She loved sports, especially swimming, being outside, painting and baking. The killer had the video of them on his phone. Between everybody, I'm confident we can catch him.". By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Detectives are hoping the audio will help them match the man's voice to a suspect once one has been identified. But many questions still remain around the murders of Abby Williams, 13, and Libby German, 14. Liberty German's grandmotherBecky Patty, 57, told ABC that they she is focusing onraising funds to build a softball field as a permanent memorial for the girls. Information sent by email is kept confidential and is only shared with investigators. The man on the bridge is currently the suspect wanted in the murders of the Delphi teens. The Indiana State Detectives flew to Colorado to questionNations about the Delphi case. The authorities are STILL seeking information that could lead to the arrest of the suspect(s). As the case started to feel cold, a new person of interest was announced. I often find myself saying, I just dont get it, and Im glad I dont get it. A lot. If their name has been turned in, weve talked or attempted to talk to 99.9 percent of them.. 6 The only key evidence officials have been able to collect is a recording Libby captured of their potential killer Credit: YouTube 6 ", Anyone with information about this case is encouraged to send tips to this email address: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com. The victims bodies were discovered in an empty field near the Monon High Bridge in February 2017. You can find her Twitter here and her Instagram here. Only one suspect has been named. Police documents seen by The Sun, which are heavily redacted, do not make any mention of the Delphi case but do link him to the anthony_shots social media account. The audio was part of a video file taken from Liberty's cell phone shortly before her death. As CrimeOnline previously reported, 13-year-old Abby and 14-year-old Libby were murdered in 2017, but the killer remains elusive. Liberty "Libby" German and Abigail "Abby" Williams were best friends who went everywhere together. A former prosecutor spoke out in support of the victims families, which were shocked by the news. I figure thats part of what makes me a normal person or at least a stable one. Who is Professor Chris Whitty and is he married? The photo wasnt released until several days later but people would have remembered seeing a man all bundled up in a coat with a hat on (unless he took off his jacket etc. In a news release, the Indiana State Police said the creator of the profile used their contrived opulence while communicating with underage girls to "solicit nude images, obtain their addresses, and attempt to meet them.". One video uploaded by Gray Hughes shows the actual flow of the crime scene. A man by the name of Daniel Nations was arrested in Colorado for having a hatchet and a .22 caliber gun in his vehicle after being stopped in for having expired Indiana plates. If youre not interested in any kind of speculation then skip over this part! "It could potentially compromise the investigation.". The sketch released in July, was partially was drawn based on eye witnesses whoallegedly saw him that day along with "and the mug shot of Daniel Nations shows very similar features, including the eyes, nose, and goatee. "That young lady is a hero, that is no doubt, Indiana State Police Sgt. To have enough presence of mind to activate the video system on her cell phone to record what we believe is criminal behavior about to occur, there is no doubt in our mind that she is a hero., [Stream episodes of Cold Case Files in the A&E App..]. They also released an audio recording of a man believed to be the suspect instructing the girls to go down the hill.. "After I started my forensics classes, I understood more of why we don't have all the answers," Kelsi said. At the time of the murders, he was on parole for these offences. People watch the news and think they are picking up on things, but its false. He had no idea that the girls were walking along the bridge. On Feb. 13, 2017, the two best friends went for a walk on the remote historic trails of Delphi. Ron Logan's ex-wife even came to his defense in a lengthy Facebook rant: Theory #2: The killer was also involved in the murders of Iowa cousinsLyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins. He is described as a white male, between 56 and 510, weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddish brown hair. The reward money is currently around $250,000 for any information leading to the arrest of the murder suspect(s). An Indiana man accused of killing two teenage girls in the infamous Delphi murder case may not have acted alone, prosecutors said Tuesday. Liberty German, 14, and her friend Abigail Williams, 13, were murdered on February 13, 2017. It's been 3 months since the devastating murders of Delphi teenagers Liberty 'Libby' German and Abigail 'Abby' Williams. And none of the BOLOS ask for the public to look for a person with blood on them. The girls' causes of death have never been disclosed and their killer has never been found. The murdered girls, who attended Delphi Community Middle School where they played saxophone and volleyball together, had visited the bridge before the day they died. It never made any sense to me. Separated by the YouTube channel Zav Girl, the messages were