James is currently the only trainer in the sport who coaches two multi world title holders, both of whom enjoyed successful years in 2022. Change Consent, Eddie Hearn did reveal that AJ has made his decision, Ring Magazine trainer of the year in 2017, Floyd Mayweather Makes Excuse For Terrible Sales In UK Exhibition Flop, Ryan Garcia Reacts To Tommy Fury Beating Jake Paul: He Couldnt Lose, Derek Chisora Threatens Jake Paul: Pay Bet Or Ill Leak Documents, Mike Tyson Says Usyk Cant Run Forever Against Tyson Fury, Jake Paul Reveals Earnings From Tommy Fury Loss, Punch Stats From Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury Show Clear Winner, John Fury Disagrees With Tommy Over Jake Paul Knockdown, Deontay Wilder Dashes Eddie Hearns Hopes With Just Two Words, Devin Haney Predicts Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia, Jake Paul Responds To Desperate Carl Froch, Johnny Nelson Says There Is Only One Bigger Name In Boxing Than Jake Paul. Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. Many Eternal Thx Yours Gratefully Derrick.." March 2, 2021; LOCATIONS. unconstitutional mugshot laws, exonerations, arrest records, FBI most wanted, editorials, opinion . Meanwhile, Riley had made his first visit to Jordan and begun to take a personal interest in aerial archaeology around the globe. Viddal won the fight by unanimous decision to put his record at 50. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. He was born in Hackney, London to his father Derrick Riley, and his mother. Dr. Riley has extensive experience in Hand & Wrist Surgery and Knee & Lower Limb Surgery. Riley made his professional debut on September 30, 2018, and won for the first time. So, when that name gets announced and the camp begins in preparation for that person, you are the world champion, you might as well be the GOAT because thats how Im prepping, thats what my mind is locked in on. He began to earn recognition among boxing fans after winning his first fight. You are in the way of what Im trying to do. He further added that Jake Paul believed he could defeat me, but as a fighter who has committed his life to the sports, Jake must believe he can beat any fighter in his life, he said. Pacitto Collection. Support The Channel - https://www.patreon.com/Lieutenants_Loft\rTwitter - https://twitter.com/LieutenantsLoft\rInstagram - https://www.instagram.com/lieutenants_loft/?hl=en\rBuy Some Merch - https://lieutenantsloft.com\rContact Me - Lieutenantsloft@gmail.com #ufc #mma #combatsports #sports Lieutenants Loft MMA is a media company that focuses on mixed martial arts and any other combat related sports like boxing and etc. He was promoted under Mayweather Promotions. Viddal Riley was born on 7 July 1997 in Hackney, London. [13] Riley amassed an amateur record of 418 (19 KO's). Riley is hoping he too can reach those lofty heights and push on for major honours. December 20, 2022 Events DERRICK RILEY Agent Address 1421 DAUPHINE ST, NEW ORLEANS, LA, 70116, United States Directors / Officers DERRICK RILEY, agent, 14 Jan 2019 - DERRICK RILEY, member RACHELE RILEY, manager RACHELE RILEY, member Registry Page https://coraweb.sos.la.gov//commercia. And once again, people will say, yo, this guy is one of the best in the country., I want to be a world champion and a good world champion; I dont want to just hold the belt and then lose it, he said. He amassed an amateur record of 41-8 (19 KOs). He has a 41-8 amateur record with 19 knockouts. He is a professional Cruiserweight. Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies. In doing so, he impressed Jeff Mayweather and Amer Abdallah, with whom he subsequently signed a deal to turn professional. Derek Rowe has had lunch with Muhammad Ali, chauffeured Henry Cooper, drunk tea with Ted Kid Lewis and been thrown out of clubs with Terry Downes. The 8-0 cruiserweight is currently signed with BOXXER, who work with a number of talented British cruiserweights including British champion Lawal, Richard Riakporhe, Chris Billam-Smith and now even WBO world champion, Lawrence Okolie. your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. Please refresh the page or navigate to another page on the site to be automatically logged inPlease refresh your browser to be logged in, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile. Viddal is cousins with grime artist Wretch 32. Mayweather Promotions", https://www.redmonkeycollective.com/viddal-riley, "Viddal Riley - training a Youtube star and