You will be able to activate the card soon afterwards. Phone. Keep following the on-screen instructions until the card is activated. At the bottom, tap Add to Wallet. Follow these steps: Thats it. Log on to online banking. Pay with your ScotiaCard the same way as you would a credit card. [contact-form-7 id . For any kind of doubt or misunderstanding please feel free to contact us. Bareillycollege.org platform provides the most recent Job notification, Admit Card, Exam details etc. You should use it straight away and discard your old card securely. Mobile Banking app:Our app is available to Online Banking customers with a UK personal account and valid registered phone number. I have reported my credit card as lost or stolen. If your card doesn't have this, call the customer service number provided on the back of the card. You can view your card details and view your PIN in our Mobile Banking app. Also, in order for this method to work, you must have a previously established pin. 4. At the top right, tap your Profile picture Wallet. If you need a reminder of your PIN you can view it in the Mobile Banking or request a new PIN if you need to. We use the latest security technology to keep you, your personal details and your money safe when banking online. Opens in a new browser tab. If your Halifax card doesn't support contactless, we'll upgrade it at your next renewal if your account is eligible. Call us toll free at 800-236-3838. I've forgotten my debit card PIN. Mobile Banking:Mobile Banking is available to Online Banking customers. You cannot use a debit card after it has expired. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To report a lost or stolen debit card, please call (800) 500-1044. Lost or stolen debit card? You can use secure Face ID or Touch ID to sign in to our app, We automatically sign you out after a short amount of time if there is no activity. However, if you are new to the Bank or a new debit MasterCard member, your PIN will be provided in a separate notification mailed to you a few days later with directions on how to activate your card. Sign Video services are also available if youre Deaf and use British Sign Language. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC. I'm not registered for Online Banking, can you tell me more about the service? Activate Your New Card. Opens in a new browser tab. Please Enter to access social media links. Lines are open 8am 8pm, seven days a week. There are a number of reasons why your transaction may have been declined, these could be: If youre using your card to pay for something online or over the phone, your transaction may have been declined because: If youre still having difficulty then please get in touch: Debit cards If you already have an arranged overdraft then well review the limit at least once every 12 months. We use fraud detection systems to highlight unusual spending patterns, We ask for your Password and MI at every sign in. The debit card offers great offers and rewards for shopping offline and online. Why is my arranged overdraft being reduced? Spot the 'Debit Card' section. It's safe, simple and secure. Launch the web browser and visit this website to activate the Scotiabank debit card. In other words, Reaping Digital Dividends not only requires better connectivity, but also complementary factors that allow governments, firms and individuals to make the most out of it. 19 July 2009 at 3:52PM. Under card management choose, "activate card". Over the phone. Camping stoves. I bought some flights yesterday using Clarity, box popped up saying needed to verify identity. The card allows zero liability as it covers all your online and offline purchases and protects against any unauthorized debits. You can also get an instant reminder of your PIN in the Mobile Banking app by following a few simple steps. Lost or stolen debit card? You may open a bank account through some of the following steps: Start the application process with your bank. See how to add your card to a digital wallet. This is how to activate your debit card online: Log in to the internet banking portal of your bank. The agent will also guide you through several safety precautions to keep your card secure and prevent fraudulent transactions. Select 'Credit cards' followed by the option Activate credit card. With the new Republic Bank OneCard Visa Debit, your transactions are now safer and more secure with Chip and PIN technology. How can I activate my debit card? Please Enter to access social media links. Its possible that some banks like Halifax have decided to use online contactless for all their transactions on new cards (Unless online is not possible). Credit cards You must have an existing PIN to activate your card this way. I had someone who found their card while I was still on the . 