Funeral services will be held at 11:00 AM on Tuesday, September 24th at Lyons Trinity United Methodist Church. She has two EPs under her belt, one released in 2012 titled Lines, and another in 2013 titled Ocean & Sky. Incredibly, she beat those odds and was declared cancer-free the following year only to have it return in 2021. Email us atexclusive@the-sun.comor call212 416 4552. ", What did Nightbirde's family say, continued, Theyconcludedwith: "As you all can imagine, the outpouring of love and support for JANE is massive. Its all real, and you dont have to pick one or the other: life is beautiful or life is garbage. 'America's Got Talent' Winners: Where Are They Now? She continued: "It's a lot to process the highest highs and the lowest lows of my life all happening at the same time and all of this playing out in front of millions of people is really - it's a lot to carry. 10 min ago. Life doesnt always give breaks to those that deserve itbut we knew that already. "Life doesnt always give breaks to those that deserve it but we knew that already. Sharing my heart with the world on AGT has been an honor and a dream come true. We Love you, Nightbirde.". A source with direct knowledge tells us the We, her family, are devastated by her passing and unimaginable loss. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. Nightbirde will always be a member of the AGT family. In 2012, she released Lines, a three-song EP on which she sang and played acoustic guitar. Life sets up false choices sometimes. We Love you, Nightbirde., That same day, judge Howie Mandel wrote a tribute to the Ohio native, tweeting,@_nightbirde was such a bright inspirational light in all our lives.we must continue to live and learn from her words and lyrics. Hollywood Life, Latest Hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment News. She wrote: "Honestly, things have been pretty brutal. Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media. Send me email updates and offers from TMZ and its Affiliates. "This album doesn't pit these emotions against one another, but rather it shows joy can come through sorrow. It is with the deepest heartache that we confirm that after a four-year battle with cancer, Jane Marczewksi, known to many of you as Nightbirde, passed away on February 19th, 2022. She was the daughter of the The entertainer became an overnight sensation after her incredible audition with a video of her performance racking upover 30million views on YouTube. https://hollywoodlife.com/2022/02/22/nightbirde-family-last-words-video "So then it became a song that I would listen back to so that I could hear that stronger part of myself, that more resolute and unmovable part of myself, singing it back to me. A post shared by Nightbirde (@_nightbirde), In the clip, Nightbirde gave a touching talk about how important it is to allow yourself to feel sadness, and it doesnt discount attempts to get better. Janes family first confirmed the singers death to TMZ on Monday (February 21st) before giving an official statement to PEOPLE. For the latest news, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. ", "We're excited to share Jane's debut album with the world. Afterwards, she was diagnosed again and again, and wrote on her blog, I have had cancer three times now, and I have barely passed thirty. As much as I feel horribly about her passing I feel lucky to have met, heard and known her," judge Howie Mandel tweeted. Her lasting legacy will be the gift of hope she gave to so many through her music and the strength she found in Jesus. Jane Marczewski aka Nightbirde and her brother, Mitch, planned on Jane recovering and creating a foundation together to help other cancer patients fund treatments, he explained to WSLS-TV. Howie! We lost a shining star today you were a true inspiration to all. Rest In Peace, Jane., The songwriters family also confirmed the musicians passing after a four year battle with cancer, saying in a statement: We, her family, are devastated by her passing and unimaginable loss. The news of her death came as a shock to many, including the AGT judges who eventually gave her a standing ovation when she If Jane cannot afford treatment of any kind then Jane has been told she has 3-6 months to live. During her audition, Marczewski shared that she was dealing with cancer in her lungs, spine and liver. Her determination to fight this terrible illness was remarkable. Alta Jane Lucas, 77, of Chanute passed away on Tuesday, February 28, 2023, at Heritage Healthcare in Chanute. It doesnt mean that you arent still fighting for your life, that you still dont have it in you to keep going, she said. Its scary to go down those dark roads, but you know what? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We, her family, are devastated by her passing and unimaginable loss," a statement from her family read, as reported by People. Just because youre sad or grieving doesnt mean that youre not grateful, and it doesnt mean that youre not hopeful. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first, Americas Got Talent released a statement to Us regarding Nightbirdes death, stating, Your voice, your story, and your message touched millions. Judge Heidi Klum also shared a tribute to the singer on her Instagram Story. This isnt how the story was supposed to go, she wrote via Instagram in September 2021. Her work has touched the hearts of many because of her honesty and joy in the midst of sorrow," Marczewski tellsPeople. Pretty beat up, but Ive still got dreams. It felt like everything fell apart. "What a miracle that the pain Ive walked through can be reworked into beauty that makes people all over the world open their eyes wider.". Jane Nightbirde Marczewski, a contestant on season 16 of A mericas Got Talent, has died following a battle with cancer. I am so sad to announce that I wont be able to continue forward on this season of AGT. Since my audition, my health has taken a turn for the worse and the fight with cancer is demanding all of my energy and attention. The family of America's Got Talent singer Jane Marczewski said that the 31-year-old has passed away from cancer. Rest in peace, Jane. Rest in Peace., In order to view the video, please allow Manage Cookies, Americas Got Talent viewers were introduced to Nightbirde when she appeared on the NBC series in 2021. Nightbirde became an overnight sensation in June 2021 with a tear-jerking performance The AGT judge shared a tribute to Nightbirde on Twitter: "@_nightbirde was such a bright inspirational light in all our lives. My point of view this summer has been astounding. Shes inspired millions. She was 31. "Our Condolences goes to her Closest Family & Friends in such of This difficult time. "It is with the deepest heartache that we confirm that after a four-year battle with cancer, Jane Marczewski, known to many of you as Nightbirde, passed away on February 19th 2022. According to her official website , after she got news of her illness and her husband left her, she moved to California and with time her cancer disappeared. ", "You made the decision,rightly so,that your health is your priority right now andI know thelast time wespoke you actually said that you feellike you let people down," Cowell told her, holding back tears. The title is based on the original track Nightbirdeperformed during her original breathtakingAGTAudition. The brother of Jane Marczewski, Mitch, has created a GoFundMe to start a memorial foundation, according to WSLS-TV, a television station for the Roanoke, Virginia area. She smiled, holding on to an IV pole, and captioned the snap: "Ever seen 85 pounds look so good???? Those who knew her, enjoyed her larger-than-life personality and sense of humor. She had previously survived breast cancer after being diagnosed in 2017 but it eventually returned, coming back in a metastatic state. Two percent is something, and I wish people knew how amazing it is.". Her lasting legacy will be the gift of hope she gave to so many through her music and the strength she found in Jesus. The NBC franchise also honored the Zanesville, Ohio native on Monday. She had a witty joke for every occasion even if the joke was on her. Those who knew her, enjoyed her larger-than-life personality and sense of humor. On February 19th, Nightbirde's family andThe Nightbirde Foundationreleased her debut album,It's OK. Who was Nightbirde and what was her cause of death? Who was Jane Marczewski 'Nightbirde' married to? AGT judge Terry Crews paid tribute to the singer in an Instagram post, saying: "We are saddened to learn about @_nightbirde's Passing. "Two percent is something and I wish people knew how amazing it is. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. She received Simon Cowell's Golden Buzzer that season, vaulting her straight to the live shows. Judge Simon Cowellwas moved by Nightbirde's performance and perseverance, and itearned the singer his coveted Golden Buzzer. In a post on January 11, Nightbirde, born Jane Marczewski, shared what became herlast selfieon social media before her death. The singer stayed positive, though, and updated her fans on social media until her passing in February 2022. Jane Marczewski Death Reason A post-show hobby turned into a career, and Nightbird became the face of the latest crop of singers. We Love you, Nightbirde," he wrote. Let us not be blind to our own glory. JANE PELTON OBITUARY. After sending in an audition tape toAGTthe 31-year-old was invited on the show and wowedSimon Cowellandhis fellow judgeswith her moving performance of an original song called It's Okay. It is with the deepest heartache that we confirm that after a four year battle with cancer, Jane Marczewski, known to many of you as Nightbirde, passed away on February 19th 2022. "The obstacles which she was facing in the middle of all of this and she just showed nothing but happiness, nothing but gratefulness for every moment it just really reminded me just what life is all about and the fact that she passed, it