HELL YES! status of any class action settlement claim. I am pregnant and worried at this point. My team leader recommended BA. I drink these before and after donating plasma as we are encouraged to buy Body Armors as prep and for rehydration. Not all sugars are as harmful as others and the amount we ingest plays a big part in that. Ive read the labels for the Body Armor lyte and will continue to drink it. Sign up for the Eat This, Not That! I get the 2 for $3.50 at QT all the time. your claim status, claim form or questions about when payments are "I think the most troubling thing here is that we've damaged the trust that our troops have in their safety kit, and that's a problem," Ganyard said. All hydration drinks have sugar in them. Just because its better does not mean its healthy; it means its a better alternative which is true because it does not have caramel color in it, etc. I love these drinks. Someone said it made them smell. v. BA Sports Nutrition LLC, Case No. 1 Water and beverages are not appropriate during combat.. 1.1 You will need to determine whether you have a drinking lawsuit.. 1.1.1 In the case that the cup is open, you should clean it by washing all of the contents with a glass cleaner. We cannot consume artificial sweeteners so the lyte kind is out. Yes I believed body armor drink was a healthy drink. The BodyArmor false advertising class action lawsuit asserts that sports drink is sweetened with sugar, and the sugar content can harm consumers health, as opposed to better it as the product allegedly claims. I did believe they were heathy for you. The human body does NOT know the difference with ANY kind of sugar. Without meaningful qualification, NAD determined that a reasonable consumer could take away the message that Body Armor and Body Armor Lyte products contain more natural ingredients than Gatorade products by numerical count, by volume, or by both. Please add me. didnt realize they had that much sugar! The BodyArmor class action lawsuit asserts that the drinks maker, BA Sports Nutrition, falsely advertised BodyArmor as healthy and good for nutrition in order to attract health-conscious consumers. Top Class Actions is a legal news source We was drinking them for 2 years, Add me please. Any hydration drink must have a sugar component. Weve bought and drank tons of them. However, because the advertiser did not provide any objective evidence supporting the volume of natural ingredients in the challenger's products, NAD determined that Body Armor lacked support for its comparative claims. Without sugar, a drink cannot offer to be a true hydration drink. It helps regulate my digestive system and when Im not feeling 100% this is my to to drink!! I Drink 2-3 Per Day And They Have Only Helped Me And Kept Me Hydrated While Losing Weight. Coke, which already has a minority interest in the brand, has. Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. I dont want to be on your list but I think I will contact BA Sports Nutrition and offer to testify for them if this goes to court. I buy these by the case for him weekly. Cant believe that this is only basically soda. And drink body armor regularly. BA stated that it "will take NAD's recommendations into account in its future advertising, which will continue to focus on the real, consumer-relevant differences between Body Armor and Gatorade products.". and . Please add me to this class action against BODY ARMOR SUGAR CONTENT FALSE ADVERTISING case 3:20-00633. Should I be worried for my health now? Please add me. The natural sugar, natural potassium and natural electrolytes blow that Gatorade Syrup out of the park. They say that they purchased BodyArmor because they believed it to be beneficial for their health. Please add me as a plaintiff in Glendale, AZ. We use cookies to improve functionality and performance, enhance user experience, and provide tailored content. Body Armor & Body Armor Lyte have fewer artificial ingredients than Gatorade. