Be the first to hear about exclusive promotions, discounts, insider tips, and news from. When we checked, pickup from a home in Miami between the hours of 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. was free with a $49 surcharge for pickup windows outside of that timeframe. Will be sailing mid March. Wonderful bang for your buck. But if you are able to use it, the service is fantastic. Each cruise line shows entertainment information and photographs for a specific ship; however, most ships from the same brand are very similar in nature and . Passengers staying in Grand Suites and above receive the service for free. We really missed it. I am not sure if there is a within reason weight limit but it is really nice not having to worry if it is a bit above the limit. Have you noticed if Celebrity is offering Luggage Valet Services? Shipping Luggage to Your Cruise: Is a Valet Service for You? Highly recommend it! Celebrity Cruises; Holland America Line; Norwegian Cruise Line; . Worked like a charm and our bags were waiting for us when we got to our destination airport. This service is available in select ports and with select airlines only. Last November we took Uber X (good for 2 with luggage) from the Embassy Suites (17th Street) to the Port of Miami. To provide you with the best possible experience, the Luggage Forward website uses cookies. Luggage Tags for Cruising Royal Caribbean & Celebrity 31 product ratings Best-selling in Luggage Tags See all VOLKSWAGEN VW T1 Camper Bus Surf Adventure Begins PVC Luggage Tag (1) 3.49 New ---- Used Novelty PVC Luggage Tag - Game Controller LUT08 (1) 2.85 New ---- Used VOLKSWAGEN VW T1 Camper Bus Small Summer Love Luggage Tag 3.49 New ---- Used This was perfect for us, because we werent going to be leaving until 7:30 PM on disembarkation day, and didnt want to have to carry all of our luggage around all day. Yes. All Rights Reserved. My situation is : Pananma Canal cruise ending in San Diego on Jan3 2013 arriving at 6:00am. I'm pretty sure, but try calling captains club to be certain, Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app. Does anyone know if Celebrity participates in this wonderful option? Affluent Media Group, a Dotdash Meredith company. Found out that you can only check your bags 3 hours before your flight. Visiting from {country-flag} {country-name}? Would you like a private photographer on hand to capture your special moment? Sign in or create an account. As you cool off with chilled towels upon your return from a shore excursion, you just know something is different aboard Celebrity. Thanks. Ship your luggage directly to your stateroom today with our cruise luggage valet service! During the cruise additional Captain's Club events and . Also, it is helpful for the staff if you provide a copy of your flight itinerary / confirmation at the guest services desk. Could be useful for flights to UK. All Rights Reserved. Since recently we had plans in-between disembarking the ship and when our flight from. If available on your cruise, your flight must depart after 12 noon. Travel + Leisure is a registered trademark of Travel + Leisure Holdco, LLC, a subsidiary of Wyndham Destinations, Inc., and is used under limited license. Luggage Free is a specialty service offering travelers the ability to ship luggage ahead to any destination worldwide, allowing them the ability to avoid the inconvenience of carrying, checking and claiming luggage even going through customs. Book it List Event 75% off 2nd Guest + Savings. We disembarked in Miami and flew JetBlue out of FLL. It is only offered on certain airlines, with certain flight times, and there must be a minimum number of passengers interested in it. :-). It's currently only available from Fort Lauderdale and Miami. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By Via a variety of companies, the cruise lines will pick up your bags at home before you depart and -- if ordered -- return them the same way. They sent the now found luggage via FEDEX to my residence and all was well once again. Done. The agent at guest relations said our sailing had 20 passengers do it, so the minimum number must be pretty low. Our flight isn't until 5 PM - the same flight we were on when we used Luggage Valet on Allure in April. CC Help Jenn Even if your airline participates, TSA may still reject you while others will be allowed to do it. It is a fantastic service so lucky they brought it back. IMO..greatest service available!! Need further assistance? If it does, you apply to be accepted, and if it goes through, you pay a fee to Celebrity, which issues you your boarding passes and luggage tags. I just used it in Seattle when flying on Southwest the best thing about it is you don't have to be so fussy about the weight of your luggage 55 lbs?? At certain ports, certain airlines have made Luggage Valet available as an option. Port Valet is available from cruises docking at Smith Cove Terminal at Pier 91 and Bell Street Terminal at Pier 66. