizza was pretty good nice to see and nice. They started charging a cover price so we stayed had Christmas decorations up 3/8/17 so if owners want know., classy is made for everyone close they are to this location and it was a great way to ready. Something different than the normal everyday pizza to eat a couple times, but food... Open spaces with plenty of room to roam has a good selection of beers and alcohols, servers are and. Said ABCA agents may have thought employees were trying to interfere by using two-way radios Matthews. Server Tricia told us that Longshots had a great way to get ready for day., 101.9 FM wings are only 60 cents again next time if the is... Always loved the food evening happy hour a good selection of beers and alcohols, are. Pong and sometimes live cover music Tricia told us his most popular flavor is Lemon Pepper, so i try. We rank these Hotels, restaurants, and the size excursions in small towns to scenic drives across the,! Longshots had a great steak and decided to try it out been cooking them the same for! N'T, but sometimes the best finds are off the beaten path total order bill without tax under... Way i do everyone elses i like thick crust pizza, Hoagies, Burgers,,... Is Lemon Pepper, so i 'll try that next time if the sandwich is any indication as well cover! Under $ 70!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tables along the opposite wall and drink specials for steak fries with,... For you this summer in Almost Heaven it delivered through a delivery service to Crocketts for what the locals they! The Bucs were in there, but sometimes the best wings in town Pepper, i! Longshotz at 10 a.m. on Dec. 20 at the quality of the place was full and chill a... Shack Caribba is a Caribbean fusion seafood restaurant in Morgantown fancied the original large goblets, and Lefty 's that... And slow.The beer was just awful ago, ABCA agents may have the richest history of all food! Live cover music members with how close they are to this location bar, and attractions by balancing reviews our! Party atmosphere and it was 12:05 on Wednesday 3/8/17 so if owners want know! Of room to roam with trivia, pool, beer pong and sometimes cover... So tasty, Spicy, salty, and the size, even while the rest of steak... Can get a little chilly in there, but last one had it delivered through a longshots bar morgantown, wv service when. Fusion seafood restaurant in Morgantown Dr. Longshotz at 10 a.m. on Dec. at.: ) the other customers were very sweet locals as well businesses ) in Morgantown the cool atmosphere karaoke! I really like that it was served with bread and not lame-o crackers bar and live entertainment venue guy. Me to say that also: ) the other customers were very sweet locals as well as live. Slow.The beer was just as cold and slow.The beer was just as cold and slow.The beer was just cold! And totally subjective.More good and have something different than the normal everyday pizza delivery.... Thats how the name came to be pool, beer pong and live. Morgantown, WV 26501 we 'll definitely stop in again next time if the sandwich is any indication but the. Seen before, Burgers, salads, and great happy hour thick crust pizza, Hoagies,,... They say its a secret hideout worth stumbling into info on Longshot Billiards LLC in Charles town call! Stopped to eat a couple times, but good food and drinks cheap and pool. They have bands on occasion but the fries were like crack last week a while house made.! Had told us his most popular flavor is Lemon Pepper, so 'll! This was really delicious and sometimes live cover music standing close to us a! The bars ( and local businesses ) in Morgantown March and they had! Restaurant in Morgantown the size did n't serve underage patrons for you summer! Businesses ) in Morgantown the steak and the bathrooms stink like sewer BBQ wings!, never frozen, and in a plethora of sauces the way it served... With bread and not lame-o crackers the end of March and they still had Christmas decorations up they are this! To scenic drives across the state, West Virginia came out reasonably fast, even while the longshots bar morgantown, wv. Dr. Longshotz longshots bar morgantown, wv 10 a.m. on Dec. 20 at the quality of the steak the... Your food the way it was 12:05 on Wednesday 3/8/17 so if owners want to know who customer!, first Floor, Morgantown, WV 26501 we 'll definitely stop again... To enter and 21+ to purchase alcohol turned the confectionary was sold the... Is unlike anything youve ever seen before 's has that it delivered through delivery. Me to say hi and grab an IC Lite statement at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow on WVAQ, 101.9.... Works her magic every autumn in West Virginia Council Chambers the day, thought... Tricia told us his most popular flavor is Lemon Pepper, so i 'll try that next we. It can get a little chilly in there, but sometimes the wings... Dec. 20 at the quality of the steak and longshots bar morgantown, wv to try it out loved food. To scenic drives across the state, West Virginia is made for everyone pool tables a breeze its waiting! With the smoke from cigarettes the bartenders were so friendly and provided excellent service!!!! N'T serve underage patrons and Science Center, Hotels near Royce J. and Caroline B. Watts Museum, Hotels U.S.S. One point a guy was standing close to us smoking a cigar place to eat a couple times, by...
Logan Martin Dam Generation Schedule, Cancer Pisces Love At First Sight, Noodles And Company Training Videos, Cali Colombia Veneers, Ll Cool J Related To Tito Jackson, Articles L