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. BODYARMOR contains natural flavors and sweeteners and no colors from artificial sources. Iv bought abou 150 cases of this in the last year. BODYARMOR LYTE combines Coconut Water, Potassium-Packed Electrolytes & Vitamins to provide Superior Hydration. If anything can be done to get them off the market please add me! I have been drinking this for quite some time. Please add me. [1] Products launched under brand include: Sports, Lyte Sports, Edge Sports, and SportWater. BODYARMOR Sports Drink Sports Beverage, Multi-Flavor Variety Sampler Pack, Natural Flavors With Vitamins, Potassium-Packed Electrolytes, No Preservatives, 12 Fl Oz with Oasis Snacks Sticker (8 Flavor 3+ day shipping Add $49.99 BODYARMOR Sports Drink Variety, 16 Ounce (20 Count) 3+ day shipping Add $59.63 Coca-Cola Co. is buying full control of BodyArmor for $5.6 billion in a cash deal that values the sports-drink brand at about $8 billion, amping up a rivalry with Gatorade. I thought these were healthy drinks. Please add me, I drink these, buy them at Sams Club. Pure cane sugar is not a source of bad sugarit does break down into fructose. I drank BodyArmor thinking it was healthy. I have shared this with my family for about a year thinking it was good for us. Body Armor is DAMN SUPERIOR to CocaGatorColaAde. The customers are represented by Laurence D. King, Mario M. Choi and Maia C. Kats of Kaplan Fox & Kilsheimer LLP, and Michael R. Reese and George V. Granade II of Reese LLP. Body Armor doesnt really equip you with a suit of armor. Add me. My cardiologist recommends BodyArmor to help keep hydrated, increasing blood volume. I already have type 2 diabetes so it is imperative that I monitor what goes into my body. My son is a wrestler and drinks sometimes 3 or 4 a day. BODYARMOR is dedicated to providing today's athletes the best in sports nutrition & hydration. Description: This recall involves AR500 Armor Level III body armor, including chest plates, side plates and ABS panels. SOURCE BBB National Programs; National Advertising Division, Cision Distribution 888-776-0942 Body Armour takes the crown. You know how you become health read the damn labels you dont rely on a company who has to make a profit to tell you whats good for you. I put them in my lunch box. 5. This company knows people are more health conscience in todays world and are willing to pay a higher amount for a healthier choice this is where they jumped in and took advantage. I have 3 bottles left and no receipt. I have to drink an electrolyte drink based on my genetic condition due to low blood pressure and low salt. I drink body armor regularly,matter of fact I just finished drinking one and I didnt know that they are doing more harm than good. I have IVIG infusions and must be well hydrated to thin blood to avoid strokes and meningitis migraines after treatments i have been drinking Body Armour because i thought it was superior to the rest. I bought body armor because I thought it was a healthy drink, I didnt even realize. Add me to this I have been drinking them for a long time and while working on bridges never understood why I always felt like crap. Please add me I have been drinking these for over 2yrs now, I cant believe this! Windshield covers and other handy gear you need for, 18 trendy cowboy boots to wear this winter, 18 books youll want to read on Dr. Seuss Day, California high schooler killed during classroom, Jeep takes auto show visitors for thrills, Burger King brings back fan-favorite item, Eli Lilly caps insulin costs at $35 per month, Efforts to clean up East Palestine, hold Norfolk, Adam Sandler bringing comedy tour to Cleveland this, Seasonal Thursday ahead next weather system shortly, Jeep takes auto show visitors for a thrill at Camp, Explosive found in bag at Pennsylvania airport; man, Explosive found in bag at Pa. airport; man arrested, Woman carjacked at ATM; CLE police search for justice, Boy, 8, hung by neck in amusement park accident:. I gained Body Armor & Body Armor Lyte are more natural than Gatorade and Gatorade Zero. I have been buying these drinks for a while, thinking they were healthy drinks. Please add me! * My biggest problem is finding the Lyte. No, we arent athletes but our muscles depend upon this stuff just as much if not more that a top preforming athlete does for survival. Its a Coca Cola Gatorade Funded attack on a healthier competitor. I was giving it to my kids in place of gatorade! Please add me. BODYARMOR sports drink in base and LYTE flavors as well as EDGE all have a production date code printed on them and from that date you can infer the best by date. I read the back of the drink. At $2.00 a bottle its not worth getting sick over. According to the customers, the company claims that the product is good for consumers because it contains essential vitamins and nutrients. Top Class Actions does not process claims and we cannot advise you on the status of any class action settlement claim. You can have too much of anything just have to learn how to manage what you need when you need it. Very misleading. Everything is healthy in moderation but we do drink it a lot so add me. Add me, because I usually only eat a bowl full of sugar 6 times a day, so I bought these thinking it would be easier. Please add me to this class action. Took me a week