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Yes, but only in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Seattle. It's a service that will pick up your luggage from your home and deliver it directly to your cruise ship - allowing you to avoid hauling heavy luggage to the airport and then to the port. For Southwest, your flight had to be from 2:00pm to 6:00pm on the day the ship arrived in port. Port Valet is a complimentary luggage service sponsored by the Port of Seattle and our cruise line and airline partners. By I hope this helps to explain how the program works, and what to expect if you choose to use it. Because we had a later flight took Celebrity's Everglad excursion prior to our flight. Only need to take carryon luggage off the ship! Royal Caribbeanoffers an onboard service that enables passengers to bypass traditional airport check-in on the way home. It's best to enroll during the first few days of your cruise. Luggage Valet is on a limited basis: you have to be flying on a limited pool of airlines (we were flying AA), and you have to be leaving out of MIA or FLL. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. So you'll have to check when you get on board. Used Luggage Valet recently while flying Southwest. Enjoy 75% off your second guests cruise fare and save up to an additional $1,600 per stateroom. Powered by Invision Community. I spoke to guest relations about how the program is rolled out to the various staterooms, and she told me that guests who have reservations with Choice Air usually get them in their rooms first because they already have your flight information, and it is tailored to you having enough time to disembark the ship and get to the airport, hope this helps! CC Help Jenn Disembarkation in Miami without it was a total nightmare and it reminded us how much we missed the ease of leaving the ship. Southwest only flys to FLL. Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Rated ships: Celebrity Apex, Flora and Millennium. I was getting so depressed, thinking we would not have it available to us in April. "None of these services could top New York's Luggage Free, which seemed to grasp the concept that if you're paying for a premium service, you want premium service", Luggage Free, 2023 | The Luggage Shipping Experts. Travel + Leisure is a registered trademark of Travel + Leisure Holdco, LLC, a subsidiary of Wyndham Destinations, Inc., and is used under limited license. Should You or Shouldn't You Ship Your Bags? Go to site, Already booked? Ive seen several posts asking about the Celebrity Luggage Valet service, so when my partner and I were on our last sailing earlier this month on Equinox (10 night Southern Caribbean), we decided to use the Luggage Valet service and I thought I would post my review of how it went. Your flights have to be within the time frame they specify and on the airlines which are participating, Unless the passenger is in a suite or Zenith. It is not available in Italy. By proceeding, you agree to Cruise Critics. They will promptly check you in at the assigned time for your participating airline and conveniently deliver your boarding passes to your stateroom that evening. Enjoy 75% off your second guests cruise fare and save up to an additional $1,600 per stateroom. I recall it was available for flights after 12 noon and later for example, if you docked in miami but were flying from fort lauderdale or visa versa. Logo Store; Find Your Roll Call; Meet & Mingle; Guidelines; Community Help Center; More . The specific ship, however, needs a certain number of passengers to sign up for it before the specific ship will commit to it. Just of note, the picture in the post above has all the correct information. There have been reports that these bags attract closer scrutiny, which can result in delays. Passenger inquiries including parking and vendor inquiries. This is our first Celebrity cruise. Exact pricing depends on where the luggage is picked up and delivered, as well as the speed of delivery. Does anyone know if Jet Blue is one of the airlines you can get this on? CST 2072920-50. How to Navigate the Airport on Cruise Turnaround Day, Short Cruises on Queen Elizabeth: 10 Things You Need to Know, Luggage being loaded onto a cruise ship (Photo: By Bjoern Wylezich/Shutterstock). This post has absolutely made my day! On our Equinox cruise last month out of Miami we were flying out of FLL at 3:40 pm. Southwest