I mean, ironically, he looks just like Indiana Jones, and here you are working with Harrison Ford, which is another coincidence. For one thing, the actors who auditioned needed to resemble their famous film counterparts as well as sound like them; essentially bringing their essence to the role without miming them. Once I brought him up to everybody, they all coalesced around that idea that theres amount of mystery to him, we all loved him as an actor and that came together actually easily. Papsidera reveals that the hardest thing about casting the part was portraying the scale of the role to prospective actors, given that the character mostly appears in flashbacks and hallucinations. This wasnt crazy, but I cast Juno Temple for [The Dark Knight Rises] so many years ago and shes just phenomenal as Betty; just lovely and spunky and all of those things that Bettye McCartt was. Most experiences found on Charitybuzz are scheduled through our new Redemption Center, allowing you one-stop access to scheduling and communication tools to redeem your experience. Hes a wild-looking character to begin with, and on top of that, adding the Austrian accent and finding the humor in the role, and not just an actor screaming at the camera, which the sides tended to lead some people in that direction. ", Most notably, the show includes a former Grey's Anatomy star in the lead role of Brando. BTL: What did the casting breakdowns look like? Such determination may be made by Charitybuzz in its sole discretion, at any time prior to, during, or even after the close of the Auction. No credit card required. Every frame of the series, which is based on the novels by Robert Jordan, aspires to be a thing of beauty. For example, lots that include a buyers premium do not have this minimum processing fee of $9.95. And it happened to be what Taylor imagined it to be; it just worked out that way. Nominated, 2009, Outstanding Achievement in Casting - Big Budget Feature - Drama for: Nominated, 2008, Outstanding Achievement in Casting Studio Feature - Comedy for: . Sklenar: Yeah, which is great. July 10, 2017. The reality is everybody in the world thinks they are a casting director," says two-time Emmy Award-winning casting director John Papsidera in an exclusive interview with Gold Derby (watch the video above). I did a movie [called] Jade with Bob Evans, who was a producer. He's not going up the river in, yet. 1923 Star Brandon Sklenar on His Breakout Role as Spencer Dutton, His We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Sklenar: I read The Man-Eaters of Tsavo (about a pair of lions, known as the Tsavo maneaters, that author John Henry Patterson killed in Kenya). ", Most notably, the show includes a former Grey's Anatomy star in the lead role of Brando. We were faced with a couple of agents whose clients no longer wanted to do the show because of their age or because of an underlying health concern, says Miscia. Its not easy to shoot those things. When an auction reaches the final 10 minutes before it closes, any bids received in that final 10 minutes push out the previous close time by an additional 10 minutes. 2018. If you're not automatically redirected, please click here. I can see why thats the perception. While Charitybuzz makes every effort to guarantee accuracy, in the event of an error, and a lot is accidentally declared sold by mistake, Charitybuzz reserves the right to cancel the sale and relist the lot in its sole discretion. Facebook. Its nice to have levity on a set like this when it can be very heavy sometimes, and its important to remember that youre just making a thing. Film & Television Industry Alliance is dedicated to keeping your email address safe from spam. Papsidera: Matthew Goode as Robert Evans was phenomenal. Papsidera: Burn Gorman was really memorable as Bluhdorn. Burn certainly did that. Items that require signature - Items with a sale price of $1,000 and above are typically shipped with signature required. If you enter a maximum bid, well bid on your behalf up to that maximum bid amount in response to other bids, according to Charitybuzzs bidding tiers. Copy Link. ATL: What was it about Spencer Dutton that made you think, this is the role for me? That scene made me wonder, how are your sea legs? Rockstar Games Reportedly Turned Down a 'Grand Theft Auto' Movie Pitch That Would've Starred Eminem. The reality is everybody in the world thinks they are a casting director," says two-time Emmy Award-winning casting director John Papsidera in . I cant say enough or thank the actors enough, or the agents and managers who bent over backward to allow their clients to participate in the process of making this show, [because it was a real challenge]. Winning bidders should ensure the desired shipping address is provided to Charitybuzz within 24 hours after payment settlement. John Papsidera Casting Director Automatic Sweat Access contact info, org charts, active projects and more for John Papsidera and 80,000+ other executives and producers. For those who arent die-hard Dutton family followers, the first season, which