This video was originally released to YouTube on June 19, 2019, but as of January 2022 Trevor started privating most of his videos relating to Looney Tunes. You're brighter than Las Vegas at Christmastime! DAFFY: Right this way, folks. --. Eventually driving off the butler, Daffy becomes Cubish's jester, taking uncounted pies in the face while Cubish laughs uproariously. PARRY! You and your one-track mind. Before impact, Daffy sadly says to the audience, "One thing's for sure, I've got nowhere else to go butup!". A schizophre--? Shoot me! (1966) The $1,000,000 Reward (1920) Five Million Years to Earth (1967) Millions (2004) A A: (1998 Kannada & 1998 Japanese) A Aa E Ee: (2009 Tamil . he says of Cubish), but his deceased benefactor returns as an unseen ghost, with the intention of reclaiming his fortune from Daffy, unless Daffy agrees to provide a service to the community as the terms of Cubish's will stated. I did see an elephant in my birdbath. Sylvester has an exploit with Tweety, where Sylvester is relentlessly chased by a monstrous version of Tweety and develops paranoia in front of Daffy and Porky. Daffy Duck's Quackbusters is a compilation film of several classic Looney Tunes cartoons. (implying that Cubish is still haunting Daffy) which cuts to a 'Finis' card. Well, I take it back. ", "OOOOOOH NOOOOOO! web pages Go on!! I have some pap--, than having a bunch of unwelcome ghosts and ghouls. No! Daffy Duck's Quackbusters June 18, 2014, 10:08 AM In this ducklightful animated feature film, Daffy Duck opens up the ghostbusting Ghouls 'R' Us Agency. Daffy Duck, paranormalist par excellence. Look, doc, I know where there's a real bunny rabbit. (implying that Cubish is still haunting Daffy) which cuts to a 'Finis' card. cheap houses for rent in davidson county. It's good, clean, harmless fun. falling for that split-personality monster gag. Daffy Duck's the name, the supernatural's my game. They supply the ghost, and I demand the money! Daffy Duck's Quackbusters 1988 Trailer (HD Restoration) - 30th Anniversary | The Looney Tunes Critic. Daffy Duck's Quackbusters is a 1988 animated compilation film featuring classic Warner Bros. Cartoons shorts and animated bridging sequences, starring Daffy Duck. Get paid for your art. PORKY: Heh-heh. Captain Hareblower (Pirate Sam vs. Bugs Bunny) Stupor Duck (Daffy's wish . And then, after a carrot burger and a malt in Albuquerque--, I will name him George and I will hug him and--, And I will keep him warm like a mother hen. After Cubish's death soon afterward ("Died Laughing," reports one newspaper), Daffy inherits the Cubish fortune, under the provision that he will use the money to provide a service to the community and follow Cubish's creed to display honesty in business affairs. And it's so comforting to have a short, dark, handsome duck. the distinguishing characteristics of a rabbit? Let me fix it up. So strong it can suspend this cow from an iron girder. I'll try something a little closer to home. Daffy Duck's Quackbusters Movie review by Renee Longstreet, Common Sense Media Common Sense says age 6+ Funny vintage cartoons with lots of slapstick violence. Which reminds me, where is that stupid rabbit? It was also one of the two compilation films of classic Warner Bros. cartoon shorts not composed by Robert J. Walsh (the other being 1979's The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie, which was composed by Dean Elliott). Perhaps you were wondering why I called you here today. After Cubish dies, Daffy Duck, who won the job of personal court jester, lands the inheritance. Sittin' on eggs is sissy-stuff!" Help! A whole Meth of Mthersthmidts a METH of METHERSTHMIDTS!" Not airing this week. Uploaded by Uh-huh. and chops his way into the city's inner sanctum. "Very sporting of the little black duck" --, "Well what'y'a know! But anyway you look at it, it's better he should suffer. Things get worse for a defeated Daffy when Egghead appears as a singing telegram, announcing to Daffy that due to unpaid rent, he is being dispossessed. Nobody will believe him. You say the Loch Ness monster. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. Watch that first step, Meadows. Must be some kind of a native superstition. How to Exorcise. Web. with a little dishonesty in business affairs. . After the repo crew takes away his desks, the building is condemned and destroyed, with Daffy still inside. Daffy Duck opens a detective agency for the supernatural along side his Looney Toon buddies. Blizzards all the way! Looney Tunes Double Feature The Looney Tunes Show Daffy Duck's Quackbusters, Bugs Bunny's 3rd Movie: 1001 Rabbit Tales. After receiving a call from Transylvania, Daffy then calls up Bugs and assigns him to investigate. My own little bunny rabbit. It's fiddler crab season!" Then, I'll dump these losers. Sortzailea zumarra, 2012ko Maiatzaren 04a, 04:41:02. The grand brassiere is back in business, baby! Write your screenplay and focus on the story with many helpful features. How about another carrot juice on the rocks? The film was released to theaters by Warner Bros. on September 24, 1988. https://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Daffy_Duck%27s_Quackbusters&oldid=3238548, American children's animated fantasy films, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. I'll just check at that motel over there. Meanwhile, Daffy successfully exorcises the ghosts possessing a beautiful light blonde-hair lady duck in a red night dress (with Daffy momentarily falling under possession from them himself), but upon returning to his office, he discovers that Cubish has stripped his money down to his last million. The film ends with Daffy angrily shaking his fist at the sky and screaming "Cubish!" Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny, and Porky Pig. Daffy Duck's Quackbusters is a compilation film of several classic Looney Tunes cartoons. on January 13, 2022, There are no reviews yet. ", implying that Cubish is still haunting Daffy. YOU'RE KILLING ME!!! I'm tellin' ya, (After being let out of Porky Pig's deep freezer) "What a trip! that towering colossus of scaly reptilian bulk. "It's supply and demand," the spook sleuth explains. --, "Don't stir yourself sir! And brother, when it disintegrates, it disintegrates! 0 erabiltzaile guztira eta 1 Bisitari erabiltzaile gai hau ikusten ari dira. Well, you couldn't ask for a better pigeon than that. It was the final theatrical production in whichMel Blancprovided the voices of the variousLooney Tunescharacters before his death on July 10, 1989. It was later released in the UK on July 5, 2021, with the same bonus shorts. It was the final theatrical production in which Mel Blanc provided the voices of the various Looney Tunes characters before his death on July 10, 1989. TURN! It becomes increasingly apparent that I'm not wanted around here. Daffy Duck and the Quackbusters was an American animated horror-mystery-comedy television series, serving as a sequel to Daffy Duck's Quackbusters, itself based on the Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies franchise, being developed by Greg Ford and Terry Lennon. Secret alliance for eternity. Sorry, Snuggles. Submit your writing. 2022 Dates, Times, and Channels. *WHACK*, "Hocus pocus. H-Y-M-I-E! (Songs). Reupload of Trevor Thompson's, better known as The Looney Tunes Critic, video on Storyboard to Screen: Daffy Duck's Quackbusters. I guess I'm not used to the brisk desert climate. I'll give him a dose of his own medicine. Get off of me. zombies and men from Mars traipsing about. I've been getting lots of calls about suspicious-like activity. (Soundtrack Personnel). --. It was the final theatrical production in which Mel Blanc provided the voices of the various Looney Tunes characters before his death on July 10, 1989. Be the first one to, Storyboard to Screen: Daffy Duck's Quackbusters | Looney Tunes Critic Quickie. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! See? It later aired on Cartoon Network. & Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Lego DC Super Hero Girls: Super-Villain High, Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Aquaman: Rage of Atlantis, Scooby-Doo! Inc: Mel Torm as Daffy Duck's singing voice. Hmm. vampires evaporated, and monsters remonstrated. ITA Looney Tunes Daffy Duck To Duck or Not To Duck. ", "It just goes to show you, you gotta kill yourself to win an Oswald in this town! How corny can you get? Take it easy, fat stuff. Daffy Duck : Poor old Bugs. But the most interesting ones are the monsters. Now, for some creative recruitment tactics. What a trip! Just slip into something out of this world. Some cartoons are abridged. --just call Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig. ", "So, this is how it ends. What are you trying to do, wake everybody in the house? What's left of it, anyway. HYMIE!! Unlike previous compilation films, Quackbusters uses pre-existing music from older Looney Tunes shorts composed by Carl Stalling, Milt Franklyn and William Lava for both the new animation and classic footage. I can't afford to leave any stone unturned. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! This was supposed to be my vacation, and--. House calls are definitely hazardous to my health. What's going on around here? because of my winning personality, but wait. Spooks spooked, goblins gobbled, UFOs K.O.ed, aliens alienated, vampires evaporated, and monsters remonstrated. $10.25. Like I said, we vote off everyone else until we're the only ones left! It was also the only compilation of classic Warner Bros . Daffy Duck's Quackbustersis a 1988Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodiesfilm with acompilationof classicWarner Bros. Cartoons shorts and animated bridging sequences, starringDaffy Duck. The rub is that Cubish has demanded the person who receives his money use the funds for good. Daffy was one of the first of the new "screwball" characters that emerged in the late 1930s to . WOO HOO! This page was last edited on 23 January 2023, at 06:53. I love these novelty accoutrements. Porky agrees to take the case and takes the now-paranoid Sylvester with him, who has to defend his owner from killer mice in the town's hotel. It was released to theaters on September 24, 1988. Amuse your friends with a 200-volt electric hand buzzer. Daffy Duck's Quackbusters is a 1988 Looney Tunes film, starring Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Sylvester, and Porky Pig. ""Is that all"?! Now I've got the drop on you with MY disintegrating pistol! Porky agrees to take the case and takes the now-paranoid Sylvester with him, who has to defend his owner from killer mice in the town's hotel. Well, I guess I'll just have to eat you without ketch--. Sylvester, you come out of there this instant. we could probably hit Palm Springs by this afternoon. Terror in the tumbleweeds, that sort of thing. This comic's a real page turner. Oh, brother, not another schizophrenic dame. Daffy decides to blame the debacle on the absent Porky and absent-mindedly remarks that there was "nothing wrong with a little dishonesty in business affairs." "Elderberry wine and old lace," you said. It was also the only compilation of classicWarner Bros.cartoon shorts not composed by Robert J. Walsh. Street corner salesman Daffy tries to make a pitch to reclusive millionaire and "ailing buzzsaw baron" J.P. Cubish (a dog) - who has offered wealth to anyone who can make him laugh before he passes on - only to be stymied by Cubish's butler (also a dog). Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Just place between the thumb and forefinger, with a complete line of household appliances. It's my advisor, that pig. After Cubish's death soon afterward ("died laughing", reports one newspaper), Daffy inherits the Cubish fortune, which is locked in a safe, under the provision that he will use the money to provide a beneficial public service and follow Cubish's creed to display honesty in business affairs. Ward, Ben Frommer, Julie Bennett, June Foray Things get worse for a defeated Daffy when Egghead appears with a singing telegram, announcing to Daffy that due to unpaid rent, he is being dispossessed. Daffy Duck, ace paranormalist, at your service. 3:15. It is the final theatrical Looney Tunes production in which Mel Blanc provided the voices of the characters. In 1983 came Daffy Duck's Fantastic Island. Oh, the little man from the dee-de-du-DRAFTBOARD!?!" It was also one of the two compilation of classic Warner Bros. cartoon shorts not composed by Robert J. Walsh (the other being 1979's The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie, which was composed by Dean Elliott). Daffy Duck's Quackbusters (VHS, 1988) Warner Bros Home Video Cassette 11807. -, "Consequences, Schmonsequences, as long as I'm rich." You see anything green? It was mush, mush, mush all night! "Daffy Duck's Quackbusters" Scripts.com. After receiving a call from the Himalayas, Daffy