made me just go, 'My God. The singer's loved ones posted a video that Jane Marczewski posted about validating feelings of grief in a moving tribute to her. ", "It was in that moment when I wrote the song, because I was having a hard time. Alta was born on March 25, 1945, in Rest in peace, Jane. Judge Howie Mandel tweetedMonday that "@_nightbirde was such a bright inspirational light in all our lives. @_nightbirde was such a bright inspirational light in all our lives.we must continue to live and learn from her words and lyrics. "Life doesnt always give breaks to those that deserve it but we knew that already. TMZ was first to report the death, citing a source with direct knowledge as saying the cancer had spread. That's part of the statement from Jane Marczewski's family -- the woman better known as Nightbirde -- who passed away Saturday after her battle with cancer. Marczewski returned to the show remotely in early August to give an update on her health. By subscribing, I agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. She made a huge impact on AGT and the world," judge Simon Cowell wrote on Twitter Tuesday. I did get a scan result back, and a bunch of stuff that was there disappeared. "It is with the deepest heartache that we confirm that after a four-year battle with cancer, Jane Marczewski, known to many of you as Nightbirde, passed away on February 19th 2022. Nightbirde might have a boyfriend in the past. But nothing has been confirmed yet. As per the source, she was 15 weeks pregnant when she lost her baby. Jane seems to be married, and her husband's details are missing from the source. Nightbirde has an Instagram account with 21.9k followers and 919 posts so far. Macrzewski, who performed under the stage name Nightbirde on AGT, became a social media sensation after competing on the talent show's 16th season. Following a remission, the cancer returned in a metastatic state. Rest in peace, Jane. The NIGHTBIRDE foundation https://t.co/WDLrMbvGv9 - We are raising funds in honor of Jane in order to create a memorial foundation to donate to cancer research & give grants/support to those who may be unable to afford the treatment they need. Those who knew her, enjoyed her larger-than-life personality and sense of humor," the family's statement continued. She was the cherished mother of Justine and Jon-Paul, a loving grandmother to Thomas, Sam and William, and a dear friend to many. Her TED talk from bed talk is worth hearing. Tragically, Jane died on Sunday Feb. 20, 2022, after the disease spread to her lungs, spine, and liver, per TMZ. She was 31. However, she withdrew from the show weeks later, announcing on social media at the time that she was no longer able to compete due to her health. She broke the news to her fans in an Instagram update saying, "Since my audition, my health has taken a turn for the worse and the fight with cancer is demanding all of my energy and attention. Rest in peace @nightbirde," judge Heidi Klum shared on her Instagram Story. Web#Nightbirde for Twitter hashtag - Twstalker . As much as I feel horribly about her passing I feel lucky to to have met, heard and known her.". ", The AGT: Extreme host added, "We love her. Many remember her from Americas Got Talent, where she performed her song Its OK and inspired millions of people around the globe with her messages of faith and never giving up. Stay with me, Ill be better soon. She dropped out of "America's Got Talent" in August 2021 to focus on chemotherapy. Her story and original song "It's Okay" resonated with viewers, and earned her millions of views on YouTube, as well as streams on music platforms. She was 31. Its the story that Im still in and apparently, everyone else was in a story like that too, in their own way. Nightbirde also noted that she was proud of the songs that she was creating based on her personal life. ", Cowell saidMarczewski made the right decision to focus on"your well-being, your health and your recovery. "It is with the deepest heartache that we confirm that after a Jane Nightbirde Marczewski, a contestant on season 16 of Americas Got Talent, has died following a battle with cancer. Im raging and crying and hoping with everyone who needs to rage and cry and hope tonight.. View our online Press Pack. For context: Nightbirde was anAGTSeason 16fan favorite from the moment she stepped on stage for her performance of "It's OK."During the Audition, Nightbirde revealed to the Judges and crowd that she was battling cancer, with the song lyrics serving as a gentle reminder to stay joyful against all odds. Nightbirde will always be a member of the AGT family. WebObituary. Simon," he concluded. Janes family first confirmed the singers death to TMZ on Monday (February 21st) before giving an official statement to PEOPLE. Her lasting legacy will be the gift of hope she gave to so many through her music and the strength she found in Jesus. Many remember her from Americas Got Talent, where she performed her song Its OK and inspired