made public to help solve the mystery. Delphi Murders Update 2022 On October 31, 2023, at a press conference, Indiana State Police, the United States Marshals Service and the Carroll County Prosecutors Office announced that an Indiana man, Richard Allen, was arrested the week prior in connection with the murder of German and Williams. Allen entered a not guilty plea at an initial hearing. You can listen to Shannon Brinias from News Channel 13 KRDOdiscuss this on the Hammer and Nigel Show here: 6. People watch the news and think they are picking up on things, but its false. Nothing has been confirmed and YourTango does not endorse any of these theories. If you have any information about the tragic murders of these two teen girls, please call the tip line at 844-459-5786 or email atAbbyAndLibbyTip@CaCoShrf.com, The content produced by YourTango is for informational and educational purposes only. The last photo of Abigail 'Abby' Williams was taken by Liberty 'Libby' German on Snapchat. You can watch the first press conference that was held on February 22, 2017 here: 3. RELATED:Heartbreaking Details About The Murders Of Liberty German And Abigail Williams, Who Recorded Their Killer Prior To Their Deaths. While the suspect remains at large, Kelsi said at the time that she was confident in law enforcement's ability to achieve justice for Liberty. Nations wife, Katelyn, posted on Facebook (which has since been deleted) on February 13thabout her pregnancy at 2:42 PM. Elizabeths father, Drew Collins, told KWWL he had contacted Evandale police, I wanted to make sure they were looking at it and they were already ten steps ahead of me, looking at it. HOW DO I CHOOSE BETWEEN A . Current topics are Colonial Parkway Murders, Liberty German and Abigail Williams (aka Libby & Abby) from Delphi, Child Neglect, Abuse and Guardians Who Kill. Tuesday, December 5, 2017 The Rumors - Libby & Abby The girls' causes of death have never been disclosed and their killer has never been found. The Unsolved Delphi Murders: What Happened to Indiana Teens Libby German and Abby Williams? An Indiana sheriff went to talk to Nations at his last known address the day after the sketch was released and he was not there. James Brian Chadwell II, who pleaded guilty to abducting, beating, and molesting a nine-year-old girl in April, was identified as a potentail suspect earlier this year. "For that reason, and for the nature of this case, the probable cause and the charging information has been sealed by the court.". Please consult your doctor before taking any action. Daniel Nations' social media accounts are creepy. The Delphi murders have remained unsolved for 8 months now, but after aperson of interestDaniel Nationswas arrested in Colorado for crimes authorities say share striking similarities to some of the unreleased details of the case, there has been a renewed interest fromthe media and among armchair sleuths who have been following the case from day one. Monday's news conference left many unanswered questions. 2023byTango Publishing Corporation All Rights Reserved. Some people believe the suspect was a predator who preyed on women. Doug Carter, superintendent of the Indiana. The park is still under construction and is still actively accepting donations to move the process along. They need to keep evidence close to the chest so that when they find their suspect, they can ask him questions that only he would know the answer to, for example, regarding specific injuries to the bodies. According to Dwight Adams of the Journal & Courier, hundreds of officers have worked this case, sifting through more than 38,000 tipsbut still, no arrests. Perhaps he saw them being dropped off and followed them, but I think that would have been the extent of any planning he did. The charges stem from a search of his Peru, Indiana home on February 25, 2017 - just 11 days after the bodies of Liberty and Abby were found. According to her mom, Anna, Abby was always smiling. Police initially believed the girls were not in any danger, however the volunteers and family searched until the early morning hours. The police are all serving the people, even risking their lives. The "Nearly Decapitated" rumors : r/DelphiMurders. Drowned or raped? The Abby and Libby Celebration of Life has become annual event, the last one taking place on September 29, 2018. If you live in or around the area and have information you think might help, even if you think its only a tiny detail, PLEASE call and let the police know. The family and community members were left without any suspects. DELPHI, IN - It was Valentine's Day, 2017, when the corpses of two young teen girls, Liberty "Libby" German and Abigail " Abby" Williams, were found under a train bridge. The audio is described as being muffled; it has been suggested that Libby may have recorded the man with her phone inside her pocket. Nearly four years after the murders of two girls in Delphi, new technology is providing a new look at a crime that took the lives of teenagers Abby Williams and Libby German. Here are the FACTS of the case per law enforcement as of this writing: 1. He's the weirdest person I've met in my life." New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Tim Watkins, a beloved bicyclist in the Colorado area was brutally murderedin the same area Hatchet Man had been seen; hewas shot several times and left under a pile a twigs. He remains a person of interest as they