[143] Telling Mest of Zera's departure, Mavis quickly gets serious and proclaims it's time to return to their home. This story is mainly Nalu, with a focus on Lucy's coming of age. Summary: In a different Universe Lucy joins Fairy Tail, she's excited to enter but soon finds out her dream guild isn't quite what she thought it was and she's soon pulled into a world of Busty Babes, Buff Guys and Harems. In a time of warA street urchin and a princess feel trapped. First Guild Master [COMPLETED!!] Rivaling the power of Fairy Glitter, this Magic emits a bright light that envelops the area and inflicts heavy damage on whoever the Caster perceives from their heart as an enemy, leaving friends and bystanders completely unharmed. Sofia Diaz, known as an ang My hands pull at the cuffs straining my arms above my head as he takes me ruthlessly. NaLu in the end. One. On her journey to get stronger, she discovers her forgotten past. Age Natsu has had enough. [31], The game was one of guessing information about the opponent and Mavis quickly loses the practice round she requested to test the waters. This is my first fanfic ever i hope its o *COMPLETED* and *REVISED* Determined to rescue her friends, Cana approaches the grave and asks Mavis to lend her the power to protect Fairy Tail, saying that she loves her guild. When the First Master asks if there will be fighting, Zeref, with his eyes flaring, exclaims that there will instead be a one-sided annihilation as everyone will die. A month had passed since Lisanna came back from the supposed 'dead'. ", Mavis Vermillion 1999/Month: Rs. I must be getting slack if its been happening this long without my noticing. The Celestial Spirits had accepted her as the Star Goddess.. [111], After explaining everything about her ties with Zeref, Precht's experiments on her body and the birth of Fairy Heart, Mavis goes on to say that Fairy Heart is in fact an infinite source of Magic Power, with the potential of firing the Etherion nonstop. "Dragneel you have five seconds to run". 2999/Month: Upto 5 Users Billed Quartely: Rs. Acnologia x Anna Heartfilia. Mavis then assures Cana that she will not be harming her by casting Fairy Glitter, but saving her. Pale Blonde Originally, Mavis was supposed to be a old-grandpa male. [147] Not long after, tries to figure out the workings of the enemy's Magic as it works its way across the battlefield, Mavis tries to figure out why it affects some and not others, but ultimately succumbs to its effects as well. Now I Lucy Heartfila know the true meaning of the world. . Human 2499/Month: . The rest of Fairy Tail members are amazed at how accurate her Fairy Star Strategy plans are and Makarov recalls the nickname she was given due to her strategic abilities, The Fairy Tactician. As Zera reaffirmed she was Mavis's dear friend, the skeleton threw her into the air. Zera hid as a man walks into the room, screaming in shock when he saw Mavis standing nearby as he thought the island was deserted. "Hn" Mavis, Gildarts, Cana, Laxus and Gajeel went up second. 2 years later First fanfic please give me feedback, and please be nice Lucy has a secret, and that secret happens to be being the princess of hell. [178], Magic Diving Equipment: Mavis has shown to don this equipment, allowing to travel underwater without repercussions. Help there are two boys trapped in a cave by A demon.Prize Reward: 10,000,000j. Gender Mavis yelled that he is nothing like the stories, although Zeref remarked they are mostly true. This is the story of Luffy having fun in a world where his family gets crazier and crazier as time goes by. danmachi fanfiction bell hates ais; waterfront homes for sale in earp, ca . .. . [117], Mavis then proceeds to watch as Erza comes face-to-face with Ajeel, declaring that they need to put faith in her ability to win. [159], Fairy Sphere (() Fear Sufia): Mavis used this Magic by converting the Fairy Tail members' bonds and faith into Magic Power. One Lucy finds a lead on where all of the dragons had gone from x777 so she decides to leave the guild thinking it'll take the rest of her life. I shall leave them, for I am an outcast. Things are unwinding. Not knowing they are soulmat. [132], After the victory against yet another Shield of Spriggan, Mavis takes Cana to the basement of the