31 Related Question Answers Found Select the account you want to activate the card for. Mother's Maiden Name. If you want a new card and PIN, remember to select both options when ordering a replacement online. Reported before 5pm Monday to Friday your card details will be available the next day, Reported after 5pm Monday to Thursday - your card details will be available within two days. #2. Once the call is connected, you can ass the customer service representative to activate your Scotiabank debit card for you. The only real way to know if the card is an offline card is to buy a magnetic stripe reader, swipe the card into a word document and check the service card. Date of Birth. If you're already registered with Online Banking you . Calls to 03 numbers are charged at no more than local rate. Just like you have activated the debit card, you can also activate your Scotiabank credit card or ScotiaLine (credit line) online. If you have questions about how your Chip Card works and how it provides an extra layer of protection, read through this section. If you're calling from abroad or would prefer not to use the 0345 number, call us on +44 (0)113 242 1984. After normal business hours call 1-888-297-3416 if you are inside the US. If you need to order a new debit card or reorder a debit card, you may contact us at 866.710.5778 or visit any branch for assistance. You cant activate it online and must connect with an official agent for the activation process. Lines are open 8am 8pm, seven days a week. Take note of our overseas number to call in an emergency: Flexible enough to use for everyday shopping and larger one-off items. Simply log in, go to Customer Service / Self Service, and find the option for debit card activation. If you havent received your card, then please contact us: Debit cards The only real way to know if the card is an offline card is to buy a magnetic stripe reader, swipe the card into a word document and check the service card. Copy number Activating a Visa Credit Card is easy. Its a good idea to keep a track of your transactions to make sure you have enough money in your account to cover them and avoid going overdrawn or over your credit limit. How can I change my arranged overdraft limit? Minimum operating systems apply, so check the App Store or Google Play for details. Obtain both . How to activate new debit card | Generate new ATM Pin | SBI sms pin generation |How to activate new sbi debit cardsms pin verification. Next, enter continue and wait for a verification form to load. Keep the card in the terminal throughout the transaction, or the transaction will be canceled. Use it worldwide, wherever you see the Visa symbol. Terms and conditions apply. New cardholders can earn an initial bonus of 100,000 miles for spending $20,000 in the first 12 months or 50,000 miles for spending $3,000 in the first 3 months. Halifax Credit Union is a leading commercial bank with over 50 banking locations. It always helps to keep your receipts as we may ask you for them. Method 1Method 1 of 3:Calling to Activate the Card. Opens in a new browser tab. Need help activating your Activate Halifax credit card online? Visit the Halifax Facebook page. In fact, here are the three steps I recommend you take when you are issued a brand new debit card. Maybe there's something wrong with what you've bought. Manage how your cards are used, report your card lost or stolen and view your PIN online. You'll need to have your credit card to hand; we'll need details from the card as well as some of your personal information to complete the activation. The customer support team is very helpful and guides well. You can view your card details in the Mobile Banking app helpful if youve had to order a replacement card or just dont have it to hand. Halifax Credit Union has joined forces with the Allpoint Network. Here are some ways to activate your ATM card. It is possible the card that arrived is the original one (if so it took a month to arrive), but the issue date is 1/21 so I think its the replacement card. Next, select the cards that you wish to activate. Now enter your 15-digit AmEx (American Express) or 16-digit VISA credit card or ScotiaLine number. The process is really simple and has the same prerequisites. The best credit card for travel rewards is the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card . When can I view my card details in the app? Find a location near you > Convenient & Secure Banking On The Go. If the merchant does not have chip-enabled terminals like the one below, you can continue to swipe your card. Now enter your 16-digit Scotiabank debit card number in the given field. When you can view your credit card details in the app depends on when you reported your card as lost or stolen: If you have ordered a replacement debit card, your card details can be seen in the app the following day. Once you've activated your card you will be . Call 0345 720 3040 (Lines open 8am 8pm, seven days a week). Our Business Debit Card gives you a simple and cost-effective way to settle your day-to-day expenses and is free from annual fees. If you have more than one active card, choose the card you want to view then select View card details again. If you think your current PIN has been compromised you shouldrequest a new PIN online straight away. Founded in 1832 in Halifax, Scotiabank is one of the top-tier banks in Canada. You can call us on0345 720 3040, or if you're calling from abroad, you can call us on+44 (0)113 242 1984. All Halifax debit card customers with online banking will be able to earn up to 15% cashback from the end of September under its Cashback Extras scheme, but only from selected retailers. Contactless enabled cards will be sent for all eligible accounts unless you have previously opted out of contactless. Terms and conditions apply. This will allow you to use your card details to purchase things online or over the phone whilst waiting for your new card to arrive. If you need assistance when the bank is closed, please call the after hours hotline at (434) 676-2666 and press option 2. To request for a debit card, you can opt for the following modes: Option 1: through phone banking. Part 1 Acquiring Your ATM card 1 Acquire your ATM card. Reply! If you use Online Banking or Mobile Banking (including the mobile app), you can activate your debit card immediately when it arrives. Step by step process of new SBI Debit card pin activation through internet banking. The transaction will activate your new card. Select the option If you don't have a Scotiabank debit card, press the link . 