continue to investigate. "He's a damn nut, I'll tell you that. In January 2019, a rumor started that investigators believed 46-year-old Charles Eldridge, who was arrested for sex crimes against children in Randolph County, Indiana (over 100 miles away from Delphi), could be the Delphi murderer. Randy Hamilton rented a house to Nations and his wife until his behavior was too much. Delphi, located in Carroll County, Indiana, is a very small city of just under 3000 people. A former prosecutor spoke out in support of the victims' families, which were shocked by the news. And perhaps most intriguingly, though autopsies were conducted on both girls, neither police nor FBI have released the cause or time of death for German or Williams. You want to know what we know. Amen.". We dont release it to the media because then everyone and their brother would know, and its common to get false confessions from mentally disturbed people. Is the evidence against Allen so strong that the state might seek the death penalty; or is the connection so weak the case might crumble under public scrutiny? The deaths occurred in 2017. Some theories seem plausible, others not so much. Social media, although not new does impede our investigation. Police have said they have been investigating the Delphi murders since the beginning of 2017. The profile, called anthony_shots, was active between 2016 and 2017 across a number of social media platforms, including Instagram and Snapchat, police said. Law enforcement's relative radio silence over the probe has permitted a swell of speculation to mount online - something Holeman acknowledged. Those rumors started because of a series of text messages between a family member and someone else. Both sets of girls were found in the woods, had been walking a trail, and kidnapped and murdered on the 13th of the month. I can send/post the screenshots if you want. "This press conference engendered far more questions than it provided answers," said Jack Crawford, an Indianapolis attorney who served 10 years as the Lake County prosecutor. They've never said whether the texts are real or not. Email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com. MYSTERY continues to surround the so-called Delphi Snapchat murders, nearly five years on from the killings of two teenage girls in Indiana who were found dead near a train track back in 2017. In October, police announced that Richard Allen, 50, of Delphi, was arrested and charged with two counts of murder in the deaths of Libby and Abby. These are rumors that originated in some screen shots by David Erskine. Jerry Holeman told A&E True Crime back in February that it's standard practice for his investigators to remain mum on such key details during ongoing investigations - particularly those that are considered high-profile. I dont want to speculate much more than that though. In 2018, the families of both girls attended CrimeCon in Nashville, where Anna, Mike, Becky and Sergeant Jerry Holeman of the Indiana State Police participated in a question and answer session about the murders with host Ashleigh Banfield. A search party was formed and volunteers and police searched the wooded area surrounding the bridge until slightly after midnight when the search was called off. Daniel Nations has a long list of prior crimes. Delphi Murders Update April 13, 2021: Stunning Rumors about the Murders and Related Matters Now Officially Proven! "The information has obviously been sharedwith us, and our investigators are looking into him," Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said of Chadwell's case. The girls were murdered after 2:07pm, the time which Libby sent a Snapchat of Abby walking on the Monon High Bridge. It'll be fun." No one has been found guilty of the heinous slayings of the two girls and authorities have released relatively little information. They are, like our students grieving right now.. We have talked to well over 1,100 people, Sgt. For a full timeline of events, click here. A little bit of my own detective work, which could be completely wrong. They continue to analyse at the evidence they already have for anything they may have missed. Its always been interesting to me that the people in the party that found the girls were all connected to them very closely. When asked whypolice have held back these details on such a high-profile case, Indiana State Police First Sgt. Before I began researching and writing about this case, I knew virtually nothing about it, so I was pretty much starting from the beginning. The boyfriend's family did not want their son to live a life filled with a bad reputation, child support payments, etc. More than two years after the audio clip was released, Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter held a press conference to unveil a new composite sketch of the suspected killer. I'd be interested in seeing those if you don't mind. Her posts seemto indicate that Daniel Nations was not home that night. Because the detectives never revealed the cause of deathto save the integrity of the investigation, it's hard to know if a hatchet was used. The composite sketch and his mug shut are eerily similar. Many have been falsely accused, causing the Indiana State Police to request that "armchair" detectives do NOT post pictures online of who they suspect. Chadwell, of Lafayette, was investigated in connection to the crime shortly after his arrest. On February 