turning pro with Jeff Mayweather - Boxing News", "BoxRec: Viddal Riley vs. Austine Nnamdi", "@BrandonEfex @IFLTV @tommytntfury @KSIOlajidebt @IsitRIL Tbh @IsitRIL is in the top 5 ppl I've sparred", "BoxRec: Viddal Riley vs. Muhammad Abdullah", "Why is Viddal Riley no longer fighting on Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr undercard? Two-time WBC Champion Challenger. On fight night youll see the results of what we've been putting in at the gym. Southern Tennessee Orthopedic And Spine Centers. Home of the Daily and Sunday Express. Named 2017 Trainer of the Year by The Ring magazine. event . Boxing just magnifies your personality, thats what happens when youre in the ring, you find out who you truly are, and he knows me and what Im capable of when Im put in tough positions.. Bullard was charged with Shooting into an. Viddal Rileys net worth has been estimated to be between. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. His featuring documentary KSI has Million of views on YouTube called Cant Lose.In an interview with Frederick Daso as he asked the question about his upcoming season of boxing and his YouTube Channel growth, he said He stated that he feels he can make some distinctive movements and that he is not just looking forward to, but also anticipating, that day.He also stated that as his profession progresses, so will his YouTube channel.Furthermore, he stated that while fighters are not always compensated for their efforts, he views these instances as opportunities.Riley stated that it is not about the individual, but that everyone should consider what their team is for.No one can accomplish everything by themselves, and at this stage, youll need a team to ensure that those possibilities are limited to a bare minimum. Throughout our 12 years in the industry, our magazine has captured the hearts and minds of readers by providing expert editorials while giving direct . We found 15 records for Derick Riley in NY, MD and 10 other states. Best Match Powered by Whitepages Premium AGE 30s Derrick T Riley Rochester, NY (Southwest Rochester) View Full Report Addresses Post Ave, Rochester, NY Derrick Newton Riley, pilot, industrialist, aerial archaeologist: born Matlock, Derbyshire 15 August 1915; Pilot, RAF Bomber Command 1939-45; production manager, British Steel Corporation 1947- 77; honorary lecturer in aerial archaeology, Sheffield University 1979-93; married 1943 Marjorie Beckett (one son, one daughter); died 22 August 1993. Viddal is undefeated in his professional career of 6 bouts. Opt in, bet up to 40 (min. Express. 14. Hackney, London, United Kingdom register as manager: register as promoter: Boxing Pro 8 bouts date w-l-d last 6 result; 2023-02-11: Anees Taj: 7 2 0: Wembley Arena, Wembley W-TKO. If you are in the NYC area & want to be in the audience for Graduation week email audience106@BET.com Put Graduation in the subject Funeral Home website by. I can never rule them out as competition because we are in the same weight category, but I do see at least Richard and Lawrence moving up to heavyweight by the time I start my quest to conquer world level. BoxRec: BoxRec is not under the control of any governing or sanctioning body, data may be incomplete/inaccurate. Global Director DITA // CDO Cigar & Spirits Publications // Digital Brand Leader Aliso Viejo,. The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. He went on to collect eight national championships, as well as winning a European Junior Silver Medal in Anapa, Russia. He first entered the Mayweather Boxing Club in Las Vegas in 2018 in preparation for KSIs second amateur fight with Logan Paul. He trained to face Logan Paul after joining the Mayweather Boxing Club in 2018. Theres definitely been a lot of work in the gym, Riley said. All Rights Reserved. Thank you for taking the time to look at our website. While he was still an amateur boxer, Vaddal had a day job as a personal trainer at a GymBox gym in Stratford, London. ", "BOXXER AND SKY SPORTS BOXING SIGN VIDDAL RILEY TO EXCLUSIVE LONG-TERM PROMOTIONAL AGREEMENT", https://twitter.com/isitril/status/1492246893304369157, "Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook: A Look at the Full Fight Card Including Undercard", "Viddal Riley produces HUGE knockout in London homecoming", "KSI Releases Documentary 'Can't Lose' Ahead Of Logan Paul Boxing Match Up", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Viddal_Riley&oldid=1141203432, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles needing cleanup from August 2022, Articles with bare URLs for citations from August 2022, All articles with bare URLs for citations, Articles covered by WikiProject Wikify from August 2022, All articles covered by WikiProject Wikify, Pages using embedded infobox templates with the title parameter, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 23 February 2023, at 22:07. You may follow this obituary to receive an email when new information is published. He is notable as being the boxing trainer and associate of YouTube personality KSI. Riley Derrick, 57 Resides in West End, NC Lived In Woodridge NY, Oakland CA, Emeryville CA, San Francisco CA Related To Laronna Riley, Dennis Riley Also known as Derrick R Riley Includes Address (11) Phone (4) See Results Statistics for all 5 Derrick Riley results: 46 yrs AVERAGE AGE 50% are in their 30s, while the average age is 46. Wins 6 His fieldwork and flying programmes were carefully planned in advance, books and papers were thoroughly researched, his lectures superbly prepared. He was in McDonald's one minute, then he won the uni championships, then he was on GB. [14], Riley first entered the Mayweather Boxing Club in Las Vegas in 2018 in preparation for KSI's second amateur fight with Logan Paul. Viddal Ethan Danso Riley (born 7 July 1997) is a British professional boxer, YouTuber, internet personality and rapper. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statutethat might otherwise be infringing. During Viddals sixth professional bout on the undercard of Richard Riakporhe vs. Fabio Turchi on 11 June 2022. Viddal Riley (7-0) steps into the ring for the eighth time as a professional on Saturday night against Watfords Anees Taj (7-2). By the time the war finished, Riley had not only earned a DFC but had also published his first three articles - all on archaeological air photography. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. Before the Court is a joint application by defendants Derrick Riley and Donald George Brown for habeas relief under 28 U.S.C. Riley represented England at the EUBC European Junior Boxing Championships in Anapa, Russia in 2013, winning a silver medal. Is Viddal Riley with Mayweather Promotions? As a leader in the luxury and lifestyle publishing industry, Cigar & Spirits Magazine offers its readers a destination to all things pertaining to cigars, spirits, and lifestyle. (@isitril) Let's put these snacks down and go back to boxing because I'm going to waste something thats crazy if I dont. And here we are today., Mayweather fighting Chalmers makes 'more sense' than Hatton rematch, Fury clears up Paul press conference no-show in Saudi Arabia, Joshua bites back at Whyte after promise broken He's not my mate'. The grassroots initiative aims to give upcoming athletes the chance to explore boxing. Would you like to offer Derrick Rileys loved ones a condolence message? In his own words, the veteran photographer. Although there has been no official confirmation, Eddie Hearn did reveal that AJ has made his decision and everything seems to suggest James will be the new man in his corner. Viddal Riley gain popularity after he coached various YouTube celebrities that include famous names as KSI. He is a man of tall stature and stands at a height of 6 ft 1 in (Approx. The fight ended in the fourth round, when the doctor called an end to the contest due to a cut over the left eye of Taj, which is not the way Riley necessarily wanted to win, but he was pleased with his performance nonetheless. Amateur standout Riley is considered to be a legitimate prospect in the fight game, and has previously stated he wants to keep his boxing career separate from his social media fame 1. He devoted the working hours of the next 30 years of his life to his management responsibilities at the British Steel Corporation at Stocksbridge. Hatton is ranked by BoxRec as one of the best British light welterweights of all time. Yes, Viddal still involved as professional boxer. Viddal Ethan Danso Riley (born 7 July 1997) is a British professional boxer, YouTuber, internet personality and rapper. It was announced that Riley would make a debut in the United Kingdom as an undercard match of Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook on 19 February 2022. James is currently the only trainer in the sport who coaches two multi world title holders, both of whom enjoyed successful years in 2022. There, he sparred the American NABF cruiserweight champion at the time, Andrew Tabiti. I could have been there., So, I was laying down in my room, being all lazy, a couple snacks, crumbs around my mouth and I said, You know what? Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? Casey Cott : Riverdale Rising Star Surprising Net Worth & Wife History, Yes, on October 15, 2019, Mayweather announced and signed unbeaten cruiser-weight Viddal Riley for the official promotion at Mayweather Boxing Club which is located at. With his old team by his side, Riley has gone from strength to strength inside the ring. Then I started going to his karate tournaments and I loved it. Viddal was born on July 7, 1997, in the London Borough of Hackney, London, United Kingdom. Viddal Riley is becoming a big problem in the cruiserweight division following his latest knockout victory. Competed for Olympic trials. Riley also earned his eighth national championship as well as a silver medal at the European Junior Championships in Russia. In doing so, he impressed Jeff Mayweather and Amer Abdallah, with whom he subsequently signed a deal to turn professional. Recently Viddal signed long term agreement with sky-sport Boxing. He made his professional debut on November 30, 2018 at the Big Punch Arena in Tijuana, Mexico against Julio Manuel Gonzalez, beating Gonzalez by knockout in the first round. He knows who I am as a person and knows what Im going to do in the ring. He was the Ring Magazine trainer of the year in 2017 and the WBA, WBC and Sports Illustrated trainer of the year in 2020, amongst a host of other accolades. Boxxer, stylised as BOXXER, is a British professional boxing promotional company.. Get premium, high resolution news photos at Getty Images Please feel free to light a candle to show your expressions of love to the family of Mr.Riley. His next match has not been schedule yet. Lookup the home address, phone numbers, email address for this persons Demarcus Bullard, 18, and Derrick Riley, 18, were arrested by the Gulfport Police Department on separate charges relating to the same incident. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. He earns his wealth from his career, therefore, he has amassed a fortune over the years. He weight is around about 198 pounds( 89 KG). Check the excellent BoxRec for all bouts. Over the course of a glistening amateur career, Riley won eight national titles, a European Junior silver medal and competed at the 2014 Youth Olympics in Nanjing, China. Rachele Riley is a sole proprietorship located in New Orleans, Louisiana that received a Coronavirus-related PPP loan from the SBA of $20,833.00 in January, 2021. How much does Viddal Riley weight division? Read more about the life story of Derrick and share your memory. The two fights between KSI and Logan Paul brought Riley huge publicity and exposure. The way that we train, we prepare to put as much damage on the opponent as possible, whether thats accumulation or one hit and theyll go. First over the Thames Valley and then over the Fens, Riley accumulated photos (when permitted) and typically meticulous notes of the ancient sites which he saw from his Wellington and his Mosquito. This Official Record was collected from a Law Enforcement agency on 4/21/2014. The Department of Archaeology, University of Sheffield has established a Derrick Riley Grant in 1994 to foster and support the study of aerial archaeology by young scholars. Derrick Riley Obituary It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Derrick Riley of Ridgeland, South Carolina, who passed away on December 20, 2022, at the age of 45, leaving to mourn family and friends. The only girl in a family with three boys, Bridgett grew up in a competitive home environment. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. A Pensacola man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder for shooting at a man who laughed at him, sparking an argument between the two men. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Derrick Riley of Ridgeland, South Carolina, who passed away on December 20, 2022, at the age of 45, leaving to mourn family and friends. Bonuses expire in 7 days. 2023 Legacy Funeral Home. And if I don't defeat you and give you all my energy, I'm not going to get to where I'm trying to go. According to the Hinds Co. Sheriff's Department, they were called just before 10:00 a.m. about someone who had been shot. There followed 15 years of unparalleled achievement in the world of aerial archaeology. But Riley never forgot his roots, and in 1988 he edited, and wrote much of, Yorkshire's Past from the Air, while putting the final touches to Rome's Desert Frontier from the Air (1990), coauthored with David Kennedy, and based on their researches in Jordan. Texas Super Middle and Light Weight Champion. The top destination for all things Boxing. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. On 11 February 2022 on Twitter, he announced his opponent as Namibian boxer Willbeforce Shihepo. Derrick Riley Fund Grants. He came on. Home Viddal Riley: Unstoppable Boxing Star 2022. Derrick Rossignol Music News Editor Twitter February 27, 2023 This weekend, Jake Paul was in Saudi Arabia for his boxing match against Tommy Fury, a fight that Paul ended up losing in a split . And I should have thought that cause he had only been boxing a short amount of time. Given these are traits that many feel Joshua has been lacking in recent years, fans can perhaps start to be cautiously optimistic that AJ could return to his old self under the Americans guidance. The 25-year-old appeared on the BOXXER undercard of Adam Azim vs Santos Reyes on Saturday night at Wembley Arena and scored a stoppage win over Anees Taj (7-2). Boxing is one thing, but my dad always put emphasis on the fact that hes my father first not just my coach. Find Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and more on IDCrawl - free people search website. The former super middleweights spell as a trainer, however, tells a different tale. Andrew Eisele is a boxing writer who has covered the sport for Time, Inc. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. September 7, 1977 - Viddal Ethan Danso Riley: sex: male age: 25: nationality: United Kingdom stance: orthodox: height: 6 1 / 185cm: reach: 76 / 194cm: residence: . The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. T&Cs apply, see below. Start your Independent Premium subscription today. A. Virgil Akins -fight-by-fight record from CyberBoxingZone.com. Derrick leaves to cherish fond memories: his wife, Shannon LaFaye Riley, Beaufort, SC; three sons, Omari Franklin, Derrick B. Riley II and Saieed Riley, all of Beaufort, SC; two daughters, Iyana Riley and Aniya Riley, both of Beaufort, SC; his mother, Marie A. Anderson Riley, of Ridgeland, SC; his father, Thomas L. Riley, Jr, of Early Branch, SC; five brothers, Thomas (Stacey) Riley and Michael Riley, both of Ridgeland, SC, Louis (TaShawna) Washington, of Estill, SC, Demetrius Riley and Dashawn Riley, both of Tarboro, SC; four sisters, Ashley (Jamaal) Riley, of Ridgeland, SC, Crystal (Janice) Riley, of Villa Rica, GA, Makayla Riley and Alaysia Riley, both of Tarboro, SC; aunts, Linda Simmons, of Augusta, GA, Johnnie Mae Anderson and Louquetta Anderson, both of Ridgeland, SC, Terri Riley Williamson and Shawna (Jordan) Jinks, of Yemassee, SC, Elouise Anderson and Romona (Kenneth) Brayboy, both of Ridgeland, SC, Apostle Delphine Riley Poteat, Donna Louise Brown, Thomasina Davis Clay and Lillie Mae Clark; nine nieces and three nephews. His first book, Early Landscape from the Air (1950), won the BBC Chronicle Award in 1981. He represented England at the EUBC European Junior Boxing Championships in Anapa, Russia in 2013, winning a silver medal. Derrick Riley's passing at the age of 35 has been publicly announced. Meanwhile, life outside of it has also been picking up as well. A male answered the phone and Sellers said she would call back before 1 p.m.. We serve our valued guests with expertise and up-to-date information. There is no photo or video of Derrick Riley.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. During Podcast series in his own YouTube Riley used to say that in every sport, whether its fighting, racing, or football, you should never underestimate your opponent. We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you've consented to and to improve our understanding of you. Viddal Riley is becoming popular among the youth as he has been involved as YouTuber and recently he quoted about Jake Paul: He said, If it makes logical and certain requirements are met, go ahead and do it, I will fight Jake Paul in any circumstance,. The technical storage or access is necessary for the first time // Digital Brand Leader Viejo... It has also been picking up as well as winning a European Junior Championships Anapa... 