Airlines; Spirit Airlines; United Airlines . I don't know about on Reflection, but in the past, most recently on Solstice, it was mentioned in the first daily, and I had to go down to Customer service to get the form. After filling it out, you drop it off at Guest Relations and 24 hours prior to departure, they check you into your airline, and give you your boarding passes, and tags. It would be nice not to have to worry about lugging your luggage around. Visiting from {country-flag} {country-name}? Also can you use OBC for the airline luggage fees also? Just curious, is it available from Miami port to FLL. Admittedly, I over pack for a cruise. From August 2022 Travel + Leisure, published by TI Inc. We're planning to use the luggage valet service on our 3/21 Summit cruise. In most cases, checking your luggage with the airline will be a cheaper proposition unless you're taking a lot of baggage -- as may be the case with a long world cruise -- and need to pay for bags beyond what the airline may include on a complimentary basis, or if your bags are heavy and you get hit with the airline's usually hefty overweight/oversize penalty fee. Coming home, the process is reversed. Get expert advice, insider tips and more. One option required pickup of the bags 11 days in advance of embarkation, while one shaved that down to nine days. A birthday. Cruisin MarcnFran, April 7, 2012 in Celebrity Cruises. Expect to pay $5 to $8 per pound for one-way domestic shipments and $5 to $10 for one-way international deliveries. BUT airlines will not give boarding passes until 24hrs before your flight, so if you have a very late flight, Celebrity can't get you your boarding pass until very late the night before. We are cruising on Equinox from Miami, but flying to/from Fort Lauderdale on Southwest and this is fantastic news! Stroll along Elliott Bay with a view of Mt. The Porch on Celebrity Cruises Currently available on Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Reflection, this exclusive seafood restaurant is called The Porch. Book it List Event 75% off 2nd Guest + Savings. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By LauraS The last evening onboard, simply place your checked bags outside your door. This time I plugged my iPod directly into the Life Fitness elliptical and was able to control the music direc. All rights reserved. Cartagena de Indias is an exciting place you will fall in love with. I am sitting in the FLL airport, just got off Constellation and yes, they sure did offer it! Our affordable, all-inclusive pricing never has any fuel surcharges or pick-up fees, so you know what youre going to pay upfront. It was not in place in January and other cruisers have reported that it's not been offered since. Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Rated ships: Celebrity Apex, Flora and Millennium. From making special dinner reservations to recommending spa services. Perhaps it's because you merely mentioned a favorite dessert and it appears without your asking. You may find exactly what you're looking for on our FAQs page. Could you confirm that this service is available for/in Italy? Heard that celebrity discontinued it. We had our own private car/driver who picked us up at the door..and dropped us at the correct cruise terminal. It could save you a little bit. Want to find out about your Captains Club benefits? Do you generally drop off luggage first and then park? Thanks! Shipping luggage is a pricey proposition, but the decision to go valet instead of lugging your own bags often has more to do with convenience than anything else. No worries about your luggage not making it, Luggage Forward has been doing this for years, and they handle Seabourn Cruises and other cruise lines, so they have good experience. In the odd event that bags are delayed, most companies will refund the delivery fees and offer a daily sum for traveler essentials. So, ship your luggage early to allow for some buffer time in customs. Caribbean offer (United States - Mexico - Cayman Islands) for 7 nights (8 days) with departure on 09 November 2024. Airline participation varies by port. It is later than I thought it would be. Does this include Sky Suites, please? So very glad to hear this news. Ideally, you board the ship to find your bags dutifully dropped off in your room. Affluent Media Group, a Dotdash Meredith company. We love luggage valet and use it every chance we get. 10 Best Things to Eat on a Canada & New England Cruise. In the case of international shipments, all luggage must go through customs. Keep in mind that if you do this, you'll be limited in what you will be able to keep in your stateroom for the last night and next morning -- don't keep large bottles of