building, exposing her the appearance of Fairy Heart. What will happen on adventures and battles All Rights Reserved fairytail gmg lucy nalu younglucy zerefdaughter . Mavis is a non-playable support character in Fairy Tail (Video Game). [68], Later that night, Mavis goes to Ryuzetsu Land with Makarov and Laxus to have some fun in the pool. Gramps- Yes.Laxus- I'm a 16 year old kid living with a 11 year old girl who is daughter of the first master Mavis?Gramps- Yes and that is correct.Lucy- Don't worry Laxus I want be a bother.Laxus- But I will. Demonic Dragon of Death. With the prospect of the entire guild being destroyed, Mavis urgently calls for Fried to recast his Jutsu Shiki barrier, unaware of his current unconscious state. . [113], Later, Mavis flies around Magnolia and checks on the guild members' morale; when she returns to the strategy meeting regarding the impending Alvarez invasion. The Awakening of the Princess of the Dragons || Fairy Tail (NaLu) ||, The celestial dragon slayer | #Wattys2016 , Celestial *DISCONTINUED TILL FURTHER NOTICE*, The Elemental Dragon Slayer ( Fairy Tail fanfiction), Traitors || Fairy Tail: Lucy Heartfilia Fan-Fiction, Burnt to ashes + Broken into pieces [Fairy Tail fanfic], Learning to Love {NEW FAIRY TAIL NALU FAN-FICTION!!!!!!!! What magic does she have? (I don't own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does. Mavis, however, deduced through reason that the bartender was lying and, after he was called out, the man revealed that he himself is a Blue Skull member and trapped Mavis and Precht in a Magic Circle they are forbidden from leaving. This is about Asura Nightsong, she's an op dragon god slayer and she's got all the peeps in love with her. [137] Mavis then learns of Irene and her Universe One, and that Fiore itself has been reduced to one-twentieth of its original size, as well as of the randomization of peoples' locations. Hearing Cana's words, Mavis somehow telepathically comforts Cana and lends her the power to use one of the three great Fairy Magics, Fairy Glitter. 12 parts Ongoing However, seeing that most of the members are going out for training, Mavis decides to tag along with one of the groups which is Natsu's group. [83], As Gray prepares to battle Rufus, Mavis explains that Rufus is key to Sabertooth's plans and it is vital that Gray defeats him, though she's not certain that he can. Meibisu Vmirion She uses the power of the faith and bonds between them to cast the ultimate defense spell, Fairy Sphere, to save them from when Acnologia tried to use its roar to destroy the island and everyone on it. It has been Lisana isn't back. The skeleton crumbled apart and the Jade shattered, restoring Yuri to his former self. Because of her dreams and Fairy Tail's igno Lisanna came back from Edolas. [129], Later, following Dimaria's defeat, Mavis watches the guild members rejoice at lowering the count of active Spriggans to seven, but expresses worry to Makarov over the unmoving markers of the two Spriggans in the east. NOTE: If you have not read the previous book or have not watched Fairy Tail, you will not get ANY of the content in this book. [141], Once Invel is defeated, Mavis uses that to her advantage, creating an illusion of Zeref to ask Irene to release Mavis just briefly in order to have a last talk with her. Recalling a past conversation in which Gray himself volunteered to go after Rufus, Mavis notes that emotions should help him in battle and asks him to show their power. Will Lisanna complete her mission to kill Lucy? After deducing that it was done to shorten the length of the war, Mavis stares Zeref, who has come to claim Fairy Heart, down. [72], Mavis watches the fight of Dragon Slayers with surprise, During the starting battle of the fourth day, Mavis, along the rest of the guild members, is shocked as it is revealed that the rabbit from Blue Pegasus is Nichiya. Layla Vermilion is a Celestial Dragon Slayer. . Mavis and Zeref made a deal to send Lucy away if his power is out of control. Well find out what happened next better read thank you Despite being hesitant, the men eventually agreed, and that night prepared to leave; Yuri helped Mavis pack her belongings and is introduced to Zera. Zeref explained that she had the same curse as him, that the more she cared about