premiered on Dec. 18, found Jacob (Ford) and Cara (Helen Mirren) Dutton doing whatever was necessary to protect their homestead from thieves and wealthy barons who wanted to take over their cherished land. A casting director known for his work on high-profile blockbusters, with Power Rangers, Fast 8, and Christopher Nolan's Dunkirk among the latest, John Papsidera recently elected to do. Get phone numbers, email addresses, org charts and more from virtually everyone working in entertainment! Won, 2006, Best Dramatic Pilot Casting for: Nominated, 2005, Best Mini Series Casting for: Won, 2004, Best Casting for TV, Dramatic Pilot for: Nominated, 2004, Best Casting for television film of the Week for: Nominated, 2003, Best Casting for television film of the Week for: Won, 2001, Best Casting for Feature Film, Independent for: Nominated, 2000, Best Casting for television film of the Week for: Nominated, 1999, Best Casting for Feature Film, Independent for, Nominated, 1995, Best Casting for television film of the Week for, This page was last edited on 9 January 2023, at 00:56. You know, because of the adventure aspect to it that we had in those first few episodes, especially, I kind of knew that comparison would be inevitable. //Protect Email Address The property will be offered by us as agent for the Seller, unless the lot indicates otherwise. Youre not afraid to put yourself out there. location_off No Upcoming Networking Events star Currently Casting 1 2 A maximum bid is a secret amount you enter, that represents the maximum amount you are willing to bid. After winning - Detailed redemption information will be emailed to the winning bidder. We reserve the right to withdraw any lot before, during and after the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such a withdrawal. Search over 700 Only now has he become a fan favorite, though he still hasnt worked up the nerve to tell co-star Harrison Ford about his fathers craftsmanship (Ford was famously a carpenter before he began acting). Charitybuzz reserves the right to require payment in full before delivering any lot to the successful bidder. For example, if a bidder on Charitybuzz wins at $12,000 with an unrealized max bid of $15,000, then that $15,000 dollar amount is passed on into the real world auction. You can distinguish Live Bid lots by the Live Bid label in the title of the lot, and additional description text at the start of the lots Overview tab. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. John Papsidera Casting Dir. As Christopher Nolans longtime casting director, John has cast some of the biggest films in Hollywood history, including the Batman trilogy (Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises), Inception, The Prestige, Jason Reitmans Men, Women & Children, and Disneys Oz: The Great & Powerful, as well as Ray Donovan for Showtime. Scheduling requires an initial request sent by the customer, and a followup confirmation submitted by relevant redemption contacts. No follow up meetings or sessions should be expected. The winner can not take anything to be signed. I owe a debt to and Im really appreciative of the lengths that they went through to be part of this important piece. A lot of people have brought it up, and I know it was intentional on Taylors part, but he feels like a character that we wouldve seen 40 or 50 years ago. Al Ruddys stories and memories and antidotes are just so rich about what happened behind the scenes. He explains, Michiel might have been the simplest. Buyers premiums on Charitybuzz currently range from 15%20%, based on the final hammer price of the auction lot as follows: Charitybuzz reserves the right to change these calculations at any time. Record a note on John. Assistant To John Papsidera . I was thrilled that he got the show. We just started that method of trying to discover and find actors that kind of reminded us of those actors. There was just this contained inner life that I just related to and understood. John Papsidera is a casting director[1] based in Los Angeles, California, known for his work across film and television, especially his work with some of the most successful directors such as Christopher Nolan, Ruben Fleischer, Jason Reitman, Roland Emmerich, and James Gunn. Sklenar: Yeah, little do they know [laughs]. Theres just a vibe, and its wholesome and real. We tried to find people who were in that ballpark because they're so identifiable. We and the Seller make no representations and warranties, express or implied, as to whether the purchaser acquires any copyrights, including but not limited to, any reproduction rights in any property. Each individual one may vary. But when Justin's tape came in, I was just blown away. Learn how you can log all of your auditions & meetings on the Up-To-Date Actor and generate reports. Learn how to audition for Disney. In some cases, tickets will be left at the venue's "Will Call" window under the winner's name. Im excited to get back to Montana to see everybody. We had some great reads, and known actors [who]really campaigned and wanted to do it because they knew Marlon and felt like that was an access point. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Miscia explains, The book that Kaley originally adapted is actually quite dark and this has almost a caper feel to it. Papsidera adds, They modulated it to Kaleys voice., A past consecutive nominee at the Screen Actors Guild Awards as part of the Game of Thrones ensemble,Michiel Huisman plays the male romantic lead on The Flight Attendant. That was probably the most straightforward role, admits Papsidera. In addition, allowing access to another who enters a bid without your knowledge is NOT grounds for cancellation of a bid. but he will! Once youve created an account you will be presented with the lot details, conditions of sale, and standard shipping and redemption details. Of course, thereare few images more stunning than Rosamund Pikechanneling her magic as the powerful, formidable Moiraine Damodred, a member of the all-female mystical order known as Aes Sedai. So that was a real challenge. Our weekly publication provides a comprehensive breakdown of feature films, television shows, pilots, and digital media projects currently in pre-production and active development. . Everybody's mindset about Brando was how he looked in, Well, he was much younger than what he actually played in, so we were trying to match the look for the film that he did but also match Brando in real life, which is not how most people picture him. John Papsidera. - Tickets for experiences are shipped to the winner. Access contact info, org charts, active projects and more for John Papsidera and 80,000+ other executives and producers. Deadline Media, Get our free, urgent prediction updates and news, Leaderboards: See All Past Prediction Accuracy Scores, Leaderboards: Best Prediction Accuracy Scores for Film, TV and Music Awards, Leaderboards: Best TV Show Predictions by Gold Derby Users, Find a User or Expert / Download Gold Derbys Free, New App. Well, he was much younger than what he actually played in The Godfather, so we were trying to match the look for the film that he did, but also match Brando in real life, which is not how most people picture him. ATL: Heres another crazy thing, I think your dad was a carpenter and so was Harrison Ford. We got to Matthew and the fact that he embodied that in his own unique way is phenomenal. In this scenario, other people in the real world room are expected to bid against the auctioneer, not the Charitybuzz winning bidder. Make your predictions at Gold Derby now. Sklenar: Pretty good. Did you ever mention that to Harrison? Phone Email. Papsidera has worked with some of the most su John Papsidera - Can you top our esteemed leaderboards next? Email or phone: . You just havent seen an archetype like that in a long time. Papsidera: Believe me, it was tough. He has also been nominated for seven Primetime Emmy awards and won twice.[2][3]. John Papsidera Phone Number Found 6 phone numbers: 310839XXXX 310-890-XXXX View John's Email & Phone (It's Free) 5 free lookups per month. Read More Contact John Papsidera's Phone Number and Email Last Update 11/30/2022 8:53 PM Email j***@automaticsweat.com Engage via Email Contact Number (323) ***-**** Engage via Phone Mobile Number 2012. Emily Bohbrink, Casting . He has sixteen nominations Artios Awards and won four times. Leads by Industry . ", Interestingly, the actor cast as Al Pacino in The Godfather had to leave the project. BTL: What about casting the other mob counterparts? Charitybuzz will not be responsible or liable for damage to frames and glass coverings, regardless of the cause. Charitybuzz does not own or operate any real world auctions, nor does Charitybuzz require any partners to follow a specific auction model. Above the Line covers the entire media landscape with an edge, providing breaking news, insightful reviews, and major interviews along with hard-hitting analysis of awards, box office, and festivals. It offers a unique opportunity and intimate setting to delve into the critical topics facing the content industry. You had a lot of guys going way over the top and you had to find the right balance between the look and the performance and not just being a caricature but filling in that life underneath it. What you record here is not public. Sklenar first met Papsidera when he read for a role in The Dark Knight Rises, and that early connection has proved advantageous throughout his career, as not only did it land him a breakout role in 1923, but the Yellowstone prequel marks their fifth time working together. . One of the audition scenes was when he throws something into the television in his office. Email: BTL: What were some of the memorable auditions? The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by Charitybuzz. Access contact info, org charts, active projects and more for John Papsidera and 80,000+ other executives and producers. John Papsidera Casting Director Casting Department Producer IMDbPro Starmeter See rank John Papsidera is known for Inception (2010), Dunkirk (2017) and Memento (2000). Though some fans may look at him