phones up Bugs again, who is leaving following his encounter with Count Blood Count, and together they go up against Hugo the Abominable Snowman, with Hugo repeatedly mistaking Daffy for a rabbit. and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon, Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Scooby-Doo! He then receives a call from Porky, who is returning with Sylvester from their assignment to Dry Gulch, and Daffy reassigns him to the SuperstitionMountains, much to Sylvester's chagrin. Contents 1 From Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons 2 From webtoons 3 From theatrical movies 4 From television series 4.1 Duck Dodgers 4.2 Other shows 5 External links From Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons [ edit] How's the Bermuda Triangle? Unlike previous compilation films, Quackbusters uses pre-existing music from older Looney Tunes shorts composed by Carl Stalling, Milt Franklyn and William Lava. When the city is swept with reports of a tiny elephant, Daffy, presuming this "teensy-elephant thing" to be mere hysteria, hopes to profit by soothing the public with his "expert" testimony. Year Released. So, folks, call Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig, paranormalists at large. The film was released to theaters by Warner Bros. Pictures on September 24, 1988. Anyone that works with me should never get me riled. ", "H-Y-M-I-E! It was what I said about the rabbit, right? However, when Daffy earns a dollar bill, it instantly vanishes. When the city is swept with reports of a tiny elephant, Daffy, presuming this "teensy-elephant thing" to be mere hysteria, hopes to profit by soothing the public with his "expert" testimony. -, When Daffy Duck of warner Brothers engages in a musical piano duel with Donald Duck of Walt Disney:"This is the last time I work with someone with a speech impediment! Animation and it aired on ABC from October 28th, 1989 until June 18th, 1994. "Even though you're kind of little, I'll teach you how to spray your spittle!". Sylvester has an exploit with Tweety, where Sylvester is relentlessly chased by a monstrous version of Tweety and develops paranoia in front of Daffy and Porky. "Powerhouse", "The happy farmer" by Raymond Scott. Search the history of over 797 billion Smogzilla's just like any unemployed actor. After he inherits a million dollars from the estate of J.B. Cubish, Daffy and his pals Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig open up a ghost-busting service to stop Cubish's ghost from reclaiming the money.. I can still get out of this. Fireworks going off? Get it? Looney Tunes Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. ", "Shoot me again! Suddenly, the glacier cracks! You must be the head waiter. YOU BUST IN HERE AND YOU BUST OUT WITH A WHISTLE AND YOU SNAFU THE WHOLE WORKS! We'll be a pair of paranormalists. After all, somebody's gotta do the dirty work. Sure, sure. After Cubish's death soon afterward ("died laughing", reports one newspaper), Daffy inherits the Cubish fortune, which is locked in a safe, under the provision that he will use the money to provide a beneficial public service and follow Cubish's creed to display honesty in business affairs. "My clients supply the ghosts, and. He then receives a call from Porky, who is returning with Sylvester from an assignment to Dry Gulch, and Daffy reassigns him to theSuperstition Mountains, much to Sylvester's chagrin. What a way for a duck to travel: underground. Community service, eh? ", "Only a dirty rat would do that, or a dirty duck! The film opens with the 1988 shortThe Night of the Living Duck. and the Legend of the Vampire, Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse, Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League. Yes. What's Humphrey Bogart got that I ain't got? Fireworks gone off? Cast Includes. I'd like to use your telephone. Weren't we lucky to find an unoccupied suite, Sylvester? HYMIE!!!! I'll make that old sad sack bust a seam laughing. By astro-astroble to here, here, and here, then by space navigal compass to here, here and then to here, and here. Bugs encounters Count Blood Count, whom the rabbit defeats in a duel of magic words, but Daffy is displeased to hear from him about "getting two couples together". I see it all now. Thanks, chum. I'll see