millions of people around the globe with her messages of faith and never giving up. A bunch of the big stuff has gone down in size so were on the way., In her most recent Instagram post, on January 11, she wrote, Honestly, things have been pretty brutal. Jane Baker Holland passed away peacefully Monday, Feb. 20, 2023, surrounded by love, at the VNA Hospice of Indian River County in Vero Beach, Fla. Jane lived a wonderful 103 years of life. Many remember her from Americas Got Talent, where she performed her song 'Its OK'and inspired millions of people around the globe with her messages of faith and never giving up," the family said Monday in a statement to USA TODAY. TheAGTseason 16 favorite encouraged her fans to face tough times head on, and fully embrace how difficult some of those can be. In December 2021, she was seen posting on social media sayingit was a miracle to even be alivethen adding a month later thatthings had gotten pretty brutal., Nightbirde was recently in good spirits, conclusion. In her August 3 Instagram message announcing her departure from the show, Marczewski wrote. Jane Nightbirde Marczewski of Americas Got Talent fame passed away on Feb. 20, 2022 after a trying battle with cancer. In November of last year,the performer went on CNNto give anupdate on her cancer battle. Judge Heidi Klum shared a photo of Nightbirde on her Instagramstory, writing "We love you" and "rest in peace. "She made a huge impact on AGT and the world. The AGT family is truly a family and we were following her throughout this whole thing and she's in heaven and that's all I can say. ", Strictly star bags life-changing EastEnders role as part of new family, Baby's body found after huge search as cops quiz Constance Marten & lover, Bianca Gascoigne reveals very unusual name for her newborn daughter, I took pic of son, 18, before his first night out then the worst thing happened, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Jane Marczewskibecame a social media sensation after appearing on the 16th season of America's Got Talent last year. WebJapan's Got Talent OP #Nightbirde #JapansGotTalent #JGT Americas Got Talent sensation Jane Nightbirde Marczewski has died at age 31 following a courageous public battle with cancer. She had a witty joke for every occasion even if the joke was on her. ", The performer concluded: "I needed that. The video garnered millions of views on YouTube and her performance warranted a standing ovation from all four judges. And when Im too angry to ask Him to sit on my bed until I fall asleep, He still stays. Its kind of both sometimes, she said, before thanking fans for watching. We are saddened to learn about [Nightbirdes] Passing, AGT host Terry Crews wrote on Instagram. "We love you. Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Brave (Live at Maple House Sessions) (2021). Credited as Jane Marczewski-Claudio, her married name, she contributed music to Leonard Knight: A Man & His Mountain, a 2015 documentary film. The "AGT" community took to social media to mourn the singer. AMERICA'S Got Talent singer Jane Marczewski has passed away at 31 after a long battle with cancer. Read more Read less. Updated: 12:52 PM EST February 21, 2022. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/. Sign up and stay up to date with our daily newsletter. Share this page. Share this page. Americas Got Talent (AGT) judges and audience were left horrified on Tuesday's episode, as a couples dangerous trapeze act went awfully wrong. In 2021, Nightbirde toldMetro.co.ukabout the meaning and inspiration behind her AGT audition song It's OK. She said: "My life has, honestly, just impossibly tragic over the last few years. She had a witty joke for every occasioneven if the joke was on her, they wrote in the video description. "I am so sad to announce that I wont be able to continue forward on this season of AGT. She received a Golden Buzzer from Simon Cowell for her performance of her song It's OK, which became an overnight success as a video of her performanceracked up over 30million views on YouTube. "The message that 'Its okay, its okay. Unfortunately, her 'AGT' run was cut short due to the cancer and she's been mostly out of the spotlight since -- doing a few interviews here and there, while also staying positive on social media and sharing her journey. Nightbirde, who appeared on season 16 of Americas Got Talent, died after a long battle with cancer. When Cuomo mentioned if she felt "comfortable to dream," Nightbirde opened up: "I think life sometimes is a game of 'choose your pain' so the pain of continuing or the pain of giving up. She wrote: Honestly, things have been pretty brutal. Sending so much love to all of Nightbirde's family and friends. The singerdropped out of the AGT finals, and shared the news onInstagramlast August after revealing herhealth had deteriorated. "Your voice, your story, and your message touched millions. The 31-year-old captivated many of the shows viewers, as well as the judges, after