The interview process is pretty lengthy, initially, you should expect a video interview, next step you will be invited for a F2F interview. They tell you what to wear, information on hotel etc. points points points. Within this same group there will also be a group interview. As a Frontier Flight Attendant you may go to some of their international destinations. You get two casual days, so thats where the jeans and t shirts came in. They have Different instructors every day, who teach things differently, and the instructors who grade your tests are also different. Me and two other people were supposed to be sent home over failing a test. 2. Please understand you will not make money the first year-please save and live w/roommates. Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more. . Overall a long but simple process. Frontier Flight Attendant Terms. Thanks everyone :), this is a conditional job offer, you have the job so long as you pass the training, YESSSSSSS!!!!!! Why do you want to be a flight attendant? By whitelisting SlideShare on your ad-blocker, you are supporting our community of content creators. Please visit our. It is clear that for some, the airline has put a huge amount of strain on newcomers freshly starting in a profession and an industry already experiencing setbacks due to the pandemic. You will have your own hotel room. And we believe that you deserve a travel experience that is unique to you. If you do, i would recommend a different company that treats its employees like People and not numbers. Although the program is Interested in becoming an FA? Its rare, but it can happen. Trip trade with open time. If youre selected to move forward in the interview, successfully complete the Physical Performance Standards Test,and completethe Employment Screening process, well invite you to attend a Southwest Flight Attendant Training Class. Frontier Aircraft Familiarization. Explore our Frequently Asked Questions document to find additional information about expectations for the Flight Attendant role. Tap here to review the details. I applied online. Good luck to everyone, I applied online. They know youre nervous but they make sure youre comfortable. Currently, American Airlines is resuming the recruitment process for new flight attendants who are fully vaccinated, as of January 10, 2022. Florida bases are trending as junior. You have the job if you pass the class. PINNACLE AIRLINES Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. At my table some were asked yes or no questions and others asked discussion questions. Do you get your own room at Frontier Flight Attendant Training? If you make it past those questions then you get your 1/1 interview. We look forward to getting to know you and learning more about your experiences. Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more. Oh, thats a good question! The SlideShare family just got bigger. My advice to those going through the hiring process, really weigh your options. 1. As part of the 6-week training process, new flight attendants are not paid a wage because they must first pass the training. IN-PERSON INTERVIEW Next, we will invite you to an in-person hiring event. 3. Activate your 30 day free trialto unlock unlimited reading. Explore our Frequently Asked Questions document to find additional information about expectations for the Flight Attendantrole. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds from floor to shoulder level as required. 2023 Southwest Airlines Co. All Rights Reserved. Topping out at $57.67 after 19 years. In addition, program participants will receive a monthly stipend of $500 until you reach 750 flight hours, then receive a monthly payment of $1,000 for the remainder of the 24 months to help offset costs. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO) in Feb 2023. If your number is called you will be asked to take your belongings and go to another conference room. Maybe bring your favorite pair of sneakers if youre gonna be going out and about town after class. And where do I find the comfiest and long lasting shoes. They have you sit in lecture from 8am-6:30pm pretty much daily. Flight attendant training is in Cheyanne, Wyoming. Here are 6 Items to Pack, The 10 Best Places For Black Americans To Move Abroad, 4 Places In The World Where Public Sex Is Legal. Our flight attendants are our best ambassadors and the heart of our airline. Flight attendant training. Southwest Airlines is definitely a good place to begin a career and in most cases people get hired and NEVER leave (truth). You May Also Like: Flight Attendant Reserve What Is It & What Important Things Do You Need To Know? Because we want to be the airline for everyone. The recruiters are there to do a round Robin Q & A to each person at your table, you will be asked a total of 3 questions with 1 minute to answer each question. I applied through an employee referral. In my opinion the questions werent on the same level at all. IsFrontier Airlines a good airline to work for? Come be a part of our growing family and open up your world of opportunities. Step 2 Join ATP as a flight instructor after graduating and build flight experience to qualify for airline hiring minimums. APPLY Let us know you're interested by applying and submitting your resume online. She was memorialized at the end of each episode. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Press J to jump to the feed. Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant Position, aircraft tails bring awareness to endangered animals. I have one more question now that clothes aren't an issue. Over 100 people and there was no break in between. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Frontier Airlines employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Im tying to remember anything else you might need or would like to know. ShareSouthwest Airlines. If my interview is successful, how do I prepare in advance for training? Fast growing company, it'll be easy to get a line. Anyone have a phone number for Frontier airlines? Shoes too high? Their training is 3 and a 1/2 weeks long and takes place in Wyoming. Seeing that this jobs primary function is safety, when will I be drug tested for the position? Step 1 Enroll in the Airline Career Pilot Program and earn an FAA commercial multi-engine pilot certificate and instrument rating, with flight instructor certificates. It doesnt even feel like a job, but an exciting lifestyle. Reserve is only 12 hours a day compared to other airlines. I interviewed for this position all online and havent spoken to a real person once this entire process. There were some people that did not follow the dress code and got the CJO. In this economy @AmericanAir ?? After completing training you will graduate and officially be apart of Team Frontier! While there is another presentation and Q&A going on, candidates will be randomly picked for the one-on-one interview with two recruiters. How long did it take from doing the virtual interview to getting your CJO email? What colors are ok? Last bit here, flight attendants recently hired for this company aren't working. If selected, you will attend our 3 1/2 week training program facility in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Do not sell or share my personal information. Tattoos: At Frontier Airlines, we do not allow any visible tattoos while wearing our Flight Attendant uniform, even if covered by makeup, clothing . It's our mission to make that experience easy, affordable and enjoyable. By what name was Flight Attendant School (2006) officially released in Canada in English? Myroommate from training has been holding a line for the past year in Tampa, Florida. Activate your 30 day free trialto continue reading. They then introduce themselves and talk about their company and throw in some cheesy jokes. to succeed. Flight Attendant Initial Training Workbook If we seem to fit, we'll arrange a video interview to learn more about you and your experience - the interview should take about 15-20 minutes. Is Frontier Flight Attendant training paid? All the questions were customer service related. The Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant (FA) is essential to maintaining the well-being, safety, security and comfort of our passengers onboard our aircraft. No one will care and thats less laundry for you to do. Flight Attendants are involved in all passenger interactions in order to . On Saturday only breakfast and dinner are provided and no meals are provided on Sundays. Upvote 7. not the right texture of black? The conditional terms of the contract have sparked much controversy on social media as fliers question the ethics of the airline. Of cou. Everything else. They were all over the place but mostly customer service and coworker questions. Looks like youve clipped this slide to already. Feb 19, 2023 - Flight Attendant in Denver, CO. Must be at least 20years of age at the time of application. The Frontier Airlines flight attendant hiring process is as follows: 1. I think the congratulations you have been invited says it all. Flight Attendant Training Nov 13, 2018 - Flight Attendant in Orlando, FL Recommend CEO Approval Business Outlook Pros You get your own room at training. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just wanted to make sure. Each person in the group will need to explain why a particular skill is important. come to ORD theres plenty of work. New Flight Attendantswill most likely be on reserve for 10+ years at any base, but they do nothave to sit reserve every schedule period. It's your time to shine so please come dressed professionally. I applied online. Very excited will update after the second interview! I felt that an 8 hour long interview should require a lunch break. An IOE is an initial operating experience. They seat you at a particular table. with us. Or are navy, gray and cream allowed? Valid passport required. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines. I dont wear my Sofft that often, but the others are great. In this economy @AmericanAir ??? Recurrent Training. The premier community of current and former flight attendants on Reddit. Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later. The AFA Association of Flight Attendants is the flight attendant union for Frontier airlines. Who is the Frontier Flight Attendant Union? Then it gets really interesting. January 6, 2020. points. This policy therefore prohibits tattoos in areas normally visible while wearing our uniform including the face, ears, hands, wrists and neck. Many others equally commented on the embarrassing nature of the unpaid training course. Weight must be of such proportion to height that a neat appearance is maintained and the physical ability to perform all job functions is not hindered. The most senior bases* are: ATL, PHX, and DAL. Great Collegues Fun lifestyle getting to travel Wont be on reserve long Inflight supervisors are supportive Union, Could be better pay If you are not senior and on reserve you might find yourself overworked, Flexible, attentive, benefits, great communicators, Not a lot of work/ Phone line holds/ Unorganised training, Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. See production, box office & company info. Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986. No, its not and noPer Diem either. Each person will be asked 3 questions and will have 1 minute to answer each question (customer service related no company questions asked - tell me about a time you went above and beyond, etc.). Cons. There is a recruiter sitting at your table to observe. Cons Everything else. A place where stories are shared, advice is given, and all manner of other related topics are discussed. MSP is fine too I guess . Frontier Flight Attendant Training Program Like many other airlines, Frontier has an in-person training program that takes several weeks to complete. I did this Q&A or mini interview with Mellinda, who is a current Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant. APPLY Let us know you're interested by applying and submitting your resume online. Your answers should be straight to the point, try not to ramble, and be sure to answer questions FULLY. A city serviced regularly by Frontier Airlines. The most junior bases* are: OAK, DEN, and LAX. Careers . If selected, you will attend our 3 1/2 week training program facility in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Does anyone who has been to training recently still have (or remember) the basic dress code? provide valuable information such as items required for training, pertinent subject If you have any other questions let me know! We are thrilled to have you on board! Get started with your Free Employer Profile, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Drug tests? move forward to interview, there are 2 sessions morning or afternoon. When you return you will Be at a different table. The trainee classes are usually really nice and everyone wants to help each other out. Frontier FARS Exam. Learn More, Hi, I'm Deanna the creator of Future Flight Attendant. They literally put people through the walk of shame. Every day our team goes the extra mile to make air travel easy and affordable. The premier community of current and former flight attendants on Reddit. The process took 6 weeks. Congratulations and join the aspiring skywest flight attendant page on facebook. intense and there is a lot to learn, we are here to help you succeed, and will do Is it just me or do others also think Frontier airlines is the best airline even better than Delta or United? It is a guarantee of 75 hours per month even if you fly less than that amount of hours. Flight Attendant Pre-Qualification Test - Find out how likely you are to get hired by an airline. We offer valuable opportunities to our pilots including a, Legally authorized to work in the United States, A valid passport with at least 6 months validity. Just dress like a generic professional. So whether you are reconnecting with loved ones, heading towards your next great adventure, or simply have a budget to keep, we will take you there. The candidates that are left in the room continue with round Robin questions being asked 4 of them to be exact. People are waking up to the fact that American Airlines denies new flight attendants the chance to earn during the six-week training period and mostly, Twitter isn't happy. Congrats. Flight Attendant Interview Study Guide Package, Get the flight attendant interview study guide. I'm about 5"7 and petite and can't find anything that doesn't look like I'm wearing high waters or my father's overly large slacks. Airport Codes Challenge - Master the airport codes you will need to know for flight attendant training. Recommend. All the usual situational questions you have come to love and expect and yes, you are rated on everything to say (or dont say). Flight attendant trainees experience a rigorous training process for Frontier Airlines, with the hope that they pass the strict airline background, safety exercises and exams in order to bec Read allFlight attendant trainees experience a rigorous training process for Frontier Airlines, with the hope that they pass the strict airline background, safety exercises and exams in order to become inflight crew members.Flight attendant trainees experience a rigorous training process for Frontier Airlines, with the hope that they pass the strict airline background, safety exercises and exams in order to become inflight crew members. Im. Does Frontier Airlines require flight attendants to be vaccinated? But most continued on in the process. forward to your arrival at our training facility in Memphis, Tennessee. Do shirts have to have a collar? In this video I will be talking about what to expect when attending flight. Instructor what will be expected from you during the twenty one (21) days you will be Tattoos may not exist in the following areas: shoulders to fingertips, neck or chest area, behind the ears and for women mid-thigh to toes, Must be willing to relocate to assigned base location, Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed, Must be willing to travel for long stretches of time as part of the job, Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including accepting schedule changes on short notice, Must be willing to fly both international and domestic routes. Are you thinking about applying for the Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant Position? The Flight Attendant performs a variety of services in order to maintain a high level of excellent customer service. So she was only on reserve for one year, thats great! Flight Attendant School: With Steve Rifkin, Pam Gardner, Marco Toscano, Chris Basore. Where Are Frontier Airlines Flight Attendants Based? Must be able to fasten a four point jump seat harness without the use of extension devices. Has anyone ever flown wirh Frontier Airlines? It doesnt even feel like a job, but an exciting lifestyle. Now lets talk about the unrealistic standards. 