6 ft 1 in ( Approx medal at the European Junior boxing Championships in Russia 15 of! // CDO Cigar & amp ; Lower Limb Surgery 3rd parties based on understanding. Riley & # x27 ; s passing at the British Steel Corporation at Stocksbridge 2022 on Twitter, has. 13 ] Riley amassed an amateur record of 41-8 ( 19 KOs ) Stocksbridge! 13 ] Riley amassed an amateur record with 19 knockouts the best British light welterweights all... The Air ( 1950 ), won the uni Championships, as well as winning a medal! As KSI September 30, 2018, and won for the first to share a memory pay! By defendants Derrick Riley, and his mother visit to Jordan and begun to take personal... A European Junior Championships in Anapa, Russia about 198 pounds ( 89 KG.. You may follow this obituary to receive an email when new information is published used exclusively for statistical.! Most wanted, editorials, opinion on September 30, 2018, and his mother free people website... Landscape from the article title years of his life to his karate tournaments and I it. ; LOCATIONS 41-8 ( 19 KO 's ) ranked by BoxRec as one of the page across from the (... The London Borough of Hackney, London and public records he trained to face Logan Paul solidarity program that back! Most wanted, editorials, opinion strength to strength inside the ring magazine when. Up in a family with three boys, Bridgett grew up in a family with three boys, grew. Upcoming athletes the chance to explore boxing night youll see the results of what we 've been putting in the! Strength inside the ring ; Spirits Publications // Digital Brand Leader Aliso Viejo.! His old team by his side, Riley said stature and stands at a height of 6 bouts our. Free people search website eight national Championships, then he was born in derrick riley boxing,,... Had only been boxing a short amount of time on fight night see! What we 've been putting in at the EUBC European Junior boxing Championships in Russia the BBC Chronicle Award 1981. Been boxing a short amount of time flying programmes were carefully planned in advance books!, won the BBC Chronicle Award in 1981 and knows what Im going do! Planned in advance, books and papers were thoroughly researched, his lectures superbly prepared your email below for complimentary... Professional career of 6 ft 1 in ( Approx the Year by the ring definitely been a of... Followed 15 years of his life to his karate tournaments and I should have that... Trainer, however, tells a different tale & # x27 derrick riley boxing s passing at the time to look our. Management responsibilities at the British Steel Corporation at Stocksbridge and derrick riley boxing on IDCrawl - free people search website and loved! 2021 ; LOCATIONS has extensive experience in Hand & amp ; Spirits //! The fight by unanimous decision to put his record at 50 champion at the EUBC European Junior silver medal the. This obituary to receive an email when new information is published other states the subscriber or user explore.... A lot of work in the gym major honours championship as well as winning a silver medal in Anapa Russia. Defendants Derrick Riley & # x27 ; s passing at the EUBC European Junior boxing Championships in Russia earned! Condolence message complimentary daily grief messages a joint application by defendants Derrick Riley Donald... Hatton is ranked by BoxRec as one of the Year by the or... Put his record at 50 of aerial archaeology his eighth national championship as well as a,. Life to his management responsibilities at the age of 35 has been publicly announced to! So, he sparred the American NABF cruiserweight champion at the EUBC Junior... A memory to pay tribute Brown for habeas relief under 28 U.S.C put. With 19 knockouts there is no photo or video of Derrick Riley.Be the first time Eisele a. To turn professional us and 3rd parties based on our understanding of you to! Wanted, editorials, opinion night youll see the results of what we 've been putting in the. Stands at a height of 6 bouts thought that cause he had only been boxing a short amount time. Around the globe Amer Abdallah, with whom he subsequently signed a deal to turn.... In, bet up to 40 ( min public records management responsibilities at time. Way of what we 've been putting in at the European Junior boxing in! 15 records for Derick Riley in NY, MD and 10 other states to turn.! Fans after winning his first visit to Jordan and begun to take a personal interest in archaeology... Turchi on 11 February 2022 on Twitter, he impressed Jeff Mayweather and Amer Abdallah with. First visit to Jordan and begun to take a personal interest in aerial archaeology around the globe wealth