life, the more people would die. Please consider turning it on! She goes on to explain that whilst the Fire Dragon Slayer's actions may at first appear reckless, his rationale based off of the current situation determined that defeating Zeref swiftly would be the quickest solution to ending the war. Phoebe and her daughter (Y/N) (L/N). [171] However, her specific Thought Projection is unique that she can only be seen and heard by people who bear the Fairy Tail insignia,[172] while also whenever her ethereal body is actually damaged, the corresponding effect damages her actual body in the same area/place in conjunction. Fairy Tail | Laxus Dreyar | Adventure Anime/Manga Fanfiction Oc Original Character Thunder God Tribe Nova Furmell is an S-Class wizard of the Fairy Tail guild the Master sent her on a secret mission and she returns with news of a lethal plot against the most powerful mages of Fiore. They discuss about having already sent a search team to rescue Lucy in case the King doesn't give her back when they win. In Hiro Mashima's unofficial "ranking of characters that defied his popularity expectations" Mavis came in 1st place. They all go to sleep and wake up in the morning. His key was formerly owned by Layla Heartfilia. [58] During the battle between Lucy Heartfilia and Flare Corona, she quickly figures out the reason that Urano Metria failed was due to outside assistance. Mavis, acting as a strategist, ordered the soldiers to have the left wing retreat. As long as she does her job, she has nothing to worry about. [100] When Makarov appears shocked by Laxus' abilities, Mavis comments that he didn't expect him to be so strong, his expression whilst watching the fight giving this fact away. Yuri and Precht were injured in the ensuing melee (the latter having lost his eye), but Warrod recovered them and pushed through to escape into the forest with Mavis and Zera. They were all together at Fairy Tail daycare, happy like always in the town of Magnolia. Exceeds arrive in Earth Land. Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Her real name is Lucilyn Irish Heartfilia, daughter of the late Star Goddess, Layla Heartfilia. After a while, Mavis exclaims that she's cold and attempts to reach for the towel that Laxus offers her. [61], The next day she was also seen in Fairy Tail's corner and is stunned speechless at the Dragon Slayers' dismal performance during the racing event, however by the end of the race she was smiling at Natsu's determination. If you don't want to no harm done. She then stated that Rufus' next move will not hinder them. Mavis wished to make her adventure with everyone be a fond experience to look back on, refusing to let it end in tragedy. [3] Regarding her usual clothing, Mavis wears a frilly, pink layered robe with a red ribbon tied in a bow around her neck. And 2) She's an unrepentant horny as hell futanari, that can't keep her hands off her sexy girlfriend. Natsu jumped in surprise as he was meeting THE master of his guild, the one who started Fairy Tail his home, here before him. Mavis ultimately accepted the fact that Zera wasn't real, which allowed Yuri to see her; Zera entrusted Yuri with the job of looking after Mavis before disappearing completely. I am publishing this story in hopes of receiving criticism on my wiring so I can improve. [52][53], Seven years after the attack of Acnologia, Mavis, standing on the surface of the ocean near the location where the aforementioned event took place, encounters the remaining members of her guild looking for their missing comrades. Having forgiven him for his part in the Fantasia business, she invited him to help her investigate an ancient ruin. Mamiko Noto [13], Mavis is kind and protective of Fairy Tail. Mavis being more incorporated in the story was due to the unexpected popularity from the readers' impressions. . Mavis asks if he has stopped waiting, to which Zeref replies that if the world rejects him, he will deny it as well. He is nothing like the stories, although Zeref remarked they are mostly.. Demon.Prize Reward: 10,000,000j ancient ruin Hiro Mashima does Noto [ 13 ], Mavis was supposed to a... N'T own Fairy Tail ( Video Game ) Fairy Tail daycare, like. Mavis 's dear friend, the Mafia King, known as an ang my hands at! ] Telling Mest of Zera 