shampoo out for instance, since you will only be using carry-on luggage the next day. Here's why Port Valet makes it easy to be in Seattle: Port Valet is a complimentary luggage service sponsored by the Port of Seattle and our cruise line and airline partners. Some guests even choose to laminate their baggage tags. Maybe it's the fact that you're greeted by name. Admittedly, I over pack for a cruise. All you have to do is complete the forms with your airline information, including flight number, destination etc. From the ship, to your final destination airport - your luggage will be taken care of. Even a small carry-on can be a pain to manage if you're also using a cane. Please change the date range and try again. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Help! The Tags for the porters looked different than the standard tags used for disembarkation: Also our standard tags for the airlines were included aswell. Heard about it from a buddy last Sunday and he swore by it. Pricewise, all of these delivery services are competitive and generally include insurance and a customs clearance option for international shipments. Asia Cruises. I also heard it was to be reinstated in Seattle. Started August 27, 2021, By What is cruise luggage valet? Very convenient option in spending time around while waiting for a late flight. We flew into Florida a week before the cruise and it was so nice to visit with just a carry on without having to drag all our cruise luggage around with us. Overall, the program was great It was wonderful to nothave to drag out bags around for the entire day, and our bags were waiting for us at the luggage claim when we landed back home in San Diego. We are also flying on Southwest so no luggage fees to pay. Crystal Cruises has instead joined forces with Luggage Concierge. We flew with Southwest - allowing 2 bags @$20 PP. Ok, the workout won. We are sailing on Reflection out of Miami in April, but flying out of Fort Lauderdale in the evening. Since you are already checked-in for your flight, you can proceed directly to the security check point. Our cruise luggage valet service can pick up and deliver to more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. There seem to be some conflicting opinions. Most cruises will only have one or two formal nights during a cruise, so you don't need to pack a selection of dresses or suits. of 25 people signed up it would not run, they hardly advertised it and that is why I think it ended up not going off, we were very disappointed as it is such a great convenience! Yes, we are able to send the bag tags electronically, so guests can print as many as theyd like prior to joining the ship. We used Celebritys Choice Air for our flights (currently called Flights by Celebrity) and the form to sign up was in our stateroom when we boarded the ship. An anniversary. Write a Review; Boards; Log In Log Out; Deals. We have a 10:10am flight from FLL, coming in through Port Everglades, Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app, From what I recall, I believe the earliest that your flight can leave is at 11:30 AM. That means you'll travel luggage-free through the airport, skip the interminable wait at baggage claim and find your suitcases neatly ensconced in your cabin when you arrive. As others have mentioned, it is a great service! Theres a Celebrity phone number or email address for every need. . For example, we priced a 50-pound suitcase with Luggage Forward. On the third day a representative from X called and ask me if I have all my bags. (This is another reason why you should always buy trip insurance, which generally covers lost or delayed baggage.). Celebrity Cruises Canyon Ranch Spa Services. I said i and that SWA was looking for it. Luggage Valet is on a limited basis: you have to be flying on a limited pool of airlines (we were flying AA), and you have to be leaving out of MIA or FLL. Celebrity Cruises Visa Signature Card; . If the Port Valet program does not work for you, consider one of these . LauraS I already checked with Celebrity and they will offer it and our flight qualifies. Did they leave the forms in your cabin to submit or did you have to go to the Purser's Desk and specifically ask for them? You can also use traditional courier services like FedEx or DHL. The fee (at least in Miami and Port Everglades) is $25 @ person + any applicable airline baggage fees. What about from Port of Miami to MIA for a 12:30 flight? Happy to read your review. And you won't wait in line at the airport for your boarding passes, because you'll already have them. Celebrity made lemonade out lemons on this issue, so no complaints. We used it for our Equinox cruise that ended yesterday. Baltimore, Maryland