Consider one of our weatherproof, adhesive, laser engraved Turret Labels. This will only show when a Mil-Dot reticle is chosen. The Standard Edition is $13, which doesnt seem to make a lot of sense! Street price on the baseline model (without LiNK) is $600, and the model with LiNK is $700. Burris Company is owned by Beretta Holding S.p.A. Site by Gray Loon. Riflescopes. I love when I uncover products like that where someone is doing a great job and could use someone to shine a little spotlight on their work. It also allows you to capture both photos and videos to log shots and share them with friends. Quick readings with 1-yard accuracy and Bluetooth connection to a ballistic app make the 7x24 LRF2400-M Pro Laser Rangefinder Monocular from Luna Optics a valuable addition to your hunting gear. That seems like it might be inconvenient to have to connect to your phone, but itd basically be the same as running StrelokPro on the phone with a WeatherFlow meter. heard of Strelok before this survey, but after learning more about it, Im not I love StrelokPro with Kestrel Drop which meets all of my needs (Turn on airplane mode, turn Bluetooth on and my Samsung S9s battery lasts much longer when roaming). The Sig Sauer KILO6K HD 10x42mm ABU BDX 2.0 Ballistic Rangefinding Binocular SOK6K105. Ballistic AE is another very popular shooting app, and 10% of these guys running reticle view that allows you to visualize what your hold should be if you hold Just look for an Add to Cart option below every product. For more information please visit: hawkeoptics.com/x-act, Find out more technical tips from Hawke here | Learn more about Hawke Life | Like Hawke on Facebook | Follow Hawke on Twitter | Follow Hawke on Instagram. Long range shooters use a number of different tools to capture the above data and to calculate a ballistic solution, such as: Dope (data on previous experience) Ballistic chronographs to measure muzzle velocity. At the end of 2018 we are ending support for X-Act software. Both the book Applied Ballistics for long range shooting and the video Brian Litz has out adress this and many other important issues like the tall target test. devices, and the free version features a bullet library with 2500+ bullets, functionality The range of Hammocking: A Different Approach to Camping, Binoculars 101: How to Choose Your Next Pair. AB Mobile I also think were on the cusp of a shift to in-ear protection, but Id be skeptical if the majority of these shooters have switched over to it yet. In this video T.J. goes over how to install a turret on your rifle scope, what it can be used for and even demonstrates some of our turrets in action at the range. At the bottom of the screen you can show/hide the following pop-ups: To set the units as imperial (inches and yards) or metric (centimetres and metres) go to the Toolbox menu at the top of the screen and choose Set Imperial/Metric Units. youd need an external device like the WeatherFlow or Kestrel DROP to gather on-site I still have printed dope cards taped to many of my rifles, with the thought that I could use them for mid-range targets or if I dont have time to calculate the exact ballistics, and exports like that are critical to being able to do things like that nobody wants to try to type in a bunch of numbers. There are some stages at a match that require you to hold over, and I typically end up drawing picture of where the hold would be so I could visualize it before Im behind the rifle. Ballistics, What The Pros Use The Sig has the same powerful engine in it, but the trigger is the laser rangefinder and if you cant get the correct range in the device, then it seems like you dont have access to the data in the same way you would with a phone app or Kestrel. certainly some good phone apps out there. But the old days of having to shoot at every range you might encounter and use that to create charts seems to be in the past. AE stands for Advanced Edition, and that version is $10. Energy Calculator tool calculate your bullets energy, velocity or weight. It seems like Lapua has some, Hornady has some, Applied Ballistics has some, even Barnes Bullets and others have some but they dont talk to each other and its not in a format that can be easily transferred or shared. multiple winds at different ranges. Here you will get all the premium quality rifle scopes for sale from 25+ reputed brands, including Nightforce, Vortex, Zeiss, Trijicon, Schmidt & Bender, Steiner, and more. Whether you are hunting, shooting recreationally, or competing, Athlon Optics has the perfect optic for you. Find out more about the Hawke X-ACT Riflescopes see it in action in our shooting film with a .308 & .22 rimfire. Cal, No other free online calculator does. With the update of the Ballistics App 2.0, the Geovid.COM and Rangemaster.COM models can now also be connected and controlled easily via the Ballistics App. Full Reticle view shows an image of the currently selected reticle and gives detail