9740322. If you'd prefer, you can call us to request a replacement: For a debit card and/or PIN - call 0345 720 3040 (Lines open 7am - 11pm, seven days a week). To activate your card over the phone, call the toll-free number listed on the card sticker. The old account may be dormant. Choose the right type of accounts (checking, student, etc.) Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Halifax Card Number. Sometimes the number appears on a sticker on the front of your new debit card. Activate your new card at an ATM by making a deposit or withdrawal. how to activate new debit card halifax. More about digital wallets. This is an added security measure and is likely to happen if you use your contactless card several times in a row. Then select 'Manage card' on the bottom right of the app. Ensure your contact details are up to date so we can contact you if we are concerned there may be fraudulent activity on your account -. Then activate your debit card one of these ways: Make a deposit or withdrawal at any U.S. Bank ATM. In July 2019, there were 97.3 million debit cards and 61.9 million credit cards issued in the UK. In fact, here are the three steps I recommend you take when you are issued a brand new debit card. You can call Scotiabanks customer service team at 1-800-472-6842 toll-free on a business day between 8 AM ET to 10 PM ET. Scotiabank bills itself as Canadas most international bank due to its acquisitions all across the globe. Manage your account safely and securely on the . In Online Banking: log on to Online Banking click 'Chat with us' on the right-hand side of the screen; ask to activate your new credit card and follow the steps. Find out more information in ourCashback Extras frequently asked questions. Members have surcharge-free access to thousands of ATMs across the country. You can also view your new card details in our Mobile Banking app up to 60 days before your old credit card expires, and up to 30 days before your old debit card expires. Select ATM & Debit Card Services to request a new or replacement debit card. Take another form of payment in case of emergency. If they cant help you, please call us on 0345 720 3040 or +44 113 242 1984 if you're calling from outside the UK. Reporting a lost or stolen debit card. Box 2097, Universal City, Texas 78148-2097. Credit Save trees, time, and peace of mind with free and secure eStatements. Lost or stolen debit card? You will then be given the option to go paper-free and set up a Direct Debit. Opens in a new browser tab. When can I view my card details in the app? It's definitely the number you call to activate a Halifax Card. Opens in a new browser tab. I called it and it appears to be a credit card activation line. If you do not know or are unsure of your PIN you can view it in our mobile app. We want to make sure your current account meets your needs, so we review arranged overdraft limits at least once every 12 months. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. I am having difficulty signing in to Online Banking. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Step 6: Your debit card arrives. Lines are open 8am 8pm, seven days a week. . Halifax to hit current account customers with 20% price rise in . Replaced debit card- nationwide - The Student Room Activate your account - Lloyds Bank Learn more about your limit. 24 February 2019 at 7:52PM. Request a replacement. Find an ATM for your bank. Select card Choose the card you need to activate. Activate your new card at an ATM by making a deposit or withdrawal. Opens in a new browser tab. Lines are open 8am 8pm, seven days a week. This will display your 16 digit card number. 1. Halifax Cancel Credit Card. Why has my card transaction been declined? Halifax Credit Card Activate Online:This video will show you how to activate Halifax credit card account online. Some banks send the PIN number first. You can choose a new number that's easier to remember. Halifax are telling me the only way they will issue activation codes is by royal mail, they consider it secure and reliable. And, having been through multiple expired debit cards, I can tell you there are a few things you should do. When you register for Online Banking youll have been given or chosen a username, this is required to sign in. Your card has expired Check the expiry date on your card, we'll issue you with a new card before your existing card expires. Image of . You can activate the additional card online, by calling the number on the credit card sticker or you can pop into your local branch. It doesn't matter how short of a time it is. However, it doesn't work automatically like normal cashback on a credit card, as you need to activate each deal. Open the Google Pay app . Stephanie rose to fame with her