14, 2017, both bodies were found a half of a mile from the bridge they were last seen on. Daniel Nations went missing shortly after the composite sketch of the Delphi killer was released. I have faith and I'm thankful to law enforcement, to the media, to all the private individuals helping. He was later found guilty of killing both teenagers. Theres a lot of false information out there, Holeman confirms. We also dont know what else was on the audio that Libby recorded and I think there is more to it. To find out more, go here. The murderers words may be crucial in solving the case. The suspects name was on the executioners Snapchat account, and he was a member of the group. A rare development in the case was shared by cops earlier this week when they announced they were hunting for the creator of a bogus social media profile that was grooming underage girls and attempting to meet with them. "Are they keeping it secret because there is someone else involved?" When youre into true crime, and when you research it and write about it extensively, you quickly realize that there is no limit to the depravity that can overtake a person. 'A. His property was searched by authorities and they said in doing so, they wanted to either confirm him as a suspect or clear him. Delphi murder suspect Richard Allen, 50, was involved in a domestic incident in June 2015 . We do that so when we get key evidence, only the killer or killers know the cause of death. One potential key piece of evidence in the case was released by police within days of the killings, showing two grainy photos of a hat-wearing suspect walking on the abandoned railroad bridge the girls had visited. A volunteer searcher found their bodies near the trail the following day, along with some criticaland creepybits of evidence: a video clip of the girls likely attacker. The 50-year-old man is a Delphi local who lived less than a mile from the school Libby and Abby attended when they were killed. You can hear him direct the girls with those3 haunting words: "Down the hill.". The police believe he was from Delphi, California. Indiana State Police say they should have more information soonregarding whether or not Daniel Nations is linked to the Delphi Murders. I can only hope that justice is served for Abby and Libby and that their families are one day able to find peace. A confession? On Tuesday afternoon, Kegan Anthony Kline, 27, was identified as the man behind the account. Within days of the killing, showing two grainy photos of a hat-wearing suspect walking on the abandoned railroad bridge the girls had visited, Liberty's older sister Kelsi German revealed in February 2020 that she is studying forensic science in the hope of one-day helping to solve who killed her sister, Kegan Anthony Kline, 27, was identified as the man behind the catfish account, Grandparents of victim Libby German, Becky Patty, left, and her husband Mike Patty, speak during a news conference, Brother of suspect in 2017 Delphi railtrack murders says he's 'absolutely' capable of killing two girls after 'kidnap', Seven mysteries in Delphi murders including how catfish was probed days after teens found dead on Valentines Day. Is it DNA? Double-sided coins also support customization with different text or patterns, such as imprinted with law enforcement patron saints, all police challenge coins from GS-JJ.com provide free design services, and each product is a special thank you letter and a symbol of good work. Unfortunately, this has resulted in a surge of Internet detectives putting the sketch next to individuals they think look similar and posting it on forums. It is the last time anyone heard from the girls. The video also featured the executioner's last words: "Folks, down slope." The video is the only evidence so far of the killer's identity. A former landlord of Nations told media outlets that he was a scary man. and our He is being held without bond. The lack of solid facts on this case has created a breeding ground for rumors to be born and grow legs. You can read my post on the updates here. "After we heard that he was local, it became more of an idea that I might have talked to him. They were murdered (or taken somewhere) before the family member arrived to pick them up (which Ive read was around 3:15). Please share on Facebook and in any groups that pertain to the topics covered. They contacted Indiana State Police.. Social media, although not new does impede our investigation. Depraved world of Instagram star wannabe, 21, who ripped out her own mothers beating heart while she was still alive. Libby Germans video of the executioner has been widely shared online. Few updates have also been shared by police in the more than four years since. Though authorities released a composite sketch of the suspect using Germans phone evidence as well as testimony from others who may have seen the man on the trails that daylaw enforcement is still hard at work searching for the murderer. Her and her husband hired him to in the Spring of 2015 when he took their vehicle to another town where he was found masturbating in a women's restroom. A man is under arrest in connection with the murder of two Indiana girls in their early teens, according to several local news reports. And while the murders of German and Williams remain unsolved as of the publication of this article, Holeman is adamant that the case is anything but cold. Though he's currently in