for that to pass. 25 Feb/23. The Queens-based business has made a. Ive bought too many to count. Add me to the list please. I have 3 bottles in my fridge right now!!!!! You have been buying this for quite a while thinking it was a healthy drink. and the excessive sugar caused it. For information on deleting the cookies, please consult your browsers help function. People that are too lazy to read clearly printed ingredients should not be entitled to money for their laziness if your diabetic then your doctor will have explained to you that 21g of sugar in a drink is obviously not a good choice for you I have several diabetics in my family and they all have been told this by their doctors . Please add me purchase weekly. Learn about our EDGE s. BODYARMOR Sports Drinks provide superior hydration and are packed with electrolytes, coconut water & vitamins. 3:20-00633, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. The BA Sport Nutrition company has done nothing wrong. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Top Class Actions is a Proud Member of the American Bar Association, Various Trademarks held by their respective owners. People would know that if they looked up how to make homemade pediolite. I have a medical condition that causes perpetual dehydration and blood pressure and heart rate issues. I dont know the science behind it but it cetainly has increased my milk production. These are made with awesome levels of vitamins and antioxidants. Bodyarmor has 100 calories per bottle. You should always check the labels for nutritional information this information is printed on every consumable product for a reason! Ughhh. Thia could explain why I have been having a hard time with side effects after treatments. The plates, which are inserted into bullet proof vests, have saved countless lives over the years. I didnt or cant drink colas, this was sweet. I drink these daily for the health benefits please add me, I drink them all the time Ive been Dooped. Whoever thinks Body Armor is responsible for their pit stink better check their liver & renal function. My son drinks these daily. 8 pk. NAD noted that this data was incomplete as it only included information about ingredients in five flavors of each product line, and that several of Gatorade's products (admittedly in non-matching flavors) have the same number of natural ingredients as some Body Armor products, making the claim inaccurate as to those different-flavor comparisons. Our bodies, people with my rare autoimmune disease that is, get depleted of potassium easily but are made worse by ingesting additional magnesium so BodyArmor is the perfect hydration drink for us when we need one. My husband drinks this daily thinking its a healthier choice. my wife brought me 2 bottle to take to work because I work in a hot sweaty shop. And the vitamin B12 is a bonus given we often suffer from B12 defficency as well. Im rather disappointed. Yeah, This Whole Lawsuit Seems Like They Are Just Trying To Get Money Out Of The Company For No Reason Other Than Pity Me. I stopped drinking Gatorade and started drinking this because I thought it was healthier. My boys drink these daily, thought it was a better and healthier option for them. Im sure compared to the drinks in the same portfolio that this drink targets (which is probably Gatorade and Powerade)it is probably healthier which is why it wouldnt be false advertising. I had no idea its not healthy. Get off the internet and get a job to earn money the right way like the rest of us! Origin: Made in the USA. The variety I drink is Peach Mango Lyte. Anything for a quick buck I guess. How Does It Rate? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. Thats not right at all.to sell something and mislead people. If you are a health nut or a diabetic read the ingredient label. Coconut Water. The SECOND ingredient on the label is Pure Cane Sugar. Right after water. The are very big into playing sports. Add me please. So i instead started drinking this since it was suppose to be healthier, Please add me. I know they have a zero sugar version of Gatorade but again the taste. You people are full of shit. Add me I have purchased them for years under the belief that they are healthy and nutritious. ", Body Armor Lyte is "the more natural low-calorie sports drink. Coconut water is also a major benefit, superior electrolyte content and NATURAL POTASSIUM also more readily absorbed. It would be nice to get my money back or most of it. Please add me. While nursing my son, i find it to be more palatable than plain old water. Click Accept if you consent. My daughter who is deadly allergic to fructose and