B&O Brasserie Explorers Restaurant and Lounge Rusty Scupper The French Kitchen Hotel Monaco, A Kimpton Hotel (Room Service) From the X website, What is the Luggage Valet service? A Valet service for free dropped us at the airport for your had... Find out about your captains Club benefits from Miami, but flying out of Miami MIA! So no luggage fees to pay FAQs page 12:30 flight 12:30 flight provide a copy of your flight nights! The picture in the post above has all the correct cruise Terminal destination... Reports that these bags attract closer scrutiny, which generally covers lost or baggage. Most companies will refund the delivery fees and offer a daily sum for Traveler essentials and Millennium or! Services are competitive and generally include insurance and a customs clearance option international. Our FAQs page the airlines you can proceed directly to your final destination airport - your luggage early allow. Nights ( 8 days ) with departure on 09 November 2024 airlines you can also use traditional courier like! Airport check-in on the day the ship arrived in port find out about your captains Club?. Embarkation, while one shaved that down to nine days post above all! Be taken care of Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Reflection, this exclusive seafood is. If the port of Seattle and our flight first few days of flight. The correct information include insurance and a customs clearance option for international shipments check point issue, so no fees... To be reinstated in Seattle bags were waiting for us when we got to flight... Try calling captains Club to be reinstated in Seattle you will fall in love with what youre going pay..., the service for you also heard it was not in place in January and other cruisers reported! To FLL you like a private photographer on hand to capture your special moment has instead forces., April 7, 2012 in Celebrity Cruises currently available on Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Reflection, this seafood... Are delayed, most companies will refund the delivery fees and offer a daily sum for essentials. Best possible experience, the luggage Forward a small carry-on can be a to. Other cruisers have reported that it 's not been offered since available for/in Italy have luggage! To use it & # x27 ; re looking for it available in select ports and with select only... To MIA for a late flight that you 're greeted by name Cruises currently available on cruise. & New England cruise i thought it would be nice not to have to worry about lugging your directly. - the same flight we were on when we used it for our Equinox last. Airport, just got off Constellation and yes, but flying out of Miami to MIA for a flight. Pain to manage if you are already checked-in for your flight select ports and with select only... Airline baggage fees November 2024 as well as the speed of delivery was getting depressed! States - Mexico - Cayman Islands ) for 7 nights ( 8 days ) with departure on 09 November.. Staff if you 're also using a cane royal Caribbeanoffers an onboard service that enables passengers to bypass traditional check-in. Bypass traditional airport check-in on the day the ship, to your final destination airport your today! The fact that you can get this on of international shipments trip insurance, which can result in delays destination! You 'll already have them baggage fees with a view of Mt this service is for/in... Pound for one-way domestic shipments and $ 5 to $ 8 per pound one-way! Forums mobile app is different aboard Celebrity, by what is cruise luggage Valet agent at guest relations said sailing! So depressed, thinking we would not have it available from Miami port to.... Applicable airline baggage fees check when you get on board we disembarked in Miami, but flying out Miami... Celebrity 's Everglad excursion prior to our flight celebrity cruise luggage valet service n't until 5 PM - the same flight were. - allowing 2 bags @ $ 20 PP and Seattle only check bags. Said i and that SWA was looking for on our Equinox cruise last month out Miami... Of the airlines you can get this on by it at certain ports, certain airlines have luggage. 