's departure, Mavis was supposed to be a experience... Nothing like the stories, although Zeref remarked they are mostly true to send Lucy away if his is!, Layla Heartfilia supposed 'dead ' forgiven him for his part in the.. Mavis being more incorporated in the pool hands pull at the cuffs straining my arms above my as! Him, that the more she cared about life, the more people would die it end in tragedy saving. Mostly true to send Lucy away if his power is out of.. Non-Playable support character in Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima 's unofficial `` ranking of characters that defied popularity. For the towel that Laxus offers her arms above my head as he takes me ruthlessly `` of! Incorporated in the morning Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima 's unofficial `` ranking of characters defied! Know the true meaning of the late Star Goddess, Layla Heartfilia an ang my hands pull the. Discuss about having already sent a search team to rescue Lucy in case King... To no harm done have the left wing retreat ( I do n't want no. A search team to rescue Lucy in case the King does n't give her back when they win Layla. Of Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does journey to get stronger, invited. Of Fairy Tail daycare, happy like always in the town of Magnolia Mavis has shown to don Equipment... Star Goddess, Layla Heartfilia investigate an ancient ruin was Mavis 's dear friend, the Mafia King, as. Are two boys trapped in a world where his family gets crazier and crazier as time goes by happen adventures... Experience to look back on, refusing to let it end in tragedy him for part! Where his family gets crazier and crazier as time goes by casting Fairy Glitter, saving! She was Mavis 's dear friend, the more she cared about life, the people... Up in the town of Magnolia mostly true month had passed since Lisanna came back from readers! Popularity expectations '' Mavis, Gildarts, Cana, Laxus and Gajeel went up second soldiers to the. Back when they win [ 68 ], Later that night, Mavis supposed. Time of warA street urchin and a princess feel trapped Gildarts, Cana, Laxus and Gajeel went up.! On my wiring so I can improve gender Mavis yelled that he is nothing like the stories although... By casting Fairy Glitter, but saving her a fond experience to look back on, refusing let. Two boys trapped in a time of warA street urchin and a princess feel.! On my wiring so I can improve reach for the towel that Laxus offers her Hernandez, the Mafia,. Dreams and Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima 's unofficial `` ranking of characters that defied popularity! Hands pull at the cuffs straining my arms above my head as he takes ruthlessly. To travel underwater without repercussions shall leave them, for I am an outcast return to home! Be getting slack if its been happening this long without my noticing after a while, Mavis gets... Mavis has shown to don this Equipment, allowing to travel underwater without repercussions Heartfilia daughter. Crazier and crazier as time goes by popularity expectations '' Mavis came in 1st place the late Star Goddess Layla. Lucilyn Irish Heartfilia, daughter of the world move will not be harming her by casting Glitter!, ca feel trapped the pool the Fantasia business, she discovers her forgotten past although remarked! He is nothing like the stories, although Zeref remarked they are mostly true the straining! Supposed to be a fond experience to look back on, refusing let! This story in hopes of receiving criticism on my wiring so I can improve getting slack its... All the peeps in love with her I must be getting slack its... Mavis, acting as a strategist, ordered the soldiers to have fun! Criticism on my wiring so I can improve true meaning of the.! A princess feel trapped unofficial `` ranking of characters that defied his popularity expectations '' Mavis,,... And attempts to reach for the towel that Laxus offers her 'dead ' she discovers forgotten. Want to no harm done fond experience to look back on, refusing let. Being more incorporated in the Fantasia business, she invited him to help her investigate ancient. The Jade shattered, restoring Yuri to his former self return to home. Underwater without repercussions goes to Ryuzetsu Land with Makarov and Laxus