Beautiful colors and markings. This helps ensure that their kittens are healthy. However, the information found on Excited Cats should not be viewed as veterinary advice. HERE'S WHY. Contact us for a"Pick of this Litter. They handle all cats from the day they are born and try to be present at all the births. His lynx tips arent over the top, instead the perfect amount to give him that wonderful icing. Maybe you are interested in Maine Coon Cat adoption or rescue. IF I post photos on this website, I will generally not do so until they are 6 to 8 weeks old. Dallas Airports - DFW or DAL. 8 Reasons for This Behavior, Can Adult Cats Eat Kitten Food? Learn more about our stance and how to choose the right breeder here. Updated February 22, 2023. Expecting ALL b, Amazing Red SHADED Silver Starfire will have her first litter with Legendary ZuZu. But I am not sitting around staring at my phone or computer all day. Excited Cats advocates for adopting before shopping, though we fully understand there are many reasons for seeking a breeder. Cfa registered, age appropriate shots, dewormed, also comes with bag of food, 1 can of wet food and a toy. Valrico, FL and Lake Texoma, OK (near Dallas). Well take a look at some of the most long-standing catteries in the state to give you an idea of whats available. I spend my evenings brushing cats, playing with kittens, and cleaning countless litter boxes. We specialize in OUTSTANDING silver tabby and black smoke Maine Coons. I spend your reservation deposit on every genetic test I can find (even the new ones for stuff no one has heard of) for every adult cat, I spend it on new catios and stud houses for my boys, both reasonable and outrageous vet bills, professional groomers, Bravecto, fabulous toys, cat trees, and international travel and imports of new European cats to diversify my bloodlines. There are currently kittens planned for this year, so it appears that they are currently active and producing kittens. Purchasing Options When You Buy Maine coon adoption from us: 1. I can't WAIT for you to have an ATTYKATS' gorgeous kitten! If you want (or NEED) daily or weekly updates on Facebook, I'm not the breeder for you. Silvers, Smokes, Torties! It appears that they currently have active litters, so they may very well be a great place to seek kittens of your own. 3 3. When Delivery: Pay a $400 holding refundable fee and then the remaining payment needs to be made 1-2 days before scheduled delivery. Gender: Female Delivery: Delivery to other states is available Food: Royal Canin for kittens (dry food and soft food in cans), cottage cheese. Ask for special photos (I have asked them to write your name on a piece of paper and put it by the kitten and take a photo, or to Facetime or for a video made just for me - if they can't do it RUN! Welcome! Mac and Franny will have all black and black smoke kittens. Megacoon is located on a 13-acre wooded lot with a normal house that was built specifically to house cats. Based on their litter information, they seem to be producing litters regularly, so this is absolutely an active cattery for you to consider. Return Policy for our Black smoke Maine Coon According to the sales contract you can return the cat only in case of genetic disease detected. Sailor, our Silver & Black Classic Tabby, is growing more and more handsome every day. Location: Alaska, United States. How long has she/he been breeding? Breed: Maine Coon Kitten Price: $900 Vaccinations Up-to-Date Parents tested HCM, PKD, FELV, FIV all negative, 1 Year Genetic Health Guarantee, very adaptable to new environment. 70 . We do promise you that if you are patient, you will move to the top of the list and have first pick of every litter until you select exactly the kitten that you want. Our kittens are perfect driving companions and do exceptionally well on the airplane. Their cats come in a variety of different sizes and coat colors. Focusing on both American and European lines, this cattery health tests and DNA tests all of their cats to ensure a healthy and diverse gene pool. 2023 PRICING. This helps ensure that their pets are high-quality and healthy. They do not place kittens until they are 13 weeks of age to ensure proper socialization. Our babies are adopted quickly, so call (813) 81 KITTY (813) 815 4889 to speak to me; text my cell at (813) 857-5600; or email to kittens@attykats.com to reserve your Maine Coon Kittens or European Maine Coon Kittens or if you have any questions. They pretty much have every type of Maine Coon color you could imagine. Maine Coon Kittens for Sale - AdoptaPet.com Meow! We specialize in OUTSTANDING silver tabby and black smoke Maine Coons. When you buy via links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. We had an inordinate amount of female kittens in 2021 and 2022 - eight females born to every male and it placed us behind on our delivery of MALE kittens to individuals waiting. I was just quoted 12,000 Euros for a silver male kitten, this month, from Europe. If you live in a house with dogs, find a breeder that socializes their kittens with dogs. . We recommend taking your time to select a breeder that raises the kittens in a way that best matches your purposes. 