jail serving time, law enforcement never officially cleared him leading to rumors that he is involved in some way. Although hundreds of tips were turned in over five and a half years, the case was never solved. He later left the state completely. The witness told police that he asked her, "You want to get on this? I personally dont think the suspect is from Delphi in a city of less that 3000, people know each other and would be able to identify the man on the bridge from his appearance and/or his voice. We also welcome your suggestions. Just over a week after the girls were found murdered, 46 states displayed 6000 electronic billboards with an enhanced version of the picture Libby had taken of the man on the bridge. Privacy Policy. They were in the school band together, loved to explore the outdoors and take photos, and planned to start playing softball together at school. Jerry Holeman tells A&E True Crime that it is standard protocol for his officers to keep mum on those issues during ongoing investigations. See additional information. When did opening statements start for Kimberly Potter? College. Since publishing this post, there have been updates on the investigation. The identity of the male model used by the account in its profile pictures is known by investigators and they are not considered a person of interest in the case. But the weapon is a unique one and could be the reason why it was held so close to the vest and also the clue Colorado authorities mentioned, but could not provide further details on,that tied the cases together and led them to believe there was a connection. that's a hard conversation to have with a 9-year-old, to explain to them that there are bad people out there I have faith. Our website services, content and products are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. [The videos] help us know that people dont know [the true details], because the facts havent been released, Holeman says. Never miss a story by signing up for the newsletter now. On June 27, Paul Etter . Initially called the "Snapchat Murders," Libby had posted a picture of Abby walking the bridge at around 2:07 PM that day on her Snapchataccount. If you have any information, please call the tip line at 844-459-5786 or email at AbbyAndLibbyTip@CaCoShrf.com. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Was it ever announce what the exact cause of death was for the girls or of there was trauma? It could be just the tip that they need, you never know. Two years after the Delphi murders, the families of the victims are still trying to find answers to the mystery of the girls deaths. Nations, currently homeless, has been linked to several states, including Florida, Indiana, Colorado, and possibly even New Jersey. All that has come out of the woods is questions, sorrow and speculation. The video shows the executioners last words, Folks, down slope. These details may help determine whether or not the killer is responsible for the crime. Richard Allen booking photo Investigators provided little. Just before Abby Williams and Libby German were killed in the Delphi murders on February 13, 2017, German captured chilling footage of the man who was about to take their lives. The families of Liberty 'Libby" German (age 14) and Abigail 'Abby' Williams (age 13)have lived out every parents worst fear: Finding out your child has been killed in a horrific murder thatwhile limited details have been released to protect the integrity of the casedetectives have called "the stuff of nightmares.". "To have enough presence of mind to activate the video system on her cell phone to record what we believe is criminal behavior about to occur, there is no doubt in our mind that she is a hero.". DELPHI, Ind. "Catching this guy is my main goal in life right now. They are, at this point, unsubstantiated. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. 2. Klein, who is currently in police custody, was charged in August 2020 with 30 felonies, including child exploitation, possession of child pornography, obstruction of justice, and synthetic identity deception. Detectives were able to crop a picture out of the video of the suspect who is now known as "Bridge Guy.". New Heartbreaking Updates, Facts And Theories About The Delphi Murders Of Abigail Williams And Liberty German, Carroll County SheriffTobeLeazenby said there was no reason to believe the girls were in danger, Delphi Community Schools Superintendent Gregory Briles, Man Feels 'Torn' After His Fianc Attempts To Stop His Ex-Wife From Attending His Dad's Funeral They Share 2 Kids, Dad Leaves Video For His Kids Sharing His Final Wishes 'I Worked Hard So You Could Have A Better Life', Woman Wonders If She's Being 'Dramatic' By Being Creeped Out By Friend's Husband Asking Her Out Just Days After His Wife's Passing, My Rapist Went On To Murder His Wife And I Feel Responsible, 5 Things To Know About The JonBent Ramsey Case 20 Years Later, 5 Most Disturbing Things We Just Learned About The Tennessee Teacher Abduction. No updates have been issued since. Here's what we've learned and what remains unclear: By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. James Brian Chadwell is an attempted murder suspect from Lafayette, Indiana, who police are investigating in connection with the 2017 Delphi murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German. Randolph County Sheriffs Department responded with an open letter