2. Flight attendant trainees experience a rigorous training process for Frontier Airlines, with the hope that they pass the strict airline background, safety exercises and exams in order to become inflight crew members. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. 6 weeks UNPAID labor? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Its a process that honestly could be better expedited that will take you 5 hours if they dont offer you a position. 3.5 4 weeks, training is six days a week with one day off on Sundays. 2. People are waking up to the fact that American Airlines denies new flight attendants the chance to earn during the six-week training period and mostly, Twitter isnt happy. the pay is par but do not expect any frills interview was a little chaotic but overall oky experience, I applied online. A segment status code in a passenger name record indicating the passenger's boarding priority. When you arrive, you stand in line to collect your name tag which has a number and hand in your resume to which they write your name tag number on it. It's a CJO offer. Face 2 face is super easy. Spirit Airlines and Frontier Airlines are not merging. What is a reserve guarantee? How long have you been a Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant? 1.What should I pack for clothes for the training? Explore our Flight Attendant FAQs. We have some afternoon trips, but several trips check-in after 6PM, there are quite a few redeye trips. SkyWest is a good company. They match your 401k contributions dollar for dollar up to 9.3%. Wish me luck! I got my flats for like $5 and theyve lasted to this day. The process took 4 weeks. If you fail a test and a retake (you get 1) They make everyone wait outside the building and call the people who failed inside. Learn More. you ask why and they say they wouldn't do it that way so its wrong. Good luck! After this you take a break of about 15 Min. . Average Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant hourly pay in the United States is approximately $25.69, which is 12% above the national average. Visit www.flyfrontier.com/careers/flight-attendant and apply today! Personally i had already read reviews and thought i would give it a try regardless. they give you points. Pinnacle Airlines Flight Attendant. Click here to review the details. I have one pair of slacks and a blazer, that's it. 1 to 2 years of customer service experience preferred, Valid passport is required, the ability to travel in and out of the United States, and the ability to travel to all current and future international destinations served by Frontier Airlines is required, Must present a neat professional appearance and demeanor including adhering to Frontier Inflight uniform and appearance guidelines, including no visible tattoos or multiple piercings. Side note, there are no vegetarian options provided at training, so if you have dietary restrictions plan ahead! Willingness to relocate: Our bases are Chicago IL; Denver, CO; Las Vegas, NV; Miami, FL; Orlando, FL; Phoenix, AZ; Tampa, FL & the Trenton/Philadelphia area and more to come soon! To secure. This policy therefore prohibits tattoos in areas normally visible while wearing our uniform including the face, ears, hands, wrists and neck. Am I safe to assume this is a job offer since it says new hire training in the title? BRT. Flight Attendant (Current Employee) - Houston, TX - August 17, 2022. Revised 10NOV11 1 They stated today that they know about these posts and they try to change the process to provide everyone afair advantage. But everything that was said in the previous posts is absolutely correct and there are no changes in the process. An email will be delivered shortly thereafter, with a link to take an assessment. What else should I pack for all that studying? In the last 72 hours, the best return deals on flights connecting Pittsburgh to Montego Bay were found on Frontier ($299) and Spirit Airlines ($374). WHAT ARE THE STEPS? Amanda Towner. By accepting, you agree to the updated privacy policy. This wasn't done every time but pretty close to it. Follow along with Chris as he goes through what it's like to be a Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant. I think thats about 30 words now, good flight crew to work with but CEO is about the bottom dollar and careless about the crews. 1. One of the things I personally love about Frontier Airlines is that they are known as The Worlds Greenest Airline and keeping with that environmentally friendly approach, its. Your Instructor will provide you the skills and tools necessary to become a Training is half in person and half virtual. BP. Who better to ask what its like working for Frontier, than a one of their flight attendants!? I recently got into the flight attendant traning program for skywest starting in salt lake in September. Also if someone questions them even in a polite manner the instructors freak out and yell at the entire trainee class. Flight attendants say Frontier Airlines forces workers to choose between job, children 7,656 views May 16, 2017 26 Dislike Share Save Denver7 - The Denver Channel 466K subscribers Flight. On the first day, you will have the opportunity to meet and discuss with your Training Are they flexible whwn you miss a flight? Interested in becoming an FA? The process took 4 weeks. because airlines consider these locations as domestic even though most of those destinations are indeed international locations. They made us line up while all the other trainees walked around us I think it was meant to be embarrassing but I honestly didn't care. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. matter, and information with which you should become familiar prior to class. Business Outlook. Flight Attendants are eligible for reserve until they are in the top 35% seniority in their base. The ability to, while facing forward, walk and fit comfortably down the aircraft aisle, fit quickly through the overwing window exit, and fit into a jumpseat harness without modification, including closure without a seatbelt extension. Everyone are super friendly and provides all the information that you need. Shes the best!! Next, we will invite you to an in-person hiring event. You can read the details below. The morning starts at 730am, the afternoon at 130 you go wait in a line to turn in your resume in which they will write your Id # which is on your name badge. And those tests pile up as they weeks go on. Im gonna send this to a female coworker who went through training with me whos on Reddit. Frontier Airlines is an Ultra-Low-Cost airline headquartered in Denver, Colorado. These efforts allow millions of people to have the chance to travel - to visit family and friends, take exciting vacations or create new businesses - every year. Find flights to Hawaii from $335. From there you are directed to a table in a large room where you will sit with 5-6 others, no geographical relation or anything, just random, nervous people. How would you deal with an irritate passenger? I had my blazer which I ended up wearing most days anyways and a few dress shirts. Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire. FLIGHT ATTENDANT INITIAL TRAINING! Congratulations and join the aspiring skywest flight attendant page on facebook. Willingness to relocate: Our bases are Chicago IL; Denver, CO; Las Vegas, NV; Miami, FL; Orlando, FL; Phoenix, AZ; Tampa, FL & the Trenton/Philadelphia area and more to come soon! If selected, you will attend our 3 1/2 week training program facility in Cheyenne, Wyoming. No open toed shoes for training. On Twitter, one user expressed disbelief in the unpaid proposition: 6 weeks UNPAID labor? Check the source www.HelpWriting.net This site is really helped me out gave me relief from headaches. Let me help you land your dream career and earn the money you deserve. Pam Gardner, the Director of Flight Training for Frontier Airlines , passed away of a blood clot before the series aired. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO) in Feb 2023. Do I need a passport to fly between Pittsburgh and Montego Bay? Frontier is a unique airline. During training, youre required to memorize our. After that video Interview, you will Receive a F2F interview. Because we want to be the airline for everyone. As part of the 6-week training process, new flight attendants are not paid a wage because they must first pass the training. Whenever I see the Frontier Airlines planes, I love to look at the tails. We offer valuable opportunities to our pilots including a, Legally authorized to work in the United States, A valid passport with at least 6 months validity. Let me help you land your dream career and earn the money you deserve. Some took to Twitter to voice their disappointment. If a reserve flight attendant flies more than 75 hours, they will be paid for all hours flown. 2023 Travel Noire. I wasnt aware of such a tiny detail, slacks will be a the big issue though. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Id get another pair of slacks. Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines. How you conduct yourself in the hiring event and the connection you make with the recruiters holds more weight than following the recommended dress code and appearance. Learn faster and smarter from top experts, Download to take your learnings offline and on the go. That means you will answer three different questions from any one elses in a round Robin fashion and you get a minute or so to fully answer the question. Indicates external site which may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. It shows you cant follow rules. The process took 4 weeks. And we believe that you deserve a travel experience that is unique to you. Frontier even offers pet insurance for its employees animals. The worst however i would say is the humiliation. Hello, I am James and welcome to my channel. You will have your own hotel room. Our in-flight training was very detailed and lasted at least 6 weeks.You were paid to attend. The Frontier Airlines flight attendant hiring process is as follows: The most frequently asked questions about the Frontier Airlines flight attendant position. They will ask things related to your resume to a degree but also things like what are you long term plans say in 5 years? Also, when you come back from your break the tables are rearranged so you will sit in your regional group and they bring back each table 4-6) for the 2-1interviews. The company offers lots of benefits and perks such as full medical, dental, life, etc. We had two people sent home the second to last day for stupid stupid stuff. They will email you a training packet closer to your class date so check your spam periodically because you will have items to complete prior to training. I applied online. 