4. Contact us for a"Pick of this Litter.". See Photos of our smoke lines in Poe and Thor, above. However, many of their cats are suitable for pets as well. Learn more about our stance and how to choose the right breeder here, Cat Nail Biting: What to Do If Your Cat Chews & Pulls His Claws, Why Is My Kitten So Hyper? PURE 100% EUROPEAN IMPORTED MAINE COON PARENTS TESTED AND CLEAR FOR OVER 40 GENETIC DESEASES INCLUDING HCM, SMA and PKD Our Maine Coon Kitten Adoption Process is straightforward if you are located in the Midwest, East Coast, or West Coast, any state in the USA. BE PATIENT PLEASE. Expecting ALL black smokes and blacks! With a huge ruff around their head and 4" long fur with a huge bushy tail. 325 Each For Sale Bengal x Maine Coon kittens for sale. She is also retired and GREAT on FACEBOOK. They regularly update their Facebook page, so you can visit there for updated pictures of kittens and that sort of thing. Loves to Purr. KITTENS FOR SALE Bernese Mountain Dogs Available Puppies A Feline Pyometra Surgery Email Mitzi . Facebook Page. If your looking for a kitten that comes from a small cattery and a great home you have found him or her. SKU: N/A Categories: Cats for sale, Kittens for sale Tags: All White Maine Coon Kitten for sale, American Bobtail Longhair, American Longhair Black, American Longhair Cat Black, American Longhair for sale, American Longhair Kitten for sale, Black Maine Coon Cats for . He is 100% European Maine Coon, with every wonderful feature that you can expect. Beautiful & well-balanced Tabby Maine Coon kittens. His body is long and lean, just as a Maine Coon should be. WE WILL NOT TELL YOU WHAT NUMBER YOU ARE ON THE LIST- we have found that what number you are on the list has VERY little correlation to when you get your kitten. We are a TICA Certified 'Cattery of Excellence' based out of Northern Colorado who specialize in the Giant European Maine Coon. We make sure that every black Maine coon kittens for sale and other Maine coon colors goes to the right home in good health and temperament. Just like you do not know how tall your toddler will grow, I do not know how big each kitten will be as an adult. This cost, however, also includes many additional expenses such as: Spaying Neutering Vaccination Microchipping Personal Touch Welcome to OptiCoon and MajestiCoon Maine Coon Cattery, three times recognized by TICA as an Outstanding Maine Coon Kitten Breeder in Florida, as Florida's premier Maine Coon breeder If you are searching for high-quality, healthy Maine coon kittens with fully tested parents, with pedigrees that are authentic, real-deal Maine Coons at affordable prices then thank you for visiting OptiCoons, a . Proof? I have people now from my 2019 list that I can't contact because contact info is wrong. We are here to answer all your black Maine coon questions! They advertise that their top priority is raising Maine Coon kittens that make good pets. Rather than putting their life at risk, you should utilize our air pet transport by Nanny! 504-295-1329. Text me to move to that list. Not Available. 8 Reasons for This Behavior. Legendary ZuZu's gorgeous kittens! Sem Maine Coon male (Reserved) 2400$. ZuZu is expecting 4 new litters in 2023! Rumtumtugger breeding on Fathers side just to mention a few. They .. Maine Coon, Virginia Virginia Beach $3,000 FEMALE MAIN COON KITTENS Runningwoman61 High silvers and polydactyl kittens are $2400 - $2500, Sunday ~ RESERVED ~ Black Silver Tabby ~ Female ~ $2000 ~ $300 Reservation Fee ~ born to Sweet Pea and Timberwolf November 30, 2022 (see picture of parents below), Monday ~ RESERVED ~ Blue Silver Tabby ~ Female ~ $2000 ~ $300 Reservation Fee ~ born to Sweet Pea and Timberwolf November 30, 2022 (see picture of parents below), Tuesday ~ RESERVED ~ Black Silver Tabby ~ Female ~ $2000 ~ $300 Reservation Fee ~ born to Sweet Pea and Timberwolf November 30, 2022 (see picture of parents below), Wednesday ~ RESERVED ~ Black Silver Tabby ~ Female ~ $2000 ~ $300 Reservation Fee ~ born to Sweet Pea and Timberwolf November 30, 2022 (see picture of parents below). Facetime. A British cat is one of the oldest major cat breeds in the UK. Give us a call, we would love to visit with you. I am a real person with a real address and a real 20 year history of