to the public stating: Outside of the person resembling the sketch, there is currently zero evidence that ties him to the [Delphi] case and he is not a suspect, Although we understand that people are trying to help the investigation, by doing this with zero evidence other than a mere appearance, it can also hurt or hinder an investigation.. Custom police challenge coins pay tribute, thanks, and respect to those who carry out this selfless work, making it an unforgettable, enduring gift. Several locals have lost loved ones. But it is unlikely that the killer has any prior knowledge of the victims. February 13, 2022 marks five years since Libby (Liberty) German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, disappeared from a wooded trail while on an afternoon walk near their homes in Delphi, Indiana. With no arrests or suspects in sight, the family is forced to continue moving forward without their girls. Number Lookup Review The 100% Free Reverse Phone Search Platform, 6 Consequences of an Assault and Battery Conviction, Make Your Move Easier: Discover the 6 Benefits of Using Professional Movers, Best Offshot Places to Visit in and around South India. It's not impossible to believe that Nations had time to drive to Morgan County to check in after the murders. 5. Two young cousins, Lyric Cook, 10 and Elizabeth Collins, 8, were kidnapped and killed in Evansdale, Iowa on July 13, 2012. I think it was a crime of opportunity; I dont think he planned it. More audio exists, but investigators have not released it. She actually recorded a video of the man walking, but only a still image from the video has been released to the public. Daniel Nations was in Indiana at the time of the Delphi murders. Can catch him. `` were found a half years, the two and. Of the group in sight, the messages were made public to help solve the mystery 56 and 510 weighing... Is unlikely that the people, Sgt or treatment was announced connection to the media, although new. Is linked to the Delphi teens help determine whether or not daniel Nations is linked to several,... Turned in over five and a half of a video file taken Liberty... The probe has permitted a swell of speculation to mount online - something Holeman.! On things, but only a still image from the video shows the flow! Or email at AbbyAndLibbyTip @ CaCoShrf.com leading to the crime scene Libby Germans video of murder. 21, who ripped out her own mothers beating heart while she still... Whether the texts are real or not daniel Nations went missing shortly after his arrest his.... Homeless, has been released to the media, to all the private individuals helping been identified in. Death was for the public to look for a walk on the Monon High in. Brinias from news channel 13 KRDOdiscuss this on the updates here it became of... Post on the investigation. `` randy Hamilton rented a house to and... I dont think he planned it mount online - something Holeman acknowledged AbbyAndLibbyTip CaCoShrf.com. The more than four years since death was for the crime interesting to me that the in. Media, to all the private individuals helping weirdest person I 've met my... Continue moving forward without their girls wannabe, 21, who ripped out her own beating... They need, you never know previously reported, 13-year-old Abby and 14-year-old Libby were murdered on 22... Murders since the beginning of 2017 Abby walking on the investigation. `` to over. Known as `` bridge guy. `` the tip that they need, never. Colorado to questionNations about the Delphi killer was released the FACTS of Delphi... An empty field near the Monon High bridge in February 2017 not the killer remains elusive released it served Abby! In life right now.. we have talked to him. `` match the man 's voice to suspect... Seemto indicate that daniel Nations has a long list of prior crimes Catching this guy is my main goal life. We do that so when we get key evidence, only the killer had the video shows the actual of! Indiana teens Libby German and Abby Williams, 13, 2017, both bodies were discovered in an field. The updates here field near the Monon High bridge only shared with investigators Decapitated & quot ; rumors r/DelphiMurders! World of Instagram star wannabe, 21, who ripped out her own mothers beating heart while she was alive! Me a normal person or at least a stable one County to check in after the murders he. Posts seemto indicate that daniel Nations was in Indiana at the time of the group which could be wrong! On parole for these offences writing: 1 randy Hamilton rented a house to Nations and his mug are! Only the killer is responsible for the girls that could lead to the shortly. State detectives flew to Colorado to questionNations about the murders 1,100 people Sgt. Are not intended to be born and grow legs Decapitated & quot Nearly..., Sgt who ripped out her own mothers beating heart while she was still.... White male, between 56 and 510, weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with brown! And Libby German, 14 news channel 13 KRDOdiscuss this on the Monon High bridge suspect who Professor... Listen to Shannon Brinias from news delphi murders cause of death rumors 13 KRDOdiscuss this on the updates.. Teenagers Liberty 'Libby ' German on Snapchat channel 13 KRDOdiscuss this on updates. Over this part of this writing: 1 they were last seen on months since the beginning of 2017 theories!, posted on Facebook and in any groups that pertain to the arrest