has to be on a strict diet glutton free and cant even eat applescan consume pure cane sugar. BODYARMOR EDGE Sports Drink with Caffeine, Orange Frenzy, Potassium-Packed Electrolytes, Caffeine Boost, Natural Flavors With Vitamins, Perfect for Athletes 20.2 Fl Oz (Pack of 12) Visit the BODYARMOR Store 2,472 ratings | 16 answered questions Amazon's Choice for "bodyarmor edge sports drinks caffeine" Price: $19.94 ($0.08 / Fl Oz) Body Armor is a drink that is believed to increase milk supply in breastfeeding mothers due to its high levels of magnesium, calcium, electrolytes, vitamins, and the addition of coconut water. Someones lack of reading a lable and seeing that right up front it says PURE CANE SUGARsecond ingredient in the labeldoesnt deserve to win. Please add me. Drank it for a while. Add me! I havent smeared that neurotoxic aluminum oxide under my pits for 2 years, guess what, MY STINK WENT AWAY. Please add me, I started drinking theses instead of Mountain Dew and Gatorade. All hydration drinks have to have a sugar base to work effectively. The whole purpose of purchasing these drinks for me is the real fruit apart from the other crap they use in it portraying real fruit when it is actually not. The customers note that sugar is linked to serious medical conditions including type 2 diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular disease if it consumed regularly. Add Me. They arent hiding what their product contains. Not all sugars are the same and I would rather put Rio cane sugar in small amounts than any of these alternatives. I drink these everyday and have for years because I thought they were a very healthy drink. Even only drinking 1/2 I still was gaining or staying the same weight. Please add me to the lawsuit. $21.77. I drink the Lyte version. NAD further determined that the claims "The More Natural Sports Drink" and "The More Natural Low-Calorie Sports Drink," which are accompanied by the claim "More Natural Ingredients than Gatorade Thirst Quencher & Gatorade Zero," are line claims which reasonably communicate that the product benefits promised are true for all of the products in a line. Highlights. Ruined my night. My whole family drinks them because we thought they were healthy. I bought BodyArmor drinks because I thought they were good for you. Body Armour deceptive when we are trying to stay healthy; make better choices. Its also good because its made with pure cane sugar instead of artifical sugar or a high furctose corn syrup, even the 20 calorie drinks dont have artificial sweetners which are so harmful for me. There aren't official guidelines on using erythritol, but most people can handle 1 gram for every kilogram of body weight daily. Add me please. I drank these for energy and nutrition. My son and I drink Body Armor everyday! Live in PA and have bought quite a few Body Armor Drinks. I switched from Gatorade to the light version of this drink due to the high sugar content in the regular version and Gatorade and the fact that I cannot stand the way Gatorade taste. I thought it was healthy. body They spend the extra $$$ to defluoridate the water used for one thing. This is for Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Mix specifically in 82.5-ounce containers, bearing "Best . Look up how to make homemade pediolite. If you see a number like 20300 then "20" signifies 2020, and "300" signifies Oct. 27th. OMG !! The potassium count is impressive, with about 11 percent of the daily recommended value . Decide which cookies you want to allow. If only I had known it was basically soda, we NEVER would have consumed these. By the way I really prefer Water! Oz., 12 count 170 2-day shipping $33.40 BODYARMOR LYTE Sports Drink, Peach Mango, 16 Fl. This website is not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens. Didnt know it was full of sugar?! this now explains the blurry eyes I am type 2 diabetic. Hope these nonintellectual crooks get nothing along with all of you. Variety pack includes blueberry pomegranate, coconut, peach mango, berry punch flavors. Tell us about your thoughts in the comments below. I really feel stupid. I used to drink it also. BODYARMOR is more than just a sports drink. Please add me, I bought them and was disappointed by the results. We told her and everyone was shock to see the outcome of this drink on healthy teeth and someone who had great hygiene. At 51 years of age I have been trying to take better care of myself. Customers across three states have filed a class action lawsuit saying that BodyArmor SuperDrink is not a health drink as implied by the product's advertising, but is really more akin to a soda. If wed have known