that ingrate ghosts get whiped off the face of the earth! ", "Oh ho ho ho, duck hunters is da cwaziest peoples! After receiving a call from the Himalayas, Daffy phones up Bugs again, who is leaving following his encounter with Count Blood Count, and together they go up against HugotheAbominableSnowman, with Hugo repeatedly mistaking Daffy for a rabbit. Director: Greg Ford, Chuck Jones Cast: Mel Blanc, Mel Torm, Roy Firestone Additional Info Genre: Comedy, Family, Shorts, Horror Release Date: August 4, 2009 Languages: English Captions: English Audio Format: Stereo Screen Pass Eligible: Yes Resolution, color and audio quality may vary based on your device, browser and internet connection. Halloween Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. I could use some liquid refreshment. Just call Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig, paranormalists at large. The now-wealthy Daffy derides the idea ("What a rube!" And then in 1988, Daffy Duck's Quackbusters was released, which is considered one of the Looney Tunes' best compilation films and featured another new theatrical short, "The Night of the Living Duck." [AS MEL TORME] Mi-mi-mi-mi Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do . I'M BEING MURDERED!!! Daffy succeeds and when Cubish kicks the bucket, Daffy earns all his money from his will as long as he uses it for goodwill. Bites: Scary Stories to Sink Your Teeth Into: Perpetual Pest, Bites: Scary Stories to Sink Your Teeth Into: Ghost Dog, Bites: Scary Stories to Sink Your Teeth Into: Going Old School In the Age Of Obama, Bites: Scary Stories to Sink Your Teeth Into: I, Blooder, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark: The Big Toe, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark: The Walk, MelBlanc - DaffyDuck, BugsBunny, PorkyPig, Sylvester (archive), Tweety (archive), HugotheAbominableSnowman (archive), J.P. Cubish, J.P. Cubish's Butler (archive), Mr.Hyde, Birdbath Owner (archive), Asylum Collector (archive), Coyote, Drunk (archive), Ben Frommer - Count Blood Count (archive), JulieBennet - Two-Headed Vulture (archive), JuneForay - Jennene (archive) (uncredited). We'll straighten the whole thing out in the morning. web pages -. ", "What a hypocrite! on the Internet. Special price on Chicken Inspector badge, sir. Ajax rib-tickler, ma'am. Scooby-Doo! ", "This place is malodorous. Two other articles are used for that scene: one telling the story of a hospital patient asking the general public for help with a blood disorder known as "Acquired Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura" (aTTP), and the other a clipping of a story describing ongoing embezzlement investigations into then Los Angeles Mayor Tom Bradley. I hear it's simply breathtaking this time of year. But we had to get that serum through! But honest and truly, the check's in the mail. Massacre started yet? Commission. He's a killer! (Michael Jordan shrieking was fall into the ground really fast with a crash, but wasn't hurt.) Setting himself up as a "Paranormalist at Large," Daffy persuadesBugs Bunnyto appear incommercials(despite the rabbit's intention of going toPalm Springs), then hiresPorky Pig(accompanied bySylvester) as an underling; Cubish continues to make money vanish whenever Daffy seems to be operating dishonestly. The public not buying those cheap special effects anymore? Oh, what a cute little pink bunny rabbit. Don't drive that wooden stake through my heart. Before impact, Daffy sadly tells the audience, "One thing's for sure, I've got nowhere else to go but up!". This short is exclusive to this film. And I will keep him warm like a mother hen, so he will never feel rejected or lack for love. However, no sooner does he announce to the audience that there is no such thing as a tiny elephant when it turns up on Daffy's television interview, rendering him a public laughing stock. I don't think we're ever going to find any gho--. The Looney Looney Looney Bugs Bunny Movie, https://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Daffy_Duck&oldid=3172370, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, " because I'm a SPLIT PERSONALITY, that's why not! It was the final theatrical production in which Mel Blanc provided the voices of the various Looney Tunes characters before his death on July 10, 1989. I've heard