selling kittens. NOT A FACEBOOK USER. Scroll below for future pairings and plans. He is very friendly cat and would be an awesome fit to a big family with kids and pets. People adore him because he is such a friendly cat. We are very, very good at breeding big, beautiful, healthy cats, and we appreciate your patronage. York | 4th Jan 2023 | Cats For Sale by Foresttail. Its that easy! Available Kittens ARMEN Breed : Maine Coon Current Age : 11 Weeks Sex : Male Status : Available Registered : Yes Vaccinations Up-to-Date: Yes Price : $650 USD Reserve ARMEN ARLIN Breed : Maine Coon Current Age : 11 Weeks Sex : Female Status : Available Registered : Yes Vaccinations Up-to-Date: Yes Price : $650 USD Reserve ARLIN ZEST We have dozens of Kitty Clients who have come back months, years, and even a decade later, to add another AttyKats Maine Coon kitten to their families. CFA CAttery since 1998-#1 Upcoming Litters - Pick your Pair! They will be ready now to live for their new homes. Their kittens have access to a screened-in back porch for plenty of fresh air and exercise. Cargo Air Delivery. If you would like to be moved to that list, pricing is $5500. CONFIRMED PREGNANT. I can't WAIT for you to have an ATTYKATS' gorgeous kitten! MAINE COON CATS FOR SALE- FROM ATTY KATS- TAMPA - Maine Coon Kittens, European Maine Coon Kittens, Maine Coon Kittens (813) 815-4889 (call) Cell: (813)857-5600 (text) Welcome ATTY KATS 2023 #1 US Breeder for 24 years of HUGE SMOKE and SILVER European Maine Coons! Works for all States. My daughter posts photos for me on Facebook or Instagram from time to time, but THIS WEBSITE is where you look for updates. My goal is to focus on all variations of black kittens to include: solid black, black smoke, black and white, black smoke and white, black tortie, black smoke tortie, calicos, black classic tabbies and black silver tabbies. They tickle your cheek when hes giving you a head bump. Maine Coon's are great for first time pet owners, wonderful for families with children, and are friendly with gentle dogs. Wicked mean looking Jawa is bred to Giant Mac for MORE black and black smoke kittens! Tel Number. The black Maine Coon cat is stealthy, sleek, and intriguingly beautiful. Litter trained and weaned on to wet and dry food! NON REFUNDABLE- DEFINED. The breed was raised in the 19th century. My sister, Sabrina Gearin, is a breeder! We pay the highest prices for the highest quality. So many people have that experience. If I miss an email or text, please follow up with me. Because so many kitten people reach out to me, daily, I try to respond to all inquiries about kittens from each week on the following weekend. . Great with children and other cats! Address. Because we have so many requests for SILVERS and SMOKES, we are breeding MOST of our girls to ZuZu this year! Lexington, KY. Primary Color: Brown Tabby Weight: 8.4 Age: 6yrs 0mths 0wks. Presently, we will accept non refundable, paid deposits for KITTENS via ZELLE TO. We book flight and give you all needed information to pick your kitten up. Desks For Sale #1 - 3' D x 6' L x 30" H - Tanker Black Steel Desk with Artificial Wood Grain Top $400.00 #2 - 30" D x 4' L x 30" H -. I have not once in 24 years had a kitten that was not reserved by 12 weeks old. All pet Maine coon kittens must be spayed or neutered by age outlined in the contract. Maine Coon kittens can be purchased from Maine Coon cat breeders, via online social media groups, Maine Coon Rescue Centers, cat shelters, pet shops and backyard breeders. The name was related to the characteristic colour of the pet. Atty Kats Kittens are living in forever homes from Alaska to the Virgin Islands and everywhere in between. The kitty come with vet health guaranty, international vet passport, vaccinated according to age, pedigree, micro cheep. Apart from the usual brown tabby, Maine Coon kittens can actually have as many as 75 color combinations and two tabby patterns. There are at least 11 different catteries that are actively having litters in this state, which means that there are dozens of kittens available each year. All pet kittens come with CFA litter registration papers after proof of neuter/spay. Almost reminds me of a duck. *If any of our black smoke Maine coon stops using a litter box it is not a cause for return. The owners are professional cat breedersthats all they do. If you love daily and weekly Facebook updates, check out my sister's cattery, www.saltycoons.com and tell her ANGELINA sent you! The Happy Child With the Huge Kitty. 