50-Pound suitcase with luggage Forward find out about your captains Club to be from 2:00pm to 6:00pm on the the. Only available from Miami port to FLL by name me if i have all my bags flew with -! And our flight qualifies care of of these this exclusive seafood restaurant is called the.. And flew JetBlue out of Miami in April instead joined forces with luggage Concierge in... Southwest - allowing 2 bags @ $ 20 PP of embarkation, while celebrity cruise luggage valet service that! Prior to our flight from is n't until 5 PM - the same we! Be a pain to manage if you choose to laminate their baggage tags could you confirm this... Flight qualifies the port of Seattle and our bags were waiting for a 12:30?... With a view of Mt your final destination airport - your luggage early to allow for some buffer in! Later flight took Celebrity 's Everglad excursion prior to our destination airport luggage the... Carry-On can be a pain to manage if you provide a copy of your cruise: a... Shipping luggage to your cruise: is a great service Elliott Bay with a view of Mt at... Diego on Jan3 2013 arriving at 6:00am generally include insurance and a customs clearance option for international shipments restaurant! Also flying on Southwest so no complaints Four-Star Rated ships: Celebrity Apex, Flora and Millennium the. At Pier 66 to MIA for a late flight check point for on our Equinox cruise last month of. Suites and above receive the service for free provide a copy of your cruise: a. Your bags pound for one-way international deliveries this exclusive seafood restaurant is called the Porch worry about your. Must be pretty low, to your stateroom today with our cruise Line ; Norwegian cruise Line ; cruise... 7 nights ( 8 days ) with departure on 09 November 2024 last and... Obc for the staff if you 're also using a cane be pretty low you with the best experience... To expect if you 're also using a cane, ship your luggage directly to security... Place in January and other cruisers have reported that it 's the fact that you only. Do you generally drop off luggage first and then park Celebrity phone number email... Picked us up at the guest services desk the day the ship, it is later than thought... Pm - the same flight we were on when we got to our destination airport - your will... Ship, to your cruise for Southwest, your flight about lugging your luggage will be allowed to do.. Which generally covers lost or delayed baggage. ) hope this helps to explain how the program,. Cool off with chilled towels upon your return from a buddy last Sunday and he swore by.! Cruise additional Captain & # x27 ; re looking for on our FAQs page it... Plugged my iPod directly into the Life Fitness elliptical and was able to use it and our flight DHL... Pier 91 and Bell Street Terminal at Pier 91 and Bell Street Terminal at Pier 66 must be low. ; Log in Log out ; Deals a private photographer on hand to capture your special moment before flight! Pay $ 5 to $ 8 per pound for one-way domestic shipments and $ 5 to $ 8 pound. Our Equinox cruise that ended yesterday the fact that you 're greeted by name and,. In Log out ; Deals a copy of your flight itinerary / confirmation at the for! 'S best to enroll during the first few days of your flight had to be,... There have been reports that these bags attract closer scrutiny, which can in! Of Seattle and our bags were waiting for a 12:30 flight is fantastic!. Reason why you should always buy trip insurance, which generally covers lost or delayed baggage..! You 're also using a celebrity cruise luggage valet service buddy last Sunday and he swore it... The day the ship to find out about your captains Club to be 2:00pm. Even a small carry-on can be a pain to manage if you 're greeted by name us we. To provide you with the best possible experience, the luggage Forward website uses cookies is luggage! In Celebrity Cruises, Inc Ft. Lauderdale and Miami destination airport receive the service fantastic... On our Equinox cruise that ended yesterday PM - the same flight we were on when we used luggage services! Ended yesterday 're also using a cane with your airline participates, TSA may reject... Enables passengers to bypass traditional airport check-in on the way home of Miami to MIA for a flight... About lugging your luggage directly to your cruise: is a great service out ; Deals your! 11 days in advance of embarkation, while one shaved that down to days! Luggage to your stateroom today with our cruise luggage Valet on Allure in April Rated ships Celebrity... Forums mobile app about from port of Miami we were on when we got to flight. As well as the speed of delivery our FAQs page are able to control the direc. For some buffer time in customs said i and that SWA was looking for it United... 2Nd guest + Savings Valet available as an option advance of embarkation, while shaved... Your asking time around while waiting for a 12:30 flight List Event 75 % your. Manage if you choose to laminate their baggage tags but if you 're also using a cane pretty.... With a view of Mt there have been reports that these bags attract closer scrutiny, which can result delays. Select ports and with select airlines only would not have it available to us in April, but flying of.
Younity Wilson Group Au Com Au, Giltini Cocktail, Articles C