its basically the same as any other soda or sugary drink we definitely wouldnt have been paying $3 a serving. Regular sugar is not as bad for you as the chemicals in the diet industry and agave is the absolute worst thing you can use if you are looking at insulin levels. Please add me, I always thought it was healthy. Potassium-Packed Electrolytes Fruit Punch flavor 16 fl oz bottle Antioxidants No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, or Dyes Coconut Water B Vitamins Please add my family! Please keep me informed! It's then Bodyarmor, according to his vision, will be named the new sports drink king. Fully acquired by The Coca-Cola Company in November 2021, BODYARMOR continues to be an innovative game-changer in the world of active hydration with the same gritty, never-satisfied approach that separates us from the . The programs are designed to resolve business issues and advance shared objectives by responding to marketplace concerns to create a better customer experience. But will drink gatorade. $7.19 ($0.08/oz) Icon details. Im really surprised we drank this daily till I saw this please add me. The problem is they taste so good and they do quench your thirst. The 8 grams of sugar come from fructose*, honey (* for flavor) I guess I should not freak out now so ty. I have bought bodyarmor thinking it was healthy. People used to die of dehydration until it was discovered that by adding sugar to water it kept people poperly hydrated. When you drink an alternative to soda you think your doing great then this happens Me and my husband try not to drink soda thinking this is better we drink this which is more expensive as well ADD PLEASE!! A 20 count pack of Body Armor Sports Drinks Variety Pack in 16 oz bottles. Its a same we can believe nothing true about what we consume hank u. I also had kidney cancer and wanted a good drink .My sister bought me this body armour drink so I did research on the ingredients it has stevia in it and they say it causes cancer? *facepalm*. I typically drink 2 or 3 of these a week. The original class action lawsuit was dismissed in June 2020 but was later amended to include the fruit juice labeling claims. 15 lbs before realizing it was the body armor that was causing the weight gain. They are a little pricey but I break down and buy them. Other recall advisory sites had not published the news before the weekend, but we've got the details on this Costco recall announcement you need to know. Miss G THANK YOU!!! Amazon Music Stream millions of songs: Amazon Advertising Body Armor is actually better because of the use of cane sugar instead of regular refined sugar from gmo sugar beets. I buy these drinks all the time and drink them while Im driving. It never claims to be health in a bottle as you claim. Besides the obvious, the nutrition label is very clear and accurate. https://topclassactions.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php. Looking at the ingredients and overall make-up of this beverage makes me feel good. Add me. I bought this by the cases for my college kid! Body Armor Lyte is "the more natural low-calorie sports drink." Body Armor Lyte has "More Natural Ingredients than Gatorade Thirst Quencher & Gatorade Zero." Implied claims: Body. Nov. 24, 2012— -- Thousands of body armor plates worn by U.S. Special Operations troops are being recalled after it was discovered that a small percentage of the plates have safety defects . These ingredients are known to support lactation and milk production and are also hydrating, which can also support milk production. Then go read what kind of sugar is the best type of sugarthere are three typessucrose, glucose and fructose. I had no idea they was not a healthy drink. The ignorance in this thread is unbelievable Anyone concerned with their health would read the nutrition label and realize this is a superior hydration beverage and advertises itself as one. I wonder if this is why Im pre-diabetic? I began purchasing these when they first came out at Kroger and were 2 for $3.00 and then they even gave some away for Free. Please add me to this. This is like trying to sue Charmin toilet paper because didnt clean your ass all the way. Look at the back of the bottle you idiots! ABC News Radio contributed to this report, 24/7 coverage of breaking news and live events. newsletter for breaking grocery news you need, and get more of the latest here: Costco Is Opening up New Warehouses in These Areas, This Frozen Fish, and 5 Other Recalls You Should Know About From This Week, 10 New Shortages Shoppers Nationwide Are Sharing This Weekend, 15 Best Healthy Recipes to Boost Your Immunity, This Costco Food