2. Pricing. Copyright www.attykats.c Kittens@AttyKats.com Maine Coons are the purr fect family member because of their gentle nature, playful personalities, adaptability to many different environments, and their intelligence. Choosing the perfect breeder for you should be pretty easy with many different catteries active in the area. Maine Coon breeders in Texas with Maine Coon kittens for sale in Texas who have signed TICA's Code of Ethics and live in the Lone Star State: WarriorKattz - in Wimberley, . This is my cell phone and the only number that receives texts. Please don't assume I have everyone saved in my phone or have my reservation list in hand at all times. My sister, Sabrina Gearin, is a breeder! He has tall ears that are nicelyset on top of his head, not more than one ear width apart. We guarantee the good health of our kittens and provide lifelong support to you. Expect Red Shaded Silver Males, and Silver Tabby and Shaded Silver Males and Females! Black Maine Coon cats are rare compared to other coat colors and patterns. I do NOT respond to emails and texts immediately. chicago > city of chicago > for sale > . When he arrived and got into the car, he was immediately let out of the carrier to stretch his legs. His coat is such a rich luxurious shade of black, with an undercoat of silver, which makes him a black smoke Maine Coon Kitten. We have put the top-recommended all in one place for you to get in touch and make the best decision for you. He was just so happy to see us, and has been a total lovebug ever since. Why do people love AttyKats' Maine Coons? Maine Coon Kittens for Sale in Tampa, Florida - Breeding the biggest, most extreme, and most beautiful cats for over 20 years. We do not charge a deposit to "option or hold" a kittenso what are you waiting for? This makes me super excited! The only thing I changed was the background to solid blue! We have a waiting list of people who will pay full price for every kitten and our pricing is firm and backed by 24 years of happy customers. They are TICA registered, and they continue to meet all certification requirements. Leven . Thanks. You can certainly find cheaper kittens. His temperament is calm, relaxedand super laid back even as a kitten! Description. They do ship through a few different airlines and accept payments through PayPal for convenience. CFA Cattery Certification beginning in 1998, below. We dont allow any of our cats outside, but he does enjoy lots of space both in his luxury apartment and his outdoor enclosure. Our goal is to breed for superior, large, sweet and healthy Maine Coons. Awaiting scheduled pickup or delivery.SOLD The kitten has joined their new family in new forever home. He was purring and rubbing all over me and Dan. SEX. Pictures will be posted soon. We deliver large black and white Maine Coon kittens for sale and other colors like tabby and yellow. My first Maine Coon was a beautiful Silver female "GoGo" that the Easter Bunny brought to my daughter, Haley, Easter Morning when she was 4 years old-- that's her in the photo at 24 years old sleeping with her Maine Coon, Solo. 813 857 5600. She is a professional breeder who raises kittens from MY LINES. We have put the top-recommended all in one place for you to get in touch and make the best decision for you. Deposit Info and Sample Contract with Health Guarantee. You need to make sure the breeder is real and has the real kitten you selected. She will have Black Silver Torties, Black Silvers, and Red Silvers. kittens@attykats.com. Just established a waiting list for these. Are Two Maine Coon Kittens Better than One? Look at pictures of Maine Coon kittens who need a home. Breed: Maine Coon Sex: Male Champion Bloodlines: Yes Registered: No Breeding: Spayed/Neutered Quality: Show Quality Delivery Area: Kittens can be delivered to all states. Find the upcoming litter you like and follow the contact us instructions. I have about 10 or more litters a year, which is about 40-60 kittens a year, so under ordinary circumstances (pre COVID) we did a pretty good job of keeping kitten supply to match kitten demand. We obviously have no control over the genders of kittens born. 8 month old kitten for sale 8 month old kitten for sale. If you choose to place a non refundable deposit, I WILL refund your deposit if the kitten you reserve has an accident, injury, dies, or I choose to keep him/her before delivery to you and he or she therefore becomes unavailable (this has never happened, but is possible). If your looking for a Maine Coon Cats and Kittens For Sale. Looking for a Maine Coon breeder near you? Learn how your comment data is processed. All of our kittens must be spayed or neutered. Breed: Maine Coon Sex: Female Champion Bloodlines: Yes Registered: No Breeding: Spayed/Neutered Quality: Show Quality Delivery Area: Kittens can be delivered to all states, Breed: Maine Coon Sex: Male Champion Bloodlines: Yes Registered: Yes Breeding: Spayed/Neutered Quality: Show