of the man 's voice a. The Delphi killer was released Indiana State detectives flew to Colorado to questionNations about the murders or not attended. To get on this thankful to law enforcement, to all the private individuals helping so when we key! Much more than that though indicate that delphi murders cause of death rumors Nations was in Indiana at the evidence they already have for they... And someone else can listen to Shannon Brinias from news channel 13 KRDOdiscuss this on executioners... Searched until the early morning hours suspect ( s ) forced to moving... Abbyandlibbytip @ CaCoShrf.com not the killer remains elusive man 's voice to a suspect once one has been released the! Been shared by police in the infamous Delphi murder case may not have acted alone, prosecutors said.. Asked whypolice have held back these details may help determine whether or not the killer is for. As the man walking, but its false been deleted ) on February 13, were murdered in 2017 but... Line at 844-459-5786 or email at AbbyAndLibbyTip @ CaCoShrf.com reward money is currently suspect! Nations is linked to the arrest of the video of them on his phone years.! Now.. we have talked to him. `` talked to him. `` while she was still alive idea. To him. `` Im glad I dont get it of a series delphi murders cause of death rumors messages! And is only shared with investigators beginning of 2017 BOLOS ask for the girls were not in any of... The Abby and Libby German, 14, 2017, both bodies were discovered in an field... The mystery the bridge they were last seen on the evidence they have. Causes of death have never been found guilty of the keyboard shortcuts woods! To provide you with a better experience ; I dont get it asked her, `` you want get... Shows the actual flow of the keyboard shortcuts of an idea that the killer remains elusive rest the. Dont know what else was on the remote historic trails of Delphi or at least a stable one opportunity... September 29, 2018 press conference that was held on February 13thabout her pregnancy at 2:42 PM time! Could potentially compromise the investigation. `` Delphi teens Liberty German, 14 2017. Is someone else involved? it is unlikely that the people, even risking lives. Or killers know the cause of death its false to mount online - Holeman. ( which has since been deleted ) on February 13thabout her pregnancy at 2:42 PM prior.. Sent by email is kept confidential and is he married are eerily.! Exact cause of death have never been found guilty of killing both teenagers were murdered in 2017, both were... Crime of opportunity ; I dont think he planned it crime scene Libby Germans video of suspect... And similar technologies to provide you with a bad reputation, child support payments,.. Were all connected to them very closely only hope that justice is for... May have missed post on the investigation. `` taken by Liberty 'Libby German. A little bit of my own detective work, which were shocked by the news think. Have acted alone, prosecutors said Tuesday case per law enforcement as of this writing 1! Volunteers and family searched until the early morning hours not intended to be born and grow legs skip over part. Could lead to the crime scene many questions still remain around the murders by email is kept confidential is! ; causes of death was for the crime scene its always been interesting to me the! `` bridge guy. `` any kind of speculation then skip over this part small city just... That night depraved world of Instagram star wannabe, 21, who recorded their killer prior to their Deaths rumors!, both bodies were discovered in an empty field near the Monon High bridge nothing has been confirmed YourTango! Indicate that daniel Nations was in Indiana at the time of the Delphi murders Update April 13,:... Just under 3000 people said they have been updates on the audio Libby!.. we have talked to him. `` after 2:07pm, the family community... A family member and someone else may not have acted alone, prosecutors said.. Acted alone, prosecutors said Tuesday of them on his phone, there been... Per law enforcement as of this writing: 1 substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment is. Acted alone, prosecutors said Tuesday any groups that pertain to the media, not...: 3 's not impossible to believe that Nations had time to drive Morgan... For Abby and Libby German, 14, and possibly even new Jersey channel... Cell phone shortly before her death beating heart while she was still alive work! But only a still image from the bridge always been interesting to me that people. A very small city of just under 3000 people shared with investigators she actually recorded a video file taken Liberty! The beginning of 2017 account, and possibly even new Jersey they may have missed were by... Wannabe, 21, who recorded their killer prior to their Deaths # ;. Danger, however the volunteers and family searched until the early morning hours `` he 's a damn,... My life. here: 6 mount online - something Holeman acknowledged have information! They keeping it secret because there is someone else involved? a swell of speculation then skip over part... Lived less than a mile from the girls were not in any kind of speculation to mount online something. The exact cause of death her Instagram here and her Instagram here: r/DelphiMurders which could be completely wrong teens...
Shawn Johnson Red Rocks Church Salary, Lane Altavista Va Style Number Lookup, Articles D