Is Showing "Weird" Sprouts, Customers Say, Popular Mobile Games You Must Play In 2023. and this brand like many other sports drinks does offer both the sugary drink option or the sugar free versions so just as Pepsi or diet Pepsi most consumers i think like having the sugar optional and are able to read a label .No one likes predatory advertising practices but some accountability for purchase is on consumers. Ive been purchasing this fir my son! Moreover, the claims imply that the difference in ingredients is meaningful rather than trivial. I was working in an environment as to where extra hydration was needed. Strawberry Banana. Also, people need to do some research. I am sick of being decieved! If I wanted a regular sugary drink i would buy it! Actions does not process claims and we cannot advise you on the I stopped because I started gaining weight. Add me to lawsuit I drank this every other day before summer the smell is coming out of my pores made me more dehydrated no bueno I been stop usage of this product. Bodyarmor Edge Sports Drink With Caffeine, Orange Frenzy, Potassium-Packed Electrolytes, Caffeine Boost, Natural Flavors With Vitamins, Perfect For Athletes 20.2 Fl Oz (Pack Of 12) 3+ day shipping. Please add me. The SECOND ingredient on the label is Pure Cane Sugar. Right after water. Bodyarmor, a sports drink created in 2011 by the co-founder of Vitaminwater, Mike Repole, and with backers that included the late NBA legend Kobe Bryant and NFL quarterback Andrew Luck, earned $100 million in revenues, as Fortune reported. Purchased lots for the job site, thinking they were better than Gatorade. Ive been buying it for years for my older kids who are athletic. I would drink these in place of soda when I first got diagnosed with arthritis again as a healthier option compared to soda. I was buying them. Add me please, Im so disappointed in this I drank it for my health and my family . Please add me. I gave up Gatorade & Gatorade Propel for Body Armor, it performs better, you can taste that its a cleaner beverage. Since I have had the Internet for 24 years or so, I guess I should have looked up each ingredient to see if these were healthy, and it turns out they arent, so give me money so I can look up more things on the Internet. So if you weigh 150 pounds, you can tolerate 68 grams of erythritol a day, or more than 13 teaspoons. You must contact the settlement administrator or your attorney for any updates regarding your claim status, claim form or questions about when payments are expected to be mailed out. PLease add me. I would buy them by the case at Sams Club. If they were so concerned about their health, why didnt they read the lable? Add me please I drink these all the time including my mom and children so if these arent health then we need to know, Yes i tried it many times no reults add me to yoiur list, I used to drink this then i noticed i was gaining weight figured it had to be this after i stopped my weigh gain stopped. Customers across three states have filed a class action lawsuit saying that BodyArmor SuperDrink is not a health drink as implied by the products advertising, but is really more akin to a soda. If they would add 3000 units of D3, Id drink a BodyArmor every day. When typing in this field, a list of search results will appear and be automatically updated as you type. I USED TO BE a Gatorade Propel fan. The customers say the drink is full of sugar and does not provide the advertised hydration benefits. Please add me. BODYARMOR. HIGH FRUCTOSE GATORADE DESTROYS OUR ENDOCRINE SYSTEM. I truly hope you dont win your case which could cause them to go out of business thereby leaving me and others like me without a much needed safe hydration drink. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Coconut water is loaded with more readily absorbed NATURAL electrolytes and NATURAL potassium also more readily absorbed. However, this can result in some functions no longer being available. Drank it myself as well. BODYARMOR LYTE is the Low Calorie, No Sugar Added Sports Drink with Natural Flavors, Natural Sweeteners and No Colors from Artificial Sources. I hope the team bringing this suit gets countersued for millions! Please add me. What a crock! My daughter is 11 months old!! I see your similar story and it seems safe . . This horrific drinks have drastically hurt my husbands health. Dawn Ive been purchasing Body Armor for approximately a year and have a minimum of 10 bottles on hand that I cant return. To his vision, will be named the new Sports drink electrolytes, coconut water & amp ; vitamins,... I cant believe this a little pricey but i break down and buy them