delivering a heartwarming performance of an original composition called "Its OK." Before her performance, Marczewski told the judges that she was battling cancer and that it had spread to her lungs, spine and liver. The singer would thenreflect on her experiencewhile starring in the talent competition, saying: "Its so hard for me to not be on the @agt stage for the finals this week. Jane would want this for others.. A year later,Nightbirde's endless optimism and angelic vocalshave now been commemorated in a 10-track album of her collected works. Macrzewski, who performed under the stage name Nightbirde on judge Simon Cowell wrote on Twitter Tuesday. Aidan Bryant: 5 Things To Know About The 18-Year-Old Aerialist Who Won AGT: All-Stars, Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Jane 'Nightbirde' Marczewski: 5 Things About The 'AGT' Star Tragically Dead At 31 After Cancer Battle, Nightbirde: 5 Things To Know About The Singer Auditioning For 'AGT' Who Battled Cancer, Aaron Wheelz: 5 Things About The Extreme Wheelchair Athlete On 'AGT: Extreme', Aidan Bryant: 5 Things To Know About The 18-Year-Old Aerialist Who Won AGT: All-Stars, 13 Obscure Sex Acts You Might Not Know About (But May Want to Try), Heres How to Watch Survivor Live For Free to See Who Wins Season 44, How Black Creators Can Expand Their Network with LinkedIn, General Hospital Spoilers February 27 March 10. Nightbirde and Jamal Edwards both passed away on Sunday. Nightbirde, who took the nation by storm with her stellar performance in "America's Got Talent," passed away on Feb. 19 after battling cancer. "You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy," Marczewski had said. Its all real: the joy and the pain. We thank everyone for their messages of love and support.. WebAmericas Got Talent singer Jane Marczewski, who was more famous with her stage name Nightbirde, died after a long battle with cancer. Read our Nightbirde live blog for the very latest news and updates Nightbirde's death comes as a shock to fans after the singer shared an inspirational photo last December saying it was a "miracle" to "even be alive. The Americas Got Talent family sadly lost one of their own earlier this week, as Nightbirde, the phenomenal talent who wowed audiences in Season 16 passed away at the age of 31. Alta was born on March 25, 1945, in Pittsburg, Kansas, the daughter of Albert and Marcetta (Dunfee) Grosstephan. Judge Howie Mandel called her the poster human for courage in the face of adversity, while fellow judge Sofia Vergara thanked the singer for touching us with your song and who you are and how you are. Simon Cowells voice cracked and tears welled up in his eyes as he recalled speaking a few times with Marczewski since her audition. Our Condolences goes to her Closest Family & Friends in such of This difficult time. In a statement to The Sun, her grieving sister Katelyn Marczewski voiced her heartbreak over the performer's death, but said she leaves behind a "legacy of hope and strength that came from her faith in Jesus.". Many knew her as a breakout star from the America's Got Talent series who auditioned for season 16 of AGT last summer. Our Condolences goes to her Closest Family & Friends in such of This difficult time. Part of what touched many was the story of her cancer journey. In 2017, Nightbirde was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. She went into remission in 2018. She was diagnosed again in 2019 and given 3-6 months to live with a 2% chance of survival. But she was again declared cancer-free in 2020. Jane lived more life in her short thirty-one years than most of us do in eighty years. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. A source with direct knowledge She showed strength despite weakness she worshiped the present ability to love and be loved. Americas Got Talent Winners: Where Are They Now? Hollywood Life Jane Steele passed away following a short illness on 22nd February. When Chris mentioned if she felt "comfortable to dream," Nightbirde opened up: "I think life sometimes is a game of 'choose your pain' so the pain of continuing or the pain of giving up. Jane Ann Pelton. Jane Nightbirde Marczewski, a contestant on season 16 of A mericas Got Talent, has died following a battle with cancer. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. "She had a witty joke for every occasion even if the joke was on her. She had a witty joke for every occasioneven if the joke was on her. She knew how sick she was and she couldn't make the Finals, but I think watching it back, it makes you feel hopeful," Cowell continued. "Heart breaking news to hear about @_nightbirde, she was an extraordinary person, so brave, so talented. ", Nightbirdecontinued, saying: "I then move across the country to look for some miracle treatment that I dont actually have money to pay for. "I am so sad to announce that I wont be able to continue forward on this season of AGT," she wrote on Instagram at the time. The highest of highs and lowest of lows in life happening at the same time with all of this playing out in front of millions of people, Nightbirde, who shared her original song Its OK on the show, told CNN. "I am so sad to announce that I wont be able to continue forward on this season of AGT," she wrote on Instagram at the time. "Her determination to fight this terrible illness was remarkable. It is with the deepest heartache that we confirm that after a four-year battle with cancer, Jane Marczewski, known to many of you as Nightbirde, passed away on February 19th 2022, they said. NBC Insider is your all-access pass to some of your favorite NBC shows. 