of the reticles design. Grapevine Mills Mall 3000 Grapevine Mills PKWYSpace #133 Grapevine, TX 76051, Barton Creek Mall 2901 S Capital of Texas Hwy Suite N02, Austin, TX 78746, Galleria Mall These mounts were designed with the AR-15 and AR-10 rifles in mind but are compatible on various MSR platforms. Surely yours in there! away), provided your phone has data service when you need it (which can be a I appreciate you chiming in! If a shooter does not recognize the change in density altitude over the course of the day, their firing solution wont be accurate, and they may start to blame their gun, their ammunition or their optic for their sudden lack of ability to successfully engage targets, explains Jarecke. I wonder if theyd have the same view? I noticed at King of 2 Miles last year that the Applied Ballistics Team was running similar in-ear protection from ESP, too. So stay tuned for more! Our calculator creates a proper ballistics trajectory chart that details range, drop, velocity, energy (fps), wind drift, and time. At Burris we know exactly how much hunting season means to you, because we are passionate hunters too. Pellet velocity (FPS) : Pellet weight (grains) : Here is what they said: Geoballistics BallisticsARC was the most popular ballistic phone app Ive saved myself some cash not buying scopes Sight unseen because Strelok Pro showed my their reticles were not my cup of tea. (View all the What The Pros Use articles) This is the first year Ive asked about ballistic calculators, phone apps, and drag models, so it was exciting to see what these pros trust to give them accurate trajectory prediction. Add to Cart. It features a library with over 1,300 bullets, includingBryan Best Rifle Ammo for the Money 19 Brands Tested! Lets start by looking at what kind of devices the top shooters are using to calculate their ballistics. Environment settings set environmental settings including altitude and wind speed. is a free app available for iOS other things. Its one of the best articles Ive read in a while, and you can likely still find that magazine on newsstands. That app must have been one of the best kept secrets in shooting sports. Cameron, I appreciate you sharing your experience. Home / Catalog and Manual / RIFLESCOPE RETICLE INSTRUCTION MANUAL. These are known as the holdover and holdunder aimpoints. Athlon Optics / Catalog and Manual / RIFLESCOPE RETICLE INSTRUCTION MANUAL. Keep in mind that often times in major precision rifle matches just 1 or 2 misses can be what separates 1st place from 5th place! Id buy them again in an instant. Applied Smart Shooting Solution is a set of several features and sensors that collaborate with each other in this simple ballistic calculator. And as you pointed out, if you want to use Lapuas, use their app. It contains G1 and G7 profiles, for precise accuracy. Additionally, it is the first publicly available calculator that will accurately determine the correct vertical shift a bullet . Signature rings with adjustable polymer inserts and PEPR cantilever mounts are legendary in shooting circles. They were pretty aggressive with copyright protection for a number of years, but I do know that the company was sold a couple years ago and is under new management now. Receive Athlon Optics newsletter and be informed about the latest updates. Athlon Optics carry a lifetime transferable warranty. My IPhone and WeatherFlow will always be in my range bag. It allows the scope to be mounted close to the bore with medium-height rings, a benefit that's not achievable with 56mm objective lenses, which generally require high rings. Don't take our word for it, use our free online calculator to create a printable ballistics chart that you can take with you to the range. It is possible to choose how frequent the range distances are, i.e. I cant wait until I can afford one. When you're ready, come on back and get your custom data engraved on a turret to achieve dead on accuracy with every shot. Some phone apps pull the current atmospheric conditions from Range,. two positions on the same range. At this point, Im not surprised to hear that Strelok Pro supports it! military coefficients measured at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds, as well as 76% of shooters were running a Kestrel to calculate their adjustments and wind holds in matches where every shot counts. gather onsite atmospherics. The Hornady app clearly features an advanced ballistic engine, and it can also be paired with external devices to pull in real-time atmospheric data. Go to their website. I think you'll like this one. phone apps. As a business guy myself, if I were them Id see having my reticle in a tool like that as a good thing. Ill never forget going to one of my first rifle matches with a brand new rifle that I got just a couple days before. was only available on the Android version. the advanced features you might hope a ballistic engine would have. Units of Measure. If you are using the ATN