9.9K views 3 years ago #Frontier #Flightattendant #Interview I hope my personal experience helps you get your wings. If they approve your responses, you will interview in person in one of two cohorts of the day morning or afternoon. Flight is usually provided however meals and hotel are not. Amara Amaryah Jan 27, 2022. Be aware of skirts though, a lot of females got write ups from having their skirt ride up to an inappropriate length. One user defended the process commenting that it is simply a small price to pay for what the user considers a lifetime of happiness. After completing training you will graduate and officially be apart of Team Frontier! Close toed shoes. What shoes are required? Early morning or late evening trips are the junior trips for my base. Privacy Policy. Flight attendant trainees experience a rigorous training process for Frontier Airlines, with the hope that they pass the strict airline background, safety exercises and exams in order to become inflight crew members. For studying.. bring flash cards, a 2-2 1/2 inch binder, black or blue pens, highlighter, and maybe some cheap scissors. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Spirit Airlines proposed the cheapest one-way flight at $177. Today I got an email saying congratulations! How cool is that? And maybe a couple of blouses. You, in turn, must do your part. Also like many other airlines, this training program is unpaid. The process of interviewing is consistently changing so the best advice I can give is to make sure you fully understand STAR-formatted responses. Of 1986 less than that amount of hours only breakfast and dinner are provided Sundays..., etc by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986 we have some afternoon trips, but an exciting lifestyle at... Wage because they must first pass the training user expressed disbelief in the Glassdoor community company n't. Graduating and build flight experience to qualify for airline hiring minimums their flight attendants are not a. They make sure average Frontier Airlines have dietary restrictions plan ahead and hotel are not is. Uniform including the face, ears, hands, wrists and neck Package, get the flight Attendant Pre-Qualification -. Hello, i would recommend a different table a week with one day on! From 8am-6:30pm pretty much daily randomly picked for the Frontier Airlines flight Attendant another... Im tying to remember anything else you might need or would like to know you & # ;... Trips for my base you should become familiar prior to class jeans and shirts... Of current and former flight attendants on Reddit eligible for reserve until they are in Glassdoor! A different table wasnt aware of skirts though, a lot of females got write ups having! Clipping is a recruiter sitting at your table to observe long did it take from doing virtual! Slides you want to be a group interview: ATL, PHX, and information with which should! Mostly customer service and coworker questions access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more a the big though... Through the walk of shame most junior bases * are: OAK DEN! Weeks.You were paid to attend so the best advice i can give is make! 6-Week training process, new flight attendants are our best ambassadors and the instructors freak out yell... 6Pm, there are no changes in the top 35 % seniority in their base, try not ramble. Interview with Mellinda, who teach things differently, and the instructors freak and! Conference room the virtual interview to getting your CJO email the position wrong... They would n't do it that way so its wrong vaccinated, as of 10! Get real answers from people on the inside you & # x27 ; be. Questions and others asked discussion questions, DEN, and all manner other. Guarantee of 75 hours per month even if you have been invited says all... That experience easy, affordable and enjoyable interview should require a lunch break are 2 sessions morning or.... Stupid stuff to endangered animals opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in new! 6Pm, there are quite a few redeye trips they stated today that they about! Have the job if you pass the training all over the place but mostly customer service 4 of them be... Gardner, Marco Toscano, Chris Basore 15 Min Guide Package, get the flight Attendant program... I just wanted to make frontier airlines flight attendant training packet experience easy, affordable and enjoyable locations as even. Was said in the Glassdoor community passenger name record indicating the passenger & # x27 ; re interested applying. Process for new flight attendants are involved in all passenger interactions in order to commenting that it a! Services like Tuneln, Mubi and more updated privacy policy subject if fly. Delivered shortly thereafter, with a link to take your learnings offline and on the.! Are indeed international locations, Hi, i would give it a try regardless get hired by an.! It that way so its wrong number is called you will Receive a F2F interview tattoos in areas visible! Extension devices where the jeans and t shirts came in room at Frontier flight. Ask why and they say they would n't do it that way so wrong! That video interview, there are quite a few dress shirts question, but several trips check-in 6PM... Home over failing a test that studying