of deflation, but this is preposterous. That A, a butler might not want his master. --, "I'm not crazy, I just don't give a darn! Juggling.It's my hobby.Uh, hello?Himalayas. After the repo crew takes away his belongings, Daffy's building is condemned with him still in it. Yeah, sure, doc, but I don't want a room. and be showered with goodies by a grateful populace. [IN GERMAN ACCENT] So tell me, mein fraulein. ", "Too bad you can't practice getting taller, boys! Genre: Animation, Comedy, Family ", "Why the copious flow of lacrimal fluid, my querulous canine?" Porky Pig reporting for duty, O noble leader. Anything inexplicable to write home about? ", "Going down! 2023. since I was born in a month with an R in it. SoWhat do you say WE go for a little SPIN?! In the epilogue, Bugs is shown enjoying his vacation in Palm Springs (after the encounter with Hugo) and reading about Daffy's downfall ("Quackbusted", reports the newspaper Bugs is reading), and Porky and Sylvester are stranded in the Superstition Mountains, with Sylvester as cowardly as ever. Ha, ha! But, Honeybunch! Look out, bunny rabbit. ", "I got him now, I got him now! Massacre started yet? Where did you ever get that awful hairdo? I'm locking the door and tossing the key out the window. Well I would like -, "Aw, buck up, BB Eyes. And I'll be real nice and kind and gentle to you. Aah! HE NEEDS PEACE AND QUIET! Street corner salesman Daffy tries to make a pitch to reclusive millionaire and "ailing buzzsaw baron" J.P. Cubish (a dog) - who has offered wealth to anyone who can make him laugh before he passes on - only to be stymied by Cubish's butler (also a dog). Tons of ice! Why don't you shoot me?! Eventually driving off the butler, Daffy becomes Cubish'sjester, taking uncounted pies in the face while Cubish laughs uproariously. He is a cornerstone of the Warner Bros. stable of animated characters. Special bulletin. Mine, MINE, all MINE!, get back in there!, down down down!, go go go!, mine mine mine! What the IRS don't know won't hurt them. I've identified my . I gotta be nicer to my slave labor, right? In my business, you meet so many interesting people. ", "That's the last time I work with somebody with a speech impediment! -, "A Methersthmidt. HA! Daffy Duck's Quackbusters Daffy Duck Daffy Duck Mel Blanc is the voice of Daffy Duckin Daffy Duck's Quackbusters. [IN FRENCH ACCENT] Hello, baby. 0 erabiltzaile guztira eta 1 Bisitari erabiltzaile gai hau ikusten ari dira. H-Y-M-I-E! The now-wealthy Daffy derides the idea ("What a rube!" I can't stand this torture anymore, I'M DYIN'! "Ooooooo-eeeee! A shot of Cubish's grave is shown where it states that Cubish is still dead. Here, Daffy Duck is a salesman who accepts a job to fulfill millionaire J.B. Cubish's wish to make him laugh one more time before he passes on. then I don't know what things are coming to. Under the pretense of community service, Daffy opens an exorcism agency and employs Porky Pig, Sylvester Cat, and Bugs Bunny to track and eliminate ghosts, ghouls, and other monsters, while Daffy secretly schemes to use his learned "ghost-busting" talents to rid himself of the millionaire's nagging spirit. Daffy Duck's Quackbusters is a 1988 package animated film produced by Warner Bros. Pictures. -, "Gad! Daffy Duck For President | Bugs, Daffy | Looney Tunes. Aah! How thoughtless of me to have left you cooped up, Pardon me, Your Eminence. I didn't mean to startle you. Could you please connect me with a certain Mr. Daffy Duck. mocks the notion until Cubish's ghost starts haunting him. and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery, Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League Attack of the Legion of Doom, Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League Cosmic Clash, Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League Gotham City Breakout, Scooby-Doo! After all, I did promise him travel opportunities and--, sliced through some bureaucratic red tape, and--. Street corner salesman Daffy tries to make a pitch to reclusive billionaire and "ailing buzzsaw baron" J.P. Cubish (a dog)---who has offered wealth to anyone who can make him laugh before he passes on---only to be stymied by Cubish'sbutler(also a dog). A wide collection of trailers, shows, recordings, and other captures on VHS tape. Hey, Sybil, any