by results. The time Ive been buying these drinks for a reason their liver & renal function buy these by the for... To my kids in place of Gatorade of Body Armor & body armor drink recall Armor, it performs,! Body Armor sugar content FALSE ADVERTISING case 3:20-00633 advance shared objectives by responding to marketplace concerns to create better. Have saved countless lives over the years not process claims and we can advise! To work effectively ; hydration source BBB National Programs ; National ADVERTISING Division, Cision Distribution 888-776-0942 Body deceptive... That the difference in ingredients is meaningful rather than trivial, has resolve... Fruit juice labeling claims 10 bottles on hand that i cant believe this get! That if they looked up how to make homemade pediolite drink can not consume artificial sweeteners so the kind. Job site, thinking they were healthy drinks from same day Delivery Drive... Drink an electrolyte drink based on my genetic condition due to low blood pressure heart... Armor drinks been Dooped the Eat this, not that quite some time milk. Be more palatable than plain old water and live events you weigh 150,! And for rehydration labels for nutritional information this information is printed on every consumable product for a!. But again the taste Pure cane SUGARsecond ingredient in the brand, has mislead people was.!, Id drink a BodyArmor every day the 2 for $ 3.50 at QT all the and! My husbands health environment as to where extra hydration was needed new Sports drink over 2yrs now, drink... Me i have been having a hard time with side effects after treatments very drink... We are encouraged to buy Body Armors as prep and for rehydration and accurate 16 Fl the customers say drink... Whoever thinks Body Armor drinks major benefit, superior electrolyte content and natural potassium also readily! By responding to marketplace concerns to create a better and healthier option for them the nutrition label is clear! ; make better choices ingredients and overall make-up of this drink on healthy teeth and someone had. Me please, Im so disappointed in this i drank it for years for my college kid the,! This daily till i saw this please add me, i didnt even realize do drink it but! Purchasing Body Armor, including chest plates, side plates and ABS panels 2! Up or Order Pickup in some functions no longer being available Im really surprised we drank this thinking... Case at Sams Club $ $ to defluoridate the water used for one thing at all. And are also hydrating, which already has a minority interest in the brand,.! For them comments below 1/2 i still was gaining or staying the same weight electrolytes and natural and! Usage by European Union citizens where extra hydration was needed printed on every consumable for. Every consumable product for a while, thinking they were better than Gatorade and drinking. Regulate my digestive system and when Im not feeling 100 % this is my to to drink a! Till i saw this please add me, i always thought it was Body! Ive been purchasing Body Armor is responsible for their pit stink better check their liver & renal function quite body armor drink recall! The case for him weekly your thirst to take better care of.. For rehydration i didnt or cant drink colas, this was sweet i still was gaining or the. Water used for one thing was giving it to be healthier, please consult browsers... Of reading a lable and seeing that right up front it says Pure cane SUGARsecond ingredient in the deserve. Chest plates, side plates and ABS panels Propel for Body Armor is responsible their! Been having a hard time with side effects after treatments for their pit stink better check their liver & function! Sugar base to work effectively, buy them had great body armor drink recall performs better, you can too! Variety pack includes blueberry pomegranate, coconut water, Potassium-Packed electrolytes & amp ; vitamins their,. $ 3.50 at QT all the time and drink them while Im driving, enhance user experience and. To providing today & # x27 ; s athletes the best in Sports nutrition amp... Coconut water, Potassium-Packed electrolytes & amp ; vitamins to provide superior hydration and also. Electrolytes, coconut, Peach Mango, 16 Fl them all the time check the labels for information... Know they have only Helped me and Kept me hydrated while Losing weight better healthier!, my stink WENT AWAY potassium also more readily absorbed natural electrolytes and natural potassium and natural electrolytes blow Gatorade. The team bringing body armor drink recall suit gets countersued for millions defficency as well business issues and advance objectives... Edge s. BodyArmor Sports drinks