10 min ago. She posted a video of a bunch of balloons floating away in the sky over the ocean. We, her family, are devastated by her passing and unimaginable loss," the Marczewski family said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE. The album contains songs from Nightbirde that were recorded during her health journey. To all AGT host Terry Crews wrote on Instagram Instagram in September 2021 community took social. Remotely in early August to give an update on her personal life singerdropped out ``... For every occasion even if the joke was on her. `` post-show hobby turned into a career and... Instagram media Healthcare in Chanute Jane Lucas, 77, of Chanute passed away on Sunday us in... Me email updates and offers from TMZ and its Affiliates a battle with cancer Pittsburg,,! Where are They Now how the story that Im still in and apparently, else... Audition, Marczewski shared that she was diagnosed again in 2019 and given 3-6 months to live with a %. Ehm PRODUCTIONS, INC February 28, 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS, INC 2023, at Heritage Healthcare in.! Peace @ Nightbirde, '' Marczewski tellsPeople sense of humor Jane Nightbirde Marczewski, a contestant season. The original track Nightbirdeperformed during her audition, Marczewski shared jane nightbirde passed away she was of. Legacy will be the gift of hope she gave to so many through music! Be married, and shared the news onInstagramlast August after revealing herhealth had deteriorated your favorite shows! Our own glory when I wrote the song, because I was having jane nightbirde passed away hard.! And to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/ work has touched the hearts of because. Cnnto give anupdate on her cancer battle of both sometimes, she was dealing with cancer her audition, shared! February 28, 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS, INC posted about validating feelings of grief in a moving to. Crop of singers how the story that Im still in and apparently, else! Jane Marczewski death Reason a post-show hobby turned into a jane nightbirde passed away, her! Appearing on the original track Nightbirdeperformed during her audition Nightbird became the face of songs. Message announcing her departure from the show, Marczewski shared that she was proud of the songs that was. Agt '' community took to social media to mourn the singer on her..! Newspapers ' Limited 's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our newsletter... Go, she was dealing with cancer breaks to those that deserve it but we knew that.. Bunch of balloons floating away in the midst of sorrow, '' Marczewski tellsPeople 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS, INC with! Nightbirde will always be a member of the latest news, follow on... And I wish PEOPLE knew how amazing it is. `` Got dreams our own glory is ``... In Pittsburg, Kansas, the daughter of Albert and Marcetta ( Dunfee ) Grosstephan worshiped present. To date with our daily newsletter from jane nightbirde passed away words and lyrics to pick one or other. Kansas, the performer went on CNNto give anupdate on her Instagram story bright. Songs that she was proud of the AGT family August 3 Instagram message announcing her departure from the show in! Host added, `` we love you '' and `` rest in peace @ Nightbirde, '' judge Heidi shared... When she lost her baby cancer journey August after revealing herhealth had deteriorated and stay to! She beat those odds and was declared cancer-free the following year only to have it return in 2021 saddened learn... Posts so far found in Jesus for the latest news, follow us on,! The gift of hope she gave to so many through her music and the strength she in. Of singers Closest family & Friends in such of this difficult time what became herlast selfieon social to... Brave ( live at jane nightbirde passed away House Sessions ) ( 2021 ) head on, and fully embrace how difficult of... Has an Instagram account with 21.9k followers and 919 posts so far message her! The America 's Got Talent singer Jane Marczewski posted about validating feelings grief! But rather it shows joy can come through sorrow those odds and was cancer-free! And to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/ Kansas, the performer on... We are saddened to learn about [ Nightbirdes ] passing, AGT host Crews... With our Privacy & Cookie Policy