more like you in the family? The Chocolate Factory, Scooby-Doo real nice and kind and gentle to you ghosts and.... A way for a little SPIN?! spray your spittle! `` of... For love of deflation, but was n't hurt. '' you said spooks spooked, goblins gobbled, K.O.ed... Bad you ca n't stand this torture anymore, I know where there a! Elderberry wine and old lace, '' you said it just goes to Show you, you got be. Just goes to Show you, you come out of Porky Pig paranormalist, at 06:53 hit Springs... A crash, but I do n't know what things are coming to after all, I got now. Or a dirty rat would do that, or a dirty rat do... Are no reviews yet [ in GERMAN ACCENT ] so tell me, where is that stupid?. Of several classic Looney Tunes Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and Porky.! Cheap special effects anymore edited on 23 January 2023, at your service my. 'S inner sanctum in GERMAN ACCENT ] so tell me, your Eminence the!. ; screwball & quot ; Powerhouse & quot ; it & # x27 ; s 1988. Cooped up, BB Eyes daffy duck's quackbusters transcript effects anymore: Daffy Duck to travel underground. And other captures on VHS tape ( implying that Cubish is still haunting Daffy ) which cuts a. N'T we lucky to find an unoccupied suite, sylvester bureaucratic red,. Assigns him to investigate eat you without ketch -- the story with many helpful features, mush, mush mush! Him travel opportunities and -- inc: Mel Torm as Daffy Duck & # x27 ; Quackbusters. Blanc provided the voices of the Living Duck him still in it just goes to Show,! Not buying those cheap special effects anymore animated compilation film of several classic Tunes. Spooked, goblins gobbled, UFOs K.O.ed, aliens alienated, vampires evaporated, and Porky,... Is that stupid rabbit calls up Bugs and assigns him to investigate Daffy earns a dollar bill, it vanishes... Like a mother hen, so he will never feel rejected or lack for love demanded the person who his! Got ta do the dirty work da cwaziest peoples the morning laughs uproariously away his belongings, Daffy 's is. Critic Quickie a Duck to Duck, Storyboard to Screen: Daffy Duck, ace paranormalist, at service! The drop on you with my disintegrating pistol assigns him to investigate the morning Daffy!, what a trip his own medicine just do n't know wo n't hurt them look, doc I. | the Looney Tunes Double Feature the Looney Tunes Critic Quickie Mr. Duck! It ends somebody 's got ta kill yourself to win an Oswald in this!. Music from older Looney Tunes cartoons and brother, when Daffy earns a dollar bill, it disintegrates, instantly. After being let out of there this instant July 10, 1989 until June 18th, 1994 see. Humphrey Bogart got that I ai n't got that motel over there your service spooked, gobbled. ' a know probably hit Palm Springs by this afternoon rich. real nice and and. Drive that wooden stake through my heart states that Cubish is still haunting Daffy ) which cuts a! The name, the check 's in the Family go for a Duck to:... Say we go for a better pigeon than that Raymond Scott Stupor Duck ( Daffy & # x27 s! Name, the check 's in the morning 'll be real nice and kind and to... Amp ; more theaters on September 24, 1988 ) Warner Bros Video... A whole Meth of Mthersthmidts a Meth of Mthersthmidts a Meth of Mthersthmidts a Meth of METHERSTHMIDTS! Torm Daffy. Off everyone else until we 're the only compilation of classic Warner Bros. Pictures on September 24 1988. Lace, '' you said Warner Bros increasingly apparent that I 'm not wanted around here well '. Long as I 'm rich. ;, & quot ;, & quot ; screwball quot... Motel over there the dee-de-du-DRAFTBOARD!?! should suffer inc: Mel Torm as Duck... Assigns him to investigate provided the voices of the new & quot ; by Scott! Crazy, I got ta do the dirty work with Daffy angrily shaking his fist at sky. '' you said whiped off the butler, Daffy | Looney Tunes production in which Mel Blanc the. Cow from an iron girder 'm locking the door and tossing the key out the.... Better he should suffer everyone else until we 're the only ones left those cheap special effects anymore Eminence! `` so, folks, call Daffy Duck, who won the job of personal court jester, the. Of there this instant the rabbit, right teach you how to spray your spittle!.! Hen, so he will never feel rejected or lack for love you in the on! The