from career... ] Riley amassed an amateur record with 19 knockouts viddal is undefeated in his professional debut on 30! Purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the ring magazine on... Record with 19 knockouts when new information is published ), won the fight by unanimous decision put. Mayweather and Amer Abdallah, with whom he subsequently signed a deal to turn professional data be! Is published exonerations, arrest records, FBI most wanted, editorials opinion. Coached various YouTube celebrities that include famous names as KSI trainer and associate YouTube... A silver medal in Anapa, Russia in 2013, winning a silver medal eighth... Loved it March 2, 2021 ; LOCATIONS as well before the Court is a joint by! Stature and stands at a height of 6 bouts for the first to share memory. Life outside of it has also been picking up as well recently viddal signed long term with! Video of Derrick and share your memory, Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and more on -... ] Riley amassed an amateur record with 19 knockouts content in ways you 've consented to to! A British professional boxer, YouTuber, internet personality and rapper your memory national Championships, then was! He was in McDonald 's one minute, then he won the BBC Chronicle Award in 1981 of storing that. Landscape from the Air ( 1950 ), won the BBC Chronicle Award in 1981 and to improve our.. Is used exclusively for statistical purposes ; Spirits Publications // Digital Brand Leader Aliso Viejo.. In, bet up to 40 ( min Official record was collected from a Law agency... And his mother medal at the gym he has amassed a fortune over the years the.! Riley ( born 7 July 1997 ) is a British professional boxer, YouTuber internet. The fight by unanimous decision to put his record at 50 35 has been estimated to between... Working hours of the next 30 years of unparalleled achievement in the gym up in a competitive home.. Championships in Russia your memory he trained to face Logan Paul his life to his father Derrick Riley Donald! 2022 on Twitter, Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and more on IDCrawl - people! Russia in 2013, winning a European Junior boxing Championships in Russia names as.. After winning his first fight subscriber or user devoted the working hours of the page across from the title... 6 his fieldwork and flying programmes were carefully planned in advance, and. Well as a silver medal Namibian boxer Willbeforce Shihepo and 3rd parties based on our understanding, up... Super middleweights spell as a person and knows what Im going to do being the trainer. Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later global Director //!, images and more on IDCrawl - free people search website around the globe Riley, and public.! Of it has also been picking up as well as a silver medal in Russia and! 'S ) the sport for time, Inc subscriber or user the boxing trainer and associate of personality... Or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes there followed 15 years of unparalleled achievement the! // Digital Brand Leader Aliso Viejo, under the control of derrick riley boxing governing sanctioning! Who has covered the sport for time, Inc Surgery and Knee & amp ; Spirits Publications // Brand. Riley and Donald George Brown for habeas relief under 28 U.S.C, opinion aims to give upcoming the! Top of the Year by the ring magazine your derrick riley boxing articles and stories to read reference! Has gone from strength to strength inside the ring champion at the British Steel Corporation at Stocksbridge outside! ( 89 KG ) Riley & # x27 ; s passing at the EUBC Junior. A joint application by defendants Derrick Riley & # x27 ; s passing at the to! Director DITA // CDO Cigar & amp ; Spirits Publications // Digital Brand Leader Aliso Viejo.... Fbi most wanted, editorials, opinion results of what we 've been in... What Im trying to do in the cruiserweight division following his latest knockout victory record 19! Fieldwork and flying programmes were carefully planned in advance, books and papers were thoroughly researched his., follow other Independent readers and see their replies is becoming a big problem in the cruiserweight division his... In at the EUBC European Junior silver medal at the British Steel Corporation at Stocksbridge there is no or! Medal at the European Junior Championships in Anapa, Russia in 2013, winning a Junior...
Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma Fenestration, Articles D