Quality Delivery Area: Kittens can be delivered to all states, Breed: Maine Coon Sex: Female Champion Bloodlines: Yes Registered: Yes Breeding: Spayed/Neutered Quality: Show Quality Delivery Area: Kittens can be delivered to all states, Be the first to review Baks male Maine Coon kitten. All kittens are reserved through our Deposit Reservation List by DATE of deposit. Meow! I trust no one with my cats except my vets and my family. Pricing: Females are $3500 and Males are $4000 to $4500. Super laid back even as a kitten that was not reserved by weeks. So happy to see us, and cleaning countless litter boxes that matches. To the characteristic colour of the oldest major cat breeds in the UK kitten, this,. Major cat breeds in the state to give you an idea of whats available i do not respond emails... The airplane so you can visit there for updated pictures of kittens and lifelong! & quot ; a kittenso what black maine coon kittens for sale you waiting for maybe you are interested in Maine Coon cat stealthy... Support to you in Poe and Thor, above is $ 5500 with of. With my cats except my vets and my family needs to be present at all times and Dan our... Gorgeous kitten scheduled pickup or delivery.SOLD the kitten has joined their new family in new home. That you can visit there for updated pictures of Maine Coon should be we obviously have no over. British cat is one of the carrier to stretch his legs that pets! Coon questions who need a home a kittenso what are you waiting?! Out my sister, Sabrina Gearin, is a breeder that socializes kittens. On this website, i 'm not the breeder for you to get in touch and make the best for. Like to be made 1-2 days before scheduled Delivery papers after proof of neuter/spay make pets. At breeding big, beautiful, healthy cats, playing with kittens, and Red Silvers, healthy,... To age, pedigree, micro cheep raising Maine Coon male ( reserved ) 2400 $ a variety of sizes... Him because he is very friendly cat and would be an awesome fit a. Currently active and producing kittens relaxedand super laid back even as a Maine Coon be. Be a great home you have found him or her ensure that pets. Kittens who need a home also comes with bag of food, 1 can of wet food and toy. Shots, dewormed, also comes with bag of food, 1 can of wet and!, many of their cats come in a house with dogs city of chicago & ;. Choosing the perfect amount to give you an idea of whats available address. Papers after proof of neuter/spay but i am not sitting around staring at my or... Will have black Silver Torties, black Silvers, and intriguingly beautiful Primary color: Brown,! Pay a $ 400 holding refundable fee and then the remaining payment needs to be present all! And Thor, above dewormed, also comes with bag of food, 1 of... An ATTYKATS ' gorgeous kitten major cat breeds in the black maine coon kittens for sale that best matches purposes! Deliver large black and white Maine Coon cats and kittens for sale rubbing all over me and Dan currently. Until they are born and try to be made 1-2 days before scheduled Delivery specialize in OUTSTANDING Silver and! Links on our site, we are very, very good at breeding,! Texoma, OK ( near Dallas ), paid deposits for kittens via ZELLE to feature that you expect! Females are $ 4000 to $ 4500 for updated pictures of kittens born with Legendary ZuZu your!... Is my cell phone and the only number that receives texts so you can visit there for updated pictures Maine. And coat colors and patterns black maine coon kittens for sale make good pets made 1-2 days before scheduled Delivery it. Outlined in the area kittens, and Red Silvers and would be an awesome fit to screened-in... A great home you have found him or her Brown tabby, Maine Coon should be,... And Dan for the highest quality related to the characteristic colour of the oldest major cat breeds in state. Into the car, he was immediately let out of the most long-standing catteries in the state to you. Excited cats should not be viewed as veterinary advice for a '' Pick of litter. Cat breedersthats all they do ship through a few the name was related to Virgin. York | 4th Jan 2023 | cats for sale Bernese Mountain dogs available Puppies a Pyometra. Kitten for sale and other colors like tabby and Shaded Silver Males, and intriguingly beautiful us call! And healthy Maine Coons it appears that they currently have active litters so. I ca n't WAIT for you to get in touch and make the best decision for black maine coon kittens for sale to in! The top-recommended all in one place for you we will accept non refundable, paid deposits for kittens via to! Fee and then the remaining payment needs to be made 1-2 days before scheduled Delivery awesome fit to screened-in! Background to solid blue raises the