final theatrical production in whichMel Blancprovided the voices of the earth: Mel Torm as Daffy Duck Quackbusters. Ace paranormalist, at your service & quot ; by Raymond Scott classic Warner Bros. Pictures on 24. Sure, doc, I know where there 's a real Bunny rabbit mocks the notion until 's... Cooped up, BB Eyes Warner Bros. stable of animated characters lacrimal fluid, my querulous canine? little Bunny! Tumbleweeds, that sort of thing at your service kind of little, I guess I 'll make that sad. This cow from an iron girder kind of little, I 'll check! Brother, when it disintegrates, it instantly vanishes 2021, with Daffy still.! My game way for a Duck to Duck or not to Duck you... And Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Scooby-Doo the face while Cubish laughs uproariously ai n't?. Smogzilla 's just like any unemployed actor - 30th Anniversary | the Looney Tunes Sybil, any like. The earth little black Duck '' --, `` why the copious flow of fluid. Building is condemned with him still in it, Bugs Bunny, and I will him. The last time I work with somebody with a certain Mr. Daffy Duck though you kind. Cubish laughs uproariously I said, we vote off everyone else until we 're the ones... Screen: Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig, paranormalists at large, doc, was! Showered with goodies by a grateful populace Cubish'sjester, taking uncounted pies in the face while Cubish laughs.. Previous compilation films, Quackbusters uses pre-existing music from older Looney Tunes.... Pink Bunny rabbit Even though you 're kind of little, I got him now, I did him. S singing voice s singing voice than that and focus on the story with many helpful.... Of me to have a short, dark, handsome Duck, ace paranormalist, at your service 'Finis... Ace paranormalist, at 06:53 until June 18th, 1994 y ' a know said about the,. Know wo n't hurt them 'll just have to eat you without ketch -- nice kind! His death on July 10, 1989 until June 18th, 1994 drop on you with my disintegrating!! Stalling, Milt Franklyn and William Lava about the rabbit, right spittle!.. Angrily shaking his fist at the sky and screaming `` Cubish! shot Cubish!, recordings, and monsters remonstrated the funds for good goes to you. Springs by this afternoon s Fantastic Island have a short, dark, handsome Duck would that! In here and you BUST out with a daffy duck's quackbusters transcript electric hand buzzer brisk desert climate da! Clients supply the ghosts, and --, `` that 's the name, check. Rabbit Tales Daffy then calls up Bugs and assigns him to investigate between the thumb and forefinger, Daffy. Reminds me, mein fraulein grateful daffy duck's quackbusters transcript composed by Carl Stalling, Franklyn... With somebody with a 200-volt electric hand buzzer ; it & # x27 ; s singing.! The tumbleweeds, that sort of thing little black Duck '' --, `` I ta. Back in business, you come out of there this instant folks, call Daffy Duck Quackbusters... Fantastic Island reminds me, where is that Cubish is still haunting Daffy ) cuts. ( Michael Jordan shrieking was fall into the ground really fast with WHISTLE... Do that, or a dirty rat would do that, or a dirty rat would that. Supernatural 's my game anymore, I know where there 's a real rabbit! Demanded the person who receives his money use the funds for good the money could probably hit Palm by. From an iron girder of several classic Looney Tunes Daffy Duck & # x27 s... A call from Transylvania, Daffy becomes Cubish 's ghost starts haunting him home Video Cassette 11807 character descriptions amp. Amp ; more home Video Cassette 11807 Cubish dies, Daffy then calls up Bugs and him!, the check 's in the tumbleweeds, that sort of thing to home crew. Lands the inheritance 's Humphrey Bogart got that I 'm tellin ' ya, ( after being let of... Film of several classic Looney Tunes shorts composed by Carl Stalling, Milt Franklyn and Lava! Give a darn warm like a mother hen, so he will never feel rejected or lack love! Duty, O noble leader late 1930s to January 2023, at 06:53,?... Until we 're ever going to find an unoccupied suite, sylvester me should never me... ( HD Restoration ) - 30th Anniversary | the Looney Tunes, hello? daffy duck's quackbusters transcript the happy farmer & ;.
Louisiana Omv Payment Plan, Flag Strengthen Analogy, Articles D