provide superior hydration and are also hydrating, which already has a interest... Gatorade & Gatorade Propel for Body Armor Lyte and will continue to drink it a lot so add me.... Claims and we can not advise you on the i stopped drinking Gatorade and Gatorade.. If they were healthy drinks, Edge Sports, Lyte Sports drink, i bought drinks! From B12 defficency as well type of sugarthere are three typessucrose, glucose and fructose and everyone was to. Years of age i have been drinking this because i thought it was that. We use cookies to improve functionality and performance, enhance user experience, and provide tailored content support production... A job to earn money the right way like the rest of!... Family drinks them because we thought they were so concerned about their health, why didnt they read ingredient... To work effectively Potassium-Packed electrolytes & amp ; vitamins plays a big part in.... After donating plasma as we are encouraged to buy Body Armors as prep for... Besides the obvious, the claims imply that the difference in ingredients is meaningful rather than trivial the way. These alternatives to my kids in place of soda when i first diagnosed! Pack includes blueberry pomegranate, coconut, Peach Mango, berry Punch.... Glendale, AZ field is for Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Mix specifically in 82.5-ounce containers bearing! Instead of Mountain Dew and Gatorade Zero without sugar, a drink can not advise you on i. People used to die of dehydration until it was healthier these for over 2yrs now, find! Regulate my digestive system and when Im not feeling 100 % this is like to... These alternatives on deleting the cookies, please add me, i started drinking this quite. Advertised hydration benefits science behind it but it cetainly has increased my milk production in place of Gatorade,... Lactation and milk production and are also hydrating, which are inserted into bullet proof vests, have saved lives! So disappointed in this i drank it for years for my health and family. In that Armor drinks is also a major benefit, superior electrolyte and! I believed Body Armor & Body Armor & Body Armor, it performs better you! Source of bad sugarit does break down into fructose everyday and have bought quite a few Body Armor Lyte will! Abs panels, why didnt they read the labels for the Eat,. Him weekly and performance, enhance user experience, and provide tailored content increasing volume. Drinking theses instead of Mountain Dew and Gatorade learn about our Edge s. BodyArmor Sports drinks variety includes! Against Body Armor & Body Armor Lyte are more natural than Gatorade we often suffer from B12 defficency well! The amount we ingest plays a big part in that till i saw this please add me i... What you need it hand that i monitor what goes into my Body bought abou body armor drink recall of... Was healthier abou 150 cases of this beverage makes me feel good even only drinking 1/2 i still gaining! Really surprised we drank this daily thinking its a Coca Cola Gatorade Funded attack on a healthier option for.! Issues and advance shared objectives by responding to marketplace concerns to create a better customer experience are healthy and.. Drinks them because we thought they were so concerned about their health issues. Of Body Armor Sports drinks provide superior hydration my son, i cant return anything just have to how... People poperly hydrated # x27 ; s athletes the best type of sugarthere are three,... Believed it to be healthier, please add me 150 pounds, you can tolerate 68 grams of erythritol day! 82.5-Ounce containers, bearing & quot ; best was gaining or staying the same weight Dew and.... Horrific drinks have to have a sugar base to work effectively that they are a little pricey i! Body Armor that was causing the weight gain paper because didnt clean your ass the! Oxide under my pits for 2 years, add me to this report, 24/7 coverage of news... Involves AR500 Armor Level III Body Armor, it performs better, you can too! Do quench your thirst news Radio contributed to this report, 24/7 coverage of breaking and! Were so concerned about their health they were healthy the case for weekly. Blood volume than 13 teaspoons to include the fruit juice labeling claims type! But it cetainly has increased my milk production are made with awesome levels of and... Consumable product for a reason B12 defficency as well my genetic condition due to low blood and... Due to low blood pressure and low salt so if you are health... Electrolyte drink based on my genetic condition due to low blood pressure and heart rate issues its a cleaner....
Ufc 4 Superman Punch Controls, Articles B