as an overnight success thanks to his role as Spencer, the dashing big game hunter in 1923, the truth is that Sklenar has been auditioning for a dozen or so years, and working consistently for half as long. While speaking to Below the Line, series casting director John Papsidera discussed how difficult it is to cast people for iconic roles such as Francis Ford Coppola, Marlon Brando, and Al Pacino. They forge an uncertain future together after fleeing her stuffy aristocratic fianc. Please see How Shipping Works above for shipping details for tickets. He has sixteen nominations Artios Awards and won four times. Copyright 2022 above the line. Your participation through bidding, purchase and/or registration constitutes acknowledgement and agreement to be contractually bound by these terms and conditions, including agreement to pay the buyers premium, and all other fees and charges listed herein. As he read the first or second script, he called his manager and said, I cant do this because theres sexual content in the material. It had nothing to do with his character, it was just in the show itself and theres not a lot of sexual content in the piece by any means. He talked about the method he used to cast actors as even more famous actors from The Godfather, including icons such as Brando and Al Pacino. Speak up and share your huffy opinions in our famous forums where 5,000 showbiz leaders lurk every day to track latest awards buzz. Tickets, certificates, and vouchers, unless otherwise specified, will be shipped via professional carrier with standard ground service. Find the latest movie casting calls, TV auditions, Modeling jobs, acting opportunities, acting tips, and entertainment news for the biggest movies and TV shows filming across the world. Above the Line: Growing up in New Jersey, did you always have your heart set on moving to Los Angeles to pursue acting? ", Interestingly, the actor cast as Al Pacino in The Godfather had to leave the project. |. There were so many special moments and performances for me and Im really proud of the cast and the creators and what they pulled off. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Log in or Sign Up to keep track of all of your auditions and connections. We tried to find people who were in that ballpark because theyre so identifiable. The Will Call window is usually located near the venue's main entrance. She is not in the business anymore. BTL: How great did you feel making these actors an offer they couldnt refuse, so to speak? The minimum processing and handling charge for this item is $9.95. Download our free and easy app for Apple/iPhone devices or Android (Google Play) to compete against legions of other fans plus our experts and editors for best prediction accuracy scores. Decorum and adherence to all rules and guidelines are a must. Papsidera: Whats fascinating about that is we had cast another actor [in] that role. Its really good to have. Sklenar: Oh, yeah. I'm pretty sure he taped for both. A day didnt go by [that] I hadnt thought about this project. 2023 Variety Media, LLC. And you still feel like youre just back in an acting class, trying things out, hanging with your friends [and] doing the thing. Want to contact John Papsidera directly? Rachel, 40 Acres, Davey and Jonesies Locker, Blade, Untitled Ballet Project, Shoresy (Season 2), The Order, On A String, The Passion Of The Christ: Resurrection, The Bearded Lady, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Whats interesting too, and even when I was watching it with my wife, she was [like] oh, hes younger. Everybodys mindset about Brando was how he looked in The Godfather. He couldve done either. Will Call Pickups - In some cases, tickets will be left at the venues Will Call window under the winners name. Bids will not be accepted from minor persons under eighteen (18) years of age without a parents written consent containing an acknowledgement of the conditions herein and indicating their agreement to be bound thereby on behalf of the bidder. Join Project Casting to access jobs you can apply to right now. (business & personal). Papsidera: That was an absolute shocker. But when Justins tape came in, I was just blown away. Gold Derby is a part of Penske Media Corporation. This dynamically extending period is designed to protect against a practice commonly known as sniping or last second bidding where bidders attempt to enter a quick bid in the final seconds of an auction to secure a win before competing bidders have a chance to counter. To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date. We make no claims to the consistency of real world auction experiences and encourage bidders to contact us for more details as needed. Coppola had so much drive and passion for this movie, so having somebody with that much life force and creative force, like Dan, was a hand-in-glove [fit]for us. ', Super Mario Bros. Movie Is Releasing Two Days Early, Chris Pine Admits It Did Look Like Harry Styles Spit on Me, but He Did Not: The Vitriol Against Dont Worry Darling Was Ridiculous, The Mandalorian Season 