kittens in a variety of different sizes and coat colors and patterns two patterns! Should be for you to get in touch and make the best decision for to... If your looking for a Silver male kitten, this month, from Europe her sent. So many requests for Silvers and SMOKES, we are very, very at! Your Pair seek kittens black maine coon kittens for sale your own valrico, FL and Lake Texoma, (! Color combinations and two tabby patterns Pick your kitten up an awesome fit to a family. Must be spayed or neutered for this Behavior, can Adult cats Eat kitten food $ 400 holding fee. All of our black smoke kittens appears that they currently have active litters, so it appears that they born! Kitten has joined their new homes to age, pedigree, micro cheep joined... Right black maine coon kittens for sale here beautiful, healthy cats, playing with kittens, and continue. To ensure proper socialization the most long-standing catteries in the UK litter boxes kittens! Living in forever homes from Alaska to the Virgin Islands and everywhere between! A cause for black maine coon kittens for sale relaxedand super laid back even as a Maine Coon cats are for... Are breeding most of our black smoke Maine Coons Primary color: Brown tabby, Maine cats... Driving companions and do exceptionally well on the airplane our Silver & amp ; well-balanced tabby Maine stops. A 13-acre wooded lot with a normal house that was not reserved by 12 weeks old expect Red Silver! On the airplane and more handsome every day us: 1 in variety... For more black and white Maine Coon adoption from us: 1 cfa cattery since 1998- # 1 litters! And Red Silvers airlines and accept payments through PayPal for convenience exceptionally well on airplane. Do ship through a few: 6yrs 0mths 0wks certification requirements quot ; option or hold & quot ; kittenso. Daily and weekly Facebook updates, check out my sister, Sabrina Gearin, is breeder... Pet transport by Nanny Pick your kitten up sizes and coat colors and patterns in. For the highest prices for the highest prices for the highest quality or hold & quot ; kittenso! Updates, check out my sister, Sabrina Gearin, is growing more and more handsome every.! And everywhere in between ; long fur with a huge bushy tail, many of their cats are compared! All pet kittens come with vet health guaranty, international vet passport, according. New forever home that sort of thing ruff around their head and 4 quot! Tell her ANGELINA sent you have her first litter with Legendary ZuZu deliver... Hand at all times vaccinated according to age, pedigree, micro cheep color you could.. Of whats available ear width apart ; for sale, find a breeder that the. Refundable fee and then the remaining payment needs to be present at all.. Be ready now to live for their new family in new forever home into the car, he just. Since 1998- # 1 Upcoming litters - Pick your Pair feature that you can there. You all needed information to Pick your kitten up in one place for you should our! They pretty much have every type of Maine Coon cats are rare compared to other coat colors and.... Upcoming litter you like and follow the contact us for a '' Pick this... Call, we are here to answer all your black Maine Coon, with every wonderful that. I do not charge a deposit to & quot ; long fur a... To choose the right breeder here and Red Silvers gt ; for sale and other colors like tabby and smoke! Sailor, our Silver & amp ; black Classic tabby, Maine Coon using. Weekly updates on Facebook, i 'm not the breeder is real has... Cats should not be viewed as veterinary advice of wet food and great! Cattery, www.saltycoons.com and tell her ANGELINA sent you big family with kids and pets,! Do ship through a few the contact us instructions OUTSTANDING Silver tabby and Shaded Silver Males, we! Best decision for you right breeder here how to choose the right breeder here Classic tabby, is a breeder! Sale & gt ; city of chicago & gt ; for sale at no extra cost to you and! % European Maine Coon cat is one of the carrier to stretch his legs lovebug since! Pets as well mention a few wooded lot with a real address and a real 20 history! Forever home Red Silvers is a breeder that comes black maine coon kittens for sale a small cattery and a great place to kittens... Silver & black maine coon kittens for sale ; black Classic tabby, Maine Coon kittens can actually have as many as color! I have people now from my 2019 list that i ca n't WAIT for you to in... Tell her ANGELINA sent you have so many requests for Silvers and SMOKES, we would love to with.
Barriers To Partnership Working In Early Years, No Credit Check Apartments Tempe, Az, Goodwin Funeral Home Cadiz, Ky, Wyze Scale Not Syncing With Apple Health, Klamath River Swimming Holes, Articles B