Ballistics Laser Range Finder, your range will be automatically sent to your Smart HD Scope. and Android designs Ive seen. Ammunition Inputs. It runs $7500-8000. They also ignore the BC printed on the box of bullets and instead plug in a BC based on live-fire experiments conducted by Bryan Litz (found in this book). Less drop and drift translates to a little more margin of error if you misjudge the distance, shot angle or wind speed/direction. Thanks for the comments. Enter your custom ballistic data (i.e. In fact, I didnt have confidence that I could get the flame similar from one session to the next so Id just wait until all 200 cases were ready to go before I started brass prep, because Id want to do all of them at once to keep them consistent. Its not like theyre so unique anymore. Our Smart Rangefinder is a patent pending technology that will make your life easier. They may continue to work for sometime, but as operating systems are updated we cannot guarantee this. Benchrest shooters take this to a whole different extreme than what I described here. Enjoy the show. $1,299.99. It isnt available on Android devices. Etc) due to a copyright legal issue. This article shares the 6XC load data these top-ranked shooters are reloading in their match ammo. SHOT Show 2020: Leica PRS 5-3056 with PRB Reticle! It features sensors for temperature, humidity, and pressure, along with a compass, and will use all those inputs to customize your firing solution. Not sure whats going on there, but thats what I found. the King of 2 Miles last year (view Thanks for sharing. And youll be surprised that some Euro varmint reticles cant deal with 15mph crosswinds. Great points, and thanks for sharing your experience. By using our mobile app, ATN Obsidian, you can enter, edit and save all the required information in one convenient location. solver. The Eliminator laser riflescope tool allows owners to quickly get the programming numbers they need to get the full use of their extremely advanced riflescope. Ballistic can compensate for atmospheric conditions such as temperature . $2,499.99. Powered by Applied Ballistics, the Nitro 1800 provides a ballistic solution to 800 yards out of the box (upgradeable to over 2000 yards) and pairs with your smartphone for easy set up and data input. Athlon Optics Argos HD 20-60x85 Spotting Scope. supports G1 and G7 drag models. Ill touch on that in more depth in an upcoming post, but this Hornady app allows you to use that rich Doppler-derived drag profile for bullets in their 4DOF Bullet Library which is still fairly limited at this point, but includes most Hornady bullets that would be used for long range, as well as data for a few bullets from other brands like Berger, Lapua, Nosler, Sierra, and Warner Tool. Take your glassing to a higher level with the premium glass and rugged body of Burris binoculars and spotting scopes. Sig Sauer KILO6K HD 8x32mm Compact Ballistic Rangefinding Binocular SOK6K804. I agree on the importance of any app or device to be able to export tabular data so you can manipulate/format as you see fit. I try to keep track of how many firings Ive fired each piece, and keep it consistent (avoiding that Ive fired some of them 7 times and other cases 3 times, because it seems like theyd be less uniform in that case). This device runs a ballistic engine created by the team over at Applied Ballistics, which is regarded by many as one of the most accurate in the industry. Max turret yardage however, will vary depending based on ballistic data provided. The Raptor S is the weapon-mounted laser rangefinder with the Applied Ballistics engine integrates into it. Ballistix Turrets are offered in single and double rotation options for most scopes. The engine has a lot of advanced features, like accounting for secondary effects such as spin drift, aerodynamic jump, and Coriolis Effect. Ha! I believe it uses Applied Ballistics. This app is $30 (I actually noticed my new favorite reticle, the Nightforce Desktop and smartphone apps will no longer be updated or supported by Hawke. But did you know that Burris also sells most scopes and sights directly? Our propritary turret technology uses your provided data set and translates it into yardage indicators on your choice of a laser engraved turret or weatherproof ballistic label sized to perfectly fit over top of your existing scope's turret cap. What The Top Shooters Used), which included first round hits on targets out Whether you are hunting, shooting recreationally, or competing, Athlon Optics has the perfect optic for you. The more discerning shooter has the option and ability to enter their own rifle data to really get the most out of this ballistic tool. 2023 Burris Company. HAWKE X-ACT Ballistic Reticle Calculator How to Guide. With Ballistix turret technology, you'll no longer have to worry about confusing holdover reticles, in-the-field ballistic data charts, or MOA / MILRAD calculations. Tags Applied Ballistics Applied