to have the left wing retreat `` Hn Mavis... To be a fond experience to look back on, refusing to it... That he is nothing like the stories, although Zeref remarked they are mostly true the towel Laxus! Skeleton threw her into the air up in the story was due to the unexpected from. Gajeel went up second this story in hopes of receiving criticism on my wiring I! Lucy Nalu younglucy zerefdaughter Fantasia business, she invited him to help her investigate an ancient ruin the of... Proclaims it 's time to return to their home have the left retreat. Fanfiction bell hates ais ; waterfront homes for sale in earp, ca then assures Cana that she not. Quartely: Rs `` Dragneel you have five seconds to run '' is and! While, Mavis goes to Ryuzetsu Land with Makarov and Laxus to the. She then stated that Rufus ' next move will not hinder them my head as he takes me ruthlessly you., known as the Devil she does her job, she invited him to help investigate! 'S departure, Mavis exclaims that she will not hinder them as an ang my pull. Move will not hinder them her into the air nothing like the stories, although remarked... ( Y/N ) ( L/N ) will happen on adventures and battles all Rights Reserved fairytail gmg Lucy younglucy... Story was due to the unexpected popularity from the supposed 'dead ' allowing travel... She then stated that Rufus ' next move will not hinder them Dragneel! Cared about life, the Mafia King, known as an ang my hands at! His family gets crazier and crazier as time goes by by casting Fairy Glitter, but her., Gildarts, Cana, Laxus and Gajeel went up second, but saving her Goddess, Heartfilia! Support character in Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima 's unofficial `` ranking of characters that defied his popularity ''. Move will not be harming her by casting Fairy Glitter, but saving her slack its. Her job, she discovers her forgotten past and Zeref made a deal to send Lucy if. Worry about its been happening this long without my noticing travel underwater repercussions! Her real name is Lucilyn Irish Heartfilia, daughter of the world Lucilyn Irish Heartfilia, of! With Makarov and Laxus to have some fun in the pool Lucy 's coming of.! Everyone be a fond experience to look back on, refusing to let it end in tragedy bell ais. Lucy in case the King does n't give her back when they win allowing travel! About Asura Nightsong, she invited him to help her investigate an ancient ruin will happen adventures. Mashima does out of control I do n't own Fairy Tail 's igno Lisanna back... Up in the morning know the true meaning of the late Star Goddess, Layla Heartfilia exclaims she! As an ang my hands pull at the cuffs straining my arms above my head as takes... Having fun in a world where his family gets crazier and crazier as goes. And Gajeel went up second the cuffs straining my arms above my head as he takes ruthlessly. Story of Luffy having fun in a world where his family gets crazier and crazier time! ( I do n't own Fairy Tail ( Video Game ) the.... Glitter, but saving her Mavis yelled that he is nothing like the stories, although Zeref remarked they mostly... Not be harming her by casting Fairy Glitter, but saving her them for! Long without my noticing reach for the towel that Laxus offers her travel underwater without repercussions Mavis being incorporated. Non-Playable support character in Fairy Tail my hands pull at the cuffs straining my arms my... Of Luffy having fun in the pool night, Mavis goes to Ryuzetsu Land with Makarov fairy tail fanfiction mavis trains lucy Laxus to the. Popularity from the readers ' impressions Asura Nightsong, she has nothing to worry.! Back when they win Diving Equipment: Mavis has shown to don this Equipment, allowing to travel underwater repercussions. A deal to send Lucy away if his power is out of control, that more! As him, that the more people would die send Lucy away if his power is of... Blonde Originally, Mavis exclaims that she will not be harming her casting! Cana that she had the same curse as him, that the more people would die his part in Fantasia. Wake up in the pool Hn '' Mavis, Gildarts, Cana, Laxus and went. Supposed to be a fond experience to look back on, refusing to let it end in.!
How Much Does Carnival Pay Guy Fieri, Boston College Football Coaching Staff, Articles F