overlooked roles in Magic Max and was You may have heard the name George Davidson, or his online moniker GeorgeNotFound, on your social media feeds. Sign in to our app. Call the automated number on the card. Meet your business needs,learn more about our cash management solutions. Our staff can also discuss any other queries you may have about your new credit card, including any services that you may benefit from. Once ordered you'll receive a new card within 5 working days, depending on the type of card you have ordered. Well cancel your card and send you a replacement. The best gas, electric, and paralytic October 14, 2020. Using the service could mean that we can return a payment back to your debit card, if there has been a problem. I'm unable to make a payment from my savings account. Please check your expiry date. Add any text here or remove it. Terms and conditions apply. Opens in a new browser tab. Oct 14, 2019 - We show you the best possible easy procedure for Halifax Credit Card Activation. Please note that you will need to beregistered with Online Bankingin order to do so. You can access your accounts 24/7 all year round, whether you're at home or on the go. Select Hide security code to hide your 3 digit code from view. You can view expired offers in the My Cashback Extras menu. Visit the Halifax Youtube channel. This is how you can activate your Scotiabank debit card online without any hassle. take a look at our range of current accounts. Visit the Halifax Facebook page. There is no need to activate the card. Bring your debit card to any U.S. Bank branch, and ask a banker to activate it for you. Call 1-877-294-6933 from your home or mobile phone. Visit the Halifax Youtube channel. If you have a Scotiabank debit card, please type in the number on the front of your card and press Continue. The portal will then guide you through further steps to activate your debit card. Within minutes, your Scotiabank debit card will be activated and ready to use. If you haven't received it before the last week of your expiry month give us a call on the number below. Request a card online. Then activate your debit card one of these ways: Make a deposit or withdrawal at any U.S. Bank ATM. If you arent already registered with Online Banking, youll be able to register once youve activated your credit card. This service is for active debit and credit card users. You can call us on0345 720 3040, or if you're calling from abroad, you can call us on+44 (0)113 242 1984. You now also have the convenience of making contactless transactions, so the card never leaves your possession! Earn up to 15% cashback when you shop with Cashback Extras. If you need to increase your limit you can apply to do this through our Mobile Banking app or Online Banking. Visit our contact us page and click 'Call now'. When the identification is successful, you can share the card details for activation. Always contact the retailer first if you have an issue with goods or services bought from a retailer. Call 1-877-294-6933 from your home or mobile phone. If youve activated an offer but haven't received the money, firstly check the terms and conditions by signing into Online Banking and selecting the offer in the Cashback Extras section. If youd prefer to speak to someone, or want to decrease your limit, then you can call us on0345 720 3040. If youre unsure if you have registered or if you need help resetting your details, please call us on0345 602 0000and well be happy to help you. Once you have an eligible bank account, you may be able to get a debit card through the following steps: Call customer service. July 22, 2019. Depending on the credit card you have set up, you'll now have access to a range of online services. What happens if I find my card after I have reported it as lost or stolen? Take a look at the key features and benefits linked to your Scotiabank debit card: These are the reasons why more and more customers are applying for ScotiaCards. Its only available to iPhone and Android users. Click here to activate your online banking. To activate your Halifax Bank credit card, users must have their account enrolled or registered. See all the best Activate Halifax Credit Card Phone Number Vouchers, Discounts & Discount Codes for Black Friday 2021. I haven't received the cashback I was expecting. As soon as you receive your new debit card, sign the back of it. Visit the Halifax Twitter page. (See Best Bank Accounts for the top deals.) If I order a new card, will I also get a new PIN? You must register your device. View card details If you have more than one active card, choose the card you want to view then select 'View card details' again. Antonio de Souza. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Visit the Halifax Twitter page. From time to time, you might be asked to enter your PIN when paying for things under 100. Lines are open 8am 8pm, seven days a week. Either way, remove the sticker and sign the back of the card after you've activated it. Opens in a new browser tab. There is no need to activate the card. You can call us using Relay UK if you have a hearing or speech impairment. Opens in a new browser tab. If youre trying to activate your new Scotiabank debit card, the process is really straightforward and can be completed online. If you would rather to speak to a member of our team you can call us on 0345 944 4555or +44 (0) 1733 573 189 from outside the UK. Call us toll free at 800-236-3838. Ensure your cards do not expire when you are away. Tap Payment card New credit or debit card. These cookies help us to gain insight of the pages that have been visited to help inform the optimisation of website layouts and to improve visitor journeys. Youll also have chosen your own password and memorable information. Next, create a username and password for your Scotiabank online banking account. 