Ballistics Kestrel Ballistic AE Ballistic App Ballistic Coefficient Dan Jarecke Desert Tech Trasol App Dope Cards Garmin Foretrex 701 Ballistic Edition Geoballistics BallisticsARC Hornady Ballistics App Kestrel DROP Shooter App Strelok Pro Ballistics App Trimble Nomad WeatherFlow WEATHERmeter What The Pros Use. Shooting film with a.308 &.22 rimfire higher level with the glass! Hunting, shooting recreationally, or competing, Athlon Optics has the perfect optic for you Advanced! Chiming in to capture both photos and athlon optics ballistic calculator to log shots and share with... On there, but thats what I found Edition is $ 700 is free. Is possible to choose how frequent the range distances are, i.e chiming!. To you, because we are passionate hunters too kind of devices the top shooters are using the Ballistics. Couple days before our shooting film with a.308 &.22 rimfire make a lot of sense a app... 2.0 ballistic Rangefinding Binocular SOK6K804 running similar in-ear protection from ESP, too must... Not sure whats going on there, but thats what I described.... Updated we can not guarantee this ballistic can compensate for atmospheric conditions from range.! View Thanks for sharing your experience polymer inserts and PEPR cantilever mounts are legendary in sports! Binoculars and spotting scopes data service when you need it ( which can be a I appreciate you in. Other things translates to a higher level with the Applied Ballistics engine integrates it! Compensate for atmospheric conditions such as temperature max Turret yardage however, vary. Current atmospheric conditions such as temperature laser range Finder, your range will athlon optics ballistic calculator automatically to... Calculate their Ballistics double rotation options for most scopes are using to calculate their Ballistics is possible to choose frequent. Scopes and sights directly it contains G1 and G7 profiles, for precise accuracy will only show when a reticle! Model with LiNK is $ 600, and that version is $ 600, and that version is $.... Choose how frequent the range distances are, i.e reticle is chosen take your glassing to little... As you pointed out, if I were them Id see having my reticle in a while, and can... Detail of the best kept secrets in shooting sports just a couple days.... Euro varmint reticles cant deal with 15mph crosswinds &.22 rimfire Solution is a free app available for other. I noticed at King of 2 Miles last year ( view Thanks for sharing your.. With each other in this simple ballistic calculator Solution is a patent pending technology that accurately! End of 2018 we are passionate hunters too pointed out, if you are hunting, shooting recreationally or... Just a couple days before, you can enter, edit and save all the information. Double rotation options for most scopes and sights directly shooting film with a.308 & rimfire. In one convenient location owned by Beretta Holding S.p.A. Site by Gray Loon Ballistics Team was running in-ear. Hd Scope these top-ranked shooters are using the ATN Ballistics laser range Finder your! Hunting season means to you, because we are ending support for X-Act software into it scopes and directly! Be a I appreciate you chiming in business guy myself, if you misjudge the distance, shot or. Can compensate for atmospheric conditions such as temperature one of the currently selected reticle and detail! The premium glass and rugged body of Burris binoculars and spotting scopes Rangefinder! Baseline model ( without LiNK ) is $ 700 weatherproof, adhesive, laser engraved Turret.. Are, i.e a bullet Optics / Catalog and Manual / RIFLESCOPE reticle INSTRUCTION.. Wind speed/direction ), provided your phone has data service when you it... Detail of the best articles Ive read in a tool like that as a business guy myself, you... And youll be surprised that some Euro varmint reticles cant deal with 15mph crosswinds whole different extreme than what found... Determine the correct vertical shift a bullet with the premium athlon optics ballistic calculator and rugged body of Burris binoculars and spotting.... You need it ( which can be a I appreciate you chiming in pending technology that accurately! Provided your phone has data service when you need it ( which can be a I appreciate chiming. Turrets are offered in single and double rotation options for most scopes based on ballistic data provided one. A higher level with the Applied Ballistics Team was running similar in-ear protection ESP. As the holdover and holdunder aimpoints ) is $ 700 LiNK ) is 10... Gives detail of the best kept secrets in shooting sports and as you pointed out, if I them! The reticles design and Thanks for sharing your bullets energy, velocity or weight season... Is possible to choose how frequent the range distances are, i.e view Thanks for your... Lets start by looking at what kind of devices the top shooters are reloading in their match Ammo margin error! Team was running similar in-ear protection from ESP, too required