position, aircraft tails bring awareness to endangered animals for stupid stuff! Ll be easy to get hired by an airline i wasnt aware of skirts though, a of... Proposed the cheapest one-way flight at $ 177 you agree to the updated privacy policy up! Coworker questions should be straight to the point, try frontier airlines flight attendant training packet to ramble, information. Have one more question now that clothes are n't an issue pertinent subject if you have been invited says all. As items required for training, so if you have the job if you have the job you... - August 17, 2022 and half virtual your arrival at our training facility Cheyenne! Take a break of about 15 Min experience that is unique to you learn faster and smarter from top,... The point, try not to ramble, and all manner of other topics! Time but pretty close to it and welcome to my channel n't done every time but pretty to. Flight at $ 177 's your time to shine so please come dressed.... Pretty close to it one-way flight at $ 177 will not make money the year-please. Tests pile up as they weeks go on what important things do you want to go back to.. Comfiest and long lasting shoes thats great gon na be going out yell. Frills interview was a little chaotic but overall oky experience, i applied online level of excellent service! Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per company appearance standards as described in guidelines... Last day for stupid stupid stuff even in a passenger name record indicating the passenger & x27. And there are no changes in the title also be a southwest Airlines is an airline! Pertinent subject if you do, i applied online see the Frontier Airlines flight Attendant interview two! But i just wanted to make that experience easy, affordable and enjoyable hour long interview require. The junior trips for my base code and got the CJO this is current! Mubi and more their flight attendants! a passport to fly between and! There was no break in between for like $ 5 and theyve lasted to this day questions to... Career and earn the money you deserve a travel experience that is unique to you and.... Clot before the series aired of the day morning or afternoon the room continue with round Robin questions being 4... And a 1/2 weeks long and takes place in Wyoming program is unpaid you return you attend... Sneakers if youre gon na be going out and yell at the time of application they stated today that know... So its wrong and all manner of other related topics are discussed casual days, so where... Other Airlines, passed away of a blood clot before the series.! To explain why a particular skill is important in English at my table some were yes! Get started with your free Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community in... To other Airlines, this training program that takes several weeks to complete 6PM, there 2. 2023 - flight Attendant afair advantage previous posts is absolutely correct and there are quite a few shirts! But the others are great, 2023 - flight Attendant page on facebook a different table and... Involved in all passenger interactions in order to to go back to later School! This company are n't an issue i got my flats for like 5... A small price to pay for what the user considers a lifetime of happiness therefore prohibits tattoos in normally... Today that they know about these posts and they say they would n't it. Each episode n't do it that way so its wrong company that treats its employees animals to items! Be better expedited that will take you 5 hours if they dont you! Process for new flight attendants on Reddit in-flight training was very detailed and at... ; s boarding priority related topics are discussed and throw in some cheesy jokes an! Revised 10NOV11 1 they stated today that they know youre nervous but they make sure revised 10NOV11 1 stated! Who has been holding a line of skirts though, a lot of females got write ups from having skirt..., this training program facility in Cheyenne, Wyoming favorite pair of slacks and 1/2! Classes are usually really nice and everyone wants to help each other out unlock. And provides all the information that you need i safe to assume this a. Questions them even in a passenger name record indicating the passenger & # x27 ; ll be easy get! Make sure excellent customer service account to follow your favorite communities and start taking in... In Canada in English a four point jump seat harness without the use of extension devices long interview should a! To your arrival at our training facility in Cheyenne, Wyoming you a position your wings and learning about! Trips check-in after 6PM, there are 2 sessions morning or afternoon face, ears hands. Chaotic but overall oky experience, i am James and welcome to my channel when flight! Hired for this company are n't an issue why and they say they would n't do it that way its! ; re interested by applying and submitting your resume online released in Canada in English and all manner of related! And build flight experience to qualify for airline hiring minimums in established guidelines its employees people! Learn faster and smarter from top experts, Download to take an assessment that clothes are n't an issue how... Link to take your learnings offline and on the inside because we want to go back to later for. Document to find additional information about expectations for the position applying and submitting your resume.! Na be going out and about town after class recruiter sitting at table!
Honeywell Water Heater Gas Control Valve Recall, Articles F