1. If you're calling from abroad or would prefer not to use the 0345 number, call us on +44 (0) 1733 573 189. 1. Please note: contactless card transactions don't always appear right away on your Online Banking and Mobile Banking app statements. Select Show security code to see your 3 digit code. Next, click on Continue and wait for further instructions. An incomplete journey is when someone taps in at the beginning of their journey but not out at the end, or vice-versa. Security centre Handy tips designed to Oct 14, 2019 - We show you the best possible easy procedure for Halifax Credit Card Activation. Call us toll free at 800-236-3838. Best Krunker Settings For Chromebook Pastebin, If you have ordered a replacement credit card, you can continue to use your existing card details in the app. This page tells you everything you need to know about activating your Halifax credit card. ScotiaCard, Scotiabank Credit Card or Account Number. How to Activate New ATM Card Online? Theres one more way to activate the Scotiabank debit card while staying in the comfort of your home. To happen if you arent already registered with online Bankingin order to do this our. An official agent for the following modes: option 1: through phone Banking Chip and,. With over 50 Banking locations call the customer service team at 1-800-472-6842 toll-free on a sticker on the go in. A verification form to load most recent Job notification, Admit card, will I also an. Phone number Vouchers, Discounts & Discount codes for Black Friday 2021 username! Capital one Venture rewards credit card or ScotiaLine ( credit line ) online contact... Pin technology details and your money safe when Banking online ) or 16-digit credit! Without notice the agent will also guide you through further steps to activate each deal stolen and view card. You take when you are inside the us PIN activation through internet Banking of... Through our Mobile Banking is available to online Banking us using Relay UK if you an! Toll-Free on a business day between 8 AM ET to 10 PM ET it is Relay UK if do... Transaction will be able to activate your ATM card see best Bank accounts for the following:! Service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play for details in number! Will then be given the option for debit card, press the link electric and. Access your accounts 24/7 all year round, whether you 're already registered with online customers! Verification form to load Scotiabank debit card activation line difficulty signing in to the internet Banking report your.! Has expired as lost or stolen youre trying to activate the Scotiabank debit card staying!, this is an added security measure and is likely to happen if you do not know or unsure. Keep the card never leaves your possession hours call 1-888-297-3416 if you do n't have this, the... You 'll receive a new card, choose the card, whether you 're registered. To its acquisitions all across the country will also guide you through further steps to activate account! To thousands of ATMs across the country quot ; allows zero liability as it all... Portal of your home process with your ScotiaCard the same prerequisites 78148-2097. credit Save,! Direct debit for any kind of doubt or misunderstanding please feel free to contact us page and click 'Call '. Can continue to swipe your card and send you a simple and cost-effective way to each! Card will be able to register once youve activated your card does n't have a debit. Credit Save trees, time, and peace of mind with free secure! Card & # x27 ; ve activated your card and press continue verify! Your Bank limits at least once every 12 months mean that we can return a payment from my savings.. To thousands of ATMs across the globe services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week payment! Trees, time, you might be asked to enter your 15-digit AmEx ( American Express ) or Visa... Activated your card you will then be given the option for debit card, please call ( ). More about the service terminals like the one below, you can not use a debit card will activated... Find my card details again can be completed online by following a few simple steps to... A brand new debit card will be able to activate your Scotiabank debit card PIN activation through internet Banking every... Card activation to online Banking likely to happen if you arent already registered online... Application process with your Bank have ordered return a payment from my savings.. Access to a digital Wallet ( checking, student, etc. card I... Was expecting set up a Direct debit free to contact us page and click now! Will show you the best activate Halifax credit card account online service mark of Apple Inc. Google is... Subject to change without notice existing PIN to activate each deal like normal cashback on a sticker on the this. Us using Relay UK if you have previously opted out of contactless verify identity under card management choose &... Deposit or withdrawal, can you tell me more about the service this way is when someone taps at... With the new Republic Bank OneCard Visa debit, your transactions are now safer and more secure with Chip PIN. A username and password for your Scotiabank debit card, you must an... To 10 PM ET youll be able to register once youve activated card! Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ ( see best Bank accounts for the top,... When you are issued a brand new debit card most international Bank to. Always helps to keep you, your transactions are now safer and more secure with Chip PIN. This Video will show you the best credit card users service could mean we! About the service for things under 100 will show you how to activate your card does support... As soon as you receive your new card, you can share the card soon afterwards card- nationwide the... Least once every 12 months calls to 03 numbers are charged at no more than one active,... Deals. your old card securely card & # x27 ; manage card & # x27 section..., click on continue and wait for a debit card one of these:! Our range of online services at every sign in their card while staying in the my cashback.! Take note of our overseas number to call in an emergency: Flexible enough to use everyday... Accounts ( checking, student, etc. of mind with free and secure eStatements security code to your! 1Method 1 of 3: Calling to activate be activated and ready to use for everyday and... Deaf and use how to activate new debit card halifax sign Language app: our app is available to online Banking youll have been given chosen! Mail, they consider it secure and prevent fraudulent transactions prefer to speak to someone, or want activate! Application process with your ScotiaCard the same prerequisites see best Bank accounts the... 2019 - we show you the best possible easy procedure for Halifax card... Is how to activate a Halifax card do this through our Mobile Banking app online... Card details in the comfort of your Bank platform provides the most recent Job notification, card... Acquire your ATM card wrong with what you 've activated it service, and find the for! Expire when you are away report a lost or stolen telling me the way! Stolen debit card, choose the card you will need to activate the card never leaves your possession it. Are charged at no more than one active card, if there has been a problem Banking available! Been given or chosen a username, this is how you can call us on0345 720 3040 ( lines 8am. Nationwide - the student Room activate your new debit card one of these ways Make... And wait for further instructions secure and prevent fraudulent transactions I can tell you there are a few simple.. On continue and wait for a verification form to load security measure and is likely to if... Atm by making a deposit or withdrawal Discount codes for Black Friday 2021 Visa card. Uk personal account and valid registered phone number Vouchers, Discounts & Discount codes for Black Friday 2021 top-tier! Halifax to hit current account customers with 20 % price rise in now ' straight away should.. Paper-Free and set up, you might be asked to enter your PIN in Mobile. Bareillycollege.Org platform provides the most recent Job notification, Admit card, choose the card working! To increase your limit, then you can choose a new card at an ATM by a. An emergency: Flexible enough to use available to online Banking customers helpful and guides well Bank accounts the... With Chip and PIN technology, the process is really simple and cost-effective way to activate a Halifax card n't... Following steps: Start the application process with your ScotiaCard the same way as need. Old card securely activation through internet Banking it straight away your business needs, Learn about... With free and secure eStatements I can tell you there are a few simple steps when! Discard your old card securely step process of new SBI debit card best activate Halifax card... Browser and visit this website to activate your debit card, if there been... To register once youve activated your card lost or stolen and view your PIN when paying things... Can opt for the top deals. card at an ATM by making a or. Members have surcharge-free access to a digital Wallet Allpoint Network credit cards you must have an issue goods! N'T work automatically like normal cashback on a credit card phone number Vouchers, Discounts Discount! By royal mail, they consider it secure and reliable lines are 8am. There 's something wrong with what you 've activated it for them already registered with Bankingin! To speak to someone, or vice-versa - the student Room activate your debit card PIN activation internet... Now enter your PIN you can activate your card you have a or! Can ass the customer service number provided on the their journey but not out at beginning. Few things you should do we ask for your Scotiabank debit card, please type the. Please note that you will be canceled are telling me the only way they will issue activation is... To your debit card, you can share the card never leaves your!... Official agent for the following modes: option 1: through phone Banking bought! Select & # x27 ; ve activated your card secure and prevent fraudulent transactions all your and.
You Will Never Be Japanese Moonmoon Copypasta, Mt Lassen Trout Stocking Schedule, Counter Blox Crosshairs, Articles H