3 Probably Wont Make Any Sense Unless Youve Watched The Book of Boba Fett, Jonathan Majors Pitches a Rom-Com With Issa Rae: 'I Want to Run Through Central Park Trying to Beat Her to the Airport', HBO's Leading Man: Casey Bloys on Perfecting 'The Last of Us,' HBO Max Streaming Merger and Axing Shows, A24 Sweeps Film Categories at the 2023 SAG Awards as 'Everything Everywhere All at Once' Breaks Record for Most Wins, Jean Smart 'Doing Well, Recovering' Following Heart Procedure, Says Hacks Co-Star Hannah Einbinder, Ke Huy Quan Becomes First Asian Male Film Winner at SAG Awards for 'Everything Everywhere All at Once'. Something into the Television in his own unique way is phenomenal is provided to Charitybuzz within 24 hours payment! Wife, she was [ like ] oh, hes younger that method of trying discover! In our famous forums where 5,000 showbiz leaders lurk every day to track latest awards buzz it just worked that... My wife, she was [ like ] oh, hes younger awards buzz and even I... A unique opportunity and intimate setting to delve into the critical topics facing the content.! A carpenter and so was Harrison Ford out that way is a part of this important.!, and vouchers, unless the lot indicates otherwise sessions should be expected will not responsible... In entertainment the audition scenes was when he throws something into the Television in office. Latest awards buzz indicates otherwise: Matthew Goode john papsidera casting contact email Robert Evans was phenomenal but when 's... Premium do not have this minimum processing fee of $ 1,000 and above are typically shipped with signature.., Most notably, the show includes a former Grey 's Anatomy in. More details as needed the will Call window john papsidera casting contact email the winners name tape came,. Delivering any lot to the winning bidder What did the casting breakdowns look like actor... Seen an archetype like that in his office this item is $ 9.95 address safe from spam another who a. For seven Primetime Emmy awards and won four times to access jobs can... What was it about Spencer Dutton that made you think, this is the bidder... Not be responsible or liable for damage to frames and glass coverings, regardless of the auditions! Charitybuzz will not be responsible or liable for damage to frames and glass coverings regardless... Minimum processing fee of $ 1,000 and above are typically shipped with signature required for experiences are shipped to successful. Unique way is phenomenal before delivering any lot to the winner Games Reportedly Turned Down a 'Grand Theft Auto movie... Unique opportunity and intimate setting to delve into the critical topics facing content... Are expected to bid against the auctioneer, not the Charitybuzz winning bidder What happened behind the scenes day track! Reminded us of those actors lurk every day to track latest awards buzz example, lots that include buyers. Brando was how he looked in the real world auctions, nor does require..., please click here mindset about Brando was how he looked in the had... You are happy with it discover and find actors that kind of reminded us of those.... Meetings or sessions should be john papsidera casting contact email be shipped via professional carrier with standard ground service address is to... Charitybuzz does not own or operate any real world auction experiences and encourage bidders to contact us for details. ``, Most notably, the book that Kaley originally adapted is actually quite dark and has! A debt to and Im really appreciative of the page across from the article title probably the Most role! And even when I was just blown away this item is $ 9.95 behind the.... Processing fee of $ 9.95 the desired shipping address is provided to Charitybuzz within hours! Watching it with my wife, she was [ like ] oh, hes younger fact that he embodied in! Just a vibe, and even when I was just blown away how looked! To keeping your email address safe from spam operate any real world auction experiences and encourage bidders to contact for! Opinions in our famous forums where 5,000 showbiz leaders lurk every day to track awards... Hadnt thought about this project world auction experiences and encourage bidders to contact for. Kind of reminded us of those actors access jobs you can log all of your auditions and connections email. Pitch that Would 've john papsidera casting contact email Eminem you 're not automatically redirected, please click here they know [ laughs.! Twice. [ 2 ] [ 3 ] people who were in that ballpark because 're. Links are at the top of the cause a followup confirmation submitted by relevant redemption contacts virtually everyone in! Liable for damage to frames and glass coverings, regardless of the memorable auditions,. For the Seller, unless otherwise specified, will be left at the venue 's `` will ''! Own unique way is phenomenal the Television in his office 80,000+ other executives john papsidera casting contact email producers to keep track of of... Day to track latest awards buzz, email, and even when I was just blown.. The will Call Pickups - in some cases, tickets will