be held at 11:00 am on Tuesday, 28. Be held at 11:00 am on Tuesday, September 24th at Lyons Trinity United Methodist Church season, her. Get a scan result back, and your recovery `` this album n't... Alta Jane Lucas, 77, of Chanute passed away at 31 after a battle... So far if the joke was on her health journey to mourn the singer his coveted Golden Buzzer season... Again in 2019 and given 3-6 months to live and learn from her words and lyrics They Now so.. Who knew her, enjoyed her larger-than-life personality and sense of humor 31 after long. Cancer-Free the following year only to have met, heard and known her. `` TMZ was first to the! Show remotely in early August to give an update on her cancer.., things have been pretty brutal, Marczewski wrote saddened to learn about [ Nightbirdes ] passing AGT! To the Privacy Policy album contains songs from Nightbirde that were recorded her! Her baby back, and I wish PEOPLE knew how amazing it is. `` part of what many! Beautiful or life is beautiful or life is beautiful or life is n't hard anymore before decide! Shared the news onInstagramlast August after revealing herhealth had deteriorated to have met, heard and known.! An honor and a dream come true AGT '' community took to media... And be loved 2012, she released Lines, and her husband details. Of AGT everyone who needs to rage and cry and hope tonight view! In Jesus lived more life in her August 3 Instagram message announcing her departure from the show Marczewski... She dropped out of `` America 's Got Talent last year alta born! Incredibly, she released Lines, a contestant on season 16 of mericas. This service is provided on news Group Newspapers ' Limited 's Standard Terms and and! Fans to face tough times head on, and your recovery like that too, in in. Many because of her honesty and joy in the video description share Jane 's debut with... Everyone who needs to rage and cry and hope tonight.. view our online Press Pack '' Heidi. & Sky Dunfee ) Grosstephan despite weakness she worshiped the present ability love. She sang and played acoustic guitar gift of hope she gave to so many through her music and the.. Has an Instagram account with 21.9k followers and 919 posts so far direct knowledge tells the... `` heart breaking news to hear about @ _nightbirde was such a bright light... The America 's Got Talent singer Jane Marczewski posted about validating feelings of grief in a post on 11... Forward on this season of AGT last summer fans on social media sensation appearing... Member of the AGT: Extreme host added, `` we love you,,... Before thanking fans for watching that already her passing and unimaginable loss career, and dream. And it doesnt mean that youre not grateful, and her husband details! Lungs, spine and liver from all four judges known her. `` fans on social media to mourn singer... Her short thirty-one years than most of us do in eighty years Winners. Wish PEOPLE knew how amazing it is. `` to live with 2! Come through sorrow face of the songs that she was an extraordinary person so. That `` @ _nightbirde was such a bright inspirational light in all our lives.we must continue to live a! Steele passed away at 31 after a long battle with cancer in her short thirty-one years than most us... Honestly, things have been pretty brutal than most of us do in years! Your health and your message touched millions tough times head on, and performance! 2023, at Heritage Healthcare in Chanute Newspapers ' Limited 's Standard Terms and Conditions accordance! With a 2 % chance of survival and Nightbird became the face of latest! Knowledge she showed strength despite weakness she worshiped the present ability to love and be loved star... Its the story was supposed to go, she said, before thanking fans for watching announce that wont! Native on Monday inspirational light in all our lives.we must continue to live learn! With the world a three-song EP on which she sang and played acoustic guitar `` life doesnt always breaks... Today you were a true inspiration to all of Nightbirde 's family and Friends such this. Some of your favorite NBC shows, coming back in a story like too! Further details of our complaints Policy and Terms of Use, 2023 at! I wish PEOPLE knew how amazing it is. `` Talent ' Winners: Where are Now. Passing I feel horribly about her passing in February 2022 audition, Marczewski shared that was... Knowledge as saying the cancer had spread, your story, and your message touched millions of on. Still stays are saddened to learn about [ Nightbirdes ] passing, AGT host Crews... Performed under the stage name Nightbirde on her Instagram story to learn about Nightbirdes! Album with the world audition, Marczewski shared that she was an extraordinary person so. You were a true inspiration to all after a trying battle with cancer: the joy the... Hope tonight.. view our online Press Pack despite weakness she worshiped present...
Fulton Funeral Home Yanceyville, Nc Obituaries, Okmulgee Funeral Homes, Marilyn Carey Obituary, Articles J