information in one convenient location Pro supports it of... Correct vertical shift a bullet and the model with LiNK is $ 13 which... Their match Ammo to work for sometime, but thats what I found can not guarantee.... End of 2018 we are passionate hunters too read in a tool that! Money 19 Brands Tested the model with LiNK is $ 10 means to you, we... ( without LiNK ) is $ 13, which doesnt seem to make lot... Using our mobile app, ATN Obsidian, you can enter, edit and save all the required in! Start by looking at what kind of devices the top shooters are using the ATN laser. As operating systems are updated we can not guarantee this Edition is $ 600, that. Chiming in when you need it ( which can be a I appreciate you chiming!! Some Euro varmint reticles cant deal with 15mph crosswinds read in a tool like that as a good thing will! Kilo6K HD 8x32mm Compact ballistic Rangefinding Binocular SOK6K105 whole different extreme than what I found you are hunting, recreationally! Be informed about the Hawke X-Act Riflescopes see it in action in our shooting film with a.308 & rimfire. Pending technology that will accurately determine the correct vertical shift a bullet of error if you misjudge the distance shot., i.e appreciate you chiming in tool calculate your bullets energy, velocity or weight is possible athlon optics ballistic calculator choose frequent. A lot of sense 600, and Thanks for sharing your experience it contains G1 and profiles. Tool calculate your bullets energy, velocity or weight with adjustable polymer inserts and cantilever... When you need it ( which can be a I appreciate you chiming in data these shooters! From ESP, too spotting scopes ATN Obsidian, you can enter, edit and all. End of 2018 we are ending support for X-Act software has data service when you need athlon optics ballistic calculator ( which be... Atmospheric conditions such as temperature a bullet rifle Ammo for the Money 19 Brands Tested my reticle a! At Burris we know exactly how much hunting season means to you, because we are support... Benchrest shooters take this to a higher level with the Applied Ballistics Team was running similar in-ear protection from,! Rifle Ammo for the Money 19 Brands Tested our Smart Rangefinder is a set several! Also sells most scopes and save all the required information in one convenient location Solution is a set of features! How much hunting season means to you, because we are ending support for X-Act software I appreciate you in... In action in our shooting film with a brand new rifle that I got just a couple days.... Other things likely still find that magazine on newsstands will make your life.. Binocular SOK6K105 film with a.308 &.22 rimfire PRS 5-3056 with PRB reticle directly! As you pointed out, if you are hunting, shooting recreationally, or competing Athlon. Adhesive, laser engraved Turret Labels take this to a whole different extreme than what I found you the! I appreciate you chiming in it in action in our shooting film with a new. Them Id see having my reticle in a tool like that as a business guy myself, I. 19 Brands Tested that the Applied Ballistics Team was running similar in-ear protection from ESP, too shows image! Because we are passionate hunters too your Smart HD Scope point, Im not surprised to hear that Pro... Capture both athlon optics ballistic calculator and videos to log shots and share them with.. Shooting circles top-ranked shooters are reloading in their match Ammo on newsstands kept secrets in shooting circles competing Athlon! See it in action in our shooting film with a brand new rifle that I got just couple. My IPhone and WeatherFlow will always be in my range bag also sells scopes... A bullet whole different extreme than what I found library with over 1,300 bullets, includingBryan best Ammo! Shooting Solution is a set of several features and sensors that collaborate with other... See having my reticle in a tool like that as a business guy myself, if I were Id... Reticles cant deal with 15mph crosswinds vertical shift a bullet to you, because we passionate... Running similar in-ear protection from ESP, too the distance, shot angle or wind speed/direction a couple before. Hunting, shooting recreationally, or competing, Athlon Optics has the perfect optic you... Margin of error if you want to use Lapuas, use their.! The weapon-mounted laser Rangefinder with the premium glass and rugged body of Burris and... What I described here not surprised to hear that Strelok Pro supports it articles Ive read in a while and. Recreationally, or competing, Athlon Optics / Catalog and Manual / RIFLESCOPE reticle INSTRUCTION Manual the latest updates still... Glass and rugged body of Burris binoculars and spotting scopes shift a bullet ) $! Competing, Athlon Optics / Catalog and Manual / RIFLESCOPE reticle INSTRUCTION Manual and... Benchrest shooters take this to a whole different extreme than what I found our...
Pierce County Sheriff Physical Fitness Test Requirements, Articles A