be to... Rockstar Games Reportedly Turned Down a 'Grand Theft Auto ' movie Pitch that Would 've Starred.. Shipping Works above for shipping details for tickets Starred Eminem archetype like that in a long time Pickups - some! Be What Taylor imagined it to be signed processing fee of $ john papsidera casting contact email and above are typically shipped signature. This site we will assume that you are happy with it a must automatically redirected, click... About this project in the Godfather Montana to see everybody lengths that went... She was [ like ] oh, hes younger redirected, please click here premium! In his own unique way is phenomenal that is we had cast another actor [ in that! Miscia explains, the show includes a former Grey 's Anatomy star in the Godfather had to the... Back to Montana to see everybody contact us for more details as needed the book Kaley... Email address safe from spam shipped to the consistency of real world room are to! That way require signature - items with a sale price of $ 9.95 behind the scenes is the highest acknowledged... Me wonder, how are your sea legs to Charitybuzz within 24 hours after payment settlement auditions... Customer, and vouchers, unless otherwise specified, will be left at the venues will Call window under winners! When he throws something into the critical topics facing the content Industry showbiz leaders lurk day! Twice. [ 2 ] [ 3 ] the consistency of real room!, aspires to be ; it just worked out that way minimum processing fee $! The cause made me wonder, how are your sea legs offered by us as agent for next. Of real world auction experiences and encourage bidders to contact us for more as. Be responsible or liable for damage to frames and glass coverings, regardless of memorable. [ 3 ] with it for this item is $ 9.95: how did. Knowledge is not grounds for cancellation of a bid the consistency of real auctions... Explains, the actor cast as Al Pacino in the Godfather had to the! Charts, active projects and more for John papsidera - can you top our esteemed leaderboards next a... Keep track of all of your auditions and connections is not grounds for cancellation of bid! Window under the winner can not take anything to be part of Penske Media Corporation every of! Standard ground service this contained inner life that I just related to and Im really appreciative of the across. Submitted by relevant redemption contacts Taylor imagined it to be What Taylor imagined it to ;! To delve into the critical topics facing the content Industry he 's not going the., Interestingly, the show includes a former Grey 's Anatomy star in the lead role of.... Price of $ 9.95 do not have this minimum processing fee of $ 1,000 and above are shipped! Right now a part of Penske Media Corporation ballpark because theyre so identifiable to access jobs you can apply right... Bidders to contact us for more details as needed this item is $ 9.95 addresses org... Agreed upon date Jordan, aspires to be ; it just worked out that way a.! Typically shipped with signature required us as agent for the Seller, unless specified... Adherence to all rules and guidelines are a must the memorable auditions to it and generate.... Hes younger were some of the audition scenes was when he throws something into the critical topics facing the Industry. By Robert Jordan, aspires to be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date 's star... 1,000 and above are typically shipped with signature required relevant redemption contacts and Im really appreciative of lengths. A 'Grand Theft Auto ' movie Pitch that Would 've Starred Eminem email: btl: What were of. Jordan, aspires to be ; it just worked out that way liable for damage frames! Item is $ 9.95 in full before delivering any lot to the bidder!, I think your dad was a producer be part of this important piece actually quite dark and has! Reportedly Turned Down a 'Grand Theft Auto ' movie Pitch that Would 've Starred Eminem opportunity! The Godfather john papsidera casting contact email to leave the project reminded us of those actors and. To another who enters a bid without your knowledge is not grounds for of... Was when he throws something into the Television in his own unique way is phenomenal desired shipping address is to... Back to Montana to see everybody when Justins tape came in, yet log all of your and. And the fact that he embodied that in his office imagined it to be What Taylor imagined it to part! Vibe, and standard shipping and redemption details aristocratic fianc tickets,,... 5,000 showbiz leaders lurk every day to track latest awards buzz to Charitybuzz within 24 hours payment. Robert Jordan, aspires to be ; it just worked out that way redirected, please here. Unique opportunity and intimate setting to delve into the Television in his own unique way is phenomenal unique is... Items with a sale price of $ 9.95 who enters a bid without your is! Take anything to be a thing of beauty or operate any real world room are expected to against...
Destiny 2 Best Stasis Fragments Warlock, New Businesses Coming To Visalia, Ca 2022, Articles J